Reply Role-Play 1 - Sovereign
LUCIDUS MAGUS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sayaaya213

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:41 am
No one mind me...I'm suffering a little...being an epic fail at trying to be Jesus...you know I do everything for everyone except myself and I have no needs thing...I'll just post from time to time a reserved box and not undo the storyline you guys have developed...well I'm just saying incase anyone actually reads my posts...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:19 pm
♥ Trystan sat silently on a bench watching as people went by. He often did that; sat around watching people. Often - like today - with his hood up covering his sky blue eyes. His blonde hair hung outside the hood and a bit down his tattooed chest. It was his first visit to Lucidus Magus in a very long time. He sometimes travelled from fraction to fraction but mostly stayed at Thesaurum Oppidum, which was his home. But he liked to see the world and explore. Now he had heard that there would be a festival of some kind here, so he found it convenient to come here.

He ran his fingers through his blonde hair and then scratched his neck. Trystan frowned, for no apparent reason really and let out a loud sigh. "Boring. Boring, boring, boring...!" he mumbled to himself as he leaned forward on the bench, resting his arms on his thighs. He tapped one feet to the ground. A few people looked him in a strange way as he sat there, almost hiding his identity. But that was who he was - a somewhat strange man.

//Sorry for awkward post. Don't know where to butt in >_>;;;\  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Arcine
Captain

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:16 pm
sayaaya213
No one mind me...I'm suffering a little...being an epic fail at trying to be Jesus...you know I do everything for everyone except myself and I have no needs thing...I'll just post from time to time a reserved box and not undo the storyline you guys have developed...well I'm just saying incase anyone actually reads my posts...

(I read it. The party is an great idea, but it takes a couple of posts to get in that direction. )  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:04 pm
( I'm still waiting for post rotation to come back around. Not sure what I'll post yet.. But I'm better at the last minute. xF )  

r0guish
Crew

Hilarious Raider

Alexandria Joan

5,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:35 pm
Moa looked back at Aiden as she listened to her explanation about what it was and saw her movements as she thought they looked a little funny. "Oh... So in other words it is something that just takes it time going down a street in a long line with people watching...?" she asked softly almost more like a statement then a question.

Moa got what she was being told and smiled softly for a moment before it faded. "I still don't like big crowds, but if it will make you all happy I will join." she said as she gave a bit of a sigh.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:44 pm
( I guess I can post around Vossler. A post about nothing - it's gonna be huge. xD )  

r0guish
Crew

Hilarious Raider

Arcine
Captain

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:19 am
So, basically Moa already knew what parade was. Aiden nodded. "Yep, sounds like you already know the whole deal already." Again, curiosity about the west was ignited. "Moa, your going to have to tell me what the west if like. I want to know what is and isn't there. I want to know what I can tackle down and what I'm going to have to be running for my life from. Like, I need to know this stuff."

In the three months and Aiden was sure, Moa had been interviewed on every detail she could recall about the west. This brought Aiden to her knees because due to the ways of her competitive nature, she felt she was being one-upped by the Aes faction leader the whole time.

"Okay Moa? I'm headed to my room," Aiden started for the elevator walking backwards on marble tiles and pushed the elevator button framed by gold detail with the back of her hand "but we'll talk?" A bell sound and Aiden was already behind closing doors with the number five lit up inside. "I'll see you guys in a bit," Duh! Aiden placed her foot in the doorway and the doors bounced open, "unless you guys want come up and check out the pad with me?"

Inside the elevator and it wasn't inconspicuous there was a poster for a party and there was an open bar - oh my god. Oh my god.

(Lol.)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:57 pm
Moa looked at her and gave a nod, "Yes it would be good for you and everyone that is going to the west to know about it." she said as she watched Aiden go to the elevator. "Well, I should check on a few things in my room as well before any more surprises pop up." she said with a laugh as she fallowed.  

Alexandria Joan

5,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Arcine
Captain

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:40 pm
Aiden's was stuck on the poster, lured by the beauty of the image of the cocktail and then turned off by the red silhouette of a woman's in long red chiffon. She read the contents. It was too of formal event, another scenario for the rich and the important and although she had a pocket of dirty wealth, this nineteen-year-old hoodlum might have played out her role of sticking out like a sore thumb plenty for the day. Still, she figured that's where her faction leader acquaintances might have had planned in there agendas. Thusly, curiosity was still struck.

"Know anything about this?" Aiden asked, her front faced towards the poster and back to closing doors. She hadn't checked to see who followed her and who didn't.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:01 pm
Chance had lingered for some time in the room after dressing, getting a feel for the multiple rooms that he had purchaser for the remainder of his stay. It was something of a bad habit for the gangster, just like the constant looking over hus shoulder. A combination of paranoia and curiosity that kept his mind alert even in times of stagnation - such as now. His entourage was now minus the many bellhops, and setting up a room for themselves in that precise military fashion. Fingers rose to the brim of his hat before tipping off of it as a farewell to their company for now - opting for the less inconspicuous solo travel; for what that was worth to the goliath of a man.

As he passed through the vast expanse of that floor he slipped through his own room that was airing out nicely with doors open on on that catty-corner. Fingers wrapped around the elwgant ivory cane and hoisted it up to inspect it's perfection as he made his way to the elevator, a playful twirl given to the majestic staff before using in its true purpose to help guide his steps. Free hand extended to push the sphere on the panel next to the elevator, illuminating it's edges as he pressed it. Then the wait. Both hands closing over the top of the cane, and standing there before the double doors like the prince of theives himself.

( Sorry for teh lame post and putting it up so late. Been entertaining all day. )  

r0guish
Crew

Hilarious Raider

Endless_Reflection

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:38 am
Vulcan listened to his master with great interest and memorized all of his orders. The machine bowed at the exit of Obsidian and then turned to walked towards a meeting place with K.A.I. Vulcan opened the mini-console on its arm sent its coordinates to K.A.I and made its own way to the location. The plan would be fragile since they were already under suspicion. But if anything could do the task, it was machines build for perfection. There was no doubt or worry within Vulcan's programming.

(sorry for lame post and my absence. school stuff has been overwhelming)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:18 pm
Another ding and the doors had opened. Aiden spun on the balls of her feet and made for the motion of her first step out, but ah yes, Chance Godfrey, suited up and ready for what Aiden expected was the very event listed on the poster stood in front, making for most of the composition of the doorway.

"Mmph!" She started, making her way out of the elevator and half-circled around Chance as she did so before turning and inspected the attire of the man, starting with the fedora and then to the point in which the ivory cane stuck on the carpet. "Sharp." Her head tilted to the right with one of her charming smiles and a wink. A hand shot a bullet in Chance's direction. "You look good Mr. God-frey. Any plans tonight?"

(I'm pretty guilty myself.)  

Arcine
Captain

Beloved Sex Symbol

r0guish
Crew

Hilarious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:14 pm
An unexpected sight greeted him as the doors of the elevator came open with that signature 'ding' to indicate it's arrival on that floor. He was something of a deer in the headlights for a moment, blinking slowly upon the final realization that it was Aiden there and not some hit team sent to kill him. Standing firm as she walked around him, it was only his head that followed until he was looking over his shoulder with that devious smirk. Hearing her first comment straightened him up, like a prize bull being inspected by a judge - all ego of course. "Well I do try." He said, remarkably unconvincing in his attempt to hide his growing pride - nothing he needed of course.

"And may I say you look as lovely as when I left you." Always the charmer, he stepped aside momentarily from the door of the elevator; assuming the woman still within was coming out and giving him a chance to face them. "Me? Plans? Noo.. Just going where the wind blows me." The short, vague comment was enhanced by the soft chuckle that accompanied it before raising his cane to abruptly halt the closing of the doors and indicate the presence of the woman still within. "So who's your friend? Do you two have any plans for tonight?" It sounded more like an invitation than a question, but he was multi faceted, so it would play it's role as both - since he knew not the town or the fun it had to offer.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:14 pm
Endless_Reflection

(sorry for lame post and my absence. school stuff has been overwhelming)

(I'm there right now...but I can't figure out what to post yet...XD)  

sayaaya213

Arcine
Captain

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:42 pm
A hand was brought onto of her heart and she looked the other way with a grin for a second as if she was in the moment of a blush, a playful sign that flattery was well accepted. Theatrics aside, Aiden nodded to Moa, glad this was who Aiden would be introducing first from the band of misfits she'd come to know three months ago. You can't a beat a werewolf.

"This is Moa." Aiden announced, gesturing a hand of introduction in the direction of Moa. "Yes, she is small and yes she is a beauty, but watch of for her clawsssss." Aiden couldn't help the pun. "Oh! You should've staid an extra minute when we were downstairs, you would've seen Vossler too. He said something about a parade, but I don't think it's today. But this little party," Aiden nodded to yet another poster framed in between two elevator shafts, "that's today."  
Role-Play 1 - Sovereign

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff