Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Is this yours? [Gale/Kat]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:45 pm
For a while, there was a pile of clothing sitting in Ami's room, which she had been so kind as to let her stay in for however long she needed. She supposed she could head back to her own dorm soon, but the company was nice. Looking over the clothes, she lifted up each item, trying to figure out who all they belonged to. Ami's old intermediate coat, was one.. someone's purple scarf, and.. Gale's scarf..? There were only a few hunters she knew that wore a yellow scarf, and this one looked exactly like Gale's. Though, why she had it, she had no idea.

Scooping up the item, she tucked it under her arm and made for the door. It was probably best that she return this to Gale now, and if it wasn't his.. well, then maybe he could tell her who's it was? Or how she had received it in the first place.

Making her way to Gale's house, she arrived at the door, giving it two loud knocks.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:59 pm
He was almost asleep except not really when the knocks came on his door. The book on his chest falling off to the floor, Gale swung his legs over the side of the couch and yawned, stretching his arms upwards. Forgetting the reading glasses on the edge of his nose, he padded quietly towards the door and pulled it open.

Confusion made him furrow his brow.

"Kat?" said Gale, opening the door wider and taking a step back to allow her access. "Hey. Come on in. What are you doing here?"

LividPeas

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:19 pm
Fidgeting with the scarf, she grimaced at the blood stains left upon it. The least she could have done was wash it before returning it. If he wasn't in, she supposed she could return back to the dorms and do it then before coming back to try again. Unfortunately, the shorter blond hunter appeared to be in.

"Uh.. Hi, Gale." It felt like it had been ages since she had last seen Gale, but with everyone having explained - or at least tried to explain - what had happened previously, that wasn't quite the case. "Um.. is this yours?" She asked, holding up the scarf for him to see. A little embarrassed over the condition it was in, not that she could do much about it now though..

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:55 am
She looked better than she had the last time he had seen her, that was for sure. Gale waited until she was inside before he closed the door behind her, padding down the little hallway into the adjacent living room.

"Have a seat," he said. "Do you want some tea, or..."

He trailed off when he noticed the scarf in her hands. "Oh," he said, and reached out, pulling it gently from her fingers. "Yeah, it's mine...thanks for bringing it back, though you didn't have to. I gave it to you to help, remember?"

LividPeas

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:12 pm
Stepping into the house, she followed him quietly down the hall. This was actually the first time she had been to his house in, well.. ever. Man, she could definitely see the perks of becoming a full hunter, just with this house. Definitely something to look forward to. No way did she want to live in that dorm room all her life.

"Uh -" She was about to say coffee, but stopped herself. "- sure." Its not like she didn't ever have tea when her coffee ran out. Which was actually quite often, given the amount of coffee she drank on a daily basis.

"Sorry, I should have washed it first." She admitted, rubbing the back of her neck as she allowed him to take the scarf from her. "Um.. no. Sorry.. I literally can't remember any of that time. Hunters have been filling me in on what happened, but I don't remember any of it at all."

kurotomato

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff