Reply [IC] Pakiti Ya'jua Lands [IC]
[OOC] Announcements

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sergio Mule

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Whenever we have an important update in the pride, we'll post it here. The newest updates will be at the bottom of the page (or on later pages if necessary). Whenever we post a new announcement, we will put the date in the title of the thread so keep an eye on the thread for updates. We'll also send all important announcements to the mule to be put in weekly pride announcements.

Please pay attention to these, as some of them may affect your character in the pride and the things they are allowed to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:41 am

02.02.13 - The pack was approved! Please pardon the dust while we get things set up!  

Sergio Mule

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:15 am

09.03.14 - Saint Sergio is back from her unannounced, impromptu hiatus. I'm going to be changing things about the pack over time, including graphics, and possibly the cert as well. I'll be discussing things with Nerpin on how to get more activity, as well as holding an IC pack meeting where the members can voice their opinions and concerns at the Queen!

The things to note right now are in the breeding section. Adoption and surrogates are now an option for those less traditional couples, should there be any. Those same couples are now allowed to be in the pack without any IC or OOC repercussions.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:36 am

09.07.14 - There is now new information about the pack! Please read over it! If you have any questions or concerns, maybe even suggestions, please PM Saint Sergio.

The pack has a new cert! Once I get a sample I will post that below as well!

ALL MEMBERS NEED TO POST FOR NEW CERTS! Then need to post in the update thread so I can update the owners list.

Reminder: Please post in the joining/leaving thread if your dog is leaving the pack! This is so I can keep an up-to-date owners list!

Sergio Mule

[IC] Pakiti Ya'jua Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff