User Image
About Crew:

I wanted to have this here in-case anyone has any questions and want to know who to PM if you have any questions, suggestions or just need a little help...

Anything from A-Z you may PM either Fred66 or I (Nashoba1) and we will try to have the answers or help for you as soon as possible...

Fred66 ~ helpful duties: Counting weekly logs, questions on how to make logs and/or a bump thread, responsive in the going away thread, help thread, introduce yourself thread and when I need help at the end of game time for tally's when I get behind ...ECT...

Razumi Yazura~ helpful duties: He is a mod now, so if panthers need a mod, do not hesitate to pm him, if he can not help, he should be able to direct you to one that can...

Kiku_T ~ helpful duties: helps keep track of the games and if you have questions...

shamantra ~ helpful duties: helps keep track of the games and if you have questions or simply help where help is needed...

ProwlingJoe ~ is my mule for this guild, most the time, this is the one to pm when a prize you won, for all donations to this guild and that does the weekly fish for the week...

Nashoba1 ~If there are concerns or questions that you feel need to be directed to me, if you are having an issue with another panther, (remember, all drama including rude remarks are to be left out of guild, but can be PMed to me if there is a situation that I need to be aware of)... Note: We are all different in many ways, color, age, belief backgrounds, life style, the way we look at things personally, and the list goes on, so try getting along with everyone here...
I will continue to do games, add new panthers and request, prowl threw guild and so forth, list may be updated as time goes by, remember this is the 1st time of having a list of duties placed out here for crew, in hope of faster and more useful help on your end...ECT...

The other two crew members are for just behind the scenes duties along with help in using their tanks towards guild...

Thank you crew and all panthers for you time and help...
Nashoba~

Just a Note:
King Awesomolocity ~ is a panther if you have any questions, concerns "or suggestions" with the glow timers...