Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:51 pm
Simply purchase the Buck Teeth here, from the Barton Boutique (direct link, 650 gg), or from the Marketplace (direct link, probably cheaper), and give them to Day Dream Walker Here, as long as she is still wearing her wings. (She's said that if you tell her you'd like the teeth back, she will send them back, as well, she seems to be questing them, though, and they ARE pretty cheap, so I suggest letting her have them!)

She also seems to be helping people out with all kinds of other achievements in her thread, so you may want to check out her thread!

Be sure to show your appreciation and help her out anyway you can, particularly if she helps you out!

If, for any reason the thread shuts down, she is not wearing her wings, or no longer wants to help out, let us know here as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:09 pm
Kay9214
Simply purchase the Buck Teeth here, from the Barton Boutique (direct link, 650 gg), or from the Marketplace (direct link, probably cheaper), and give them to the OP Here, as long as she is still wearing her wings. (She's said that if you tell her you'd like the teeth back, she will send them back, as well, she seems to be questing them, though, and they ARE pretty cheap, so I suggest letting her have them!)

She also seems to be helping people out with all kinds of other achievements in her thread, so you may want to check out her thread!

Be sure to show your appreciation and help her out anyway you can, particularly if she helps you out!

If, for any reason the thread shuts down, she is not wearing her wings, or no longer wants to help out, let us know here as well.

Thank you so much! I am honored to be included!
Just so you know, I do also loan out Buck Teeth, and items for other achievements as well (cig, were, vampire, gun).  

Day Dream Walker

Gracious Fairy

Achievements!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces