Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Its..been SO long! Photodump and updates

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

11 Cardinal 11

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:06 am
Oh my goodness. I doubt anyone even remembers me in the guild anymore.. D: Not that I posted a lot to begin with.

So.. A lot has happened in the year..or two.. I've been gone. Well.. Its been however long the Pets! forum has been around. ^^; I know theres a few people from the guild that post around the Pets! and theres a few that don't.. So, this is a general update for the guild! biggrin

Lets recap.. When I used to post I only had Jericho and I was taking care of my exs dog Lucky and doing loads of stuff with her to the point where she was pretty much my dog.

I moved back home.. and Lucky came with! She's been my lovely amazing perfect dog ever since. I may have been around a bit durring this time, but I don't really remember.. xD Then I brought Jericho over to my grandmother cats Rain dismay.. but.. eh. So. Here where things get more amazing. I got a kitten. A tiny, itty bitty baby of all of 2 weeks old, last April. We named him Eagle and bottle fed him around the clock until he weaned off onto solids. Around this time, or a bit before, both cats got switched to grain free from meow mix/whatever was being fed.. So Eagle has grown up on an awesome diet.

Eagle was found in a parkinglot after a major storm. I think his mama was transporting him to another place and got spooked off by something. I got a call from my ex at midnight "Come get this kitten before it dies! Its soaking wet and ice cold!" So.. I did just that. rofl Eagle was most certainly soaking wet and cold to the bone with a little empty stomach. He went into my shirt and pretty much stayed there. He's a nutty nutty cat but I love him. He's has sssooo much energy. He can play all day, beat up on Jericho (they;re besties and groom one another and sleep together <3), then STILL beat up on us at the end of the day. D:< When not being a terror he's a total cuddle bug and recently started to drool obscene amounts when purring.. Hilarious, but gross.

User Image First day or so any home. =) HE WAS SO TINY!

User Image 3-4 weeks old or so. Just barely started to play and roll about like a fatty

User Image Jericho and Eagle. First time climbing up into the window like a big boy!

User Image HE GOT SSO BIG SO FAST!

User Image Fancy harness and nail caps. Purple is so his color.

User Image After I got on to both of them for chewing my my bfs Bonsia.. D:<

User Image Most recent. I stopped taking pictures for a while and haven't gotten any new one because I also got aaa

User Image PUPPY!

Meet Juniper. =) No real clue what breed(s) she really is, but right now we're going with Rottie. Mix or not we have no clue. <3 I got another one of those 'dreaded' late night calls. This woman was passing out free puppies the night before Christmas eve.. This other woman got TWO then gave one to her boss lady and was intent on keeping the second (Juniper) until she realized she didn't really want a dog.. and had never ever had a dog, let alone a puppy, before..>_> Sooo.. my ex calls me to come get the puppy that she didn't want. I got there and the poor thing was sssoo lethargic. She also looked wormy (later confirmed at the vet). The lady started asking me things and saying she decided to keep her.. Like.. "Can I just feed her human milk/food".. D: I explained I have a great vet and she needs to go asap, being so lethargic wasn't normal blah blah blah. She insisted on keeping her if only for the night so her "Nephew could play with her"... I went home feeling awful. Got another phone call bright and early with the woman pleading me to take the puppy because she cried all night and used her home as a toliet.. xD I GOT ME A PUPPY!

We named her Juniper and she went straight to the vet the second I got her. Puppy shots, dewormed, and checked over. She's growing into an amazing dog. <3 My bf's mom in FL is talking about taking her in March for a while so we can get our lives together. We can afford her and everything, but we're living with family thats very.. Anti-dog. :/ Even Lucky being here has been a stretch, but its worked.

User Image First couple of days home! 7ish weeks. We were actually told she's a German shepherd, cocker spaniel, with a bit of Rottie.. xD We'll see.

User Image 8-9 weeks old, her very own harness which has been adjusted twice in the few weeks I've had her.. D:<

User Image 11 weeks~

User Image 3 months and currant.

User Image Currant

User Image

User Image She saw geese for the first time and wandered into the water after them. Didn't notice there was a little step and just went right in. LOL.

Those currant ones were from a short vacation we went on. 3 hours in the car with two dogs, my daughter, and bf.. Urgh. She did great though. =)

Now.. This thread is lacking some Lucky. In the last year she turned 8! She also had two mamory tumors removed and she got spayed. The surgeries went great and so far its been awhile and they haven't come back. Here's hoping. She hasn't slowed down much, Juniper has also been the greatest thing to happen to her. She's been brought out of her shell a ton and is showing tons of personality. =)

User Image On vacation all she wanted to do.. xD

User Image

User Image

User Image Visiting my bf's mom.. LOOK HOW BIG MY BFS DOBBIE IS TO LUCKY! Blows my mind.. D:

Speaking of King the Dobbie: User Image I've got some serious Dobbie love going on. For real. To the point where I just see one and drool and did all kinds of research.. Even talked to a breeder about getting a pup later this year.. but then Juniper fell into my lap.. Theres also later for a Dobbie =)

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Isn't he gorgeous.. emotion_kirakira I now love going down there. He's such an AMAZING dog. emotion_drool Can't wait to see him again in March and spend a couple of weeks glomping him and giving him all my love~

I think thats really it.. I'm don't want to flood the thread TOO much with pictures.. ;D

So.. Hiii gguuiisssee. I'm back!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:37 pm
cute babies smile Was lucky the one that got under the house and got electrocuted? (I cant remember which dog it was, but I know it was one in this guild)  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

11 Cardinal 11

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:45 pm
Cowgirl-with-heart
cute babies smile Was lucky the one that got under the house and got electrocuted? (I cant remember which dog it was, but I know it was one in this guild)

Yes! That was her, the doofus. She STILL has scars around her foreleg and iffy feeling in her toes and its been ages. emotion_facepalm Was absolutely terrifying.

She was technically my exs dog, but when I move out she got super neglected. :/ They 'didn't have time to feed her' and she'd go several DAYS without food for absolutely no reason other than peoples lazyness. It wasn't fair so I snatched her up with the quickness. Besides, she had bonded to me anyways. xD Since then she's been completely housebroken and now has a great recall.. Whereas before she was unmanageable offleash.. and the house was offlimits due to potty issues.. and she has a solid sit, decently solid down, a pretty good stay thats getting better.. absolutely LOVES car rides whereas before she'd vomit and pant and lick her lips.. She's come leaps and bounds since I got her and we're seriously thinking about going into a therapy dog program soon. =)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:05 pm
In the time it took me to scroll through those pics....that kitten became a cat xd  

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

11 Cardinal 11

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:22 pm
Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
In the time it took me to scroll through those pics....that kitten became a cat xd

Thats how I feel.. emo  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:16 pm
dude you a stone cold fox what up

your pets are cute too.  

Latrans

Devoted Inquisitor

11 Cardinal 11

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:08 pm
Latrans

your pets are cute too.

I feel as though we've met before.. somewhere..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hiiaaa Latrans! Hows the wife and kids? biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:38 pm
11 Cardinal 11
Latrans

your pets are cute too.

I feel as though we've met before.. somewhere..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hiiaaa Latrans! Hows the wife and kids? biggrin

oby.

They're great. I'm a little drunk and super hungry, lol.

that's not super relevant.  

Latrans

Devoted Inquisitor

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:26 pm
11 Cardinal 11
Cowgirl-with-heart

Yes! That was her, the doofus. She STILL has scars around her foreleg and iffy feeling in her toes and its been ages. emotion_facepalm Was absolutely terrifying.

She was technically my exs dog, but when I move out she got super neglected. :/ They 'didn't have time to feed her' and she'd go several DAYS without food for absolutely no reason other than peoples lazyness. It wasn't fair so I snatched her up with the quickness. Besides, she had bonded to me anyways. xD Since then she's been completely housebroken and now has a great recall.. Whereas before she was unmanageable offleash.. and the house was offlimits due to potty issues.. and she has a solid sit, decently solid down, a pretty good stay thats getting better.. absolutely LOVES car rides whereas before she'd vomit and pant and lick her lips.. She's come leaps and bounds since I got her and we're seriously thinking about going into a therapy dog program soon. =)
awesome biggrin she sounds very smart! I am glad you got her, and that she is ok!  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games