Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
IMPORTANT: Forgot to show up for Jury Duty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will happen?
  Nothing since it's been too long...so they just forgot about you
  Probably something but don't get your hopes up.
  You will get a fine...
  You will go to jail for a few days or more....warrants will go out for your arrest (Aoi: Then I should contact Blaine and ask him if any police officers have came to the house asking for me then)
  You will get both. NO ONE SHOULD EVER DITCH JURY DUTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Results

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:25 pm
On February 2, we went to El Paso for the super bowl sunday party at my grandma's house and my brother Blaine came over and he gave me all the letters that came in the mail for me. And one of them was a jury summons for me to attend jury duty on January 22, at 7:45am. I didn't even know that since I moved to Alamogordo in early January so didn't see it until that day.

So I dunno. I never showed up for it. But I got really scared of the consequences which was like a heavy fine or even jail time if you don't show up. So I'm scared. crying So I don't know what will happen. emo I'm surprised 2 weeks have passed and that's all he got.

But yeah I moved to Alamo. SO I never got it until like 2 days ago.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:28 pm
I better not get a ******** fine.

350$ fine. Soo stupid. IF I DO I WILL ******** HATE MY GOVERNMENT FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE MONEY I HAVE TO ******** SPEND ON SOMETHING STUPID WHICH I COULDVE SAVED UP TO GO TO DISNEYWORLD WITH MY GIRLFRIEND AND HER FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!

MONEY IS ******** RETARDED!!!!!!!!!!! A STUPID ******** HUMAN CREATION!!!!!!!!!!!! AIEYENE's SOCIETY COULD EASILY COPY OUR MONETARY SYSTEM AND WE'd WOULDN"T KNOW IT SINCE HER SOCIETY IS 250 YEARS AHEAD OF US AND THEY ALL USE DIGITAL MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!! Where we mostly used stupid ******** paper as our monetary system which her society would see as primitive. Dumb how a piece of paper can save our lives....retarded.... I am ******** disgraced on how the world works.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:35 pm
More money I have to spend, why do you think I am trying to kill myself in such? It's good if I'm doing that although I do want to live to see where things go.

My grandma is even glad she is old and 67 years old and hopes she dies soon cuz she is disgraced at the state of the world and she is glad she is going to die soon to not have to experience that.

It sucks, since we are at bad times like war and the recession in stuff, we don't have time to develop technology wise....tech will be at a standstill cuz we are more worried about obtaining a job and to be able to support ourselves and our families more so than developing robots and space technology. Ahahahah how sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:50 pm
If you get a fine you can probably fight it, since you essentially never got the letter early enough.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:58 pm
cool4
If you get a fine you can probably fight it, since you essentially never got the letter early enough.
Yeah, my mom told me to tell them that it wasn't forwarded to your current address or something like that. sad  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:38 am
neutral  

Shikume
Crew

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:40 am
Beau...listen to this it's to your case youtube  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:39 pm
Shikume
Beau...listen to this it's to your case youtube
I hope I don't get in trouble. emo  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:35 pm
Just hope that you didn't get summoned after all. I called and I ended up not needing to go.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:20 pm
Dannyxcores
Just hope that you didn't get summoned after all. I called and I ended up not needing to go.
Yeah I did. It was in the mail saying I had to show up for the 22nd of January. sad  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:40 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Yeah I did. It was in the mail saying I had to show up for the 22nd of January. sad
Daaaam. You're screwed bra.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:26 pm
Dannyxcores
Aoi the Crossdresser
Daaaam. You're screwed bra.
How am I screwed? If it was that important they should've called me? I never received a single call. And I don't live there anymore so they can't hold it against me. What if I moved and my brother Blaine didn't live at the place I used to live and it was someone else? I would've never received that letter or a call so they can't blame me.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:55 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
How am I screwed? If it was that important they should've called me? I never received a single call. And I don't live there anymore so they can't hold it against me. What if I moved and my brother Blaine didn't live at the place I used to live and it was someone else? I would've never received that letter or a call so they can't blame me.
I think you should still check, I would have. Just to be safe. You don't want to deal with a fine. If you were finally going to be hit later with a fine, it may be too late to fight it.  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games