Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Anesthesia

Confident Duck

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:12 am
User Image

Lucerne Arietta or Lucerne as she preferred to be called tucked her chin closer to her chest, even though she was a winged-equine and could easily gain more distance by flying the alabaster colored mare knew she had to work on strengthening her endurance and quickening her gait if she wished to be able bodied enough to become a knight. Ever since she was a filly she wanted nothing more than to join the ranks of the Dispassionate Watchers and become a noblewoman. Bejeweled sapphire eyes narrowed into focused slits, it was time to unleash all of her energy on the small make-shift targets that she had crafted out of old burlap and wood, pumping her long slender legs as hard as she could manage the flaxen haired youth called out into the crisp morning air with the most surreal, golden voice she could summon. Her father was a harpist so it was only natural that she too that she also was gifted with some form of musical talent.

“You took my heart and you held it in your mouth and, with a word all my love came rushing out and, every whisper, it's the worst, emptied out by a single word. There is a hollow in me now,” singing out so that her voice carried flawlessly on the gentle morning winds Lucerne upturned her palms and took a strike at the stuffed dummy then twisted her hips as she readied a kick at the solid post. “So I put my faith in something unknown I'm living on such sweet nothing But I'm trying to hope with nothing to hold I'm living on such sweet nothing And it's hard to learn And it's hard to love When you're giving me such sweet nothing Sweet nothing, sweet nothing You're giving me such sweet nothing.”

Driving her knuckles into the area where padding met oak the feisty mare leveled out her opposite hand and extended her arm the moment after contact which acted as a counterweight to stabilizer her balance, the movements weren’t graceful and didn’t merit the precision that proper training would have crafted but the end result was still the same nonetheless. Panting heavily Lucerne staggered back a few paces, a grin firmly in place on her cheerful visage. Not half bad for a warm-up but she still had to work on her swordsmanship and defensive maneuvers with her wings.
          I love you Twili!
          I love you Twili!
          I love you Twili!
          I love you Twili!
          I love you Twili!
          I love you Twili!
          I love you Twili!
          I love you Twili!
          Sweet Nothing

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:49 pm

Evergreen yawned a bit as she strided through the woods. Though she normaly took to flying on her distance trips, especially back home, she felt as though a nice walk would do her some good today. He wings were more powerful than her legs were, having stretching and strengthening them anytime she got the chance. She had decided long ago that she needed to be as strong a flier as she could. Being capable of outflying even the toughest Mearh was certainly nothing to sneeze at. She figured it was a good time to start working on her leg muscles.

As she came closer to where her home was, she heard some noise. At first all she heard was some hard banging, but as she got closer, she started to hear a beautiful voice coming over the trees towards her. Coming closer to get a look, she spotted who seemed to be a younger mare. Though probably not much younger than she.

Watching as the other mare attacked the dummies, she leaned against a tree, simply waiting for the mare to be done. As she finsished up, Evergreen cleared her throat loudly, hoping it would be enough to catch the others attention, but not so overdone.

The Anesthesia

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers