oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:01 am
User Image

The Kingdom of Iralia. While it’s peaceful and the subjects love their rulers, it is not completely perfect. The borderlands are fraught with troubles and wars of the neighboring kingdom. The king does all he can within his power to ensure that his people will remain safe but news has traveled that the border towns and cities are beginning to fall, and not enough information to know why, or by who.

Star Seeking RPG Thread

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:15 am
* Character Profiles *

oO Lorelei Oo
~*Olivia Graystone*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
User Image

Owner:oO Lorelei Oo
Character name: Olivia Graystone
Race: Firewitch (half)
Kingdom/ Home: Iralia- Outskirt town of Kilij
Abilities/ Special Skills: Fire magic
Trinkets/ Weapons: A few things in a pouch to
Likes/ Dislikes: She likes fireflies and campfires. She hates water.
Fears: Water
Wishes: She could control her temper better
Personality:Olivia has a tendency to get angered quickly, but it's a trait among her race of humans. Being only half firewitch she's slightly more tolerable than one of full blood. Also unlike most she doesn't show any signs of what she is save for her amber/ orange eyes. When angered enough her hair will begin acting as if it was black fire instead of natural hair.
History: Her history she always thought funny and rough. Funny for the fact that her parents were a firewitch and a human. Most firewitches didn't mix with normal humans. It was rough because, while the kingdom was at peace those of magic tended to be scrutinized and hunted on the boarders of the kingdom. It wasn't until she was much older that she would leave home to see what the rest of the kingdom was like.
Other:

0Jason Voorhees0

Gerayscar Spiritborn

User Image

Character name: Gerayscar Spiritborn
Race: Natural born Lycanthrope
Kingdom/ Home: None, he is a nomad. His place of birth is even unknown.
Abilities/ Special Skills: Spiritual magic and Defensive magic
Trinkets/ Weapons: A slip-space pouch to hold different powders and herbs and the chains around his wrists, they morph into swords when danger is near him
Likes/ Dislikes: He doesn't like or dislike anything, he is neutral on just about anything, but the one thing he hates is people getting harmed.
Fears: Death
Wishes: To bring peace to all he meets
Personality: Quiet and submissive, until he sees someone getting hurt or in trouble.
Other: Due to his spiritual magic he can see auras and spirits of the dead. The spirits are often attracted to him like metal to a magnet.

lalaladeda101

User Image
Name: Thayne Grey
Race: Dragon/ Shapeshifter/ Whiter (&blue)
Kingdom: Iralia
Abilities: Shapeshifts into a dragon at will.
Trinkets: He himself is his weapon, but he has a necklace that's been passed down through his family that keeps his power under control.
Bio: Thayne is a dragon-shifter from the new realm. He was just a kid when the old realm fell. At age 17 Thayne is just now mastering when and how to shape shift into a dragon, seeing as he's doing it on his own. His father was his sensei, but died in the collapse of the castle. Thayne's mom went into a mental state of shock when that happened, and was then no help to the boy, who ran away at a mere 10 years of age. After running for so long, living on thievery, Thayne found his way back to the town below the castle and got himself an apartment.
*The sky (his safe zone)
*Trees

Dislikes:
* People
* The new world

Fears:
* Nothing really.

Personality:
* Kind yet assertive. Usually very calm and steady at the head. Similar to an elder monk.

litttle neko lost
User Image
Owner: litttle neko lost
Character name:Umu
Race:Nature Spirit
Kingdom/ Home: None, she was sure that she had one at one point. However anything before her death is muddy, and hard for her to recall. For the most part she travels all over tending to the different parts of the natural world.
Abilities/ Special Skills: Nature magic along with a deep connection to the natural world. She's also skilled with making different concoctions. Most of them unknown to humans.
Trinkets/ Weapons:Umu doesn't usually carry anything on her person, as she stores anything of importance in a network of Enchanted Trees. She dislikes weapons and as such has none.
Likes/ Dislikes: Umu likes all of nature but dislikes when people abuse or do undue harm to the land or other creatures.
Fears: She's afraid of most bladed weapons, daggers in particular. Cities also frighten her as she has spent little time in them, and they are also removed from her comfort zone.
Wishes: She wishes for more harmony in the world, particularly between nature and man.
Personality: Umu tends to be on the quiet side, seemingly shy and demure. Often she has trouble speaking what's on her mind so she spends a lot of her time in silence. She doesn't like to cause trouble for others and as such has spent a lot of time on her own. She hates to see others in pain and does her best to comfort them, even if it hurts or causes her distress. The happiness of others is very important to her and she can be fiercely loyal to those she gets close to.
Other:Her hair and 'wings' change color and appearance due to seasons or location. The 'wings' on her back are actually two small trees that are the last of their kind. To save them she's letting them grow in her body until they are mature enough to survive and repopulate.

omgIisonfiyah

User Image
Character name: Virgil Fox
Race: Blade Mage
Kingdom/ Home: Iralia Wanderer
Abilities/ Special Skills: Weapon Summoning - Summons swords and blades to use in a fight, can summon several at once for long range attacks.
Weapon Evolution - Can upgrade weapons, using the energy of fallen foes to evolve them into stronger versions.
Weapon Enchanting - Using this power, Virgil can endow one of his weapons with an ability or power, specialized abilities require higher grade weapons while generic blades can receive simple bonuses such as durability or elemental affinity.
Status Break - Virgil can break down one of his weapons, turning it into a stone with the weapon's power, using the stone with his Weapon Enchantment, he's able to pass on over half of the original weapon's power on to the new one
Trinkets/ Weapons: Tsukikage - A Katana enchanted to fire a beam of cold energy at an enemy.
Atla Sword - a longsword with a blue gem in the blade, Virgil's primary weapon.
Fortune Striker - A weapon capable of boosting Virgil's luck in battle.

Likes/ Dislikes:
Dislikes:Broken Swords, Rusted Swords, A-Holes

Fears: Large Drops
Wishes: To create the ultimate blade
Personality: Virgil is a relaxed individual. While he does enjoy fighting, he enjoys boosting his weapons more, taking as much time as necessary to keep them in pristine condition.
Other: Frequently takes on mercenary and bounty hunting work to upgrade his weapons.

Nutrino Starwind
User Image

Owner: Nutrino Starwind
Character name: Kisuke Otakku
Race: Dark mage
Kingdom/ Home: Iralia - a remote area of the Bastok peninsula.
Abilities/ Special Skills: Kisuke can infuse his weapons with a dark shadowy magic enhancing their destructive power or he can also infuse himself with the same magic which acts as a shield preventing some but not all damage from attackers, although he can't use both at the same time due to the strains it would put on his body.
Trinkets/ Weapons: a bow, a custom made katana and a silver necklace with a skull pendant.
Likes/ Dislikes: Likes sunny and hot weather and hates the rain and dislikes fighting if it can be avoided.
Fears: Drowning.
Wishes: To be able to travel the entire world.
Personality: He likes to help others when his mood allows it. He has been known to surface in extremely odd places just as a disaster is occurring which often makes him a character of suspicion, although his necklace and katana were both rewards for helping a small village in need. He is a loner by nature and prefers to refrain from making ties to anyone. He is often hunting and can usually be found roaming forests or plains. He also has a darker side to his personality which he is able to keep in check through meditation.
Other:

Jin the Shadow Wolf
User Image
Owner: Jin the Shadow Wolf
Character name: Fei-Tao Mulai
Race: Half wolf-demon
Kingdom/ Home: He hasn't recognized any place he's been in as a home, not even his birthplace.
Abilities/ Special Skills: Along with inhumanly strong senses, agility, and physical strength, Fei-Tao finds a connection with the earth below his feet, which explains why he goes around barefoot at all times. Even if he can't see things around him, he could sense vibrations in the ground at a radius of about two miles, also reading the energy or the element accompanying the wave. He also has moderate control over darkness and shadows through magic; any absence of light can bend to his will if he's in range, acting to move objects, hide them, or let him hide in them. He'll work best with this from dusk to dawn, and will also shift his form to that of a wolf demon when the time calls for it. However, doing this will not leave him being the same person he was moments before.
Weapons: The only weapon he needs is himself. Fei-Tao is self-taught in martial arts, but whenever he needs to have a weapon, whatever he finds around him works well enough.
Likes/ Dislikes: Fei-Tao enjoys silence most of the time, and being near water. Or around the elemental beings and creatures in general. He has a slight dislike for his demon form, as he personally doesn't remember anything that happened after shifting. Usually he finds himself waking up to carnage and destruction unless he could reason with his demon beforehand.
Fears: Having to continue wandering the earth for the rest of his lifetime. At the same time, he's afraid of his demon side gaining full control over him, despite how much he trusts it.
Wishes: Finding where he belongs in the world.
Personality: Fei-Tao is a bit on the socially awkward and shy side when he's not alone. He doesn't know much about how he should behave around others, but he makes some attempts. This occasionally makes him seem to be overly polite about everything if he's with anyone. He is slow to trust others, but he can grow to become very faithful to companions he becomes familiar with in time. He regularly communicates with his demon, verbally or mentally. Usually the latter when he's with people.

In contrast, his demon tends to have a more outgoing personality, along with a sadistic side. It holds the most trust in Fei-Tao as it listens to him the most, but seems to spite others around them, acting coldly toward them if it is allowed to take over his body. It has taken in some of his morals though, and he won't start a fight unless another initiates it first.
Other: Immediately after beginning to shift, Fei-Tao loses his consciousness as his demon side takes over. He can communicate with the demon in his mind at any other time, and is rather familiar with it, but he doesn't fully give it his trust, having a few moments where he doubts its intentions. Its given name is Fuldon. Fuldon's form takes the place of Fei-Tao's reflection and even his shadow, and moves separately despite being connected to him. When it takes over Fei-Tao's body temporarily, the change can be noticed by the coloring in his eyes, going from a dull red to a bright acid green., as well as his voice. Occasionally, this does not involve shifting his form.

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:19 am
~* Non- Characters *~

~*King Verailis*~

User Image

King Verailis

0Jason Voorhees0

User ImageCharacter name: Lich name: Idolum Name before death: Alexander Demartrient
Race: Lich AKA Liche
Kingdom/ Home: Unknown
Abilities/ Special Skills: Necromancy and Warlock Spells
Trinkets/ Weapons: his Phylactery (although he never carries it)
Likes/ Dislikes: Loves dead and HATES the living
Fears: Becoming alive
Wishes: To kill all
His Phylactery
User Image
Personality: Looks for all living things he can sap the life out of.
Other: Like any lich, the only way to kill him and keep him dead is to destroy his phylactery. However, most will see him as a skeletal mage rather than a Lich. That is due to the robes he wears that hide the ret of his body.

oO Lorelei Oo

~*Mikayla Faerule*~

User Image

Character name:
Race: Fire-witch
Kingdom/ Home: Cerelis Volcano
Abilities/ Special Skills: Master of fire and colored flames
Trinkets/ Weapons: She has a few gems and such to enhance her natural ability
Likes/ Dislikes: Anything that isn't of her culture
Fears: None
Wishes: To eventually rule over the human race
Personality: Like most of her race she has a short fuse and a very hot temper. She rules over one of the last and hidden civilizations of Fire-witches. She tends to see things only in her way of thinking and isn't one to change, especially at the command of another. She'd rather melt them.
Other:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:21 am
Some links to images of the lands that could and or will be traveled by the group.

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2012/235/e/1/forest_commission_by_gamefan84-d5c446o.jpg

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/185/6/0/web_background_commission_by_gamefan84-d55xn04.jpg

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2012/209/1/d/citadel_2_by_regnar3712-d58y3cs.jpg

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/137/c/4/svirfneblin_community_by_noahbradley-d5035vj.jpg

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/038/8/3/the_path_of_judgement_by_noahbradley-d390hym.jpg

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2012/033/f/3/enchanted_lake_by_blinck-d4ofok3.jpg

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/303/6/8/water_city_by_xiaoxinart-d5jhnzj.jpg

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/054/f/6/forest_concept_by_gamefan84-d3a7gqr.jpg

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/016/3/c/p81_by_hbdesign-d4mjdmy.jpg

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/177/d/6/environment_concept___fire_and_ice_by_josheiten-d550axd.png

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/211/3/c/osmadth___thousend_leaf_woods_i_by_nurkhular-d595pdm.jpg

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/216/1/f/p110_by_hbdesign-d59rcdu.jpg

http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2013/030/f/7/mtg__sacred_foundry_by_samburley-d5q6i5n.jpg

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2010/138/9/7/A_walk_in_the_rainforest_by_Blinck.jpg

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:51 pm
I HAVE ONE THING TO SAY TO YOU ALL!!!

Moo, I am a wolf.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:02 pm
hehe firewitch.. well half

and don't cows say moo? xp  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:50 pm
I just ate a cow... whole! so you are right. Moo  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:09 pm
Hello everyone ^.^

Also a whole cow o.o?  

litttle neko lost

Chatty Cat

16,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Beta Contributor 0

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:40 pm
Yes a whole cow... it took me about three years to do it though... moo  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:16 pm
Haha You guys are fun. Sorry I had to leave for a little while ):  

lalaladeda101

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:22 pm
it's all good we have another player entering in a bit, probably en-route to the next town or in it.

If anyone wants to play a villian let me know. There is at least 2 planned- but will stay hidden till a bit after meetings and such.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:26 pm
I'm a little wolf pot short and stout here is my handle here is my *gets tackled by police* I was doing nothing wrong! IT CHANGING LYRICS TO A SONG! ... sick minded cops... -.-  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

lalaladeda101

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:26 pm
Sounds good. I'll post again now. (:
and I may have a villain character i can post with too  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:40 pm
Also if anyone has any ideas on what the star fragments shall do let me know... I have 1 or 2 ideas but there should be 6

Villians may have one or more, npc's may have 1 or some such or they just happen to find it somehow... Thinking maybe one of the characters will find something or eventually have something done that may draw them to the pieces.. but not sure yet, honestly developing some plots still since most needed to wait to see what kind of players would happen ^.^

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:45 pm
oO Lorelei Oo
Also if anyone has any ideas on what the star fragments shall do let me know... I have 1 or 2 ideas but there should be 6

Villians may have one or more, npc's may have 1 or some such or they just happen to find it somehow... Thinking maybe one of the characters will find something or eventually have something done that may draw them to the pieces.. but not sure yet, honestly developing some plots still since most needed to wait to see what kind of players would happen ^.^

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

Each fragment holds a different type of magic. Collecting them all could make on god-like... this my thought  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff