Untitled (Zoisite and Viyres)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:17 pm
Viyres loved bars. The thick smoke, the sweating mearhs grinding on the dance floor, and more importantly the area he served drinks just felt like home to him. He didn't mind the occasional bar brawl that happened, or even the drunken idiots that wandered through trying to order more drinks. They always tipped the best, at least. What he did hate more than anything else, was bad tippers. He couldn't stand them, and no matter what night he worked there was always one, and he just happened to be dealing with one now.

"I'm sorry sir, but I don't think we have that particular drink in stock," he lied, hoping that would get him to leave. "Sir, talking to the manager will get you nowhere."

Rolling his eyes, he glanced away from the bad tipper and smiled when he spotted a pretty little Gwilith mare moving through the bar. With her intricate patterns it was hard to miss her, and he felt a large urge to go and speak to her. Then again that could just be his body saying he wanted to get laid.

(Sorry it's a little short! Hopefully it's enough to get things started. If not just tell me and I can add to it.)

The Anesthia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:41 pm
OpticPeach

The hazy atmosphere wasn’t exactly one that Zoisite frequented often however during dire times the muddy complexioned mare ventured out into the more lively of areas to try and make ends meet. Tonight however wasn’t one of those times. All eyes seemingly gravitated towards the gwilith as she made her way further through the packed dance floor tailless rump wriggling to the tacky music that piped into the cramped room. The month was going beyond well for Zoisite and the odd little catering business that she had begun running not too long ago, tonight was all about fun and the little winged equine was going to live it up in style.

“Excuse me,” mirthfully chirped the youth with a bit of glee clouding up the edges of her girlish tenor. “Oh excuse me,” Zoisite repeated with force as she stood side by side next to the bad tipper that was still attempting to speak over her even as she shot him a chilled glare and spoke louder. He was one of those guys, the kind that she would never date even if she was straight. Twisting at the waist the thinly framed mearth extended her seaform colored wing successfully blocking out the rude stallion from hogging the attention of the bar keep. “Hey there,” she beamed. “Could I get a menu please?”

The Anesthesia

Confident Duck

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:51 am
Viyres grinned as the mare made her way directly to the bar, pushing passed the rude man he had been dealing with before. It was nice to see that not all the mearh he would be dealing with tonight would be complete assholes. Smiling wider at the mare as she asked for a menu, he pulled one out from under the bar and handed it to her.

"Sure thing, sweetheart. Anything for a beautiful mare such as yourself. You just take your time and if there is anything you need just call me over," he winked, cranking up his smile even more. Flirting was so much more fun than talking to stupid stallions didn't tip. Wiping down the bar, he ignored the ranting of the annoying stallion as he waited for the beautiful Gwilith to decide what she wanted.

The Anesthesia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:46 pm
OpticPeach

Stone cut emerald hues brightened for just a moment as the young female caught the handsome bar keep’s gaze, sparing him a broad grin and a rather uncharacteristic wink Zoisite took the offered menu then flipped it open with a chuckle. Bringing her free hand up the winged equine cupped her jaw and scanned over the leather bound bill of fare leisurely, there were several items that sounded beyond amazing and she had more than enough money to buy whatever she wanted. Tenderly her earth toned fingertips brushed over the plush fur of her cheek then retracted slowly.

“Could I please get the cheese dip with fries, a bowl of the broccoli and potato soup, and a buffalo sandwich. Erm,” she paused for a moment, feeling suddenly rather self-conscious. Suckling her bottom lip between her teeth Zoisite cleared her throat then continued. “A soda and a mixed drink with alcohol in it. I’m not good at picking those but you seem like you know your way around the bar.” Setting the menu down she flustered from the neck up the faint pink coloring barely noticeable under the sheen of her coat. The stallion behind the bar had stressed the fact that he would get her anything and even if she was ordering enough food for two mearth somehow she didn't feel gluttonous, she had lost weight the pass few weeks and needed to gain it back again.

The Anesthesia

Confident Duck

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:54 pm
"Of course, dearest. Anything for you. I'll make the best drink you've ever had," he smiled, winking at the Gwilith once more. He didn't think the mare was being gluttonous at all for ordering that much. He thought mares should have a healthy appetite. He hated seeing mares trying to watch how much they ate and trying to be as small as possible. It was disgusting. He liked a woman with curves and would much rather bed a mare that was fuller than one that was rail thin. Humming to himself as he the mare's order off, he quickly and skillfully made her a drink that was fruity, but still strong. Hopefully she would enjoy it since she had left it up to him. He'd hate for a customer to dislike what he made.

Turning back towards her, he handed her the drink and bowed, straightening back up after a moment. "If there is anything else you need just feel free to ask. I promise I won't bite too hard," he smiled, turning away from her as he began to serve drinks to others.

(I'm sorry for all my short little replies.)

The Anesthesia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:05 am
OpticPeach

(Babe seriously don’t stress, role playing is supposed to be fun. Your posts are wonderful, regardless of the length. Seriously)

Zoisite hadn’t caught the dashing young stallion’s name but regardless of what it was he certainly was easy on the eyes and rather sugary sweet, really it was a shame she wasn’t into males, maybe she just hadn’t met the right one. A tiny snort escaped at the thought, her father had always said things of that nature when she was younger and discovering herself. The notion was altogether stupid, she knew what she liked and there was no way around it, regardless of how sweet and good looking the stallion was he wouldn’t be pouring a shot of cream anywhere near her. Ever.

Eyeing the drink that was slid over to her from across the counter the marble coated gwilith cradled the beverage in both hands, the radiating cold from the glass chilled the flats of her palms and held a syrupy scent to it that made Zoisite’s snout moisten. Normally she wasn’t a fan of sugary things however drinks that were sweet happened to be a weakness for the mare.

Testing the brew with an expert flick of her tongue the short-haired equine whinnied loudly with delight. It was good! Actually it was really good! Taking a long, hard pull from the straw Zoisite rushed into the pick-me-up with a zealous over-indulgence of a first-time drinker. If it was one fault she had, it was not knowing when to stop if she liked something. Up-turning the canter with a gulp a shiver of delight raced along her spine causing her plumage to fan out and puff like a freezing green chick. “Another please! That was amazing--- oh--- “ the feeling of the alcohol hitting her system made the room for just a split second swerve and tilt, Zoisite pursed her lips cutely while knitting her brows together. Oh yes she enjoyed this sensation.

The Anesthesia

Confident Duck

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:28 am
Viyres laughed at the beautiful mare and easily fixed up another drink for her. He was pleased that she enjoyed the drink that he had made for her, it was kind of like when someone complimented an artist's painting. He felt the same kind of pleasure from it and cherished each drank he made like a work of art. After he had finished mixing it, he slid it back over to her and smiled at her. Taking the chance to look over her, he couldn't help but admire her beautiful coloring and emerald eyes. Oh he would definitely like to bed this mare if she let him. The curve of her hips tantalized him, and though he enjoyed both sexes, he couldn't help but be enthralled by the curves of mares.

"I hope this is as good as the last one, my dear. I'd hate to disappoint you after you enjoyed the first drink so much," he commented, patting her hand lightly. "Is there anything else I can get for you besides that? Or are you fine for now, sweetheart?" He finished, running his finger along her hand for a moment before moving away.

The Anesthesia

(Okay. ^^ Lol. I heart Viyres. He really only thinks with one part of his body. XD)  
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games