Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Virgin Butterflies [Kor & Uuni] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:46 pm
Less than a year was hardly enough time to get to know a functioning city, and Destiny City was no small town square. It had its multi-story buildings, its old, brick laden history, and the half-acre backyards in the suburbs. Uuni did a darn good job of getting to know it in record time, however.

The smell of churros had drug her down the street, and she was busy licking off the sugary desert as she examined the shop fronts. Ice cream, shoes, odd asian place, mexican food. Tattoo shop.

Uuni flicked her eyes down to her chest briefly, but the small, ugly bone was just out of her sight. The brunette had been experimenting with powering up and back down, and had determined that it was not a hallucination. Well, not one induced by drugs. It could still have been due to a mental imbalance of some sort. Not that far-fetched, given her lifestyle. More importantly, however, was that she'd noticed whatever clothes she was wearing didn't go with her. This alter-self came with its own set of ugly attire, and what she wasn't wearing was simply left to the side.

Would a tattoo be more like clothing, or would it be incorporated into the skin? If she got a tattoo powered up, would it still be there when she powered down? Translated: Could she look like a badass, and still meet requirements for the dress code at work?

Uuni was not powered up as she stepped a dark, heeled boot (laced high), into the opening door of the shop. The brunette took in a deep, long breath of the equipment oils, the sterile alcohol, and the trickles of old sweat.

There was no pause in her step, no uncertainty as she clicked her way into the shop. Already, her eyes were flicking over the surroundings. The rules caught her eye first, and she raised one brow at them. Well, it was bound to be a clean place, though it wasn't as if people actually read.

Behind her, the snack machines hummed. Thank goodness she'd eaten that churro before coming. Those darn Doritos chips had a habit of finding their way into her hands. She still didn't know whether they were delicious or awful.

"Eight and Half, huh?" she asked as she round her way to the desk. Uuni didn't seemed to have any shyness, with the way she leaned her arms against it and raised both brows at the dark-skinned man beneath her. She tilted her head at the tattoos and the corners of her lips perked. It spread into a friendly smile, and further into an equally light-hearted question. "Eight and half what?" The A must have been left out on purpose. Thinking he was used to describing the shop name to every waking person, she decided to avoid the cheeky 'you missed the a' that every other a*****e who waltzed in would have pointed out.

Saint Sergio
(( Took info from your descriptions in one of your other RPs. ))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:21 pm
Paperwork was boring as hell. The day was slow, but then again, most days were. It was the nights when things picked up. When people were off of work, wanting to relax. This meant Kor was usually bored and did paper work during the sunny hours of the work day.

He was hunkered down at the desk, the lunch he'd bought, forgotten and cold. It wasn't a tragedy that it was cold. It was a chicken salad with no dressing, and those things didn't go bad too quickly. He'd eaten half of it before he got side tracked. Kor brought a hand to push aside his dreads and rubbed his neck, massaging slowly. His head was starting to hurt from stupid small print. Maybe he should have his eyes checked our or something. Or he'd hit the wrong size when he hit the print button. Or something.

Maybe he was just tired. Who really knew.

The sound of the door opening caught his attention and he put a finger where he was on the paper and looked up, giving an easy smile. "Welc-"

But she'd already spoke and questioned the name. Huh. Well, confidence, nice looking legs... His eys traveled upwards and rested on her blue eyes that went well with her skin and hair color. A pierced brow quirked and his mood seemed to changed. Confident women were on his list of turn ons, that was for sure. Seems the day just got more interesting.

"Eight and half was the name of a group I was in when I was down on my luck. One of us was shorter than the rest. Thus the half. It's in honor of them, the name," he explained. That was actually the first time someone questioned it like that. They usually pointed out he missed an 'a'. It just wasn't so. "So half a man, I suppose."

What he told her wasn't the whole truth, but it was enough, he felt, of an explanation to hopefully stop more questions. After all, he didn't know this woman's name. Despite how attractive she was, he wasn't going to spill his whole life story five seconds after meeting her.

"My name's Kor. What can I do for you today?" Might as well skip the usual welcome. He stood up to his full height and stretched out before making his way around the desk. He wore his usual attire of a muscle shirt and pants that were dangerously low on his hips, combined with slip resistant shoes for work.

Kaelyndra
(( That's totally fine! :3 ))

Bronze Coffee
Crew

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:40 pm
His willingness to share at least some of his life story was rewarded with a laugh.

"You don't say." Uuni practically purred out the words. She remained leaning against the counter as he stood, her eyes flicking down to the way his pants hung low. They may have lingered longer than was ladylike at the brown skin escaping between the shirt and his jeans.

Well, she doubted he did much running with his pants that low. Thank goodness.

"I got dropped off in this town by a traveling group when my luck was low." She was sinking a white tooth into red lips, then. A smile spread, and she shifted her weight, turning to greet him. Her hips bumped up against the counter and she rested an elbow on it. "Luck's still low, though."

For a moment, she tore her eyes from him and moved them to the back room--where all the excitement happened really. Turning her attention to him again, she reached out a long-fingered hand, nails manicured and painted a dark red.

"Uuni." Another look towards the snack machine. Damn Doritos. "Just lookin', sorta. I'm on a work break." It was an honest enough answer. She'd been killing time really, and this was a good place to do it. "Been debating a tattoo for a long time, but I've never had the cash." She still didn't have the cash. That didn't need to be factored into the conversation. "But, I like to get to know my artists before they touch my body, you know?" If you took it as an innuendo, it was only half true.

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:52 pm
Why would he mind the staring if that's half the reason he wore them? He knew he was alright in build. He wasn't ripped or anything, but he definitely wasn't undesirable. He flaunted it when he got the chance.

The flash of white against the red of her lips caught his attention, and then the hips, and then the elbow.

Was it starting to get warm in here?

Red on a woman. Always a dangerous combination, especially when they could pull it off as well as Uuni did. "Well... I'm sorry to hear you're luck's low." He gave a sympathetic nod to her, crossing his arms over his chest. He may or may not have been showing off his tattoos. The weight shifted in his feet and he gave a nod.

What she wanted wasn't at all uncommon. A lot of potential customers came in here to talk to him. "It's an intimate process, a tattoo... You're in very close quarters with someone for at least half an hour. A lot more depending. Many want to make sure the one tattooing them is going to be trust worthy." Oh, the innuendo wasn't lost on him. It would just be bad form to comment on it at work. Sexual harassment and what not.

He saw her eye the snack machine and he just shook his head a bit before shrugging. "Well.. not all tattoos are expensive. I give discounts for virgins. .... Ah, virgin skin." Well, that was almost embarrassing, wasn't it? He let his tongue come out and lick at one of his piercings before speaking again. "What were you thinking about getting? And where... I can give you a general price range and then the discounted price if... you have no current ink." Trying to keep work on his mind. That's what was best, he felt.

He was a guy. Guys were very simple minded most of the time. So focusing on work was safe. Very safe.

Kaelyndra

Bronze Coffee
Crew

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:08 pm
"Don't be. You don't know me well enough to care about my luck." She cast him a quiet wink to go with this, and waved her hand good naturedly to dismiss whatever might have followed.

"Virgins?" Uuni was smiles all over now. Poor boy. What a slip of the tongue. It was kind of cute to see a grown man trying to be careful with his tongue. Attractive in a different way than those who were crass without giving a s**t.

That was the nice thing about being a woman. What man was going to ping her for sexual harassment? None of them. Oh, sure, Uuni would hit the nerves of the occasional prude woman, but she got the slap on a wrist and the men laughed at her. Working in an unimportant paper shop where most of the customers were stingy and there for only one thing helped. Paper just wasn't sexy.

Tattoos, however, those had their own appeal. Whether it was for the art form, the story, or the dumbass that wanted to look cool and regretted it later, a tattoo was a little piece of life stuck on your skin forever. It was dangerous, risky, and said more about a person than they probably wanted the world to know.

"Good way to draw in customers. Smart and polite. Where's your line of girls?" She flicked her eyes to the door. When Uuni was around, work was only so safe. "Yeah, I'm a virgin." She didn't bother to add the skin part. He'd figure out which it was pretty quickly, if he hadn't already.

She paused only long enough for the little lines to sink in, and then she was moving on. "Somethin' on my back, I think, that puts of the meaning of being free." Free from social restrictions, free from life, free from religion. Maybe she'd defile a cross and plaster that to her back; that'd throw off some of the religious ones. "Something that says I'm not yours. You wouldn't believe how needy the men and women in this city can get." After one screw, she didn't add. Since he was being so polite, she'd take it easy on him.

This was a work place after all.

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:06 pm
He had a feeling any man who ended up with this woman... or any woman who ended up with her, was going to have their work cut out for them on trying to keep her attention on them. Not that it was a bad thing. She seemed to have a naturally flirty air about her, if she meant to or not. That's not mentioning the looks she had to back up that flirting and her way of moving so gracefully.

He gave a bit of a laugh when she said she was a virgin. Of course, Kor knew she meant skin, but it was still half fun to picture her being a virgin. Not that she looked like a ....

Kor just dropped that line of thinking and cleared his throat a little, nodding. "Well.. There's no line of girls here. Most seem to be in relationships, sadly enough." Kor wasn't the type to flirt with someone if he knew they were in a relationship. Usually the ones in relationships came here with their partners. It was a fairly safe way when to know when to flirt and when not to. However, he wasn't so sure about her.

The next words out of her mouth, however, confirmed she was single. She was the kind who didn't want to belong to anyone. He knew that type, well enough. It wasn't a goal in his life to have a relationship. This shop is what he was married too. Anyone else would be second, and he didn't know too many men or women who would be alright with that.

"Interesting vision you have there. Now, where, exactly, on your back would you want it? I'm unsure, but I'm picturing a few butterflies in the night sky. So butterflies and stars? Mind you, it's what came to mind when you spoke. I'm not sure if that suits your tastes. Butterflies are free. They belong to only themselves. They're delicate, yes, but they do what they want, when they want it. I always think of stars if I want to feel like I'm free." And cue the going into a bit more detail about his life.

"When I felt helpless, growing up, I would look at the stars. I would feel so small and yet... It helped. I don't know how, but.." He shrugged again and moved to get a couple of books. Flipping through them, he came to pages he did of butterflies in one, and a page of stars he'd done.

He was getting excited about the prospect. So even if she said no to it, he would end up getting something like that on himself. Of course, he'd have to find another tattoo artist to do it for him. "Some examples.."

Kaelyndra

Bronze Coffee
Crew

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:33 pm
Uuni didn't even try to hide her distaste. Her nose wrinkled right up, and she touched the back of her teeth with her tongue. "I'm not planning on any of those anytime soon. People start claiming ownership, trying to control your lives, saying the word love. No. Thank. You."

She seemed stuck on it for a time, however he continued, and she had something new to mull over.

Butterflies.

It was the last thing on her mind. Given his other art, she was pushing more towards black skulls, broken chains, rotting flowers. You know, the kind of harsh tattoo that you'd want to shock someone.

Butterflies. Yet, as he continued to speak, it actually started to make a little bit of sense. "Delicate, but doing what they want," she repeated. That was accurate enough. Uuni wasn't going to be winning a body-building competition anytime soon.

Then, he got all heart-feely on her. Oh, no. A sensitive one? That had trouble written all over it. Red alert.

Well, maybe she shouldn't be running too fast. He could have had a real s**t life. He could have just been having a weird day. Uuni wasn't even buying it herself.

"I do go out at night, a lot," she admitted. The night was her time of day, so to speak. It was also the time of day of every shady person and idiot in Destiny City. "Those are good," she admitted. "I'd have to think on it."

She wasn't going to just immediately stamp some butterflies up her back, thank you. When it came time to showing where, exactly, she wanted that drawing, though, Uuni had no issue turning around.

Uuni placed the index finger of her left hand just above the starting curve of her right buttcheek. "Here," she pressed a little to emphasize what she meant. The finger was drawn upwards, swooping slightly to the left and curving around just as it reached her spine; the fabric of her dress bunched with the motion and rode up higher on her thighs. "To here."

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:49 pm
Sensitive? Mn, not so much. It wasn't like he cried over what happened in his past. It was in the past. It made him who he was. Why bother with something he couldn't change anymore?

Her emphasis on not wanting a relationship just got her a questioning look, but no actual questions. Who was he to ask what happened to her in the past? Not her boyfriend, not a friend, just a guy she's meeting and talking to to see about a tattoo. That's what he loved about this job. There was no real risk of emotional attachment. He heard stories, commented, finished the tattoo and went about his business.

Some might say it was lonely, but he loved it.

When Kor saw her coming around to the idea, he let a slow smirk come across his face. It changed, however, to a appreciative look as she pointed out exactly where she wanted her tattoo. Of course he looked at the revealed skin. How couldn't he? His fingers twitched lightly at the placement and he nodded. He didn't honestly do too many tramp stamps. Not a lot of women wanted them in this day in age. They usually wanted something a bit more elegant.

His mind wandered to things it really probably shouldn't have. Like who'd be seeing this tattoo. Tramp stamps were meant to be looked at.

"I see... Ah.. You're free to look around at the designs in these books, and on the posters on the wall.." He gestured to the wall to the back, by the doors. "Depending on the complexity and time it will take.. And colors used... Unless you wanted it in black, with gray shading. Either way, without the discount, from just the size, is usually about one hundred to one twenty five. More if it's color, like I said. And more if it's complex. If it's simple enough, I'd only charge you from eighty to eighty-five." He had to eat after all. Kor wasn't going to give them away for completely free.

Kaelyndra

Bronze Coffee
Crew

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:45 pm
Elegance was not in Uuni's list of tricks. Not unless it was getting her laid, anyway. Then, she could play that role if you were really worth it. No one was worth it.

"Colors tend to change, yeah?" Uuni's voice trailed after him as she strode past and to the wall. Her eyes grazed his pants as she went by--man, it was hard to resist the urge to reach out and touch him.

Okay, that was a lie. Maybe her finger might have hooked on one of the loops. She may also have tugged, okay she definitely tugged, just a slight bit. "Which ones fade the worst?" Like the motion had been accidental, that same left hand reached up to point at one of the designs on the posters. Then, it followed through to tap on her lips.

"I'm uh. . . " she began, her words the most uncoordinated they'd been the entire afternoon. "Not living in a crystal palace, if you catch my drift." A shift, as she moved to another poster.

"You take payments in pieces?" A glance over her shoulder at him. "I'm a good worker." That was a lie; she was a s**t worker: just ask the people at Herbst. But, she could charm the s**t out of people, so long as she was there on time. "You don't need any extra help, do ya?"

Shame? No, she didn't have any.

Saint Sergio
(( Kor is so good at sticking to business. Hahah. ))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:01 pm
The dark skinned man was watching her, listening to her question when she tugged like that. A smirk found it's way to his lips, despite what he wanted, and Kor could only move towards her pulling like a man under her spell.

She played it off well enough, that the green eyed man just shrugged a little. "Pinks and reds usually fade a lot faster. Yellows.. The softer of the colors." He said, answering her question He watched that hand of hers tap her own lips and nearly missed what she said. The vibe coming from her, combined with her movements and flirtations... it was all a very dangerous combination. Like a blond bombshell that dyed their hair to that dark color.

Crystal palace? Oh, money issues. He opened his mouth and then closed it when she offered to help. He was looking for someone to man the desk, book appointments and what not while he was tattooing. It was hard doing that when he was the only one.

"As a matter of fact, I do. Are you good with filing, booking appointments and what not? I need a desk manager, basically..." He wouldn't mind working with her every day she could come in. "I can work with your schedule if you already have a job... Pay is alright, too..."

He let his eyes travel along her form again, from head to toe. "The only dress code is.... well, there isn't one, really, for employees. For customers it's no shoes, no shirt, no service. They come in with that, they're fine." If she accepted, he'd take her to coffee after closing sometime and sit down and go over the paperwork with her.

Yeah. A work date.

Kaelyndra
(( He's trying so hard to be professional. Mind is else where. ))

Bronze Coffee
Crew

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:56 pm
Figured.

All the colors she would have been really interested in. The yellows and the red together, especially. But with her dark hair, and her skin, a deep blue to purple would be the most aesthetically appealing.

Whatever color combinations that could have further implanted themselves in her mind were cut dramatically off.

I do. He did! Was she hearing right? He'd work with her schedule? Was this real life?

Uuni gave him the best grin of her life and moved her eyes over him from toe to dreads. "I can write down numbers, smile for a customer--" Okay, sometimes, the smiling part was hard. People could be real assholes. Then, he didn't say she had to be a friendly desk manager. "Put away a file, and do basic math." More than basic math, in fact. She'd made it all the way to pre-calculus in high school, though she had other motivations than math. One couldn't say she'd pursued math or science after understudies had ended.

"I can start Friday afternoon."

Given that it was a Tuesday, that should give ample time for him to drill her. Work always had a drill. Ah, the beauty of not having a dress code.

Uuni winked at him, like it was some secret they'd made together. "Do you have a card I can write on?"

Saint Sergio
(( WHOOPS. Edited again. because I forgot to write something here. Lawl. He just made Uuni's whole life, I think. For the next few hours, anyway. ))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:56 am
Seeing how excited she was, Kor gave himself a mental pat on the back.

He liked making people's day. Especially when those people were pretty and he could potentially have some fun with. ....Maybe in more ways that one, depending on how things went with her.

"Just fill out this application, hm?" He moved to the desk, clearing his throat so he wasn't staring at her anymore and looked around for a moment. He had to shuffle through papers to clear his head. If she wanted to get a tattoo he had to have a clear mind and a steady hand. He couldn't be distracted in any way. Sighing a little, he finally found the form and took a gulp from his drink before putting the form out on the desk with a pen.

"Formalities, and what not. Gotta put you on record. Then we can discuss more about this tattoo and what you want to go with it."

If she was an a*****e to people, he honestly wouldn't be surprised. People in this city could be demanding and pushy. "Friday? That works. Now, you don't have to work the same hours as I do. Can you do early mornings? I say early, but the store opens at ten." He looked at her expectant, eyebrows raised.

He was half expecting her to say no.

Kaelyndra

Bronze Coffee
Crew

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:09 pm
There was always a catch. A form, really?

Uuni followed him back over to the desk, resting one elbow on it as she waited. When it was handed over, she scanned it up and down. Standard. Part of her just wanted to put a giant smiley face on it and hand it right back.

Unfortunately, she actually wanted this job. It was better lit than stingy Herbst, and the hours were bound to be way more flexible.

"You got something in mind to go with it, then, big man?" The brunette leaned her way over the desk until her chest was touching it to grab a pen from a holder. "May as well give me the W-4 while you're at it." Uuni moved back onto her feet, pencil swiveling in her fingers. "You can skip the W-2." She didn't have a bank account. All her checks got cashed immediately. Woe.

The brunette was busy with the form, tapping her mouth and her foot in tandem, when he said early mornings. The brunette's head rose slowly, and she was just about to give him quite the look, but he must have sensed the issue in what he'd said.

"Only on weekends."

She clicked her tongue at him, and then gave him a broad smile. "Gotta know if you're gonna keep me around or not before I start quittin' my other jobs, you know."

Well, job. Not that it hurt to make him think she was a busy body.

"Listen, why don't we grab something later and talk. My lunch break ends in five minutes." Or, it may have ended five minutes ago. It had definitely ended five minutes ago.

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:48 pm
He definitely followed her as she leaned over the desk to get the pen. What man wouldn't? Even a completely gay man would watch this woman do this. Might a well enjoy the sight while he could. When Uuni signed that paper and the papers after she'd be an employee. Though it wasn't a rule, he tried to keep away from employees.

"I'll schedule you for mid afternoons then," He said, arching a brow. "You can help me close up if your other schedule allows it." His voice had dropped lightly before he cleared his throat. Kor seriously had to get used to her like this if she was going to work here. Especially since there wasn't really a dress code besides be covered. Sighing, the dark skinned man watched her and then arched a brow at her next words.

"That works with me. I'll be here until late tonight. If you wanted to do it tonight, anyway. We can always schedule it for later this week..."

Kaelyndra

Bronze Coffee
Crew

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:50 pm
"I like the way that sounds."

Uuni was grinning, despite herself, taking another trail over the hints of muscle peaking out under fabric. As far as she was concerned, her "dress code" would get him business.

"Tonight, then." A wink accompanied her proud exclamation and then slid away from the counter. A few fingers lingered there, as did her eyes, and then she had a hand on the door.

"Later, Kor."

And then the door closed gently behind her. Later indeed.

Saint Sergio
(( Wrap? We should definitely do follow-up at some point. That was quite a lot of fun! ))

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff