Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Shoulda Killed Her [Howlite & Myrkviðr] - FIN

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:42 pm
For a while, Uuni had choked off energy signatures as intuition. The civilian's intuition pulled her through almost everything, and she responded to it like a wild animal might its instincts: without hesitation.

Powering up gave her increased speed, some actual strength, and a half-hearted desire to run; it made sense that the feeling of reject and the biley sensation she'd felt a few times was simply heightened intuition. Then, she'd met one of the fuku wearers, and her intuition and the sensation had a fight. A big fight.

There were side effects to every wonderful thing in life, and this crazy <******** up fake!intuition was one of them. It was going to get her killed.

So, when she'd powered up to skip over two streets since she'd made a wrong turn, she was naturally inclined to be really pissed off at the sudden, unbearable sensation of do not go any further this way. It took her a minute to think it through, but once she got past the overbearing desire to run, her regular intuition didn't seem to care.

Myrkviðr slid her way ungracefully down a wall, shredding the bottom of the moccasins as she went--hey, they repaired themselves, so who cared--and continued in the direction of the fake!intuition if only just to spite it.

To say she expected to see sleek-buttfit-mask-wearing-figure would not exactly be true. However, Myrkviðr didn't expect not to see it. It had appeared out of thin air once, maybe she just hopped around town like she was out of some movie. That'd be nice. Uuni wouldn't have minded learning how to do that; not one bit.

"Hey," she called out. How did you approach someone who saved your a**? Like, really saved it? Not just told you that they did and expected some compensation.

She supposed she could have just used the word thank you, but that was stretching it. The sleek-buttfit-mask-wearing-figure hadn't pulled her back from the gates of hell or anything. She put on the coals a little bit.

"Do you have lips under there, or should I give this kiss to your helmet?" Why bother with small chat? It was probably busy as hell teleporting across the universe to save damsels. Maybe it was a robot. That explained all the weird s**t in Destiny City. Oh, my god, she was in a terminator movie. A terminator movie and a Thor crossover.

Indubitably

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:21 pm
The figure had been standing still, head tilted slightly as if listening to something the lackluster page couldn't hear. As she approached, calling out and closing the distance between her scarcely powered body and the source of the neighborhood's radiating Chaos, it turned to face her, without any additional acknowledgment.

Apparently pages weren't high on its list of things to care about.

As the woman continued speaking, a ripple shifted across the surface of the helmet, the hardened, reflective material becoming something more fluid, pulling back to reveal a freckled face, wide mouth, and more importantly, black eyes.

"I have lips." A soul, however? Probably not.

Kaelyndra
short, but tagging from my phone at work!!!

Indubitably

1,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:54 pm
There was that fake!intuition again. Shut up.

Myrkviðr slowed to a stop, green half-skirt tapping her lightly on the back of the calves. The helmet changed, like something a science fiction writer would have an orgasm over.

The page shrugged and took another few steps forwards. "I see that." The androgynous, freckly skin and those deep, black eyes really just added to the whole cyborg-like appeal.

"Hips, too," Myrkviðr continued the conversation, letting her eyes flick down. Not that they were very wide hips. This person/robot/whatever was lacking in emotion, too. Usually, there was at least a confused look.

Myrkviðr had a funny, distinctive urge to smooth her fingers over the hardened brows, that stern jaw line hidden in the helmets edge. Maybe it was looking for her heart, like in Oz. Maybe that was why it--she'd?--saved Uuni.

"You have a name, prince?" That seemed fitting enough. Or, was knight better? Given the way that term had been thrown around lately, she decided that wasn't accurate at all. "I don't give kisses to just anyone, you know, even if they do make a habit of saving pretty girls."

Indubitably
(( I was pleased as peach to get this quote notification. I'm at work, too! Allow me to return the favor. ))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:58 pm
Despite the page's approach, the officer didn't step back, seemingly unconcerned with the shortening distance between them. Perhaps it was because they both seemed quite aware of the difference in the level of power that they wielded.

"King," Howlite corrected, without providing her name, eyes narrowing slightly at the threat of a kiss. While she wasn't opposed, as a rule, it wasn't the first time an ordered soldier had used their mouths in a magical attack.

"Have I saved you?" One brow shifted, rising. "Unfortunate that you've wasted the favor by enlisting with the enemy."

Kaelyndra

Indubitably

1,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:18 pm
It took just the slightness of narrowed eyes to tickle the back of Uuni's intuition: yes, the civilian's, not the page's. Dangerous.

"King," she repeated, feeling the need to say something. What an odd name. Did she mean King of Her Country? Was she simply dishing out a fake name to get her to go away? Was it a nickname? Maybe she didn't have a real name.

Had she. . . was King blind? Myrkviðr stared at her for a moment. Maybe she'd just been forget--wait. What was that?

"Now hang on just one second." Even when confronted with the idea that this spacesuit wearing, blonde-haired, beast of a creature could pick her up and snap her entirely in two, Myrkviðr couldn't keep her mouth shut. It was a sore spot, okay? It was like they were trying to nag her into knighthood. It was almost working. "I haven't enlisted with anyone. I don't want anything to do with it."

So, someone in her past may have signed her up for an oath over a stupid bunch of trees. Trees could take care of themselves, last she checked. That wasn't enlisting. She wasn't in an army. Myrkviðr did whatever the ******** she wanted, when the ******** she wanted, thank you (and maybe went to work when she didn't want).

"You want your kiss or not?" Subject change. Time to get going. Myrkviðr really rather wished King did want this kiss, and just on the lips. It wasn't that the idea of being so close to something that could kill her wasn't invigorating, either. Rather, it was that if King refused, and Myrkviðr was left indebted, well. . .

One, they'd need to be in proximity again, and two, Myrkviðr didn't want to be doing the kind of life-saving that returning the favor to King required. A body like that, eyes like that? The blonde was bound to be getting in serious trouble.

Indubitably

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:27 am
"You won't be able to stand to the side for long." Howlite's tone lacked the dead neutrality of before, now holding something beyond warning - something almost playful. The stronger Myrkviðr got, the more important it would be to establish her loyalties. Gain allies.

"If you do not want to be involved..." Gloved fingers reached out to lightly touch the skull around the page's neck, brushing Myrkviðr's skin as she lifted it for examination. "Do not grasp your power, again." For Knights, even Senshi, it was easy. There was no one keeping track of them. They could stop powering up. They could lead a normal life. For Chaos? There was always someone watching...

"You owe me," Howlite's thoughts returned to the moment before her, as she denied the kiss, the dark reflection of her mask sliding back into place, and reminding Myrkviðr of her debt.

She stepped back, looking over the page once more before she teleported, disappearing from the street.

Kaelyndra

Indubitably

1,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:33 pm
The mask-thing had a point. The only way to really avoid all this s**t was to never deal with it. Walk away. The best thing would be to get out of the city.

And that would have been a great plan, except for the giant hole that King immediately stabbed in it.

No, no, no, no. Myrkviðr wondered if her grimace was even going to be noticeable behind that dark, reflective mask. She decided it must work similarly to tinted windows--as if she knew how those ********, that could have gone a lot better. The brunette took a long look around her, and then sidled off in an absently picked direction to find a place to power down.

Indubitably
(( End! ))

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces