Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[B] Two Idiots; One Week [Myrkviðr, Pandora & Ida] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:27 pm
OOC
ONE MEELION DOLLARS.

The people of order learned about youma backwards. They saw more human and therefore more powerful and therefore smarter.

Myrkviðr had learned smarter therefore more powerful. So, when she saw a youma that could walk in all four directions and jump, the page determined it was time to vacate the area. The really smart ones could be talked down sensibly, and that attacked only specific targets. The really dumb ones were easy to spot. It was the middle ones that were the most dangerous.

They had no reason, but they weren't stupid enough to distract with a twig. They were downright deadly.

Thankfully, even smart things had size limits. When she'd seen the large beast barelling its way through the darkness, she'd squeezed into a tight space between buildings. It went all the way through, but was far too narrow for the beast to get through. It helped that the youma lacked arms.

It did not help, that all of a sudden a shadow was in her view and someone was wiggling into the space in front of her.

Hey. There was the pungent smell of flowers, and Myrkviðr almost gagged. Okay, she did gag.

"What the hell." The page shifted, scrunching up until her shoulders jammed against either side of the building and then wiggled her way back. "This is an occupied spot." Shouldn't she be out there killing that thing? Oh wait, yeah. All Senshi sucked at their jobs.

The massive youma, meanwhile, was moving up, up the wall and searching for another way in to its victims. It did not daly with a narrow opening, and beyond all reason, it could fly.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:40 pm
"Oh, um... hello. Sorry. I was just... curious about this place. Yeah." The voice from the shadow was decidedly young. Teenage, even, and definitely female. White shone from her torso and hands, but other than that, she practically blended with the shadows with her dark coloring.

Squinting into the shadows deeper into the positively cramped alley, Ida tried to figure out what it was, or more who it was, she was dealing with here. Civilian? Probably... she hadn't met any other powereds so far, though she had read about them on that nifty database on her phone. Poseidon had told her some things, but having never seen another senshi before, she really wasn't expecting one to pop up now... here of all places.

"Look, um... just give me a minute to catch my breath and I'll leave your, um... home. Its very nice, but I'm definitely not trying to take your spot or anything. Just getting a peek around, then I'll be on my way."

The last thing she needed right now, with that huge youma waiting outside, was an irate hobo in a dark, tight space.

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:47 pm
. . .

What?

"I don't live here."

Did it smell like she lived here? Not that you could tell, because everything was rank of flower now. It hadn't been nice to begin with, and it certainly wasn't now. Myrkviðr stared at a bunch of dark hair and grunted as she tried to turn around in the tiny space.

"But if I did, I'd want your money and whatever food you had on you."

She wouldn't give a <********> about the space. Spaces were only good short-term, not worth fighting over, and the police kicked you out of them quickly.

"How are you not dead yet?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:07 pm
"Oh, I don't have any money on me... in case you were thinking about trying to shoot me or... stab me or something for my wallet." This turn of the conversation was making her nervous. There was a monster outside, it wasn't fair if she had to deal with some mugger in here...

"... What? What do you mean, 'how am I not dead yet?' Were you trying to do something to me? Like I said, I swear, I don't have any money... or food." The girl stuck her hands up, showing them empty. And from what she was wearing, it was obvious there was no where to stick a pocket, let alone hide a wallet.

Glancing up to check for the youma, Ida backed away slowly from the person in the darkness, back towards the open air. This was turning out to be way more than she had bargained for... Poseidon hadn't said she'd have to deal with civilians AND youma trying to kill her. In fact, he hadn't really said anything about stuff killing her, only about defending and protecting and whatnot. Sure, it was probably implied, but she was starting to think she should have considered the job more careful before taking it on. She had been under a bit of stress at the time, but still.

"Um... what's your name, anyway? And... how come you're in here?"

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:15 pm
"Both, actually." Myrkviðr's voice could not have been any thicker with sarcasm. Did she sound extra creepy today? Wrapped in furs, this eyeshadow, and those red lips, she probably looked a bit strange in the shadowed light.

"I mean the youma are smarter."

A lot smarter. A shadow passed overhead again. Myrkviðr squinted after it, falling to a silence. Was it leaving?

Maybe just trying to fish them out. If she could get miss-flowers to leave and be bait. . .

"That," she practically deadpanned as it landed in a tree, tucked its charcoal wings, and kept its eyeless head fixed on them. "Is why I'm in here."

Could she casually sneak out the back while its eyes were focused on the Senshi?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:56 pm
Ida blinked at the woman and all she could say was; "Oh."

Well, that changed things. Made them easier, in some respects.

"You're one of us?" She glanced back, out between the buildings to watch the Youma land in a nearby tree. "Sorry about that comment... I just didn't know if you were a civilian. Can't be too careful, right...? That's why I'm in here too... I tried hitting it with my power, but it didn't disappear like the other one did, so I had to run."

Which kind of begged the question... what now? "Do you think it'll... go away? If we stay in here long enough?"

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:01 pm
"Let's not get ahead of ourselves." One of us was a strong statement. More accurately, she was considered perfectly consumable to the youma. It would have been easy to just power down in the dark, dingy space of no where, but the Senshi had put a stopper on that one, hadn't she?

"Maybe." Myrkviðr's voice was hopeful. The page stood on her tiptoes and looked out over the top of the other girl's head. Did youma even need to eat? Myrkviðr needed to do some more investigating, and she had no desire to do that now.

"Maybe if one of us distracts it." All eyes, or Myrkviðr's eyes anyway, were on Ida.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:12 pm
"Maybe what? Maybe it'll eat me?" Ida squeaked as she looked back at the other woman. "I already said I tried using my attack. What makes you think the second time will be the charm?"

Sure, it would give the other woman a chance to escape, but was it really necessary to sacrifice herself to it? This fighting thing was turning out to be a lot harder than it looked... everyone didn't just band together like in the cartoons and let off a beam of rainbow light that blew the enemies apart into clouds of glitter. Apparently, it was more hiding-in-allies-trying-not-to-get-eaten and being ambushed in the park and on your way home from school... not exactly what she had been expecting, even if she didn't truly believe things happened like on tv.

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:19 pm
"Yeah, that could happen." What? Well, it could.

Myrkviðr shuffled in her spot, then began to creep past the tossed cans, bottles, and cups as she headed for the other line of light. The moment they both left the narrow space, the youma would have its claws in them.

"Maybe you injured it the first time!" The call echoed loudly in the small space, and Myrkviðr's groan accompanied it as a whiff of old trash found her nose.

The brunette tried putting a foot outside. The youma ruffled itself and looked as though it were going to take flight. Myrkviðr froze. Nope.

The page shuffled back further inside, until her shoulder was bumped up against Ida's and their breath was mixing. "Soooooo," she began. "Wanna kill some time?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:05 am
Ida blew out a gusty sigh as their shoulders bumped, her form slouching as she leaned against the rough brick wall.

"What did you have in mind?" She said, eyeing the youma in the tree. It hadn't liked it when the other woman had tried to leave. They were more or less stuck here... unless it was true and she had wounded it with the first attack. Maybe a few more would finally dust it... Hard to say, but better to weigh their options first than go rushing out there.

Maybe if they ran in opposite directions? Might confuse it and let them both escape... or leave at least one of them vulnerable to attack, lacking the support of the other. If they could handle it alone, they wouldn't be hiding like this. Or...

"We could try attacking it together. What do you think? I assume you have some sort of power... twice the attack could be the right amount of power to dust that thing."

Kaelyndra

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:45 am
"We could--"

Myrkviðr's mind had been on killing time, not killing youma. The words 'attack' and 'together' caused a few circuits to momentarily stop working.

"No way in hell."

Attack it? Was Ida off her mind? She saw how well that had worked the last time. This wasn't a video game. You didn't get an instant rez if you added two quarters to the machine. Besides, Myrkviðr was fresh out of quarters.

"Why don't you just attack twice?" That sounded like a much better idea. As far as she knew, Myrkviðr had no powers. Beyond jogging up and punching the youma in the face, she had no source of magical finesse. Let's face it: she was not going to be dealing any dragon!punches anytime soon.

Bluefire Dragonz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:23 am
"Don't... don't you have any powers?" Ida squeaked, staring wide-eyed through the shadows. "Cause that's what I was saying... I'll attack it a second time and you... help me out."

She sighed at the end, shaking her head. "Never mind, its fine. I'll just try to get two attacks off quick-like and hopefully that'll do it. Look, I'm going to run out this way, straight at it." The senshi said as she pointed forward. "You run out the back and hopefully it'll be too distracted with me to chaise you. Don't look back... just run. I'll be just fine, promise."

Ida wasn't entirely sure she would be, but at this point, this other woman needed more protecting than she did. She didn't even have any way to fight the youma... it was the senshi's duty to face the monster for her sake.

"Okay, ready? One... two... Run!" She shouted at the end as she slid sideways and slithered her way out of the protection of the buildings. Using a speed she'd only recently gained, the senshi of flowers raced towards the youma and jumped high, reaching its level in moments.

Flinging her hand in a sweeping motion before her, a trail of petals followed in its wake. "Beautiful Petal Darts!" She shouted as the petals began to glow and then sprayed forward like little needles, peppering the youma that crouched in the tree. The majority hit it straight on, but a good amount hit the leaves that surrounded it, producing little cuts in them and disappearing on contact.

Landing a few feet from the tree, Ida made to turn and run back when she suddenly faltered, her eyelids drooping as her knees gave out and she landed hard on her backside. She wavered a bit, feeling suddenly very, very tired... she wasn't sure she'd ever felt this tired in her entire life, and it had taken her entirely by surprise.

Okay so... apparently my limit was two times was all she could think as she struggled to summon enough energy to get up on her feet again. Well, crap.

Kaelyndra

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:11 pm
Myrkviðr wasn't arguing. Everything in the plan sounded perfect to her. The Senshi was going to go off and play brave hero, and Myrkviðr was going to high-tail it for safety.

When she heard the word run, the brunette shimmied through the narrow space and broke into a sprint by the time daylight reflected from her dark hair. Unlike many, she did not linger to see the outcome. Whatever Ida's fate had been, Myrkviðr simply would not know.

Thankfully, not everyone was so cowardly or heartless.

As Ida fell to her knees, the youma cried out. It had been grabbed by the tail. Smart as it were, it had decided when enough was enough, and had unfurled its inky wings. A second hand had gripped onto a more solid part of its gruesome form, and grimacing, Pandora ended its days in Destiny City.

Hard of breath, the Senshi jogged to where Ida had hit the dirt. There were two strong hands slipping underneath Ida's arms and around her waist, and Pandora ducked her head underneath one of Ida's arms using it to help support her fellow Order's weight.

"That was a lot at once," she commented, following Ida's footfalls back towards the buildings.

Bluefire Dragonz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:43 pm
"Um... yeah." Ida sighed as she was lifted up, unresisting. She was honestly glad of the support and almost pathetically glad someone had come to her rescue.

If it had been just her, she would have run for it like that other woman... she knew she wasn't strong enough or smart enough to take on a youma of that size on her own. It had sort of been a last ditch effort... and she honestly hadn't known about her limit, or she might have rethought it... or maybe not. At least the other had gotten away.

"I... I've never fired it twice before. I guess it takes a lot out of me... Should have been more careful." Maybe next time it wouldn't hit her so hard... she'd be ready for it, at least, and not in the direct path of danger.

Turning her head, she looked her rescuer up and down, frowning a little.

"Are you a senshi too? My name is Sailor Ida... there was someone else here, but I never caught her name. I don't think she had any powers... she didn't want to help me fight off the youma."

Now that she wasn't in the middle of battle, the exhaustion wasn't as harsh and she was able to get her legs firm under her, standing on her own and even doing most of the walking.

Kaelyndra

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:24 pm
Pandora was nodding, taking things one step at a time. "Yeah. I'm a senshi." Her green eyes were scanning the side of the building. Finding no benches, she at last settled for a region covered in shade.

"You can call me Pandora." It was easy enough to pronounce, and the redhead gave Ida a quiet smile.

"I don't feel any energy signatures." As they reached the shade, Pandora carefully moved away from Ida. Those green eyes kept a careful watch on the orchid-senshi, just in case the girl's knees decided to give out again. "They are probably safe." Or. . . a much worse fat. Pandora swallowed, and began to adjust pieces of her fuku.

"How many fingers?" Pandora held up three, and began to move them left, right, up, and down. Her gaze remained on Ida's eyes, tracking where the movement went. The green-colored senshi had not seen the entire fight, and was taking no chances.

Bluefire Dragonz

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces