Reply Role-Play 1 - Sovereign
ARMATUS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madwolf023

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:27 pm
Three days. Three days since she came here, just to pick up some damn supplies. Three days where she patiently awaited Aedan to awake. Three days since she has tried to find a way out of this dammed country. But, no, this place was locked down tighter then a virgin on the day before her wedding. Alas, no way getting out. So..... she has slowly driven herself mad by pacing. Just pacing. Since there was nothing to be done. At least the Hotel staff had been kind and understanding, and allowed her to extend her stay indefinitely. That or no one else was going to be coming in to rent a hotel room, so Sara would be one of the few people left in the hotel.

Either way, she swore she would kill someone soon if something didn't happen. Then Aedan awoke.

"Sara." She said, not bothering to look at him. Too long had it been since she had a proper conversation with a human to care to look at him. And she kept quiet, waiting for Aedan to ask questions again.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:58 pm
It had been three days, three grueling, physically exhausting and generally tiring days. Three sleepless nights, three nights of thieving, eavesdropping and all kinds of mischief in order to truly gauge the job that needed to be done. Nyrie sighed, perhaps when she managed to catch up with Ceron she would be able to get some sleep but she doubted it and she knew better than anyone else that Ceron was probably getting just as little sleep as she had. The past three days had been such a whirlwind of chaos and general business, Mairead had been on the phone with her during the meetings where they had named her temporary Prime Minister until the elections which was just a few short weeks away. Mairead hadn't been happy, she had fought the position kicking and screaming her way into submission. Nyrie pitied her, if the people were content under her hand she would remain Prime Minister at elections, a position she did not want. Then again every time she disappeared, she left Nyrie to impersonate her and take over while she would be free to gallivant where she would how she would. Only Councilor Harun knew that Nyrie was currently impersonating Mairead, in fact not even Cowan knew, it was difficult she had to admit sitting in on dull and boring meetings that really honestly got no work done, but she had managed, after all if Mairead could do it, so could she.

Nyrie and Cowan currently were staying in the Capital working on the details for the double funeral of the former Prime Minister of Armatus and the General of Armatus. Nyrie's thoughts drifted to the details she had barely been able to relay to Mairead before well, before things got even more complicated than they already had been. She looked at the work before her and sighed, Mairead was well equipped to handle this sort of work and so was she but this wasn't what she was trained for, this was a waste of her training, however it was work that needed to be done. She was expected to give a eulogy at the double funeral to honor the late Prime Minister and the General who hadn't had a replacement yet, Mairead--er, Nyrie was to meet the candidates the day after the funeral and select one for promotion. She was not looking forward to that aspect.

Mairead--er, Ceron hadn't been happy with the new details on the assassination of the Prime Minister and General. Everything had lead back to the mysterious person in black that wore a silver pentagram. They hadn't gotten any closer to even finding another clue about them not even their gender. It was so frustrating that Nyrie had to escape the Capital for a few hours in the middle of the night to work off the building frustration. She was not happy, it was eating into her sleeping time, one of her several favorite past times.

A scratch at one of the hidden doors in the office caught her attention and pulled her out of her stupor. She left Cowan at the desk organizing without a word and went to the hidden door and unlatched the door and a man stepped out, well more like unfolded himself from the small knee high door. Cowan released a squeak of suprise but covered her mouth at Nyrie's glare.

"Report." Nyrie ordered the man, he was one of her Corps d'Shades

"The man you had me shadow was injured in a fight trying to save a foreigner from the West. He was rather reckless and honestly stupid jumping into the fray the way he did, the girl he tried to save ended up saving him. He only finally regained consciousness today after the girl took him with her to treat his injuries."

"Anything else?" Nyrie said picking up some papers and sorting them into the appropriate stacks.

"Captain said they're still looking into Pentagram but still no leads."

"You have a question." Nyrie said not looking up from her paperwork.

"I don't mean to be out of line but why am I shadowing this buffoon?"

"He might prove useful. You need to stop looking and start seeing Lieu. You're dismissed, I'll contact you if I need you before your next report."

Lieu nodded and walked brusquely to the hidden door folded himself inside and managed to lock and close it behind him. Nyrie looked at Cowan, she had watched silently and on the edge of her seat as if to flee, words perched on her lips as if she were to speak but unable to put her thoughts into words.

"Penny for your thoughts Cowan?" Nyrie asked politely.

"What--who--when--how--" she started but clearly couldn't muster up the courage to complete her questions.

"Lieu is a member of an intelligence division that a friend of mine runs and has lent an elite corps for my personal use while I hold office. I met them just after you left for your quarters the day we arrived. Their current objective is to gather the basic feel of how Armatus is so we may anticipate and plan ahead. That door and several others like it run throughout the Capital as emergency escape routes for the safety of the Prime Minister. And no, the assassin did not use these tunnels to assassinate the Prime Minister and General." Nyrie said not looking up from her notes.

Cowan gave her an uneasy smile, she felt better, not the best but better was better than nothing. At any rate, things were about to get interesting in Armatus soon, regardless of whether or not other factions would try to take over. Nyrie sighed, it seemed like she would be unable to catch up with Ceron for the adventure, cursing her mentally in her head, Nyrie stood up.

"Let's go get some lunch Cowan."

"We could call the kitchen to bring us something."

"I meant let's go get some lunch outside."

"I'll call the guard."

"I meant just us."

"Can we do that? Is it safe?"

"It's safe as long as I'm not me." Nyrie said before thinking, or rather as long as I'm me.  

Crystilwyn

Penandsword81

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:01 am
Aedan frowned. "Sara?" He asked, wondering what this was about. "Who is Sara?" He questioned the voice of the body that he could not see. He could feel her, for the voice was certainly feminine, presence just outside his vision. As if she was standing behind a door that was closed. Aware, but an unknown. "Where am I?" He blurted out. "Who are you? Why am I so tired....?" He fired question after question, wondering what answers she could provide. The last thing he honestly remembered in full, not just mere fragments and pieces of memory, but in full, was jumping in to save a woman. The rest was blurred. He needed to know what happened.  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 6:17 am
Sara sighed. "Ye asked me name earlier Aedan." Obviously he had some form of short term memory loss. Probably the side effects of the concussion he had. "I didn't tell ye me name earlier. Now I am. Me name is Sara." She continued to grind the pills she bought into a fine powder. It would provide three uses. One) She could easily distill it into drinks to either knock people out or at least make them very sick. Two) With the right combination, she could heal wounds. Three) She could blow it into an attackers face to confuse them momentarily. "Anyway, we be in a hotel in Armatus. Nowhere else for we to go. The whole country seems in lock down. Be hard enough to buy some few groceries; let alone try to move any decent amount of distance. So I recommend staying here for a few days. In order for ye to muster energy, and me to think out a plan of escape. It seems as if we be in the middle of some war, and me friends in the West must be worried for me.  

Madwolf023

Penandsword81

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:20 am
Aedan nodded, his body exhausted. "Th....thank you." He muttered out. "You are a good person." He enquired, his mind slowly coming around. And the memories started to come back. Riiight. "But.... why did you hit me?" He asked, his voice gaining strength as he awoke. "And then bother to save me? Sara, you are a confusing woman I'd say. An odd one." He smirked. Finally, some of his old mojo was coming back. "Anyway, I hope you didn't take advantage of me. I know I'm hard to resist, but I don't want your first time with such a wonderful man to be when he is knocked out cold." His smirk turned into a full blown grin. "I can tell you that I've never heard complaints when I'm awake." He was back. He felt as if he should have learned a lesson. But if he had, it slipped away as quickly as a snake slithering after a meal.

Aedan's Doucheness:1
Lesson's Learned: 0  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 11:36 am
(How's stuff here?)  

The Deviation
Vice Captain

Madwolf023

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 pm
Sara sighed. She didn't bother respnding to his words. It was just as she thought, he was a douchebag. No matter, she would leave him soon enough. "I recommend at least another day of bed rest to make sure yer in the clear. Luckily I got this room cheap, and the owners seem to be nice people. Then we can be on our respective ways." Suddenly a loud crash and whine was heard from outside the window, she turned and saw a large bird woozily standing, having broken through the window into their room. Sara groaned. "I thought I told ye to watch me hut you dumb bird." Despite her harsh words, she picked up the bird examining it. "Nothing too bad. Just need to rest for a while, ye stupid thing." Her words were now laced with affection, not the downright boredom/anger/cynicism that she spoke with when she was talking to Aedan.  
Role-Play 1 - Sovereign

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff