Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Dumpster Diving {Myrkviðr & Leda}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:04 pm
A thin, grey line.

She remembered the fight. She remembered standing her ground for the first time. She remembered her knees shaking and her heart pounding and her resolve faltering.

A thin, rectangular, grey line.

The battle wasn't going as planned. She couldn't focus. Only one of her attacks landed. The man seemed to shrug it off as if it were nothing. She didn't have any other options. She felt exhaustion creeping into her mind. He wasn't going to relent. Not for her. Not for anyone.

She was staring at a thin, rectangular, grey line.

The chase went better than her previous ones. She ducked an attack. She darted down the alleys. Everything looked slightly more familiar than her last escape. She recognized dead ends before she sprinted into them. She cut corners quicker than before. She recognized prime hiding places as she navigated the alleys. She felt her confidence beat back the pain in her legs. She knew she would escape this unscathed.

And now, she was staring at a thin, rectangular, grey line. It was the only glimmer of light in the dank enclosure, and it dimly illuminated her surroundings. Leda could make out the silhouettes of garbage bags and rotten food, and the peeled blue paint that curled around the corners of the dumpster. She gagged and tried to hold her breath, if only to stave off the olfactory assault committed by the ripe contents. As she sat still, she felt a cold liquid creeping across the back of her thigh, as if she sat against a slowly leaking bag. She didn't want to know what it was. She was safer not knowing. Besides, if she found out, she might contribute her lunch to the mess of rotten food.

From the depths of the dumpster, she felt another aura, albeit faint, approach the area. Soon afterwards, both auras she felt dissipated, and she was left with naught but her own thoughts and a pile of garbage. Carefully she peered out from the crack in the lid. Nothing seemed amiss. No one was around. It looked safe, from what little she could see. With a halfhearted effort, Leda pushed the lid of the dumpster open with her bare hands and crawled out of the mess. She certainly smelled rank, but if that was the worst of her problems right now, she was doing pretty well.

Leda breathed a well-deserved sigh of relief. However, her consolations were short-lived, as she spotted coffee grinds stuck to her sock. "Ew, ew," she muttered, unwilling to touch the tainted sock. "Ugh, and what was I sitting in?" A nimble pivot of the leg revealed a brown fluid slowly running down the back of her thigh. "Is that soda? Gross!" She felt bile rise in her throat, but movement out of the corner of her eye distracted her from the atrocities.

The girl she laid eyes on looked to be her age, and had stunningly dark hair. It looked almost blue in the sunlight. She wore an outfit akin to a hunter's, and judging by the power she felt from her, the girl was part of this conflict. Judging by her admittedly cute uniform, she didn't look much like a senshi. Was she a knight, then? Leda had to find out.

"Um... Hey, uh, hi! You, in the cute furs!" She brushed off the coffee grounds as best she could before approaching the girl she presumed to be a knight. "Is it safe around here?"

Kaelyndra

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:04 pm
All Myrkviðr needed to hear was cute furs.

Whatever she had been doing up until that moment was not important. What was important, was that she was turning to hear that cute voice, and would be pleasantly surprised it was attached to a cute face.

It was not, however, attached to a pleasant smell.

"Hi," Myrkviðr greeted. The page tilted her head ever-so-slightly, and was not-so-perplexed to find soda tripping down one calf and the smell of dumpster. Senshi were, after all, Destiny City's finest. Terrorists her a**. She'd yet to meet one that could so much as hurt a fly.

"Run in with a youma?" The last senshi she'd seen scampering for safety had been attempting to punch a snarling beast in the nose. Maybe someone knock this one out and tossed her in there. Myrkviðr took an extra-careful look at the girls face and body. She didn't appear to be too bruised.

"Sure is." If you considered Myrkviðr herself "safe". That was probably your first mistake. "For now, anyway. Best not to stay in one place in this town." The buildings had a habit of falling apart at random intervals. If you didn't know any better, you'd start believing gods were having a war in Destiny City. No gods. Just stupid, underage children with too much power.

It was like Lord of the Flies, really. That's right, English teacher, Uuni remembered something she'd read.

Strickenized
(( Start was great! Thank you. ))

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:36 pm
Leda breathed an audible sigh of relief and slumped over almost immediately. "Whew! Fighting these Negaverse agents is a lot harder than i thought!" She straightened up and scraped her damp bangs away from her face. Boy, did the sunlight feel wonderful on her skin... After being trapped in that dumpster, in that rank humidity, she had a newfound appreciation for the warmth of the sun. Not only that, but having fresh and welcoming company was a relief compared to the narrow escape she'd made moments ago.

"Not a youma this time! I've actually killed one before, so I think I can handle those... Maybe..." She petered off as she second-guessed herself. Would she be able to kill another? Maybe the first one was a streak of good luck... Weren't there stronger youma too? She remembered reading something to that effect. Maybe saying she could handle those wasn't such a good idea. What if this girl called her to assist in killing a gargantuan youma the size of a building? Would she be able to do that? Definitely not... Nope, she should've kept her mouth shut. "Uh, well, actually, I don't know if I could handle one... Anyway!" She perked up immediately. "I was uh, engaged with the enemy, and... Well, I would've lost, so I ran, and I found that dumpster, and it seemed like a good hiding spot, and I jumped in without thinking, and then... I guess he got distracted."

Come to think of it, the girl could've figured that out by her smell alone.

"Maybe we should keep moving..." She didn't want the Nega returning and pouncing upon new prey. "Oh, I forgot to ask," as she was apt to forget her manners. "What's your name? Oh, wait, let me back up... I'm Sailor Leda." She tried to curtsey, but the pungent smell coming off her uniform undoubtedly left an impression already.

She quickly scanned her surroundings before approaching the raven-haired girl. "You're right, this place is pretty dangerous. Do you mind if I walk with you?" Leda found it safer to stay in the company of others, as it was easy for her to become overwhelmed with anything more than a youma. Besides, she seemed nice enough. She demonstrated her familiarity with the conflict when she pointed out it wasn't safe there. "I'm sorry I stink, but I promise I won't make much noise if you let me come with you... Oh, and by the way, those furs look amazing on you. Can I touch them?"

Easily distracted, as always.

Kaelyndra
(( Thanks! ))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:29 am
"You could always not fight them," Myrkviðr deadpanned. She supposed then there wouldn't be a war, and that would be too easy. What would the Negaverse do if they won? And, the Senshi?

The Knights, she had a good idea on. They'd sit around and ramble about world peace and inflate their egos. None of them were going to win any wars anytime soon, that was for sure.

"Uuhh." What a brilliant answer, Uuni! I'm sure she'll take that as your name without scrutiny. "Myrkviðr," the page eventually managed to spit out. May as well start using her secret-agent code-name. All the cool people (and a lot of the uncool ones) were doing it.

Myrkviðr shrugged, too busy already moving to stop and give Leda permission. If she wanted to follow, that was fine with the brunette.

A brunette who was busy breaking into a wide smile. Those blue eyes shifted in their sockets, and she gave Leda a private wink. Then, there was the long laugh to accompany it.

"You're cute, but you're not that cute." A pointed raise of both brows. "C'mon. There's a public shower at the beach; couple of blocks down." Goodness knows this girl needed it! "Clean those fingers off, then, you can touch all the fur you want."

Strickenized

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:10 pm
The girl had a point. She could just not fight them, but then what good would she be to the other senshi? She didn't know if it was a power she could just give up, and she certainly couldn't live with herself if she just abandoned the fight to save the city. But, was it even her fight to begin with? She didn't know, and dwelling on the possibilities made her head spin. "Um... Well, I guess so. I didn't think of that before." Running away was always her first thought when it came to the agents of chaos.

Though curious to hear her name, Leda wore a perplexed expression when she heard the jumble of consonants come from the girl's mouth. "Uh, wuh, what? Merk-uh..." She stammered through the name, butchering it thoroughly. There was no way in hell she'd get that name right, not without practicing it for a week straight. "Can I just call you Merky?" That seemed close enough. Not only did she stink, but her pronunciation stunk too.

Leda hobbled after Myrkviðr quickly, pausing only to fix her shoe. It felt as if she was stepping in something... Sure enough, after removing it, she dumped out the remains of a rotten banana peel. She huffed, donned the shoe once more, and jogged to keep up with the page. "Hey, wait up," she called as she approached. "Whew! I guess I've been doing a lot of running lately... How embarrassing." She sighed. "I don't really like fighting the Negaverse. I mean, the youma are one thing, they're evil and all, but the Negaverse is full of people, you know? I thought I was going to protect people, not hurt them."

She wasn't sure she quite understood the brunette's wink, but Leda was happy to see some sign of acceptance. The mention of a shower also served to perk up her foul mood. "A shower? Oh, thank goodness!" She practically jumped for joy. One thing the fashion-conscious girl hated was walking around smelling like rotten eggs and shame. Of course, she would be certain to wash her hands, since the invitation to touch those almost ermine furs was not one she'd turn down. Besides! The girl called her cute; that was all she needed to do to earn Leda's appreciation.

"So, you're a knight, right?" She asked as she fell in step with her new acquaintance. "What's it like? Do you have to fight a lot? I hate fighting a lot..." She mumbled, mostly to herself.

While she walked, pieces of shredded newspaper and old candy wrappers fell from the back of her uniform. It was Leda's version of a paper trail.

Kaelyndra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:40 pm
Merky? There was a y on the end of that that made it entirely too cute. That was everything about this girl, wasn't it? Cute. Jailbait or not? Myrkviðr supposed it didn't matter: caught in these outfits, they may as well been walking police sentences themselves.

"Do what you want." It hardly seemed like permission. It also wasn't an outright refusal. Myrkviðr had not yet made up her mind as to whether or not she would respond to Merky. She probably would. What did she have to lose.

"I hear running is good for your calves." Uuni, or Myrkviðr, of course wouldn't know. The page's smile was as long as her step, and she seemed to sweep the streets with confidence. "You could try asking them over for dinner," Myrkviðr suggested. Blue eyes were scanning the street signs. She made a right. "You sound like you'd make a better knight than a senshi," she mused out loud.

Left.

"They're into peace and protecting." A shrug. Ahah! There were the showers. Perfect.

"Page, so I've been told. First level of many!" Myrkviðr made a large, arcing rainbow shape with her hands and tested the bathroom-shower's door. Unlocked. Fabulous.

She held it open for Leda. "Haven't fought a single battle in my life." The door closed. She locked it. "Kissed a Negaverser once, though. I keep hearing about all these 'I must fight' stories. Who told you that?"

The brunette motioned to a metal box on the side of the wall. "You'll need quarters if you want hot water."

Strickenized

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:29 pm
"Really? You think they'll like it if I ask them over for dinner?" Leda contemplated the gesture. Perhaps they'd accept, but then she'd be required to cook. And if her forays into the kitchen were any indication, Leda hadn't the faintest idea how to boil water, let alone cook. She's burnt or heavily undercooked many a meal, and even left a whole chicken in the oven on its side. Come to think of it, inviting members of the Negaverse to dinner seemed like more of an attempt to poison them, coming from her. "I don't think that'd be such a good idea... I don't really know how to cook. At all." The only thing she managed to cook properly was a complete accident, and the lobster was a crossfire casualty in a fight against an agent.

If the knights' primary mission was to escape danger, she'd have skyrocketed through the ranks in no time at all. At this rate, she'd become the escape artist of the senshi, and she doubted that came with applause and a cool stage name like Houdini. "Jeez, I wish i could just be a knight then. I don't know why there has to be so much fighting and death involved." She sighed as she kept the pace with Myrkviðr. "Peace and protecting, huh?" Leda could use some protecting right now. Protecting and a shower. Mostly a shower.

After making a quick visual sweep of her surroundings, Leda entered the public shower room. It smelled of bleach and copious amounts of sun tan lotion. The floor tiles were sea-green and divided by off-white grout, etching all the way up the walls and stopping at the smooth white ceiling. Water damage stained one corner of the ceiling, leaving a pooling brown mark. For the most part, the minimalistic steel shower heads looked clean and useable, save for the one on the end that was caked with lyme and rust buildup.

"You really kissed a Negaverser?" Leda asked aloud, her voice echoing in the sparsely decorated area. "You must be really brave!" She giggled. "None of the ones I met were the talking type. They just wanted to attack me." Not that it was terribly surprising.

She walked up to one of the shower heads and examined the nondescript nickel-plated box beneath it. The peeling instructions indicated that she'd need a dollar's worth of quarters for ten minutes. It seemed like a ripoff, but unless she wanted to smell like dumpster for the rest of her patrol, she'd have to foot the bill. "Um..." Carefully she checked her uniform for any signs of pockets. None. How unsurprising. "Do you, maybe, have any quarters then?" Perhaps she could find a few on the floor, or, worst case scenario, go dive into the sea and swim with the sharks for a few minutes.

What a day.

Kaelyndra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:10 pm
Myrkviðr simply pretended Leda wasn't taking her seriously over the dinner comment. As the girl continued to speak, however, the page couldn't help but grin. What a goon. "Ah, there's always takeout," she sympathized. And takeout was delicious. Really, who wanted to cook anyway?

Soft as the bottom of her leather shoes were, she still managed to make quite the noise moving across the shower. The brunette squinted at the nickel box, peeling an edge off of one of the instructions. Satisfied by something, she swept past a circular drainage in the floor and twisted one of the nobs.

It took a second, but the water came on without issue. Myrkviðr stuck a finger under it and wrinkled her nose right up. "I can't say she was much of a talker." Brave wasn't the word she would have used. Stupid, was more appropriate. Leda was welcome to think she was brave. Damn that water was cold. Myrkviðr was definitely not brave enough to get into that ice bath.

"The electric thingy that cockblocks the water's been severed." She wasn't a technician, okay? She just may or may not have been there when an act was done to the showers. And she may or may not have been to enough parties on the beach to know this was the shower to hit up for. . . well everything. It was remarkably clean for all it had been through. If Uuni ever built a house (pipe-dream), she'd make the tiles of her bathroom sea-green in its memory.

"If you don't mind freezing your vag shut, it's free to use." The pipes were more than cold this time of year, and that didn't help the water temperature at all.

"Maybe you should train under a knight." Wait, s**t. No, that was a bad idea. "An experienced one, I mean." She'd dodged that bullet! Last thing she needed was a tag-a-long. Then she'd have to actually think about what she was doing. Worrying about someone else's safety was not on her to do list. "The way I've been hearing it, you two types are a team." Not that she'd ever seen any of them work together. They were like scattered rats in a flood. No, rats were smarter. A lot smarter.

Strickenized

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:45 pm
Ominous creaking and banging echoed through the room. The pipes groaned and sputtered to life, spouting discolored water onto the floor. After a few seconds had passed, the water rinsed clean and sprayed at full power. Leda watched her new companion test the waters and wear an obvious look of rejection. "Electric thingy? Water cockblocking?" She didn't have a clue what Myrkviðr was saying, but the water was running, and that was good enough.

After this, she was either going to be clean or smell like wet dumpster. It was probably the latter, but she didn't want to think about that.

"Oh... Oh dear." It was admittedly disconcerting to hear such terse phrasing from such a cute and well-dressed girl. "Well... I guess if my vag freezes shut, I won't have to worry about STDs, huh?" She mused lightheartedly. Given the algid temperature of the water, there was no way in hell she'd withstand it naked, so she simply stepped under the shower head, clothes and all. The result yielded copious amounts of shrieking and squeaking, and Leda flailed quite a bit to retain a modicum of warmth. A discarded bar of soap lay on the floor, near her feet, so she picked it up in a hurry and washed her exposed skin. She figured there was little use in cleaning her uniform, as it was always clean the next time she used it.

Every moment under the freezing shower seemed like an hour. Once she'd cleaned the sticky substance off the back of her leg, she practically jumped out of the shower. Her teeth chattered relentlessly, and she couldn't feel her fingers, but at least she was (relatively) clean. Maybe.

Leda wrung her hair out onto the floor and shivered. Ironically, there were no towels left in the shower room. "I really need a better hiding spot than dumpsters..." Unfortunately, no other hiding spot she could think of was as prevalent or easy to access. Maybe she should follow Myrkviðr's line of thinking and try to make peace with her pursuers. She seemed like a nice girl, and she obviously had enough wits about her to avoid becoming another casualty.

"Ooh, and can I touch those furs now?" Though she asked, her hands were already upon the shoulder pads of Myrkviðr's uniform, and she ran her fingers through the soft tufts. "Wow, these are really soft..." She was shocked. Did fur even come that soft naturally? Regardless, it was totally worth dumpster swimming and then becoming a Ledasicle just to feel them.

Kaelyndra
(( I like her english! ))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:34 pm
Wow. What a virgin.

Myrkviðr leaned back against the smooth tiles, stretching one arm along the length of a metal towel-bar. There was a smile stretching from one ear to another and she pulled in a soft breath.

"The sex-ed at your school wasn't very good, huh?"

Uuni supposed the one good thing about being a complete skank and not caring was that you also had no issue with looking whatever up you needed to. There was the library, the library computers, the school, the school computers, acquaintances (though, these weren't always very good for information), and the acquaintances computers!

"Whatever works." Myrkviðr was definitely laughing now. Sure, if she was in a pinch and she didn't think anyone would find her there, she would have hid in a dumpster as well. But dumpsters didn't have multiple exits, and Myrkviðr hated being trapped.

Both the brunette's brows went up, and her eyes moved slowly from one hand to another. Those same pale blues flicked upwards to catch Leda's. "Careful with those hands, sweetheart." She wasn't really referring to the fur. However, it was soft. Could she really blame her? No.

"Magic has its perks." Subject change. Myrkviðr shifted her shoulder to break contact. Was she above virgins? Hardly. But, they had to come and get her. Uuni wasn't in the business of destroying souls, just helping those along that were looking for a good time. This girl seemed like she had no idea. And, that was not hot.

However, she was curious. . .

"Wanna try them on?" Could you switch outfits with someone? Would the magic flip out and rebel? Would it knock the planets out of alignment?

Strickenized
(( Hahaha. Her complete debauchery of english, you mean? Thank you. Your girl is adorable. ))

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:14 pm
"Huh? What do you mean?" Was there spikes buried beneath the furs? Or maybe bedbugs? Or... it could have lice. Leda hated even thinking about lice. What if her hair, which she had painstakingly styled and had dyed at a lovely salon, got lice? Sirsce couldn't forgive herself. Slowly she let go of the furs and allowed her hands to drop by her sides. "Um, they don't have lice or something, do they?" She shuddered visibly.

The subject shift couldn't have come at a better time. "What kind of perks?" If only one of them was hot water... "I wish being a senshi had its perks but all I can do is hurt people." She hadn't seen very many knights before, maybe two in total, but neither Myrkviðr nor the other knight she'd seen had any sort of weapon on them. No swords like medieval knights, no bows and arrows, no guns, nothing. They seemed more apt, in a way, for negotiation and diplomacy.

Senshi, with their capacity for violence coupled with their reputation as terrorists, weren't well off in the realm of peace. It seemed as if she had to fight, whether it was hand-to-hand with the Negaverse or fight off the paparazzi. Given what she had to contend with so far, Myrkviðr's stance to seek out peace seemed like the best idea. The Negaverse couldn't be all bad, could it? She said it herself, she'd kissed one of their agents before. Obviously there was some capacity for human kindness, or love, there. Maybe. Hopefully.

"Um, what?" It took her a moment to process what Myrkviðr said. "Switch outfits?" Why, she hadn't heard such a wonderful idea in years! "Oh my god, yes! But, um, would something bad happen if we did? I don't want to blow up a planet if I can avoid it..." But wearing those furs. Surely one planet was a small price to pay to wear those lovely furs... Unless it was Earth. "Maybe we can just trade shoes for now? Yours look super comfy, and these are starting to hurt my feet. Oh, wait, they're all wet... Um, maybe we'd better wait. I don't want you to freeze." Come to think of it, either she was getting used to the frigid clothes or her body temperature dropped like mad.

Not that she even bothered to consider it.

Leda clicked her tongue thoughtfully. "Hey, let's go outside. It's kinda dark and stinky in here." Not that anyone would walk in on them, but she didn't want to just stand around and then get chased down again. She just cleaned herself up a bit; she didn't want to have to hop into a trashcan for safety if she could avoid it. "How'd you become a knight anyway?"

Kaelyndra
(( Adorable? maybe. Absolutely oblivious? Definitely. ))

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:47 am
"Ew, no." Myrkviðr's face contorted into a frown and she glowered briefly at Leda. Really? Did she see any lice?

"Faster, less damageable, you know." Did Senshi not get those perks? They must have, because Leda hadn't had that much trouble keeping up with her. Then again, Myrkviðr had never been speedy, and they hadn't exactly been running.

Myrkviðr was grinning at her again. "Something might." Who knew? That was the fun of it. It seemed hard to believe that someone hadn't switched their outfits once. Maybe that was the real reason for a supernova. You never knew.

The page was already unlocking the door. The fresh, ocean breeze swept past them as Myrkviðr stepped out. A few people were nearby, staring, talking. Day time wasn't exactly the best for walking around.

"I was late for work," Myrkviðr explained as she headed towards a side street and away from the beach. "It just sort of happened." It was an honest enough answer. No one had walked her through it, she hadn't received an award, there had been no speaches. Only an oath, which was always on the tip of Myrkviðr's tongue, but she had yet to say it out loud.

"Why? How'd you get your job?"

Strickenized

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:52 pm
Jeez, Leda thought. At least I got someone to explain some of this new... Senshi thing to me. She didn't have anyone to tell her how being a knight is supposed to go. "That must've been rough. Um, were you late for work?" It seemed a pertinent question. Leda hated being late; she could only imagine how difficult it might've been for Myrkviðr had she shown up tardy to her job. Maybe she got yelled at, or even lost her job after that. Did she blame that on the knighthood? Maybe she resented being a knight after losing her job and all. Wait, she was getting ahead of herself again.

She stalled, kicking at the ground thoughtfully. "My job..." She stared at the sand as she spoke. "Well, I was just walking home from school one day, and there was this super cute kitty that walked up to me, and I could've sworn she spoke! She told me that I had the potential, or something, and gave me this nifty pen thing that makes my totally fashionable outfit! I was so excited!" She practically jumped for joy. "But then she told me that I'd have to fight people, and that it was important that I stop them from taking over the earth... or something. I kinda... wasn't really listening." She had a weakness for fashion that couldn't be deterred by talking cats or world crises.

"But, um, I think we're making people nervous." As she glanced about the beach, a growing number of civilians turned their attention toward the two. "I don't even know how they can tell it's us, but... I think we'd better go before we end up in the papers." Unless they were reporting on her impeccable fashion and beautiful looks, she wasn't interested in appearing in the news.

Leda dashed off toward the street, where the sand had yet to reclaim it. "It was super awesome meeting you, Merky, and I love your outfit to death, but I really gotta get warm... Or I'll freeze." She frowned. "But, maybe sometime we can get together again? Since, um, I don't think you want to stick around while I pile like, sixty blankets on myself and drink hot coffee." She probably had better things to do, like continue her patrol or peace talks with the Negaverse, and Leda didn't want to deter her from her work.

Then again, she might just have a date with one of them.

"Anyway, thanks for the shower, and good luck!" She didn't realize it before, but she began bouncing in place to warm herself up. Now that Leda was out in the sun, she could glean a bit of heat from it as she jogged home. Hopefully by the time she reached a proper place to power down, her uniform would be dry. Thanks to Myrkviðr, she was no longer a dumpster-scented target for the enemy. She'd have to pay the knight back someday.

Kaelyndra

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:50 am
"Nope. I was just on time." Myrkviðr wasn't going to lie; she was proud of the moment. It was like she'd taken fate by the scruff of the neck and tossed it in water. Compared to the majority of the life-changing experiences for Senshi and Knights, rough wasn't the word to describe Myrkviðr's awakening.

Then, she'd never been one to stew, overreact, or question her entire life's decisions. There was plenty of time in the future for that, if Myrkviðr decided she ever wanted to waste the time.

"I don't trust cats." And she didn't. Every now and then she'd pet some of the black ones, because she felt a funny connection to their ostracized souls, but for the most part the fuzzy beasts were off-limits. They were dumb, they shed, they only gave a s**t about themselves (and therefore were worthless to Myrkviðr), and apparently they now signed you up for wars. Really, why weren't they fighting the cats?

Man, this girl had a lot to learn about life. Myrkviðr didn't want to say it, but if Leda's picture ended up next in the obituaries of the Destiny City newspaper, she would not have been surprised. So far, Myrkviðr had felt far more strong essences of Chaos than Order and that could not have been a coincidence.

Since Leda didn't even bother to slow her pace, Myrkviðr didn't either. Where she was going was going to happen whether or not the Senshi chose to join her.

"Yup. Maybe we will," was her grinning answer. Hopefully, it wouldn't be when she was peeling this girl's bones off the street. Well, when someone else was doing that. Myrkviðr grimaced, shrugged, and continued in a different direction.

Jupiter speed.

Strickenized
((End!))

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items