Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[prp] The New Kid in To- Deus {Fini x Nick}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:02 pm
She was herself again. Plain old boring Infinity. Living the typical dangerous life of a hunter.

Not... what that other part of her had been.

In that fancy place of gold.

Fini shuddered. The sight of the color gave her chills. Made her uncomfortable. Made her remember. And damnit, she didn't want to remember! Or... didn't want to remember all of it. ... No, she didn't want to remember any of it- Gah! She didn't even know what she wanted.

:: Precious... :: Vashi had been oddly gentle since... then. :: Get out in the open. Find someone to talk with. Hell, find the baby and hang with him! :: His voice held a faint, almost pleading tone to it.

:: I-I can't face Gale! ::

Didn't want to was more like it. Not... yet. Not until she was, what? Fixed?! Fini felt claustrophobic. She needed to go outside! With a groan bordering a whimper, the trainee rolled off her bed and threw some shoes on. Then all but bolted out of her dorm room, heading outside.

And had to throw on the brakes once outside as she almost bulldozed into some girl she'd never seen before. "Erm, sorry about that. Never have been good at looking before a leap, so to speak." She said by way of apology to.. the new girl.

:: Well well, I think you've discovered some fresh meat, my darling. :: Vashi mused.

Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:19 pm
"******** watch it!"

The near-bulldozing-victim cursed under her breath, juggling a pile of laundry in her arms. Without the aid of a basket, it was a large heap of shifting fabric, which had almost been dumped on the floor. Nick shifted her weight, staggering sideways across the hallway. These pants felt weird, and the shirt was weird too.

<*sigh*>

"SHUT THE ******** UP CUJO I CAN HEAR YOU SIGHING BACK THERE."

She had definitely not adjusted to the life of a hunter in training yet.

Kyrieko

Grey Dragon

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:44 pm
Normally, she might have just kept going and not bothered to say anything beyond the apology she'd murmured. But with the amount of times she heard this girl drop an F-bomb, Fini was suddenly quite interested in this new girl!

:: She's got a mouth about her, doesn't she? :: Vashi mused.

"You'll find that asking for something as simple as 'explanations' are hard to come by in this place." Fini said with a twitch to her lips. Though they turned up into an actual grin hearing the girl yell at 'Cujo', whom she figured was the girls weapon.

:: Feisty and foul-mouthed. I like her already! ::

"Y'know... I still have days I find it super strange having someone else in my mind." She confided. "By the way, do ya need any help?"

Grey Dragon
aldjfadjfd I am so sorry it took me a little bit to respond to this QQ Work has been really rough orz

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games