Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arcine
Captain

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:12 pm
NOVUM FULGUR

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

From afar, this metropolis can be spotted by it's neon glow as almost everything here is linked in one way or another by surging electricity. Persons of all kinds cross thousands of miles for Novum Fulgar's cyborg enhancements and goods. Society often finds itself enveloped in the virtual world here. Novum Fulgar acts as one of the most threatening factions as new developments are unsettling and eccentric procedures are countlessly performed.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:42 pm
Reserved  

Arcine
Captain

Beloved Sex Symbol

r0guish
Crew

Hilarious Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:35 pm
Dawn of the Rising Tempest; -- It had been three days since the night of the burning rats, and king to them all, Chance was a man made busy. He had touched down briefly on Ater Nox under false identification to act as his own scout amidst the coming of the foreboding tide of events. Gathering information off the docks was no problem, especially through his trusted sources - but gleaning what was truth and what was the tales of so many sailors was the difficult part. Having gathered much, useful or not, a reoccuring whisper amidst the creaking wharf had him aware of a gathering storm; and a new power hitter brewing it.

To further his discression he left by boat to the mainland and reconnected with his plane before taking off for Novum Fulgar - his closest chance to getting a foot up on the situation. Anyone planning a coup, or war, or apocalypse - if one trusted the words of a sailor, then they'd be needing some of what Novum had - technological superiority, and if nothing else a hotter trail to follow. Having traded his luxury hotel in for what amounted to little more than a warren, he felt safe to try and find the new pulse the world was beating to.

The neon glow of the city from outside shown through a street level window in the sub-level ameneties he had rented; barely suited for an animal by Novum standards. Chance could be found sitting in an inadequate chair in front of a small table filing through reports like a man posessed. Even his looks had changed, looking healthier for the sleep and food department, but the quickly growing unshaven facial hair showing a man distracted. Eventually body bowed foreward under the weight of all the information; elbows resting on the table to assist his handa in holdong up his head.

Things on the home front were going better than expected, but with forseeable problems almost certain to arise he had sent Victor and the remaining men of his entourage back to Thesaurum to oversee operations. He'd been getting reports daily since that time, and the dark crevices of society had a lot of rumors to tell from all sides of the board. Eventually his head rose, hands clapping together as he decided finally to take a break. Rising up from the table stiffly he stretched before walking the few steps into the next room, turning on the radio as he passed before plopping down on the seemingly miniature couch in the dark. Large hand reached through the pile of periphenalia and illicit drugs before reaching the rather obvious spliff. Soon enough it was only the sound of music, and the soft bobbing of the ignited smokeable in the dark.

( I feel like I know what the song on the radio should be. xF )  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:56 pm
There was some sort of relief in the lack of sleep Aiden had the next three days. It meant there was less of an impulse lodged in her head to think about the court she'd only gotten further and further from. Less did not been absolute and if Aiden wasn't thinking about the court, she was ridden to wonder what'd she do to Chance if she did something to Chance. This could mean plenty, but it also mean she could leave the man alone and forget the whole thing-killing the one sensible means of moving west... blah blah blah. She wasn't even going to admit it to herself, but as often was the case, concern was hard to find those days and rather than loath Chance, Aiden only expressed self-pity.

She'd come to Novum with Chance who knew exactly how to achieve the smoothest trip possible, but Aiden would quickly say adieu with little gratitude for the day and then would book her own hotel room somewhere near but still away. As planned, it should have been a day to her own and with that, a productive one. She would pick herself up, complete the whole of an assembled list of tasks, and perhaps just like than, finally sleep like she hadn't in days.

This plan in no way would have included Aiden's current situation, which was eating a burger, which hadn't been craved for in years and stare of the fifth floor of that not-so-fancy restaurant onto the metropolis that was a city perfect for an insomniac.  

Arcine
Captain

Beloved Sex Symbol

Veszka Deaya

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 7:15 pm
...Sleep. In the jungles of the West, it wasn't too difficult for one to find an abandon nest to take short refuge, but there is no rest to be found even in a rented room. Novum is as much full of noise as there are lights that outshine even stars in brilliance, but not always their beauty. Veszka laid in a narrow bed looking past his feet to a window dominated by dust. The room was dark, plain and quiet except for the hum of electricity pulsing through the utilities. Nothing as complex as what father had back West. Back home. Slowly Veszka drifted into a daydream of the beast and friends he left behind, while he waited in the dark for his next assignment from his only ally in this bizarre world.  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:53 pm
She was spread out long on a couch. Ankles were crossed on top of the other. Her head was on someone's lap facing up at the ceiling and whatever was his name, Aiden wouldn't bring up that she'd forgotten. She remembered the name Biron who'd twisted the hookah around to prevent untangling and Levette who attractive Biron would return his arm around. In Aiden's hand she held the pipe while the other arm swung loosely out the edge of the seat and from past her lips, she expelled a giant plum of purple smoke which in the air would spark yellow much like a sparkler's tiny show of light.

How she came to be here was simple. She'd walked for not long and found her way into a bar which was normal of a course of a day with there is everything to do and no desire behind it. She slapped down her fake ID and from then on, it was with no difficulty that she would meet this group and proceed with them to the Shay's Hookah Bar. She'd been silent and a happy drunk for the most part, finding it impossible to step in when the conversations were all about their pastimes, but then Biron would allow her entry.

"So Aiden, like... tell me your life story."

'My life story? Like.... what about?"

He shrugged behind Levette. "I don't know. You just look like you would have plenty of interesting stories."

Mr. No Name came down for a shotgun and he and Aiden would giggle with the sparks and purple plum between them. Aiden turned back, smiled and made her way up. Elbows fell on her knees as she leaned in with wide engaging eyes. "Ready for the deep dark secret?"  

Arcine
Captain

Beloved Sex Symbol

r0guish
Crew

Hilarious Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 5:17 pm
( Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Feels like I've been busy forever. I'll try to come up with something tonight. )  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:50 am
Frenzy of Death
( Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Feels like I've been busy forever. I'll try to come up with something tonight. )

(Likewise, but anticipating)  

Arcine
Captain

Beloved Sex Symbol

mini megitsune

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:41 pm
Novum Fulgar's bright inhuman glow, guided the small ship towards the faction of cybertronics. Deciding it best not to enter while on a pirate vessel, Dova landed the ship a few miles back from the territory border. The earth itself seemed stained with technology from the silver nanos that flecked in every tree, rebuilding it, healing it, making it grow, to the grass which gave off the very distinct smell of metal and energy. Novum Fulgar was that of another world, compared to Aziz's home of Ater Nox. Very similar in that the average way of life, seeped into the earth, but yet they both lied n very opposite ends of the spectrum.

Aziz stepped onto the deck of the ship, admiring the view. Her last visit to Novum Fulgar, was made by foot with a band of independent mercenaries, who were later absorbed by the Syndicate. The air as always, which set a fowl taste in her mouth, lacked a distinct scent of magic but instead had that of pure energy and power. Mechanized in its nature, it was off putting to the Ater Nox native, who lived most of her short life steeped in the fowl smell of magic and earth. She took a deep breath, trying to get herself used to the smell. She went to Dova and bowed slightly in farewell. The other woman would remain nearby on the edge of the faction to provide safe passage home if they needed it. Dova handed a small vile of red sand to Aziz and bowed, returning quietly to the chambers of the ship.

Aziz pocketed the vile carefully in her britches and called out for Mason. Hoping that he had changed his attire to something a bit more fitting to Novum. She herself had discarded her hood and dress and wore a pale blue fitted petticoat and white shorts with black boots and stockings. She wore her hair twisted into a bun, tight and neat. Her garb seemed fit for the metropolis, as it was a mix of both Novum and Thesaurum styles. She called out for Mason again before jumping off the the deck of the ship and into the metal scented grass below.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 5:36 pm
Chance had spent some time in the small space that was the apartment to sufficiently alter his mindset - and gain the will to venture out into the dull glow of the strange city. Small light from the bathroom was all that illuminated the dark space; that and the bobbing ember of what remained between the man's lips. He had fitted himself appropriately for a street urchin; hood pulled up over his head just atop a hat befitting a cabbie. Now it was only his height that was a hint to his true identity, and the hunched posture was obscuring that.

Chance was soon through the doorway and into the momentarily blinding situation that was the norm for Novum. Sunglasses were fitted over those light sensitive eyes and a flick of his left hand sent his roach scattering across the sidewalk. Hands tucked away into the pockets of the torn denim that made up his pants. There was a sourness about him even with his eyes covered, and the unkempt nature of him was enough to part the way of even the thickest crowds. He had no destination, drawn on by the inexplicable urge to get out of those stuffy living quarters and away from the unending thoughts.  

r0guish
Crew

Hilarious Raider

Strict Envy

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 4:17 pm
The remaining on the ship was passed with a lounging Manson, who rather than view the space below the ship, laid on the deck with arms crossed behind the head that faced upwards to the transitioning sky. It'd been three days since Manson was a hybrid of flesh and dark magic and three days was time enough to sink further into the spell, which was the growing temptation from a dream that he'd experienced each and every night. Staring into that sky, much like the heavenly space in which the now-clear-in-his-dreams court was in, an interesting thought would arise: a Manson Hives who could see all with a seat of his own.

The sky would soon no longer be the solid light blue mass that it was once coming past the mist of Ater Nox. Soon it would be dark and soon after that would partake in the canvas of Novum Fulgar's light show as a backdrop of deep hued horizon.

Manson would crawl up having woken up from a sleep that had crawled and found it's way before Aziz had called for him. Manson would breath out and in doing so make his way to his feet which mounted his long body.

His suitcase that has laid on it's side with him was lifted by a loose and tired grip. Lazy steps would lead him to Dova, who Manson had just enough energy to take a hand from and to which he would meet his lips with. "Wonderful trip! Thank you!"

No, he had no other attire and this would become obvious once he stepped off board with maroon fur which hung past his knees and aviators and in the presence of Aziz as light metallic grinding hinted each step. "I wish I was wrong, but I don't think I am, but just maybe, just maybeeee.... my garb's no fit beside yours. Tell me what you think."Arms outstretched and suitcase flung around with his wrist.  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 11:07 pm
"Well I don't believe you've been practicing your gift, now have you?" Aziz giggled at the man, he had truly enveloped the pirate culture. His coat could easily be turned into a suit of sorts, but it had a flare and Aziz liked it. "I would say with a few additions.." Aziz tapped his chest twice, "here and here." Conforming to his chest a button down white shirt and maroon suspenders, holding up his trousers, the sandy mist of Aziz's magic did its work. "It might be a bit too posh for your taste, I'm sorry. However you do look like a fine young lad with a penchant for illegal goods, which is the exact kind of lad I wish to work with."

She looked at the ship one last time before signaling the ok for Dova to return to cover. It was safer to leave the ship up in the air than to keep it on the ground. She turned her back to it and turned towards the city. "Have you ever been to Novum before? I love the people and the science. I could care less for the environment though." she said sniffing the air again. Aziz looked over her shoulder at Mason, hinting that he should walk with her. She started her stroll towards he metropolis with ease, her heavy boots indenting upon the grass.  

mini megitsune

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Strict Envy

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:55 am
A tap and a tap and all of a sudden he was leaning back on his heels in a surprising sensation of cloth and fur whipping around his body and soon, the memory of his furry coat would be exampled in the hue of his suspenders. He rocked back to shoes flat on the metallic earth and bent his neck to view all that was now his new attire. "Dear, again and again you mesmerize me with your little magic tricks." He stretched his shoulders back, testing the fit. "Again and again...."

Dova would lead into the distance above them and Manson would catch up to Aziz with long gentleman-like strides.

"I was here once actually and maybe you can help me with this: I forget my destination, but I was at a point stalked by one of the machines. Do you remember the name of the man aboard Stone's ship? This was the day we met. Long hair.... I feel he had the look of the warrior.... HE calls out my name, runs by, and I feel the slightest tug of my coat and it's suddenly that I'm no more- Invisible by means of a cloaking device that I still carry with me."  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 4:28 pm
"Quite a odd story,"Aziz couldn't place the man in his tale by name, but he did sound like quite the familiar entity. However what interested her most was this device Mason spoke of. "This device... What is it's range? Do you mind if I see it?" A cloaking device could prove very useful. Aziz enjoyed the element of stealth when it came down to business.

She had been walking for a long while, before coming upon a stiff deep drop in the land. It marked the beginning of the metropolis, slightly submerged in the ground due to the weight of the vast machinery of the land. It glowed ethereal and the constant hum of moving gears and engines, rung in her ears. Novum was quite the sight. She turned and smiled at Mason.  

mini megitsune

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Arcine
Captain

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:42 pm
Biron, who was much so the type to request himself to be lone entertainer in groups, would delay his response. A finger shot outwards and up, signaling that a break was needed from from their conversation for his next act. And so, in the one way he would allow it, in the slowest of forms, the smoke would rise and slither from his thin parted lips and ask that all should pause around him when doing so. His face in the many ways it formed shadows here and there over itself and then glitter or his eyeballs from the sparkling smoke had become part of the light show. Finally, Biron had found the time to catch up on Aiden. "Absolutely. Tell it all to me." He said while handing Levette the pipe with the same arm he just had running up and down her bare arm and then the length of her fingers laid across her lap.

Aiden's eyes dulled after having lost much of interest she had in her company as she now preferred to wallow inside her bits of anger. Pushing onwards however, she did continue. "I know the crazy guy that started the Lucidus fire three days ago and I know who killed Vossler Stone. I know two of the most important missing facts missing in our news and I don't have a clue what to do about it. So, yes, there is this one story in my little archive that might be interesting enough for you."  
Role-Play 1 - Sovereign

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff