Here's a a simple guide to get all of the basic Citizen Achievements, and each should take no more than a few clicks from this page.

You should have Gaian just for having a fully activated Gaia account. If not, make sure you've verified your account in the first EMail Gaia sends you, otherwise, make a report in the Bugs and Glitches Forums.

Dressed Up- Click Here, make a change to your avatar, and click the rectangular yellow Save button.

Treasure Hunter- Follow each of the following links and click the new and improved Daily Chance carts on each page in one visit to Gaia: Home, My Gaia, Shops, Forums, World, Games

Forum Explorer- Check out four different forums, such as Welcome to Gaia, Chatterbox, The GD, and Art Freebies.

Window Shopper- Visit four different shops, like Barton Boutique, Durem Depot, H.R. Wesley, and Salon Durem.

Staustician- Simply change your status in the word bubble on the right side of this page.

Person of Interest- Update your interests here.

Autobiographer- Update your 'About Me' here.

People Watcher- View anyone's profile, like mine.

Citizen- Earn all of these achievements, and you've officially earned your Gaia citizenship and Achievement! Congratulations!