Valyrian Steel
Crew

Vicious Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:34 pm
Ben strolled down the side of the street, with Blint and Chance in his company. He had brought his large direwolf with him on the trip, who had been increasingly frustrated with Ben for leaving him during tasks that he performed in the night. Ben figured it might not be a bad idea to have his companion accompany him. A large Direwolf at ones side could end a potential fight before it even started. Though Chance had failed to divulge the reasoning for this little vacation, Ben had his own reasons for visiting the rather electrifyingly beautiful city. One of them being his mechanical arm and bionic eye, which had both suffered damage during the fight with Judith. The damage made it harder to use his illusion spells that made both the arm and the eye look normal. He figured it was time for an upgrade on both. He had heard of new models that looked and felt like actual human arms, as well as bionic eyes that had a wet look to them and mimicked real eye movement.

As they strolled, Ben realized that it had been quite a while since he had visited the faction and its glowing city. He glanced around him, still dressed in his assassin greys and covered in a black cloak with the hood up. The only thing different was his mask, which was made. The mask was matte black, with a reinforced glass slit that extended horizontally across the surface of it, so that he could see out of it. Linear patterns of crimson designs were painted across the surface, making the mask look rather intimidating. The assassin was in no mood to be recognized here.

"So. Where are we headed my friend?" He turned his head towards Chance slightly, awaiting the man's reply. Blint mimicked Ben's motion, and looked over at Chance silently.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:06 am
Pressed into a nearby fruit stand, scrutinizing the multi national selection of produce with a keen eye, he finally settled on a plump peach. He paid the attendant there before turning back to face the goings on, inhaling deeply of the delicate sweet smell of the fruit. Shemagh was resting down around his shoulders, leaving his face fully visible for the world to see, coupled with attraction his height caused he was positive they were looking, but did they see beneath the disguise he had melded himself to. Facial features hinted at a smile just before teeth bared and ripped at the innocent fruit, the nectar running down his chin and into his beard.

He strode up beside Ben as he finished up his question, looking for the first time since his disappearance like.. He was happy. "We're gonna need some local knowledge, and you know what that means." Left hand reached across to lay over Ben's shoulders, meant to take control of the man as he looked expectedly at the others of their entourage. "Party time!" He jerked Ben around like he was a marionette, laughing as he did so, but fearing a retort he did a quick double step backwards while taking a taunting bite out of the peach. Of course what he meant was the local watering holes, where the hard working and the slovenly both came to drink away their sorrows.  

r0guish
Crew

Hilarious Raider

Arcine
Captain

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:07 pm
Aiden leaned forward towards the dashboard turning her neck and even pressing her hands on the sides of her seat for leverage as she tried following the sight of the silvery android. It had made past them in flash seconds before just as quickly becoming out of reach for Aiden's eyes and Aiden who'd remained for a moment, then sunk back down, submersed with new feelings on whether or not this was something in her hands to even explore on. Realizing that there was no where to go with this and that it seemed not one of the others in the car had taken much notice or perhaps just not enough interest in the sprinting android, Aiden made no point to bring it up and at last, Aiden was back in the real world in which she was quite there stuck in traffic and in plenty guilt.

Sensitivity however was dulled by perhaps by an especially unreasonable change of mood when Moa's shrunken knowledge of the wolf woman's own history had even covered up months and months time with the high commander. Aiden breathed out from her nose with more than mild frustration as words to be spoken now had no positive pace and wouldn't exactly roll off her tongue. Fingers pulled from the inner corner of Aiden's eyes to the outsides, and then pulled down on her cheeks and lips.

"Well, you're right Moa. He is indeed no longer among the living. He is very very dead because someone shot him." Lips were initially pursed before all had changed and now Aiden was experiencing an overfilling of words. She flipped in her seat to look at Moa. "I can't believe you don't remember the guy. Didn't you guys have a thing? You were his date at the dance. He bought you your dress. I mean I know you bumped your head, but this is crazy. Do you even remember Layla, the little white haired girl? She was also with us. You should be at a doctor's and not going to my hotel room, Moa."

She sat back down and was forward facing. "Timont, can you just get off at the next exit? I'll make it easier on the both of us and walk."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:34 am
Moa's wolf ears flickered forward from hearing the tone in Aiden's voice. She was about to snap back as her lips parted, but then she caught herself and quickly closed them tight. She looked at the back of Aiden's head with a few blinks in slight disbelief. After a bit of time she heard what Aiden had asked Timont to do and looked down at her lap. This let her strawberry blond hair that had grown a bit longer, down to about a little past her shoulders now, to cover her eyes as they faded back into her foggy memories. After a few glares came through from other cars.... or so she thought the stories of the time before started to flash back slightly.

She closed her eyes tightly as she remembered the first meeting up to three days ago and everyone that she had met in between. "Yes.... I remember.... I'm sorry...... I remember everyone that we have met now and what was going to happen....."  

Lovewitch101

Bashful Friend

4,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Arcine
Captain

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:30 am
(Someone else post first. Please.)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:39 pm
( I'm waiting. What the ********, y0? )  

r0guish
Crew

Hilarious Raider

Valyrian Steel
Crew

Vicious Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:53 pm
((Sorry guys I had a crazy weekend.... Got drunk and fought like 4 people and have some broken bones in my shoulder and my back is jacked up. I'll post sometime soon. ))  
Role-Play 1 - Sovereign

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff