Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:36 pm
The morning sun peeked through the thick curtains, softly falling on the face of the young Aggro. He yawned, his eyes still closed; he could smell the scent of his friend, Carwyn, close by. He could also feel his warmth pressed against him and hear the heavy breathing. The feelings that had been driving him last night began to stir again. His body felt a little sore, but he just thought it a product of the night they'd had. He couldn't remember what time they'd ended up falling asleep, but he knew it was late; he probably hadn't been sleeping for more than a few hours. But he was used to waking up early, he'd just sleep on the bus on the way home.

Another big yawn and Aggro opened his eyes. He was shocked at what he saw; Carwyn had grown! No longer was he curled up next to the small figure of a fellow child, but here lay a teen. He looked gorgeous and started Aggro feeling warm. Then he noticed that his body didn't seem to be small anymore either. In fact, he seemed to have grown as well; he wasn't dwarfed by his companion right now.

He dared a look under the sheets, moving as little as possible so he wouldn't wake the Drapion. Immediately, though, he wished he hadn't; they were both naked. He squeaked and averted his eyes, his face turning bright red. What did they do last night?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:11 am
The morning had come far to quickly. The night had been like heaven to the love Drapion. It could not have gone better if he had planned everything himself. He had learned so much about his dearest friend and about himself. Even as he had fallen asleep he prayed that morning would not come and take Aggro from him.

As Carwyn started to wake up he was very much aware of how tired and sore his body was. He tired not to smile as he remembered bits and pieces of why he was so sore.he kept his eyes shut listening to the breathing and yawning of his best friend. Unaware just how much they both had changed.

He could not help his smile as he felt the sheets lifted up. He laughed softly and opened his eyes leaned forward to kiss Aggro but was shocked to see the change in his dear Aggro. He was not against it but he was not expecting to see his his handsome's new look. He had grown to a very handsome strong looking teen. Slowly he reached his hand up to the longer red tipped blonde hair. "You grew up over night." he said and smiled, "Look at how long your hair is." he said warmly unaware at how much he had grown up as well.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:09 pm
Aggro gulped and blushed again, just after the initial burning had faded. He was happy that Carwyn didn't seem to mind his new look, though. A hand gently reached up and took hold of Carwyn's while his other pointed at the Drapion. He was trying to get him to look at himself, to see how much he'd grown as well.

He took a deep breath and his deep voice came, "It seems we both have." Visions of the night before came flooding back and he started feeling very warm again. He leaned in gave Carwyn a quick kiss on the cheek, he was afraid his instincts would get the best of him again if he did much more.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:43 pm
Carwyn's red eyes followed the armored hand up to join his. As his friend pointed to him he smiled and turned to look over at the full length mirror. It looked like he had grown up as well. He looked over his toner body and his long arms. He felt a blush come over his own cheeks.

He had been about to comment that they both had when he heard the intake of breath and the deep voice rumble his thoughts. He gasped and turned to face his dear friend and lover. He had heard him speak so much in the last forty eight hours and all he wanted was to hear more. The voice brought a shiver all over the Drapion's naked body. He had not heard such deep tone a few hours before though they both had made so many new sounds. He was draw out from the memories of the night before by the feel of lips on his cheek. He smiled and sat up slowly the sheets falling down his body to pool at his groin just covering barely covering his new lower half.

"You my your beautiful voice is so much lower. He shifted a bit closer to his larger friend sliding his free hand over the strong powerful looking shoulder. "We are going to need new clothes before you return home." he sighed selfish words of 'Though I wish you could stay with me forever' crossed his mind and almost spilled form his lips.

Slowly his hand started to slide down Aggro's side to rest on his hip. He wanted to very much to explore all the changes of their bodies. "I know someone who might be close enough to your size you can borrow his clothes..." He leaned forward and rested his forehead against the others. "I wish you did not have to leave today."

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:59 pm
"I wish I could stay here, with you forever, if only time would stand still for us, my love," was what Aggro wanted to say, but his mouth betrayed him and he was once more mute. Instead, he sighed and nodded to Carwyn's mention of new clothes. He was thankful that he had such a person that they could borrow the clothes from. Aggro was worried, though, he hoped that Gypsy would not be adverse to his new form. One thing was for certain, though, he wouldn't be able to sleep in the same room as her anymore. This posed a problem. The house was small for him already, but it just kept getting smaller and smaller as he grew. What would he do? He really needed to find a way to help the family earn money. They wouldn't be able to sustain his new form without it.

He watched as the elder boy rose. He noted all the changes, the curves, the muscles, the colors. Every change just made him more excited to be the Drapion's lover and he forgot his fears for the time being. A genuine smile spread as Carwyn leaned forward and placed his forehead on Aggro's. Aggro placed a rough hand on that of Carwyn's and made a noise akin to purring. Oh how happy their love made him feel. At least, that's the only word he knew for it. It made his heart beat swiftly and his stomach feel like butterflies were a flutter inside; and that's how the romantics described it.

"As much as it pains me to leave you, I must." he finally managed. Carwyn's wish gave him the strength to speak, but he had responsibilities that he had to take care of back home. As much as he loved the Drapion, he could not leave Gypsy alone; and it tore at his heart.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:23 pm
Why could time not just stop and let them live alone together for a wail to enjoy each other and what life could be like with just the two of them. Something that both young teens knew was not currently possible. Carwyn did not want to think what life would be like if they could be together one day. He would have to believe that some how one day they would be able to be together and live as lovers and as a couple. His feelings for his dear 'pebble' were so much deeper now and still growing even strong. He knew that he wanted no one else to share his bed. It was not just because Aggro had been his first. He knew that it was not that. He had had a special place for the Pupinaw well before he had even thought of bedding him and it only grew with each moment he got to spend in the other's company.

The rough hand felt so right placed on his smooth soft one. The soft purr brought a smile to his full lips. Why could it not stay like this. It was not fair but some how Carwyn would try to find a way that he could be with Aggro in the future. He would give up everything, all of his dreams all of everything if he could be with Aggro until the very end.

The truth when Aggro spoke almost broke the love Drapion's heart. He wanted to cry and plead for Aggro to stay but he knew that the other could not stay and he would never want to hurt the dear woman who had brought him into the country house and given him a chance to meet his love. Slowly he gave a nod, "I shall go and get the clothes then...It pains me too but I know that you have to go..." He kissed Aggro's forehead and got up heading to the door. "I will be right back." He pulled on a red robe and headed out but the back stairs to one of the male workers lived. He gathered up two shirts and pants for himself and Aggro. He was thankful though that Nate had not been in the room. He did not feel like wasting any more of the short time he had with Aggro explaining to Nate the change.

With the clothes in hand he hurried down the stairs to return to the room. Seeing Aggro in his bed though brought a dark blush to his pale cheeks. It was a site he did not think he would ever get tired of.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:02 am
When Carwyn had exited the room, Aggro felt his heart sink. The feeling of being apart from his love was something he was already not caring for. What would he do when he had spend hours, days, even weeks away? He gave a heavy, heart-felt sigh and stood from the bed. He was nervous, anxious, worried, everything. He almost wished he could eschew his responsibilities and stay, but he knew that wasn't an option. If anything happened to Gypsy while he was away, he knew he'd never forgive himself.

He paced about the room, it seemed like Carwyn was taking a while. He glanced about and found a clock, noting it'd only been a few minutes. An embarrassed blush covered his face. This was going to be the hardest thing he'd ever done, he thought to himself.

Pacing a little more before returning to the bed to sit and wait for Carwyn, Aggro began thinking of the future and what it might hold. He knew he wanted to be with Carwyn, but he realized that he wasn't sure what Carwyn's ambitions were. And he had never told Carwyn what his dreams were. Oh, how much a fool he thought himself right now. What if their plans had them going in opposite directions? He groaned. This was not something he wanted to think about right now... he wanted to enjoy his time with his friend.

When the door opened, Aggro instinctively covered his naked lap with the bedsheet. He smiled though, when the Drapion walked through the door. The burdens of his previous thoughts washed away and her was once again blissfully unaware of what lie ahead.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:13 pm
Seeing the smile on the Aggro's lips made his heart race. Even if it was just for now that smile was a very welcomed welcome home to him. He crossed the room to his bed the robe being rather short now and brushing along his shapely thighs made the Drapion all too aware that he was naked under the silken red cloth. It would be so very easy to try and distract and put off what would eventually have to happen. It would not be that hard.

He flushed a bit more as he already found his body doing the actions his mind had begun to think. He dropped the clothes on the bed and gently straddled Aggro's lap. He slide his hands over the broad large shoulders. "I hope the clothes will fit. And he wont miss them so you can keep the shirt and pants for now..." He said with a soft sad little smile, "More so when we make room for your tail." He leaned his head forward to gently rest his forehead against Aggro's.

"Shall we dress and go somewhere for breakfast or do you wish to stay here a bit longer?"

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:14 pm
The strong, gentle hands of the Pupinaw slid over the shiny Drapion's supple thighs, under the short robe he wore. His hands circled to small of Carwyn's back where the rested atop his large tail. Aggro was beginning to feel warm again and his heart was racing again. Thoughts of last night brought a flush to his cheeks as he looked into Carwyns eyes while their foreheads rested together. A hunger welled up inside him, but t was not for food.

"Carwyn, my love," he breathed heavily, "I must confess, that an appetite has arisen in me, but I am not hungry for food." A predatory look filled his eyes and his arms tightened around Carwyn, bringing him closer. "Carwyn, I am sorry, but I must have you." With that, he moved swiftly, with an odd grace that didn't seem to match his form. The blanket fell away as he rolled to the side, laying Carwyn on his back. Aggro held himself up with a hand on either side of Carwyn's head. It wasn't long before he lowered himself and passionately kissed Carwyn.

((Oh my, I feel it is very hard to keep this PG13. >_> I blame Aggro entirely. *lol*))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:02 pm
The feel of those strong hands moving so lovingly over his skin sent fire threw Carwyn. His body was very eager to respond. He would never miss a chance to take in the shy Pipinaw's bold actions. The cool silken robe was too hot now and he slid a hand down to loosen the tie allowing it to fall open. He saw the hunger blaze in Aggro's eyes and his own crimson hues reflected it back.

My love, oh how those worse echoed in his mind. He pressed his body closer to the large one of his dearest friend. His heart was racing and his body was near aching with need. As he was laid out across the bed he looked up at his lover his body shifting seductively under the almost hulking form of the Pupinaw. The quick tongued Drapion was almost at a lost for words. Aggro was the only person Carwyn would allow to dominate him in fact he welcomed it with all his heart. He fell deeper and deeper in love with his friend the most he was with him. He would love nothing more that the be lost forever in the love and passion of his dear dear friend. "Never be sorry for taking me my love. Take me until both our hungers are satisfied!" he reached up to stroke the handsome face with his delicate fingers. "Take your fill and then some." he welcomed the passionate kiss and arched his slender body up against the other already drawing up one of his shapely legs along the muscular thigh.

(Oh yes I have a feeling we might need to just lower a black screen for a moment or two. <3 Oh that little Love Drapion is just as much to blame! Give into the passion boys!)  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:52 pm
The next hour seemed like a dream. To Aggro, it just reignited his love for Carwyn (in more ways than one). They did things he didn't even know possible and had definitely not thought of the night before. It all left him breathing heavily in a sprawled out mess on the bed.

After several sweating moments, the Pupinaw sat up with some difficulty and looked around for a clock. He really didn't want to leave but also didn't want to leave Zoey by her lonesome. He almost wished he had a cell phone to call and ask if it'd be okay if he stayed late. Then again, since his overnight change, he wondered if she'd even recognize his voice.

Oh no! What if she didn't recognize him now?! He hadn't even thought about it! He groaned, putting his face in his hands. How what he going to prove that he was indeed himself?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:38 pm
Carwyn lay in a sweaty heap on his bed. His head was resting on Aggro's belly and he was swore in so many places he had been unaware he could feel swore. He loved the exhausted feeling he felt. The memories of the night before and the last hour almost had him blushing. He felt so much love for the other male he was light headed.

As Aggro started to sit up Carwyn's head slid to rest across the Pupinaw's naked thigh. "I wish you did not have to go." he said in a sleepy voice as he turned and kissed the naked leg before he slowly got up. It was so hard to be good and not try to draw his lover to stay longer. He blinked and watched as Aggro seemed to grow worried and sorrow-filled. He reached out to stroke the others shoulder, "Don't worry my love. She will recognize you and I will walk you home and tell her it is really you if she is confused."

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:39 pm
It was definitely love. How else would Carwyn know what Aggro was thinking? He managed a soft smile, as he looked down into his lover's eyes. "Thank you," he spoke softly. "I do fear she will not know me. I have changed so much in my visit." He stroked the love Drapion's cheek. "All for the best, I believe."

He sighed and stretched, fulfilled for the time being, but aching for more time with the other male. At least they would be walking to his home together. There would be plenty of time to chat, and who knows, maybe they'd get a little sidetracked? A devious smirk crossed his lips as he thought of the possibilities.

Leaning down, he kissed the forehead of his love. "I suppose we should head that way, then."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:17 am
Every time he spoke Carwyn fell in awe. His dear Aggro's voice was so beautiful and so rare that it almost felt like it was just for him. Some special secret that only they would share. He leaned into the soft stroke of the still rough fingers against his cheek and reached up slowly to hold that strong hand with his delicate sender fingers. "We both have changed in many ways. But you are still my dear little pebble and her trusted Aggro. She can not not know you." He tried to sound encouraging and he knew that Aggro's Zoey would know him. She had too. Though a part of him cruelly wished that she would not and Aggro would have to come stay with him. He forced that thought quickly out of his head though.

"Ah yes...I guess we should start heading out. She will worry if we don't start leaving soon." He leaned forward to kiss the curve of the strong neck before stepping out of the bed. He felt so much pride standing naked in front of Aggro his paler body a bit darker in places with some growing bruises but it was a feeling he was relishing every moment of. He tired not to think of the feel of his dear friend and love against him. They did have to start heading out and he knew they both needed some rest and to head out.

After sliding the clothes on he moved towards the door. He could be good until they reached the country side. After all it was a long walk and surly they would need to take a break on the way. He smirked at the thought of them basking in the warm sun their bodies soaking it in as they tired to cool off. He had to fight a laugh, would his mind always be so physically driven when he was near Aggro?

As they started to head out of the city it was all Carwyn could do to resist leaning in against the larger male. And soon enough he gave in to the need to feel Aggro. He reached out with his exposed fingers and slid them around the thick upper arm of the pupinaw.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:35 am
Aggro greatly appreciated every small ounce of encouragement that Carwyn was giving him. In his days as a Pokemon, he was constantly bullied by his uncle, a hate-filled Tyranitar and complete opposite of Aggro's mother, his sister. The fact that they were that vastly different and yet siblings baffled Aggro to this day. He was just happy that someone outside of his immediate family was accepting him, he had almost lost hope. Oh, but this was far more than accepting even. Carwyn loved Aggro and Aggro would do anything for him. In fact, he Carwyn had pleaded, he most likely would have stayed and shirked his responsibilities to Zoey, despite his commitment. He was that much under love's spell.

They exited the building and Aggro wrestled with the thought of holding hands with Carwyn. He wasn't sure just how much attention and physical contact Carwyn was okay with outside the private confines of the brothel. Granted, people could probably surmise what what going on when two young men walked out of that place at the exact same time. But, that thought didn't really cross his mind. He was still a bit new to these types of things and her was really just going with the flow, so to speak.

As they walked along the streets, his eyes darted back and forth between faces of people as they passed. He was preparing for any insults that might fly their way. His body tensed. They passed through the city unmolested, however. Aggro paused once outside the city's vast expanses. He looked up, behind him, then at Carwyn and smiled. The whole world wasn't at all like his uncle. People did accept him for what he was. He breathed a sigh of relief and his muscles relaxed and they continued on.

The soft smile only grew when his love caressed his upper arm. The feel of his bare fingers wrapping around his bicep sent a chill up his spine. It took everything he had to try not to flex that muscle. As much as he'd like to, that would probably lead to them having to find a secluded area somewhere and they'd only just made it out of the city. Instead, Aggro contented himself with sweetly kissing Carwyn on the cheek and continuing onward.

The stroll was far from unpleasant and all the prior fears had been whisked out of the Pupinaw's mind. He was enjoying this little excursion and was taking mental notes of seemingly random forms they were passing by: the way that tree jutted into the path, that curve of the boulder than marked a turn, the path that bird flew as it crossed their way. He could see the beginnings of sculptures in these things and he could not wait to get started on his masterpiece that he had in mind.

"Carwyn, my love," he spoke suddenly, breaking the overall peace, "Would you be entirely opposed to modeling for me?" He was talking about a sculpture. Ever since he'd first seen the love Drapion, he had been enamored with his form and grace. It wasn't until now, however, that he'd gotten up the courage to ask.  
Old and Finished RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff