Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
Gaia (mother earth) thoughts, feeling, ect.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

josh of earth2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:53 pm
has any one else been in contact with mother earth or Gaia as of late i call her a dear friend. what are your thought on the earth's spirit  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:37 pm
Why do you think its mother earth?  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

josh of earth2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:11 pm
well first off i traced her energy from the planets energy lines and the feel of her energy was that of something like a mother watching over her children.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:32 pm
We Are Organisms

I'm with this quote, I'm not sure if we can assign nurturing sensations to one gender.  

A1Saucy

Devoted Codger

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:15 pm
4shi
We Are Organisms

I'm with this quote, I'm not sure if we can assign nurturing sensations to one gender.
Not only that. Spiritual beliefs influence spiritual experiences. So if he is having an experience his beleifs influenced it probably. But I believe that because many people who have out of body experiences have it based on their beliefs somewhat. Even if they contradict between different people's near death experiences, such as one is about Jehovah another's could be Krishna.

Either way with near death experiences certain hormones are released, so all are going to be similar because they are all near death experiences after all.

Just like with spiritual experiences. I would question everything and try to remember everything you have associated with those things, but not to the point of paranoia.

I havent had all types of spiritual experiences though but, I have had some. Symbology tends to play a role. Concepts that require our brain to change its pattern of thought. For me anyways.

Something our subconcious mind cannot understand that we accept tends to change our psyche I mean.  
The Occult Research Society

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games