1x1 partner? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kalihand Hishen

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:56 am
Erm.. so, I was looking through the guild and the sections of rp available but nothing really reached out to me, so I figured that this may be worth a shot... I rp with two dragon characters, Luna and Zirique. Zirique is a 15 year old, still absorbing the ways of the dragon, Luna as her mentor. Luna is having some issues training her because Zirique has something that he does not, Zirique is a Veiled dragon, But she has a connection like no other veil dragon Luna has seen, although not a veil dragon Luna does have a connection to the spiritual realms through years of meditation and such, but young Ziri at only fifteen years of age can access these realms almost at the advancement of Lunas own connection. He is worried for her safety among this world, and it is his job to keep her safe and to prepare her as best he can.

This is the basic back-story I'm working off of, if you can give me your idea to weed your characters way into the story pm me and let me know, I'm bugging for some good rp.

Things I might be interested in:

> romance (ish)

> adventure

> battle scenes biggrin

> Injury and recovery

> demon overthrow type thing

> and uh... I kinda played around with the idea of the other character kidnapping zirique for some random, (good) reason and Luna going ape-shizz biggrin

Feel free to pose to me other ideas, I don't bite :3 (usually...)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:26 am
GuardianKieana
Erm.. so, I was looking through the guild and the sections of rp available but nothing really reached out to me, so I figured that this may be worth a shot... I rp with two dragon characters, Luna and Zirique. Zirique is a 15 year old, still absorbing the ways of the dragon, Luna as her mentor. Luna is having some issues training her because Zirique has something that he does not, Zirique is a Veiled dragon, But she has a connection like no other veil dragon Luna has seen, although not a veil dragon Luna does have a connection to the spiritual realms through years of meditation and such, but young Ziri at only fifteen years of age can access these realms almost at the advancement of Lunas own connection. He is worried for her safety among this world, and it is his job to keep her safe and to prepare her as best he can.

This is the basic back-story I'm working off of, if you can give me your idea to weed your characters way into the story pm me and let me know, I'm bugging for some good rp.

> romance (ish)

> adventure

> battle scenes biggrin

> Injury and recovery

> and uh... I kinda played around with the idea of the other character kidnapping zirique for some random, (good) reason and Luna going ape-shizz biggrin

I do have several ideas most of them being long terms that take place during WW2, Modern Age, Medival, or something similar to Avatar or Dead Space  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

Kalihand Hishen

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:31 am
Rockriver001
GuardianKieana

> romance (ish)

> adventure

> battle scenes biggrin

> Injury and recovery

I do have several ideas most of them being long terms that take place during WW2, Modern Age, Medival, or something similar to Avatar or Dead Space

sounds good, have anything specific in mind ..?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:41 am
GuardianKieana

Well there is a WWII rp that I had in mind, basically in one of the concen tration camps the Jews, handicaped, etc were being tortured until 6 pods fel from the sky and 2 of them crashed in the camp. After a minute the pods opened up and an alien race stepped out wearing a full body advanced armor and weapons, the Nazi then opened fire on htem fire, the bullets just denting hte armor before htey opened fired. All the Nazi's were killed and they saw the condition of the Jews and others before the squad took over the camp and started having supplies such as food, water, medicine, etc as they started building up hteir own camp to protect the others as they attack other concentration camps and bringing the prisoners to their camp. All the poeple held within their camp were kept safe until the war would be over as their leader went to America to set up an Alliance. ((That kinda thing, yes some of them speak english))

Then there is Dead Space

Not much to explain, a ship was under attack by a monsterous alien race and you are part of a rescue sqaud, once you got on the ship the alien race attacked ((I'm using a different alien race btw, not necromorphs))

Your a human that landed on a planet that was covered in forests and jungle and on the planet was a reptilian race that lived within the jungles, they only had things like speaks, bows, swords, etc. They lived in a Dark Age but their weapons and armor seemed to be advanced, sure it was just a material they used but their armor was amazingly strong, a 50cal. bullet wouldnt dent the armor adn the swords cut cleanly through animals and could cut into trees and stone cleaning but at times not all the way. So later hte humans try to take over and the natives protect their homeland.

I could keep going with other ideas.....  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

Kalihand Hishen

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:36 pm
Rockriver001
GuardianKieana

I like your ideas... I really do. Personally, as I'm getting more in depth with the Holocaust in our history classes, your first idea is definitely catching my attention. It has great dynamic potential~

emotion_c8  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:39 pm
GuardianKieana
Rockriver001
GuardianKieana

I like your ideas... I really do. Personally, as I'm getting more in depth with the Holocaust in our history classes, your first idea is definitely catching my attention. It has great dynamic potential~

emotion_c8

so want to do that one then?  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

Kalihand Hishen

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:46 pm
Rockriver001
GuardianKieana
Rockriver001
GuardianKieana

emotion_c8

Yes...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:48 pm
GuardianKieana
Rockriver001
GuardianKieana
Rockriver001
GuardianKieana

emotion_c8

Yes...

So I guess you'll probably play the role of the Jews and Nazis?  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

Kalihand Hishen

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:50 pm
Rockriver001
GuardianKieana
Rockriver001
GuardianKieana

emotion_c8

Yes...
erm... okay but before we dive into this... how graphic will we go with this? considering....
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:34 pm
GuardianKieana
Rockriver001
GuardianKieana
Rockriver001
GuardianKieana

emotion_c8

Yes...
erm... okay but before we dive into this... how graphic will we go with this? considering....

Such as violence and stuff? Probably graffical on the Nazi's but not the jews.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

Kalihand Hishen

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:07 am
Rockriver001
GuardianKieana
Rockriver001
GuardianKieana
Rockriver001
GuardianKieana

emotion_c8

Yes...

Well that's one part, but like... the SS officers made other Jews burn Jewish babies alive.... are we going to include things that bad? <.<  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:16 am
GuardianKieana
Rockriver001
GuardianKieana
Rockriver001
GuardianKieana

emotion_c8

Yes...

Well that's one part, but like... the SS officers made other Jews burn Jewish babies alive.... are we going to include things that bad? <.<

well no, its probably going to happen on a execution day and before any of the poeple are killed the pods land and the Nazis are attacked and so forth, any survivors are probably going to be kept prisoner until the leader started getting footage of what the concentration camps have done and would probably throw the remaining officers in the scionide ((I think thats who to spell it, its the gas they used)) chamber and gas them.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

Kalihand Hishen

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:26 pm
Rockriver001
GuardianKieana
Rockriver001
GuardianKieana
Rockriver001
GuardianKieana

emotion_c8

Yes...

well no, its probably going to happen on a execution day and before any of the poeple are killed the pods land and the Nazis are attacked and so forth, any survivors are probably going to be kept prisoner until the leader started getting footage of what the concentration camps have done and would probably throw the remaining officers in the scionide ((I think thats who to spell it, its the gas they used)) chamber and gas them.
So before they had the death camps gotcha... mk. So during the beginning of the war, I got it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:45 pm
GuardianKieana
Rockriver001
GuardianKieana
Rockriver001
GuardianKieana

Yes...

So before they had the death camps gotcha... mk. So during the beginning of the war, I got it.

anything else?  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

Kalihand Hishen

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:09 pm
Rockriver001
GuardianKieana
Rockriver001
GuardianKieana
Rockriver001
GuardianKieana

Yes...

anything else?
Nah :T  
Mythics: A mythical role playing guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas