Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arcine
Captain

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:00 pm
"No, it was not a trick. We both know western magic's intense and in this case it was surreal, but like I said, real. I mean she tore a Aesian prototype in half. "

Aiden leaned back in her seat and while an arm crossed across her torso, the other supported the mug which by the time was half empty. A tiny and warped reflection stared back at her as the dark liquid beat against the walls of the container. She had to sigh as a kind of gloom fell down on her, reminding her of how hopeless her perfect situation just a few days had become. And then Timont mentioned helping looking into the situation. This was interesting.

"See, now that's something I could really appreciate. If the sake of busying up your free time is worth it to you, let's make it happen. And you know if not, there's something I know will make it all worth it." Her voice curled with what sounded like a specific kind of insinuation. "What time's your appointment anyway?"

(I'm happy to have you back.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:23 pm
Timont only raised his eyebrows at the comment about her ripping a prototype in half. Impressive. Hopefully they'll run into her on the way. It would probably be most interesting to see her in action. Then Aiden made the comment about making it all worth it. "Oh you heartless tease." Timont, said, holding a hand over his heart, "You speak my language so well. And, you know me: with my tendencies to towards boredom is drinking, fighting, and research." Timont laughed, drowning the rest of his coffee.

"The meeting is in an hour and a half; enough time for a quick shower, so sorry I know you'll be disappointed that you aren't joining me, and then I'll have about fifty minutes before I leave. If you want to stay here in the apartment: be my guest. After all it isn't like you haven't enjoyed my hospitality so far. The only thing I ask is that you don't drink all the whiskey. I'll want some for the ride to Aes."

(NEW PERSON!!!! *Pokes repeatedly* Oh..... I guess technically I'm the new person, and you are the older one, but whatever! *Poke*)  

Madwolf023

Lovewitch101

Bashful Friend

4,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:31 pm
Moa had been walking for a while when she felt her legs tighten and her senses flare from a familiar aura. It sent a shiver down her spine, but left a warm beat in her heart. "Aiden?" she mouthed as she turned to a building complex blinking. As the name came to her mind so did all of the others that she had been with. Her heart stopped as she clutched her chest as she knelt down. Her crimson eyes closed tightly as she tried to remember her face. "Aiden? Where?"

((Lol ya I am back and so I would be new and old. *Poke*))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:26 pm
"All tendencies I welcome." Aiden too finished her coffee almost matching Timont's time. "Mmmmmm, is there anyway you can pick me up from my hotel room at the Emerald Roof rather. I know I said the walk was a b***h, but if your riding, it's like five minutes. I wanna pick up my suitcase and look like an actual human being instead of...." She looked down at herself and raised her shoulder, "ugh."

With a little hop to her step, she was already up on her feet having already pushed the chair in and walking towards the couch which she slept on after recalling a forgotten scarf. She ringed the orange item around her neck so that the entirety of her neck was consumed by the crafted muffler.

She turned to Timont while adjusting her scarf and glanced at the bottle of whiskey. "What do you think?"  

Arcine
Captain

Beloved Sex Symbol

Madwolf023

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:05 pm
Timont gave her a once over. "If I was a romantic soul I'd say you are the most beautiful thing under the Sun. Of course I'm not, so I'll just say you look like s**t." Timont started walking away, towards the shower. "Oh, and I can definitely drop you off. I'd admit I'd prefer human company to whatever you are right now. But let's see how well you clean up. I'd still probably prefer human, but alas you'll have to do." Timont stripped off his shirt as he entered the bathroom.

In ten minutes he was thoroughly cleaned with a new pinstripe suit and matching Fedora. "So how do I look?" Timont inquired, having made sure that the only blemish on his face was bags under his eyes. This would give the appearance of having worked all night, as he had, while keeping composure since he still looked clean. No traces that he had wasted any of his time last night. Not that he had. But still, it was the best way for him to look at the moment.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:44 pm
A young figure was outside on the sidewalk that was close to the street still kneeling down clutching her chest with one hand and her head with the other. Her body hurt and the worst headache had been pounding in her head. This young girls thoughts were running wild with memories of blood and fire. Faces of those that were friends and those she didn't know. She had been in another form as her scenes had seemed to fade with smoke. What was happening? Who was she looking for? Where? After a bit of time her strawberry blond hair that was slightly discolored became more noticeable as wolf ears appeared on her head flickering around as she listened to every sound that was around her.

Her eyes shot open when she heard a familiar voice and spun up to a standing position facing the apartments. "Aiden...." she said before she started into a sprint fallowing the voice. It didn't take her long before she found herself at a door with a very familiar sent and then a male sent she never knew. Once she came to her scenes again she blinked a few times to see that her hand was on the door nob. She pulled away for a moment and cleared her throat before knocking on the door.  

Lovewitch101

Bashful Friend

4,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Arcine
Captain

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:22 pm
Glancing around and then on under a seat, Aiden caught notice of her hotel room card, an old-fashioned metallic plate, slim, yet durable with tiny emerald letters left to right. As if never having heard Timont's comment, Aiden stepped past him. "Excuse me, hot 's**t' coming through." Boots stepped and swiftly kicked the seat, which screeched against Timont's floor during the short distance. In a quick crouch, the card in Aiden's hands and then she was back up with a wrist deep in her coat pocket as if she'd never performed a motion which required her to literally lower herself. And now, purposely turned right around and away from Timont's image she began running over a checklist of items she'd been carrying last night to see if more had gone lost.

"Company doesn't better than this babe!" She yelled as Timont neared the bathroom entrance before falling right into the chair Timont had seated himself in the last night. Done so rebelliously, ankles crossed on the countertop.

Not more than a minute before a hand came up against Aiden's head trying to grip what surface area it could above a sudden and sharp pain and pulled. Eyes closed tightly, souring after Aiden realized she'd been overrun with hangover and immediately eyes darted to the the culprit, Timont's awful bottle of whiskey, the devil's liquid.

When Timont had come out, Aiden's was positioned close to the tabletop with her cheek and side of her head weighted on her right palm. Uninterested in all but the complaining thoughts in her head, she turned quite slowly and squinted at Timont. "I don't know, like you're wearing a striped jumpsuit?"

The apartment doorbell rang and hungover Aiden buried her head in her arms.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
๑۩۞۩๑ Flashes of pulsating neon lights coursed quickly through the tinted black windows of a sleek black sports car. Eyes similar to the colors beyond the window stared in a daze into the blurred distance. It was strange how night in Novum Fulgar was always illuminated, never a true darken area of the city existed. This was the true city that never slept, a city enveloped in mainframe of technology and realm of cyber space. The glowing orbs continued to gaze without emotion as thoughts of the very city flushed through her mind. There was a plan for Novum Fulgar that was meant to be executed many months ago but now other lands found their way to center stage. A smile crossed over the face of a young and alluring woman as she closed those very same neon orbs. The new outcome's have only aided the land in their own battle against the others, let the other lands fall to one another knees. They would weaken one another over foolish quarrels that would end in blood stained hands, but Novum Fulgar would remain clean of such taint and watching with a wise head.

Arcana Aeon, the leader and Queen of the cybernetic world leaned her head against the frame of the car's door before looking upon the driver. The driver caught her impromptu stare and a sly smirk surfaced upon his aloof expression. Arcana knew exactly what the smile was for and it made her feel more affirm in the declaration. The declaration was one of secrecy and valor for it would prevent anything from bringing malice upon her land. It was humorous to think that Manson Hives of Thesaurum Oppidum would take such brash action and cause mayhem at the ball, yet how splendid such an act turned out to be. Leaving the ball in such a dismay did not affect Arcana at all, in fact she quite enjoyed the spectacle that befell, K.A.I. was quite quick in getting them away from ruined festival which was unfortunate.

๑۞๑ "It is interesting how things play out, Aes dared to blame us for a non existent crime and then their leader dies. How pathetic can they be?" The driver mused as his illuminating purple eyes met with Arcana's. "Honestly I can't even bother with that kingdom, closing their borders? That should surely solve their problems. And then Armatus without a leader as well, its as though the ball has caused factions to fall to pieces." His tone playful and light as he recalled the events of a festival week. Arcana placed a finger to her pursed lips as she ruminated on his words. "My dear Obsidian, this has all happened for a reason and they can't even scramble themselves to understand why yet" She laughed softly as the car came to a stop. Obsidian Lunaris, Head Commander of the military turned his entire frame to face the woman next to him. "What fun is to be had" He stated as his sly smile once again returned.

bluehaze94

Desirable Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

bluehaze94

Desirable Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♞ The streets of Novum Fulgar were filled with people going about their way and soon the nightlife was to explode. The young would come out to play and enjoy the beauty the sweet blissful night brought. The roads were usually busy with an influx of cars and hover hybrids above but it was as though everyone knew who was coming through within a black car. Not to mention one that has not been released to the public market, new technology courtesy of Obsidian. A hybrid motorcycle followed in suit behind the vehicle as it came to a slow halt. The rider placed both feet upon the flawless pavement and awaited an order. He watched as the pair exited the car and entered into the towering skyscraper that severed as one of the headquarters of the Queen. The rider took his helmet off exposing his strange features that never seemed to be questioned in a land of modifications.

K.A.I. as he was named by his creator Obsidian, locked and left his bike leaving the vicinity behind. If he was needed then they would call for him, until then this time belonged to him. It was not that he felt cross with his master but simply that he required time of his own. K.A.I. placed his hands into his pants pocket as he continued down the street coming into one of the many popular districts. There was much for him to consider at this point, the mission at the Peace Festival was aborted because of an unknown factor but the end result was the mission itself. It was indeed an array of un-calculated events that can lead to unknown outcomes. K.A.I. was scanning through the files he found through his eye monitors, attempting to hypothesize possibility's that were to come. At all cost Novum Fulgar needed to stay strong and protected no matter what factors may threaten.

The files did not inform K.A.I. of any new information and since the media was rambling the same news there was nothing of importance. Everything the spoke about in such fear and alert was old news to him, he witness the domino effect that caused everything first hand. K.A.I. dismissed the feed from his vision and continued his aimlessly stroll into the night.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:06 am
"Hardy har har." Timont said, as he walked over to the door. "I hope you enjoy that hangover now." Looking through the peephole to see someone he didn't recongnize, Timont yelled over to Aiden. "HEY! SOMEONE FOR YOU! SINCE SHE AIN'T FOR ME!". He then opened the door to speak to the newcomer.

"Come on in. I'm assuming you are here for Aiden, since I don't know you and Aiden mentioned having friends. Though how you knew she was here is a mystery, I long ago stopped questioning the power of spying and people who seemingly know everything." Timont ushered the woman inside, being sure to slam the door as loud as possible.

"Can I get you anything to drink while we wait for Aiden to move from her hungover state? I mean I told her not to drink the whole bottle, but she did anyway. The poor drunk." Timont thought for a moment, before hitting his head. "Timont Helliant, by the way." He extended his hand forward, as to shake the newcomers hand.

Madwolf023

Arcine
Captain

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:54 pm
Lovewitch101

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:43 pm
Moa waited and heard the loud yell of a man. She staid there till the door opened and she saw him and gave a small smile. The scent of the room whiffed to her nose and she knew instantly the smell of her friend. Once she was ushered in she stepped across the thresh hold into the apartment. "I'm Moa. Moa Vanderval." she said softly as she looked around to see Aiden in her seat.

"Aiden.... I'm glad to see you." she said as if there was something slightly caught in her throat. She didn't really know how she knew she was here or even that this was the right place to come to, but from all the pain and memories that were coming to her after the accident she was glade to see someone she remembered.

After that she then looked back at Timont with a blank look at first, but then closed her eyes and shook her head softly. "No thank you on the drink, I don't really mean to be a bother. I just felt that I would find someone here and it was her." she sad as she then took her hood down letting her strawberry blond hair fall into her face and her wolf ears twitch slightly to every sound. Her red eyes showing a slightly dull color as her skin was still covered in some soot.  

Lovewitch101

Bashful Friend

4,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Arcine
Captain

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:37 pm
"Oh my god." was Aiden's first words upon recognizing the massive coincidence. She sat there much so paralyzed, lone in the middle of the environment that was Timont's apartment, and so stretching her eyesight all the way to Moa, the object of this strange moment behind the doorway.

Never long to recover, she left her seat and in slow stride, black boots made their way over to the doorway. Closer and closer meant the more and more soot showed blanketed over the wolf woman.

"So, Believe it or not, but I was just talking about you. Jus' talking about our western buddies and ******** poof, your here.... and you're all dirty. Dude, you look like you just came out of the fire. "

(Possibly the worst week of my young adult life.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:20 am
Timont nodded as the woman, Mao, refused any drink. He was fine with that, it wasn't like he was obligated to offer her a drink anyway. He did it to be a nice guy. Suddenly his phone buzzed. s**t. You got to get to the meeting right now. Something big is happening. One of his many cousins. One he could tolerate, but still. This one had the tendency to overexaggerate things. But still, what if something big was happening? He would have to leave now. "Aiden, sorry, I got a message so I'm going to have to go now. You want to stay here, and we can gather your things once the meeting is over? Or do you want me to drop you two off at the Emerald Roof? Or whatever? Just make your mind up quickly, because I need to go."

Timont's mind raced with what possibly was so important that he had to go in around fifty minutes early. Of course, it could be nothing. Or it could be something. Damn his cousin for not being more clear on what he meant.

(I'm sorry Arcine.)  

Madwolf023

InactiveSnek

Liberal Hellraiser

8,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:56 pm
(Real quick- I know I've been inactive for this first week. Between packing for college and trying to catch up on reading these posts, it'll be a bit before I make my first post! Anybody have any ideas on where/when I can bring in my android character where there'll be interaction?)  
Role-Play 1 - Sovereign

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff