Submit

The Future Author

Versatile Hunter

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:38 pm
Um..... I kinda like this guy and I think I need some help...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:44 pm
Hi, my name is Sehar. I am a thirteen year old girl who loves to read, write, and draw.

Now that I'm done introducing myself, let's get down to business.

I've been liking this boy who is a couple of years older than me for QUITE awhile now ( about 4 to 5 years). His sister is my best friend and he-- sadly-- is one of my worst enemies. Our relationship has gotten better over the years, 'cause now he's an acquaintance of mine. But the thing is, my hormones are raging and I don't know what to do! I don't think I can control myself!  

The Future Author

Versatile Hunter

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

The Future Author

Versatile Hunter

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:45 pm
Please reply with a good and honest opinion.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:45 am
Maybe you should talk to him about it. You never know, he could be feeling the same way as you are about your relationship.  

angels losing sleep

The Future Author

Versatile Hunter

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:53 pm
Vanek At The Disco
Maybe you should talk to him about it. You never know, he could be feeling the same way as you are about your relationship.

You really think so? We weren't on good terms before-- but even if our relationship has gotten better........... The thing is............ It's hard......  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:55 pm
The Future Author
Vanek At The Disco

You really think so? We weren't on good terms before-- but even if our relationship has gotten better........... The thing is............ It's hard......

I do. Even though I've been in a different situation, I told the guy who I had formerly not been on good terms with that I thought we should date - and he agreed. We're actually getting married in a few years. smile  

angels losing sleep

The Future Author

Versatile Hunter

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:59 pm
Vanek At The Disco
The Future Author
Vanek At The Disco

I do. Even though I've been in a different situation, I told the guy who I had formerly not been on good terms with that I thought we should date - and he agreed. We're actually getting married in a few years. smile

Really!? That's great! heart
Well, the thing is, that in my religion, dating is a no-no......  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:14 am
The Future Author
Vanek At The Disco
The Future Author
Vanek At The Disco

Oh, is it? Hm...how do you feel about that?  

angels losing sleep

The Future Author

Versatile Hunter

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:56 pm
Vanek At The Disco
The Future Author
Vanek At The Disco
The Future Author
Vanek At The Disco

Oh, is it? Hm...how do you feel about that?

I'm not exactly sure why... But I'm kinda bummed because of that. Like, you're not supposed to be in a physical relationship with the opposite sex until marriage.  
L-O-V-E [[Lovers, Mush and All their Problems Belong in Here]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games