Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Pickin Daisies ( Fai x Muka ) [end] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:17 am
With Scarentines Day impending, Muka wanted to do something nice for his ghoulfriend but he'd already taken her out to the museum and having a dinner was just a normal occurrence for the two of them. It was starting to slowly sink in for the strix that he didn't always need to buy her presents (though he did get her something small). His idea had been to find her flowers, fragrant ones, so that even her eyesight issues wouldn't get in the way of the ghoul enjoying them.

Muka was out in the woods with no thought of boundaries between normal forest and horsemen territory. He was currently in his natural form as it afforded him the height of his senses, but even so his sense of smell was still poor. Each patch of small blooms he came across, the owl-monster hopped awkwardly around and stuffed his head down to sniff them.

This was not going as easily or smoothly as he assumed it would.

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:56 am
iloveyouDIE

One particular batch of flowers was huge. They seemed to be moving on their own, gigantic blossom's as big as a scareling's head opened and closed, a rather bright pinkish purple color for Halloween.

Fai was crouched near a tree, examining the plants at the base of the bark. He had no clue that his short stature and massive hair made him look like a flower bush instead of a horseman. Sadly, for Muka, it did.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:00 am
Muka beat his wings and hop-flew to the next flower patch. The blooms were impressively large and the vines attached seemed to writhe of their own accord. It wasn't as if this was odd in Halloween and so the strix treated the patch as any other. For the sake of safety he poked a bloom with one of his massive feet but initially it didn't do much but move. With such large blooms, they would make a nice silhouette for Needle's bouquet, even if she couldn't see them in detail.

Now time to sniff them. The massive owl bent, without reason to be wary, and snorted as strongly as he could.

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:04 am
The plant bit the poor bird boil on the beat, nomming for a second before the entire bush moved and turned, revealing a curious looking horseman indeed. Even if one had met horsemen before, Fai was they type to stick out in their minds, with his huge head of ravenous plants.

"Oh, how lovely!" he said, absently tugging Precious to try and get it to let go. "What a fine specimen of minipet! I didn't realize that they grew to this size--it will be much easier to dissect!"

Oh dear.

iloveyouDIE

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:09 am
When the plant bit back all Muka could do was react on instinct. That was, of course, to screech and attempt to get away. His massive wings flapped and his taloned feet clawed out to be free of the thing.

And then strangely enough the mass of plants talked and he would have been curious if he wasn't being chomped on. If he knew what it felt like to be insulted the strix may have puffed in indignation, but as it was he simply was puzzled as to how anyone could find a owl bigger than them to in any way be a minipet.

Of course he thought it all underneath the screeching and flailing. Until he was released, he'd continue to beat and scratch at it. Animal instinct always overrode Muka's common sense.

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:09 am
Fai pulled the head off of the bird, tucking it behind him to keep from losing one of the larger blooms on Precious. They took some effort to grow--especially now that they were no longer on the isles. Fai, waited patiently for the bird boil to calm down.

"Although I have yet to see a minipet this large--perhaps you are a horseman's mount?" he offered, looking around for a War horseman. He could see a War Horseman riding a giant owl...  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:20 am
With the head of the flower safely tucked away, Muka finally settled. His wings ruffled and settled against him and the owl-man preened his feathers for just a moment.

"Neither, neither." He snickered, beak cracking to reveal his razor-like teeth. With a sound of popping joints, stretching sinew, and cracking bone, he shifted in what seemed like a painful transformation. The rotund strix was very richly dressed in a top coat, waist coat and trousers all embroidered and tailored to his thick build. His bushy beard was short but had finally come in fully and ringed his head in a brownish fluff.

"I'm a student!" He giggled and bowed a bit. "Are you ahh..?" He could have been a student, there was never much telling with the variety of species. His own experience with horsemen was very limited.

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:23 am
iloveyouDIE

"I am Faiyum Riaz, Alchemist of the Famine Clan--a horseman, my friend," Fai said with a slight bow. "I do apologize for Precious, it gets a bit snippy around this time of day--" or always. Always was a better explanation for when Precious got snippy.

"Might I ask what you are searching for?" Fai asked. "Unless it is just an enjoyable trip through the forest, which I can understand."  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:32 pm
"Ohh!" Muka almost trilled. He didn't personally know any horsemen and his encounters with them had run the gamut from hostile to friendly. He didn't know what to think of them. This particular horseman was very interesting and had plenty of questions about 'Precious'.

"Oh I was looking for flowers for my ghoulfriend." His head bobbled, "She's hard of sight, ahh hrrm, and I was looking for something with an interesting shape or a strong scent for her." His head turned, still looking at the plant. "Thing is, I am not so good with smelling myself!" He giggled.

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:19 am
iloveyouDIE

"I seeeee," Fai said, his pitch black eyes seeming to light up with the smile on his face. "So you are in the market for a special bloom for your lover," he said--his business aspect kicking in. "Tell me about her--she can see shapes and smell--is there anything else she's capable of? Touch?" he asked.

All of the heads on Precious were peeking out from around the horseman, equal looks of anticipation on their faces. It seemed they had caught onto Fai's interest, as well. And when Fai was interested--things tended to HAPPEN. Not always good things, but interesting ones!  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:30 am
"Well," Muka stroked his beard and tried to summarize Needle as best he could for the horseman. He had no reason to think it would lead to anything bad if he were to share information. "She's a ghost from a very small sect called Engravers and ahh.." He made reverberating bird sounds. "They remove sight from the sensory..hrm.. equation, in an attempt to more completely commune and control ink. For tattooing." He giggled and held up his hands, both elaborately tattooed with talon like markings and tribal hearts.

"She can smell and taste and has sensitive touch.." Another giggle. "She sees outlines and if she leans close she can see some things better. But she does see ink very clearly." Would this help him find a flower? Perhaps as a creature with plants for hair, this horseman had some insight that he didn't.

"Is that.. your hair? Or a seperate creature living on your head?" He suddenly imposed into the conversation with no segue at all. He was just too curious!

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:42 am
iloveyouDIE

"Precious is both, my friend. Both my hair and a living plant implanted into my skull. It is the badge of honor I retain--Precious is a small bit of the first masterpiece I assisted in creating," Fai said, absently. His eyes were scanning the area, looking for a few things.

"She can see ink?" he said. "Fascinating. My friend, I think I have an idea, for a small price," he added pointedly. "A blossom created for your darkling lover, one that no one else will possess--well, other than myself, of course, I do enjoy keeping the prototype. But I will need you to get me a few things," he said. "I will need some of her ink, a few needles, and a few C-clamps," he decided.

Why C-Clamps? Because he had seen them in the maul one day, they looked like a lovely restraint for a small living plant! (Fai did like tools from Halloween, they were so convenient!)  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:24 am
"Implanted?!" Muka practically bristled with excitment. He'd never seen anything or anyone with a plant implanted into their head! "That's very interesting Mr. Raiz." His taloned hands twitched excitedly. He wasn't sure if he wanted to examine the plant or play with it or what.

When the horsemen spoke of helping the strix became more excited and intrigued. "I believe I can get those thing.." The clamps would probably be the hardest because he didn't have any idea about hardware and hadn't been to a Home Screepo or a Bloodbath and Beyond in his life.

"What sort of ah.. payment?" His yellow eyes narrowed. He was frivolous with his funds but being the son of a demon he was well versed in how 'deals' in Halloween could go. He had money to spare but was hoping, for once, to try and be responsible with it. he'd been making attempts to become an adult afterall!

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:53 pm
"Ah, a few of your silver seeds would do," Fai said, waving it off. "Gather the things and meet me back here within the hour, my friend, and we will begin the experiment!"

...... Did floral arrangements usually get titled "experiment"? It seemed they did when Fai was involved. "And it's Ri-az, my friend, but that is of no consequence," he added idly, digging through a pouch at his hip as he waved the bird boil off.

iloveyouDIE

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:09 am
It didn't take very long. Any delay had been the fault of the strix himself as he'd pondered how to get certain things. He didn't want to go to Needle directly for her ink or needles. The bouquet was to be a surprise afterall. Instead he'd gone to Lattice, explained, and received what he was looking for. The clamps were a different scenario.

He asked around, asked the gnomes, and even began rummaging in random closets around the campus. Finally Muka found some C-Clamps that were already in use, holding some sort of sheet of wood onto something else. He wasn't handy and so he had no qualms in pilfering them and possibly ruining whatever work someone else was doing at the time.

After about an hour he came back with all sorts of things stuffed into the pockets of his fine suitcoat.

Ice Queen

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces