Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:08 am
Players Involved

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:10 am
Kanata had been soaring over the lands for quite some time now, it wasn’t like Romac needed constant attention… alright he could be a bit of a baby at times but really a girl needed a break! There was only so much that she could handle; thank goodness for Joshep! She flew over the rogue lands with grace and speed, it certainly was flying weather! “*whistle*” Kanata cooed at others in the sky as she flew pass them. The wind was picking up as she dove down towards the earth. A break is definitely what she needed! Oh maybe she would find a watering hole or oooh a good tree trunk with worms inside. Flying usually gave her an appetite.

Barz was starting up at the sky in pure boredom it was almost like someone had conspired against him and made it so there wasn’t anything fun to play with. He pouted and pawed at the tree trunk behind him as he was on his back stretched out for a little sunbathing. “If only I had my tools…” The pang of his recent home being destroyed made him frown, “Stupid animals.” He was referring to the stampede that had occurred a few moons ago and totaled his home. All that work. Bah. He swiped the ground angrily.

She was setting a good pace and her wings were getting a really good workout. Unfortunately that didn’t last. Kanata let out an unhappy squawk when a tree creature knocked her from her flight path. She tumbled and land in a heap. With a grunted she pulled herself up… or at least she tried too. Oh no! She was stuck in a thick stringy web of some sort and thorns too! “Not good! Not good!” Kana wriggled her hardest but found the more she struggled the more she got tangled. “Help, help me please!”

After pouting by his temporary rest stop he had moved on. He needed to work out his muscles a little bit so they wouldn’t grow flabby like he had seen some lions as well as lioness’ do. He stretched out first as he sure as hell didn’t want cramping… that was a horrid feeling… and then started off with a steady slow pace which turned into a full out run.

After a half-hour he paused to break and breath. He was just about to find somewhere to drink when a horrid sound from above made him jerk around looking for the source. “What is that God awful noise?” White eyes narrowed and tail flickered in annoyance as he tried to find it. Then a string of ‘help’ echoed the surrounding.

Kanata was wriggling in frustration and didn’t notice the red feline near her until it stuck its big head right in her sight. “Ah!” She squawked into the amused face of a huge a** lion. “Please! Don’t eat me!” She wasn’t vain enough to admit that she had whimpered that out. Romac would never forgive her if she died. All she wanted was to find worms and bath not being in this mess she found herself in.

Barz was amused at the small creature stuck in the tree; it certain bugged the crap out of his ears though so he decided to speak. “I see you have yourself in a bind.” The pun almost made him laugh out loud. Oh he was so very witty. “Need some help?” He flexed his claws out and shot the bird a questioning look, it wasn’t in his nature to leave another helpless. He maybe a playboy and selfish, but did have some morals. It was always hard to identify the sex of smaller creatures. It was always hard to identify the sex of smaller creatures. “I don’t bite…much.” He winked.

Kanata stared at the lion for a moment in shock. He certainly seemed friendly enough and as long as he got her out of this mess…well she’d be grateful. “Yes…please.” She’d deal with the consequences when they came. A shudder went through her when a creepy bug-like sound came from behind her and she was thankful that she couldn’t see it. Bravely she withheld her wince as huge claws came down upon her—er the webs. “Awh--” The happy sound came out as she was torn free from what had bound her and flew up to a higher branch cautiously. Kanata checked everything out to make sure her body was in good condition. “Thank you so very much! I am Kanata and you?” She was ever curious.

He flexed his claws out experimentally before looking up, “You’re welcome Kanata and I am Barzillay. I wouldn’t try that again if I were you.” He smirked at the bird before turning and landing on the ground with a thump. He assumed the bird would have left by now, so he was startled when it spoke again to let him know that his saving her would not be forgotten. “Really it was no trouble. I wasn’t doing anything so why not?” Barz shrugged and walked away from the tree. The bird flew around him about eye level keeping a steady gliding pace and it was almost as if it were used to be around lions.

Kanata watched as the other lumbered down to the ground, “Your heroics will not be forgotten!” She chirped happily and noticed he was alone without a companion. “I will pay you back somehow on that you have my word!” She flecked her wings before flying down to keep stride of him. “My master would be most upset if I were to have never returned.” She began to flap her wings harder to gain more speed to ascend. "Til we met again Barzillay!" At least she hoped to if only to reward him for his bravery.

Barz found her dramatics somewhat amusing. Honestly, it had just been a spider web and he wonder if this ‘master’ was just as melodramatic. “Again, no trouble and try to keep away from those spider webs~” He watched as she became a speck in the sky before shaking his head. Yay for adventure and wandered off to find something to eat.

END.
((words; 1,027))  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out