Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:16 am
User Image
Sachin was freezing cold and had no clue why he had not bothered to turn back. maybe it was because he didn't give a damn what happened at the moment or it was just because he had gotten himself turned around hours ago. his pace slowed down majorly from when he had first started and he was thinking of stopping for a while. though it probably wasn't his best idea when he decided to stop moving and curl up under a tree. with his silver and grey coat, he wasn't going to be the most easy to spot which he didn't mind that. for all he cared no one could find him as he laid curled up as tight as possible since he just wanted to rest and warm up right there and then. shivering as he stayed balled up, he was regretting his decision to wander in this area.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:55 pm
User Image

Urza found this day quite nice. The snow was gentle, at least, to him. It wasn't nearly as cold as it could be. Everything seemed to be going well, and the smells of the land were breath taking. He loved it, and everything about it. He was happy to be where he was, and he'd ask for nothing better. Urza had counted the hares that were around, and hoped he would see more, though this moment he was on his own to hunt around the land.

Things were hard to find here, sometimes, but they made their living. He found food when they needed it the most, and that was all that really mattered. In fact, he wasn't hat hungry right now, it was more just a reason to get him walking about the area he called home. Numbers were growing, and things were becoming more and more easy. It was a comforting thought.

He saw a distant tree and started to move towards it. He hadn't noticed the lion there, in fact, at first glance, he looked much like a rock with snow. He wanted to pee, and a tree seemed the best spot to do it. He didn't want to randomly go to the bathroom on the snow and leave yellow there. It wasn't pretty.

samus x

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:39 pm
[ Lady Kiya ]

Sachin was barely able to get on his feet quick enough before something nasty was going to be all over him. "watch it." teeth chattering a little from being cold, he gave the fluffy male a cold stare as he moved a bit away from him. he had trust issues and that was pretty clear with how guarded he was at the moment despite being freezing cold. tail lashing about in the snow, he was very prideful and debated on asking this fluffy male if there was somewhere close he could warm up at so that later he could get out of this area. muscles all tensed up, he just growled out. "who are you anyways." honestly he didn't care at the moment how he was coming across, he was cold as hell and very grumpy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:12 pm
At first, it was hard to see that there was another lion there. If the male hadn't have said anything, Urza would have missed him. He shook his snow covered mane and smiled at him. "Do you need help?" He asked him curiously. He'd seen many lions lately that had been lost in the snow, and it was a good sign. They had all come looking for some type of sanctuary.

He gave a bow to the male, his mane flying wildly in the wind. Snow clinging to him and melting away almost instantly, though some clung to his mane like life was about to end. "I'm Urza, I rule these lands." The goddess of Winter blessed him and this land, and he decided that it was time he took full rein on this area. It needed a king, and who better to fit it than the one personally blessed?

"Come, you should get out of the cold!" He said offering him some shelter. "It's hard when you're not quite use to it yet." He said with a smile. Everyone was the same when they first came, cold and lost. Some told him why they had ventured this way, other's were more secretive.

samus x

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:23 pm
Sachin was still on edge and untrusting of this other male. even with the friendly greeting, Sachin just did not trust anyone anymore but it seemed he had come across a pride and the ruler of that pride. "you are quite right about that and i will gladly take you up on your offer of shelter." it would be foolish of him not to in this weather and with him not knowing the area it didn't make his situation good. shivering, he waited for Urza to show him the way even if he really didn't want to have to rely on another to help him when he had trust issues.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:47 am
Urza felt a tension between them, but he didn't blame the male. They had just met after all. "It's this way." He said with a nod towards the way he had come. He hoped he could become friends with this lad, even if things would be slow going, it seemed. "The snow isn't bad, but it could get worse in the next hour or so". He was expecting a light blizzard today. The last blizzard of the year before summer hit.

"There's caves up ahead with food and shelter." Here, water was never a problem it was food that could become a problem during certain times of the year, but the snow kept things cold and frozen, so it was easy to preserve meat. "How'd you find yourself lost?" He asked him as he turned and started to walk

Small talk was the best way to get to know someone. Especially when they seemed so.... Closed. He looked behind him to make sure the young male was following him. Urza didn't demand for his name, he'd get it when the time came.

samus x

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:59 pm
"thank you." Sachin debated with himself wither he should bother answering his question of how he had gotten lost. though honestly he felt stupid for allowing himself to get in this situation just because he roamed the lands on his own and gave no care to wither or not he got lost or hurt. " i rather not get into why i ended up in this area. and i promise i wont stick around too long." being a grump, he made sure to stay a bit behind Urza as he was not going to walk side by side someone he had no plans to be buddies with.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:31 pm
Urza understood. He didn't push the question on the other, it wasn't his place to know what the male was running from, if he was running from anything. "Sorry I asked." he said with a smile and carried on. "You're lucky I found you, in this weather it's impossible to see things. " He was glad though, and everything would be just peachy.

The cave was there, and Urza stopped and turned towards the other. "This is it." he said with a nod. "After you, it'll be warm inside, and I'll show you where you can stay for the night, and where you can find some food" If he wanted to leave after that, that was his choice! But there was no leaving tonight. The blizzard was just getting worse. It wasn't as bad as mid-winter ones. He could tell it was almost summer, or what summer was here.

samus x

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:37 pm
"you are right about that as i am sure i would of froze to death." with his grey coat, he blended rather easy but he could also see Urza being hard to find out in snow as well even with his dark patchs. Sachin had no problem admitting that he had been saved by Urza even in his own gruff manner. " thank you again." going in, he would allow Urza to give him the tour or whatever and then hopefully he would sleep the storm away. holding back a yawn, he was tired, cold, and ready to get himself warm.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:13 pm
Urza shrugged and didn't really say much more. He didn't want to say it was nothing, Urza felt this male would come in handy, and he would be in debt to him. This was one way he could get his pride going, and for Sachin to pay him back for helping him. Urza nodded and continued on, not giving too much notice to the male now. When they got back to the caves, he'd then decide to fully talk to the male and work out some type of deal and be better acquainted.

Urza was sure that Natintrapa would also welcome this male. He did, after all, find the place with no issues. Or at least, with what little issues as Urza could know, nothing that Sachin would know as of yet. Perhaps, that will also be what Urza would talk to him about. "Just up ahead"

samus x

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:56 pm
I Lady Kiya I

Sachin already felt he was in a huge debt to Urza even though he did give away that he felt that way. so it would probably be easy for Urza to persuade him into what he wanted. " good." he was more than ready to bundle up and rest. after the long exposure to the cold, he was shocked he was still moving. lucky for him they were right there as it was clear his pace was really dragging and not from him purposely staying behind ether. giving a sigh, he really badly just wanted to stop moving already and couldn't wait til he could just curl up to pass out. mumbling to himself about hating the cold, he pushed himself to keep moving.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:05 pm
They had reached the entrance of the cave, and it was dark but warmth was coming from with-in the area. "Go in, and get yourself comfortable." He said with an easy voice. The blizzard would pass by morning and it wouldn't be as bad as the male with him would think. "We will talk in the morning when you're a bit more fitted for a conversation." He said with a nod. He still had some patrolling to do, and had to make sure no one else was in the area like this male. A blizzard like this was bad if you didn't know the area. Urza took it in himself to make sure everyone was safe and comfortable during the time like this. Winter was hard, and he was the flame to keep those warm.

samus x
Finished

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out