Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:05 am
Pip and Rainbow have met and enjoyed each other's company. With the events going on in WillowGlen, Pip decided to venture forth and find allies to lend aid to the cause. However, he got distracted by meeting Rainbow and started to travel with him meeting more soquili. This is when they meet Pamuya and what follows after...

Amirynth
User Image

Syaoran-Puu
User Image

Rhyleigh
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:06 am
Pip had spent a long time traveling now. After staying for a spell within the ranks of another herd he had found many similarities to the herd of WillowGlen he had left behind in the spur of the moment. The leaders, Immi and Day were used to his wandering nature, much like other members of the herd who only spent a few months within the boundaries, preferring to explore the world. This trip, however, was to be a new adventure, not what he was expecting. While most consisted of meeting new faces and spreading good cheer and warm energies, for once he had found someone who shared in his sentiment and reflected them right back at him. The angeni of passions glanced back at his new traveling companion and grinned. A new adventure in deed! This was one of his favorite kinds of adventures!  

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:29 pm
Rainbow Cullen had travelled since he could remember, first with his twin Wish and their parents, then for a little while with his Daddy Crown's herd - Miakoda herd - that hadn't lasted too long, mostly because their had been slightly too many people for Rainbow, and he rather enjoyed the freedom that came with small groups. You could easily just get up and go without little preparation.

Noticing Pip looking at him he grinned wide, a dashing grin that a lot of creatures had swooned over in the past. "What's that grin for beautiful?" As if he didn't know, they were the same, he was more than aware of why his own grin was in place and knew it was likely the same for Pip. Still he enjoyed flirting, always had, and this was a good opportunity to do just that. He chuckled softly, picking up the pace in a graceful trot, his wings fluttering as he tucked them to his side. "Where are we headed anyway? Somewhere I can lavish you with attention I hope." He teased softly, Rainbow didn't care if anyone was around, he generally flirted with anyone and everything. Male or Female. It upset some, especially if you didn't know him, but he couldn't help it. His eyes saw beauty and elegance in everything and everyone, even if it wasn't in a conventional way. Beauty was still beauty. Pip, well, Rainbow rather liked the white around his eyes that then contrasted with the black that travelled down to his chest. An excellent place for watching the guys heart rate flutter. Rainbow accessories that compliments and stood out against the black and white pelt. It was odd, but in a way he felt drawn by them.... they matched his name, and looked similar to his scarf. It was almost.... fate?

Rhyleigh

Amirynth

Could you please quote me when you post? =D thankies.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:01 am
"Just admiring the view!" Pip grinned again before winking. There wasn't a day gone by that he did not appreciate the other's company. It was one thing to travel from place to place, meeting new people and helping them realize their potential. It was quite another to have someone by the side who understood the intricacies of such activity and who mirrored it so well. The angeni had made it his mission to brighten the spirits of all around him and giving them a natural self-confidence boost. With a light chuckle he mulled over the last question posed to him by the fellow stallion. "There is this place, hopefully near by, which held a grand party that was known for it's tropical theme. Within some of the hollows and nooks, there are still flowers growing there which have picked up the bright nature of such festivities." He gave another wink, "I was hoping I would find some and present them to the most beautiful thing around here as a gift."

It was then he caught the sense of someone close, his ear flicking quickly. Pip gave no mention to the slight tingle to his hooves but he hoped the presence meant they might be close to his destination. The river had already widened into a delta and the air had become slight sharp from the salt spray. "As for attention, I do believe we shall have enough in spades, maybe even more, if I happen to be correct in my directions."

Rhyleigh
Your cue!

Syaoran-Puu

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Rhyleigh

Invisible Harvester

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:38 pm

Pamuya had yet travel far from the place she grow up at and still dwelled at. The farthest she had been away from her home has been the place her parents met. He father spoke often about site which had held a great Tropical theme festival that had mysteriously appeared and then vanished with very few traces left.

She found herself yet again drawn to the site and was slowly wandered about the place. She brought her face down near to the ground and glanced around looking for any tropical flowers to put into her hair or on her tail. The mare hummed ever so softly a random tune while looking around. She always enjoyed looking for them, but often never found any. She also hoped to find a trinket left over from the festival as she had heard other say they had been found long after said festival had vanished.

The young brightly colored mare's ears twitched slightly and she raised her neck up swiftly . She glancing around as had heard someone nearby. This was both frighting and exiting as no one had ever come near when she had been at the site and she was unsure if this was a friend of foe Perhaps it was more then one of them. Pamuya looked around about to see if which was the best place to run if that was needed then turned back around and looked toward the place the sound had come from.

Amirynth

Syaoran-Puu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:05 am
Such a flirt, Rainbow mused, not at all minding the attention or sweet phrases he received, it was, in many ways, nice to have them sent in his direction for a change. Still he listened and suddenly felt as if the guy was keeping something from him. He didn't voice his concern, though in truth he hated feeling 'out of the loop' in such matters.

Instead he simple smiled and replied cheekily, "Oh my, looking for something to give yourself?" He winked, clearly insinuating that Pip was the most beautiful thing around. Either way he was curious as to what these flowers were that could be found growing here, he had a fascination with anything unusual after all, and considering he and his twin sister were the most identical of any two creatures he had ever seen, he considered himself among the category of unusual. Not that he bragged about his sister, quite the opposite.

It took Rainbow a while longer to realise that they weren't completely alone, he tilted his head and looked ahead through the greenery.... for a moment he was sure he saw something that didn't belong, something that was not the natural colour of the forest. As they approached a grin spread over his face.... call it a weakness, but Rainbow was known to flatter anything.... even things of the dangerous variety.

"My my, it seems we stumbled across something as beautiful as the calming rainbow after the storm." he smiled brightly and inviting, his wings pressed against his back in an unthreatening manner. Rainbow winked at the mare, and it was obvious she was a mare despite the harsh contrast of her colourings, after all, her body was simply more female in build than his own.... more like Wish's. Not that there were many differences between him and his twin, it was hard to tell them apart unless you were directly upon them. Bow's shoulders had slightly more width, but they were the same height.

Rhyleigh

Amirynth

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Rhyleigh

Invisible Harvester

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:13 pm

Pamuya's ears twitched as she looked about to see if she could catch a glimp of whomever she had just heard,or thought she had heard. Even though she couldn't see hide or hair of the others, she just knew someone was nearby. After all, she wasn't one who was know for hearing voices, and it would be weird to get all excited over something like just the wind. She spun around in a circle several times before stopping and shaking her head.

"Oh this is just rediculas, I look like an absolute idiot!" she scowled out-loud to herself before yelling out "Hello? Is anyone nearby?"

Amirynth

Syaoran-Puu

Sorry this isn't really epic but I have been stuck on how to respond to this.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games