Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:35 pm
Two Can Play
MoogerMint
Karma peered around the corner, zher back to the outer walls of the Pokémon lab and eyes boring through the transparent glass of the front doors. One hand on the grip and one on the pump, the ditto's water gun was secured to zher person. They weren't supposed to go inside while playing with these, but that didn't stop Karma from thinking about it anyway. Watching as one of the scientists walk by the front door, off to work in some other part of the building, the poké-child wondered aloud, "I wonder, what if we stayed outside when we shot inside?" They technically weren't breaking any rules that way, were they?

Pulling away a little, Karma turned zher attention back to the outside surroundings. Were zhe and Tania on the same team or different teams this time? Zhe couldn't remember.

Thaliawen
Tania had thought about the same thing, if she were honest, and she didn't like to be; what if someone came close enough to the door for them to attack without going inside? What if Grayson did, or Rosa? Allen was no fun, he probably had a water gun hidden in one of his pockets, somewhere. She'd shot a rubber band at him the other day for him to do the same when he went on his coffee break. "Let's do it," she said, grinning at Karma. "If Daddy or Rosa come near we'll doubletag them."

She paused, glancing at Karma. Oh, right. She shot a stream of water at the ditto before taking off, giggling. "Can't get me!"

Brenny had spotted the girls playing, and hoping to avoid them, made his way towards the lab. He wanted to look his best when asking Grayson for a job; he'd grown, finally, and he couldn't wait to show Grayson! "Intruder!" Tania declared when she spotted him, preparing her gun. "Karma, we have an intruder!"

MoogerMint
Karma's face lit up in an unbridled grin as Tania agreed with the idea, an excuse to cause extra mayhem without having the repercussions. At least, that was the ideal of the situation. Maybe they could coax someone to come closer, or maybe--

Karma's attention was cut short as Tania reminded the ditto whose side she was supposed to be on with a quick spray of water from her own artillery. "Ack!" zhe sputtered out with a bit of a giggle, "I'll get youuu!" Karma dug zher toes in the grass for more traction, having long since abandoned zher shoes outside the back door, and took off after Tania. The chase came to an abrupt end as a new target was spotted, Karma's water gun raising to take aim before zher sister had even given word, "Shoot first, ask questions later!"

The trigger finger was a rather itchy appendage when it came to war games. Karma had seen the overly green individual and knew who the victim was right off, having been frequent company in days past, but it wasn't until the scope was lowered did the young ditto notice something else about the now soaked celebi. "Oooh, Brenny... did you get bigger?" Karma gaped.

Thaliawen
Tania was giggling; after soaking Brenny, she'd turned on Karma to soak the ditto as well. "Hah, you can't let an intruder distract you!" she crowed. "I'm gonna win!" She glanced at Brenny when Karma asked if he'd gotten bigger. She shook her head. "If he has, it's not by much!" she teased, going over to stand beside Brenny. She was shorter, but not enough to keep from teasing him. "Did you come to play with us, Brenny?"

Brenny didn't have a gun, or he may have attacked in retaliation. "Hey, I wasn't planning on getting wet before talking to your dad," he pouted. "I did, and I've gotten wet, too," he complained, glancing down at his clothes ruefully. Huh. Well, if he explained, he was sure it wouldn't count against him. "Is your dad inside?" he asked. "I'm going to ask him if I can have my job now."

MoogerMint
Karma yelped as Tania turned her barrel on the ditto. Shielding zher face from the backsplash, zhe choked out a, "Uwaaah, I thought we were on the same team here!" A weak excuse, surely, but Karma tried to adopt it nonetheless. Never mind that they weren't really keeping score, or had a means of scoring points, but that was beside the fact.

Whiping stray, soaked hairs from zher face, Karma turned back to the both of them as Tania attempted to measure height differences. While no vocal reply came out about Tania's defense against Brenny's growth spurt, Karma laughed about it. "You should play with us, yeah!" the young ditto agreed, "You're almost ready right now, since you're already wet!" He seemed kind of irritated with that fact, though, and Karma didn't understand why. Didn't he like games?

Turning zher head to face the door again, zhe glanced back, "Yeah the Doctor is in there." Zhe rocked a little on zher bare feet before turning back to Brenny, "Hey, when you're done talking to him about that, can you get him to come closer to the door?"

Thaliawen
"I'll play with you after I talk to Uncle Grayson," Brenny promised with a smile. "Thank you! And sure, I'll send him out." He wiped excess water from his face and headed towards the lab. He entered. "Uncle Grayson! I'm ready to work now!"

Target gone, Karma now had Tania's full attention. She pumped her gun in preparation before sending a jet of water her way. She giggled and took off.

MoogerMint
"Yeah, after, after!" Karma assured; zhe knew it came after whatever Brenny had wanted to do here in the first place. Seemed over-dressed for a visit. Was something important happening today? The ditto frowned, trying to grab understanding out of the scene. Turning back to Tania, zher expression lent to the query of whether zhe had forgotten about something again or not, but was only met with another stream of water as response. "Aghk, that's cold!" the ditto complained, wringing out zher sleeves with a swipe of the hands vertically to the air, "You're not gonna have any left for Brenny and the doctor!"

Grayson was flipping through a clipboard of data, comparing what was present in a study over the course of a few weeks' time. While Brenny's sudden booming voice didn't startle him as it did the other, unaware staff nearby, it did leave the scientist a little confused. "Eh... what?" he blinked, noting the soaked exterior the celebi bore, "Ah! Careful where the water gets!" Most things in the immediate vicinity were not in danger should they get wet, but it didn't hurt to be sure.

Thaliawen
Tania shook her head at Karma. "Boys are weird," she said, indicating that she had no further understanding of the situation than Karma did and setting her gun down. Karma was right, she needed to save her remaining water to soak Brenny. "Especially that one." She paused and held her hand out to the ditto. "Lets have a truce," She suggested. "You and me against Brenny and Daddy."

"I wasn't wet before they targeted me," Brenny protested, but took a step backwards in order to ensure his wet clothes wouldn't soak any thing important. "One moment." He seemed to concentrate, disappearing and after a few seconds, reappearing in dry clothes. "There we go. You promised I could get a job here once a grew. Well, I've grown!"

MoogerMint
Karma tread on the thought a bit, but was only able to come to the decision that anyone and everyone was weird. Maybe it was because zhe didn't have a very strong grasp on gender identities. Either way, zhe nodded, for in this case it was true. With a grin, Karma grabbed hold of the offered hand with a soaked one in return, "Okay, truce. We're gonna have to figure out how to catch them by surprise, though!" There was a slight temptation to get Tania back at the moment, but the truce had already been agreed upon. What was the point of a truce if one didn't abide by it?

Picking up his coffee cup, it dawned on Grayson what had happened to the poor celebi as he neared the laboratory, "Ahhh, I see. Those two take their games very seriously." And as such, he knew to steer clear of an open battlefield, himself. He raised an eyebrow as Brenny blinked out only to quickly return with dry clothes, "Hmm, handy." He took a drink and then set the mug down, his surprise once more returning, "You grew?" It wasn't a very drastic change, not the kind he had been anticipating from past research into the matter, but upon comparing his current height to things in the room around him, it was apparent that there was, indeed, a difference from before. "Hm, most people grow over a span of time. You would be... what, the equivalent to a thirteen-year-old, now?" He seemed to be taking notes as the thoughts spilled out of his mouth on the subject, but his attention was still set more to Brenny than the tablet he was scribbling on.

Thaliawen
Tania pointed to a bush with her free hand. "Lets hide there," she suggested. "Daddy will never see it coming." She bent to pick up her gun and led Karma over to it. "When he comes out, we'll attack."

"I noticed," Brenny said. But he'd had a way around it. He didn't want to make a bad impression on Grayson when asking for a job. "I guess? I don't know. There was this funny potion thing I found too." he shrugged. He wondered if that had stunted his growth. He certainly hadn't neglected to eat his vegetables. "That's old enough to work, I hope. I'm stronger now too."

MoogerMint
Karma jumped to the designated waiting area with barely a nod of acceptance, so wrapped up in the thrill as zhe was. Once in place, the child giggled, excited, "Think he'll fall for it this time?" Well, if nothing else, maybe they could at least get Brenny again once he left.

"Potion?" Grayson asked, taken completely unaware. There were potions? Or was the boy exaggerating? "Do you still have the container?" Maybe he could run tests on it, if the celebi-boy was so sure it did something to him. "Hmm..." the head scientist tapped the end of a ballpoint pen against his chin in thought before setting the clipboard to his side, "Technically, thirteen would not be old enough to get a job. However, the type of work you would be doing does not necessarily fall under the same clause. It would be more like a field trip, so to speak... and we would likely be going on your terms instead of giving you a strict schedule." He put the pen down, atop the clipboard it was being used on, "The terms will likely change later, for something closer to a work shift. And, of course, you would still be paid for your efforts in either case." He smiled, lifting his coffee mug back up, "We will still need to file some paperwork, and we can discuss the transitions to a regular work schedule, but... well, when can you work?"

Thaliawen
Tania nodded with certainty. She was always convinced Grayson would never discover her pranks. "We'll get him!" She said. "Maybe Rosa too. I hope she comes out."

"Yeah. I found it, tried it, I guess it wasn't soda." He made a face. "Didn't taste all that good. Yeah, I have it. It was in the house, so I assumed Eliot had left it for me." He frowned slightly when Grayson said he wouldn't be technically able to get a job at his age, but brightened as the man continued to speak. "Oooh. We can go anytime, literally. I can make it whatever time you'd like to go and come here," he said, when the scientist mentioned a schedule. "I can start right now, if you like!" Well. The celebi was certainly enthused to start working.

MoogerMint
Karma's grin could have split zher face in two, nodding in agreement. Zhe couldn't wait! They weren't often successful in pranking the man, but the both of them were resourceful. That luck was sure to run out on him eventually, they just had to be patient for the time being! Wiggling comfortably behind the brush, tilting zher head to easily peer past the snarls of limbs in the greenery, Karma decided to strike up conversation while they waited, "So what do you think Brenny stopped by for? He didn't seem so interested in playing with us. It's weird!"

Despite the interest in the results of what a potion like that was capable of, if it had caused Brenny's stunted metamorphosis, it was still concerning. What if the potion had further drawbacks that might not have been immediately evident? What about in the long run? Regardless, it wouldn't do to stew over worry right now; he seemed to be in his normally high spirits despite the dousing he was greeted with upon arrival. "Well do be more careful next time, with strange liquids. It could easily be a prank," Grayson responded -- an especially true statement for the state of affairs within the laboratory. He smiled at the enthusiasm that Brenny displayed, but honestly hadn't expected any less from the cheery child. No, cheery teenager. "Excellent to hear," he confirmed, rifling through some paperwork before deciding he didn't have what he needed with him. "Ah. Well... should we get started on the paperwork, then? I'm not sure... when would be the best time. Ah... hm, a week from now? Would that be alright? Do tell me if there's ever a day that you can't make it, for prior engagements or anything." Grayson was not ignorant of the fact that Brenny likely had countless friends. Even with all the time at their fingertips, one was bound to get run down if they had tried to do too much!

Thaliawen
"Probably to do something boring," Tania said. She wrinkled her nose. "He had a serious face on. And when Daddy or anyone has that face, it means they're about to do something that's no fun." She grinned at Karma, "We'll never do that. Grow up and be serious like adults are. I'd rather do nothing all day."

"I'll never take anything unless I know what it is first," Brenny promised. He'd learned his lesson. "That's true. You should be careful, too. Tania seems to be rubbing off on Karma." Or was it the other way around? "Lets start on the paperwork," he agreed. "A week from now?" The celebi considered that. "Yes, that's perfect. That gives me enough time to tell Connie. He'll be so excited!" He beamed at Grayson. "Of course. I can pop in days before things happen and warn you that I won't be here. I'm excited to work with you!"

MoogerMint
Karma hovered on the idea for a bit, but there was rarely ever a time to question Tania's intuition on the matter. Any matter. "Think he outgrew fun, then?" the ditto asked, slightly worried. Did they lose themselves a playmate to the downfalls of maturity? "Mmn," Karma bobbed zher head in reply, "Being adult doesn't sound fun at all. I don't want to be anything more than what I am now. Well... except with certain things." Of course it would be nice to remember things more than once in a blue moon, but zhe figured that was a given.

There was a wash of immediate relief Grayson experienced upon hearing that Brenny refused to try anything unknown again after his mishap with the potion. Perhaps it was a good learning tool after all... just so long as nothing else happened that wasn't already evident. "Ahh, it is an unavoidable outcome, with how often those two are around one another," the scientist sighed, shrugging as laughter danced across his face, "However, there are also innumerable benefits that they both gain from it. I believe the good outweighs the bad. It's not as thought their worse habits are really anything beyond harmless pranks." Truthfully, would either one of them have had anything near as fulfilling a childhood without one another? With a chuckle, Grayson picked up on Brenny's thought processes in the celebi's confirmation, "This is true, and the fair warning would be much appreciated." The boy's enthusiasm was certainly a real driver toward getting the loose ends tied up where the job was concerned, so he wasted little time in attempting to locate the paperwork, shuffling through the pages to quickly glance at what all was needed. Placing them on the table, slightly wadded at the top from the perusal, the man got out a pen and slid it closer to the small teen, "Alright, we'll walk through this. I have the time, and I will point out where a signature or initials would be needed. I will have to talk with your guardian before you can officially start, per law, but I don't foresee that being an issue." He smiled, "It will be fantastic to have you on board."

Thaliawen
Tania shook her head. "Not even daddy's outgrown fun. I think grown ups just need reminding of how to do fun. We'll remind Brenny!" She took Karma's hand. Certain things; like her memory, she guessed. "If we do grow up, we'll never forget fun, because we'll always have each other."

"They're happier than they would have been alone," Brenny said with a nod. That was something he understood. "I will, I promise." He watched Grayson shuffle through papers; bleh. He couldn't imagine working with so much paperwork. He took the paperwork and looked it over. "You have to talk to Connie?" He complained. "You'll have to see him this weekend. He's always at work. Can't I be my own guardian today?"

MoogerMint
A spark at the light bulb moment flicked across the ditto's eyes, zher grin widening and a swift nod given, "Ah, you're right! They just need to make time for it, between all the boring grown-up stuff they do." It seemed weird to have to schedule in fun, but at least it was not a concept that was lost as a person aged. Karma turned to Tania as zher hand was taken, and zhe flashed a grin, "Of course! I don't think that's something I'll ever forget, fun and having it with my sister!" Despite the normally touchy subject, Karma seemed to be beyond feeling down today. How often was it that they got to attack adults with water guns, anyway?

"I had no doubts that you'd understand. Very astute; you are correct," Grayson replied, his smile having not wavered. He noticed Brenny's aversion to the filed paperwork and chuckled as he attempted to read through it himself, "Don't worry, it's mostly just red tape -- things you would expect in a job but nonetheless must be put in writing to avoid loopholes and people saying they were unaware of what exactly they were expected to do... and not do. I don't think you'll have any problems, however. It's a rather lax environment, and projects will likely be discussed before they are enacted. I don't anticipate anything dangerous, either. You'd be surprised how many people try to wiggle out of their assigned duties out there, though." Taking another swig of his coffee, he waited for Brenny to have his fill of procedure, "Meeting this weekend would be fine, I understand obligations. This is one of the reasons why I set the start date for a week from now, and if I must push it back further, I can do that as well, but I realize how much you're looking forward to it." No use putting it off further, if there was no need to!

Thaliawen
Tania smiled. "I promise never to forget, either," She said. She released Karma's hand. "I hope Brenny doesn't take too long. I want to get daddy."

As Brenny had expected, the paperwork appeared to be exceedingly boring. He pushed it back towards Grayson slightly. He'd been about to ask what the scientist meant by red tape, but Grayson explained first. "Nope, no problems. I know my job, Uncle Grayson. I take you back in time, whenever you want to go, and make sure you get home safely in your right time after you're done. Ooh. And I can show you things I've seen before." He didn't think he'd be able to wiggle out of things, his job was fairly key to Grayson's being able to go back in time. "No, don't move it back further. I'll tell Connie about my job and his meeting you after work tonight and we'll be ready by the weekend! Maybe if we finish I can speed things up a bit."

MoogerMint
Karma giggled at Tania's swift sway of conversation directing, though glad it stayed along a positive line. "Yeah, I hope he doesn't take too long, either," zhe sighed, fidgeting a little, "My knees are going to get sore!"

Grayson was happy to hear Brenny taking things in stride -- he really did seem to be trying to act more mature, now that he was a little bit older, "Excellent to hear. You should make a fine employee." The celebi seemed ecstatic about being able to share the things he had experienced while traveling back in time, which could easily provide for a direction to start if scenario in the lab studies did not. "Well don't get ahead of yourself," the man laughed at the young teen's enthusiasm, "There will be plenty of time for everything, just pace yourself." Setting his coffee down again, Grayson rifled once more through the papers to locate the places where signature was necessary, "I told you you didn't need to read through it all. Nobody's going to try to pull a fast one on you using this." He knew well enough that Brenny trusted him, which would only help to speed up the process that much more -- he was sure Brenny was counting on that much as well.

Thaliawen
"If they do take forever, we can soak them extra for making us wait," Tania informed her sister with a nod. "We can run around if they do. Waiting is boring! Want to go see Declan and then come back and get them?"

The celebi fidgeted. He didn't seem to like staying still; pacing himself was something he'd have to work on! Brenny waited for Grayson to indicate where he needed to sign. He was interested in the job, but reading that paperwork would have taken ages. He was glad the scientist was making it easier for him. "Nah. You're not Tania," he said. And he doubted very much the mew would have been able to sit still long enough to have read it. "Are you excited to explore, Uncle Grayson? Do you have a time in mind?"

MoogerMint
Karma giggled, "Yeah I like that idea. I've still got most of my water to use on them." Zhe verified the statement by pumping the plastic gun a few times, awaiting the time when they were to pounce. However, zhe shook zher head at the suggestion, "No, we could miss them if we do that... and he'd be in the open to spot. They're not supposed to know about him!" The whole situation with the young oshawott was a touchy one -- it was seem as against the rules to Karma, and therefore extra precaution needed to be taken in order to keep the secret just that.

Grayson started marking the places that needed a signature with an X in red pen, sliding the pages over to the celebi as each page was skimmed. It wasn't an excessive amount, and some of the parts, the scientist could fill out for the boy. After all, much of the lingo could be confusing, but Brenny was still considered a bit of 'outside' work. The rules were fairly lax. "Ah, but of course I am excited. A chance of this magnitude, it doesn't appear very often!" he smiled, finishing the paperwork that was necessary, "You come in whenever you feel up to it tomorrow morning. We can work out the details then, unless you have a good idea what would work best for you without having to wind yourself up in the fabrics of space-time."

Thaliawen
"True," Tania sighed. A promise was a promise, and she'd promised to help keep the oshawott a secret. "Do you really think Daddy would be mad, though?" she mused. Grayson had kept her, after all. "After we soak them we should see if Rosa will play with us," she quickly changed the subject. They were both fond of Rosa: Tania found her particularly easy to tease.

Brenny signed each spot Grayson marked. "Good," he said, flashing the scientist a smile. "It wouldn't be as much fun if you weren't!" The celebi considered that, hm. "I'll come tomorrow morning," he said. "I have to check my calendar. I haven't done that in a while..."

MoogerMint
Karma fidgeted a little, mostly in response to zher unsure stance on the matter than the actual subject that Tania drudged up, "I don't know if he would be mad, but I don't want him to be. Where else could we keep him safe? The lab isn't very comfy to most people." There was a faint memory of Grayson being angry before, but it was more of an unconscious feeling that was being recollected as opposed to the conscious memory of subject cause and effect. Anger was scary. Despite that tension, Tania was a professional at changing the subject to something much more cheerful, and Karma stifled a laugh at the suggestion, "Yeah, let's do that!"

Grayson chuckled, taking the pages back and doing a bit more detailing, on which sections he could fill out -- mostly physical details and past work experience... the boring stuff. "You can bet I am excited. I'm sure the others will be as well. You might make them jealous," he teased. Tapping the pages on the desk to straighten the stack, he pulled himself back up, "Well, that should take care of that for now. I will be looking forward to working with you, Brenny!"

Thaliawen
"Well, I am pretty awesome," Brenny said, when Grayson said he might make other people jealous. "But I think it's you who'll make people jealous, Uncle Grayson! You get to go back and time and see anything you like. Any time you like. And you get to spend time with me." He beamed at the scientist. "Come outside with me. Maybe we can go some when!"

"I'll go get Rosa after we get Daddy," Tania promised, smiling when she saw she'd successfully cheered Karma up. "I'll tell her I have a new trick to show her and she'll come outside then you attack."

MoogerMint
"Ahh, I see you have your fair share of humility with you still," Grayson razzed, shuffling the papers back together and tapping the end of the stack on the surface of the table, "I suppose they will be a bit jealous of us both, to some degree. With your energy, you can only really send one person back with you, correct?" He had to make sure his notes were correct before assuming anything; regardless, it was going to be as much fun as it was educational. Humming a little, Grayson leaned back a little at Brenny's suggestion, "Hm, now is that your request or someone else's? The time travel shouldn't occur during work hours until you actually work here, Brenny."

While Karma was still smiling, she considered the offer with a slight swaying of zher shoulders, "Do you think she'd actually follow you, though? What if she's in the middle of something?" The ditto blinked, then turned to face Tania, zher face scrunched into a frown and head tilted slightly forward and an index finger wagging, "Not now! You know I have work to do, go bother someone else!" It wasn't that difficult to mimic the workaholic that was Rosabel.

Thaliawen
"I can take two," Brenny assured him. "So if you wanted some guy to take pictures or another guy to take notes while you have all the fun, you could." He grinned. "Tania asked me to have you come outside. But don't tell her I told you. She might get mad at me."

"I'll tell her Allen did something stupid and she'll be too curious to not look," Tania beamed. "Maybe I'll say he brought his furret again and he's made a great big mess." She giggled at Karma's impression of Rosa, it was spot on!

MoogerMint
Karma could never seem to keep a straight face, so as soon as the impersonation was over, zhe was back to grinning just as brightly -- especially when the both of them were scheming more hijinks! "Oh! Yeah, that should work!" the ditto laughed, "She can be such a stick-in-the-mud, she never plays along... but Allen would! She'd never suspect we were fibbing!"

"Ahh, very good to know. That could come in handy, having more eyes for investigation," the man took mental note, "Who's to say the observation isn't as fun? I'm sure you could take your own set of notes and give a fresh perspective, too, if you wanted!" Setting down the paperwork and writing utensils, Grayson thought about Brenny's odd third-party request. He tapped at his chin in thought, then seemed to come to a decision, "I'll tell you what. Tell them I'm a little tied up at the moment, but I'm sending a representative." He held up a finger, indicating Brenny to wait a moment, and moved into the other room to pull someone out. "Here, Brenny, take Rosabel," he directed, pulling her away from her work and nudging her toward the celebi, "Brennen needs some help outside, it shouldn't take you longer than a moment." He hardly left the intern with any chance to react out of bewilderment, but his poker face was impeccable. He knew what the two kids were doing out there.

Thaliawen
"Yay! I get to be a scientist and a timetravel buddy!" Brenny was pleased. "I'll plan to bring a notebook and a pencil! We can compare!" he beamed. "I don't think Tania will like that," he warned, shaking a finger at Grayson. "Hi Rosabel, I'm Brenny." And he was really, awfully sorry for what was about to happen. He took her hand and led her outside. "Uncle Grayson is busy, but he sent out a representative!"

Tania complained immediately. "Awww! We had a whole plan!" and popped out of the bush. She pumped her watergun and attacked.

MoogerMint
Grayson smiled at Brenny's enthusiasm at trying his hand at note taking, "I look forward to it! You can learn a lot from the practice!" While the scientist didn't see Brenny wanting to stay along the track of being a scientist, Doctor Willows could see the benefits -- not just on his own end, but the celebi's as well. While he was still young, it was invaluable to learn, to ease into the workforce and learn of the responsibilities therein. Brenny never seemed the irresponsible sort when it came to similar matters, but it didn't hurt! As soon as the young teenager led Rosabel toward the front door, the man snuck off again, but towards the back...

It took Rosabel a few moments to find her voice with the speed that confusion hit, so until then, her reaction found home in the frown on her face as she attempted to decipher an answer herself. As soon as she was able to pull herself together, as the door opened to the sunshine outside, there was not much that she was able to sound out before Tania and Karma burst from the bush they were hiding behind and dousing her with water. The shock was plainly evident on her face as, once more, she was stunned to silence, arms held out a bit at her sides as though it could help her from becoming too wet, the water trickling from her fingers. "W-What is the meaning of this!?" she blinked, temper switching gears, "You rotten kids!"

Karma giggled as she joined Tania in the prank, just glad that they were able to prank somebody with their deception. True to form, though, Karma was careful to take note that zhe'd have to make it up later; in the meantime, it was all in good, harmless fun! "We got you good!" the ditto hopped a little, water gun pulled back and nozzle pointed to the ground. However, just when zhe had relaxed, Karma shrieked and hopped out the front of the bush before zhe turned around. Grayson had snuck out the back to grab a water gun of his own, and proceeded to ambush the kids from behind. "Ack, Doctor! We'll get you!!" Karma laughed, readying zher own gun again to pump the water back at the man.

Thaliawen
"Hey! We're not rotten!" Tania protested. "We asked Brenny to bring out Daddy, not you!" No mention that they'd been planning on pranking Rosa anyway. She grinned and shot another blast of water Rosa's way. It was fun, attacking someone who reacted as much as Rosa did! She was blasted from behind and turned to accuse Karma before noticing the ditto had been attacked as well. She pumped her gun. "Daddy!" She cried, sending a stream his way. "You're supposed to be on our team!" His prank was rather impressive, though. He had sent Rosa to represent him and still came out! "You won't win!"

Brenny hadn't expected Rosabel to get angry. He made a face at Grayson when the scientist came out. "I take no credit for this," he informed the soaked Rosa. "It was Uncle Grayson's idea not mine!"

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 1:40 pm
Reserved for rp between Brenny, Hummy, James and Jacen!  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:19 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24966675&_gaia_t_=1272&page=last

Orp!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:29 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=5&t=24966693#377210271

Brenny and Theo in ringtoss!  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:07 am
Brenny hummed a Christmas song as he made his bed. Connie had already gone to work; he figured he'd clean up today and surprise the tauros. There were only a few days until Christmas; he hasn't gone shopping yet! He'd almost forgotten. Now that he had a job, he could afford to buy presents for his favorite people.

Maybe he could bake something for Tammy and put it in a tin so it wouldn't go bad so quickly. And he HAD to do something for Humphrey, the fennekin had saved him. He owed it to them both. Had Humphrey found his brother yet? Maybe he'd offer to help again. Missing the people most important to you was the worst feeling. He'd have to get Will something, too...

And Connie! Brenny's most important person; what would he like? Nothing really material, Connie always seemed happy with what they had. Maybe something they could do together. A movie? That might be good. A movie with popcorn and hot chocolate. Oh! He could buy more marshmallows. Muffin still liked them more than anything else. Oh, and he could invite Eliot and Mei to watch the movie, too. A proper family day!

Yes, the celebi decided. Connie would like that more than any other present. Perfect!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:57 pm
Dear Journal,

I've never written something like this, so bear with me. I'm so excited for what's happened to someone else, I can't stop myself from telling you! Okay, so here we go. It's all the same stuff for me; me and Connie, and Muffin--and snow! It's snowed since the last time I wrote in you. Maybe this weekend I can convince Connie to play outside with me. I still don't feel comfortable being on my own... What if team rocket comes back again?

ANYWAY! I heard from Tristan who heard from Timmy that Dea's been really busy with not just her hotel. Her husband's come back! Oh, not that husband. The husband you're thinking about was a spy in disguise and was playing a part to protect her. Her real husband! I guess team rocket had captured him too, and Kimi saved him. If she hadn't showed up, I think he would've died.

Team rocket is a horrible bunch. I don't like to think the worst of anyone, but if anyone could do what they did to all those Pokémon they captured along with me...they don't have hearts.

The point is, Noah came back! And Dea remembers him! I'm so glad true love won this time. In fairytales it always does. I'm not sure about real life.

I like Dea being happy. She deserves it. It sounds like Noah does, too. From what Tristan told me, he was working inside teamrocket to gather information to prevent what they've been doing. But he was caught. That sounds pretty brave.

I wish I was that brave. I wouldn't be so afraid to go out alone, then!

- Brenny  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:09 am
A dragon lives forever, but not so little boys.

It'd taken Brennen many years to realize that some people just weren't as nice as he'd always thought. He'd always assumed the best of everyone, but he could no longer. People were cruel, he saw how people treated his friend Dart. They had so much, what did they care if Dart took something he needed? But they did care. They called him names. They called the police. They frightened Theo. Even knowing this, it was hard for Brenny to accept.

Why couldn't people be as wonderful as Connie was? Why couldn't they be as loving, as gentle, as understanding, as kind as Connie was? He had so little, and gave so much, Brenny had made up his mind that he needed to help and do the same with what he had.

Maybe there needed to be the opposite of Connie for there to be a Connie in the first place. Maybe the world needed the selfish people as much as they needed the generous people. Even if they did chase Theo down when he'd stolen a blanket off their full clothes line.

Why couldn't they just give it to him? They could buy another.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:36 pm
Saved  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Trainer Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items