Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tristan Thorne

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:32 pm
User Image

The fire had been terrible.

She'd suffered in her life, but most of her suffering was her own doing - or at the hands of others. Nature had always provided, and in reality she'd always take comfort in the... solidity, the sense of reality that the green world around her had imparted.

Isha could say that tornadoes ripped across the lands and floods washed families away, that drought crept in and lightning struck - she knew all this, in her head. But it was quite another thing for it to happen to her family!

Indignation and hurt warred within her. Which was strange, really - to feel like nature had betrayed her! But that was how she felt. Like things had finally been going so well, she'd found a home with her love and they were going to have their own family and then...

Her mouth twisted.

Well. She'd started over before. She was going to become something of an expert on it, now. Her gaze swept over the mountains, and her heart softened a little. It was beautiful here. And, even if she only admitted it to herself, she thought she could love this land more easily than she could love the swamp lands.

"At least we have a home now." Isha whispered to herself.

Safaia
Hope you don't mind - I made an RP for them in the new pridelands, wasn't sure where I'd post one for the fire if we did one. : D; Take your time, I'll be slow anyways! <3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:33 pm
Saying that his world was turned upside down would be an understatement. As part of the 'first' litter of the swamplands, Roho thrived within the swamp. His mother had always taught him, and warned him, of the chance of floods. No one ever dreamed that it would go the other way - fire.

His fur was not very pretty anymore. He had been a bit charred trying to help get others out, but the fur would grow back. The pain in his heart, however, was going to take longer to heal.

"Home," he said with a slight choke. "I can try," he answered her softly.

Tristan Thorne
ugh so sorry ;;

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

[IC] Jini-msemi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items