Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Hey Listen! - Winner Announced- Page 7! (Archive) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

malhith
Vice Captain

Sparkly Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:30 pm
User Image

User Image

Welcome to the basket contest for Nakoda and Nasnan!
Start Date: 1/19/13 at 10 PM CST
End Date: 1/23/13 (Wednesday) at 7 PM CST

Rules:

1. Free for all (ie: no limit as to how many soq you already own! YAY!)
  2. No begging for the basket. Neither Jinx nor I will be impressed.
  3. No drama, cause Jinx and I are just trying to have fun. Therefore, you should to. Don't take this too seriously, please and thank you.
  4. RP is not required, but is always appreciated if you want to. Since, really, half the time we're to busy to RP (On that note: Mal apologizes to those still waiting for a response...)
  5. Jinx and Mal will be choosing which applicants' answers they like the most.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:05 pm
Family

User Image

Raised in Lon Lon Ranch, Nasnan used to be known by a different name, Epona. She spent her days aiding the hero of Hyrule. When she found her way here, she decided it was time for a new name, and a new adventure. Nasnan is Native American for 'surrounded by song', in honor of the song played for her ever since she was a foal. Nasnan still loves to explore and help those in need. As soon as she met Nakoda, she knew she had found her new hero to stand beside.

User Image

Nakoda, while a free spirit, was raised around two-leggers. Having no issues with them, he was often around them- allowing himself to be painted upon or ridden. From time to time he'd go exploring on his own, as one is prone to do.It was due to this that he met Nasnan, for she, too, was familiar with two-leggers and sought them out upon her arrival. He thought she was the prettiest thing he'd ever seen and took her back to the village he frequented.

User Image

This is Legend; he is owned by Jinx Creed.

User Image

This is Kratos, he is owned by malhith.

malhith
Vice Captain

Sparkly Seeker

malhith
Vice Captain

Sparkly Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:05 pm
The Basket

User Image

The basket above is the middle basket. While we know the gender, we're not telling you. Na-na na-na boo boo! blaugh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:06 pm
The Form

(There is an example underneath the code with both mine, and Jinx's, responses. It's worth reading. *nods.*)
[color=green]
[list=1]
[*][b]What is your favorite color in relation to food? (examples of orange: cantalope, mac and cheese, goldfish)[/b]
[*][b]What is your favorite animal that is less than 100lbs and more than 50lbs?[/b]
[*][b]What is time?[/b]
[*][b]What is the purpose of a rubber duck?[/b]
[*][b]How much wood, would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood?[/b]
[*][b]Where in the world is Carmen San Diego?[/b]
[*][b]How do you respond to this? Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Hey Listen![/b]
[*][b]If you win the basket, what would you name him/her?[/b]
[*][b]Why would you name him/her that?[/b]
[*][b]Nasnan's totem is the wolf for loyalty, and Nakoda's is the eagle for freedom. What would your foal's totem be?[/b]

[/list][/color]

Andddddd an example of it! biggrin

1. What is your favorite color in relation to food? (examples of orange: cantalope, mac and cheese, goldfish) Jinx can't decide. Mals's is pomegranate, or broccoli/spinach.
  2. What is your favorite animal that is less than 100lbs and more than 50lbs? Jinxs' is Mexican Gray Wolf. Mals' is Dell, her dog.
  3. What is time? Well, currently time is 9:47. I should probably hurry and finish this before it's time to start this. Whoops.
  4. What is the purpose of a rubber duck? Jinx says it's to save you if you drown. Mal, on the other hand, is to busy laughing because that's the name of the adult shop place in the city where she went to uni.
  5. How much wood, would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood? Jinx says they are also known as whistle pigs. Mal is busy being amused by the fact that her galaxy knows the answer. We're kinda useless. biggrin
  6. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? Jinx says she's in the room of requirement. Mal says she's wherever Waldo's at. See?!? biggrin
  7. How do you respond to this? Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Jinx says she would capture Navi and give her to Tingle. Mal says SHADDUP! biggrin
  8. If you win the basket, what would you name him/her? Jinx says Legend. Mal says Kratos.
  9. Why would you name him/her that?Jinx says because I'm going with a LoZ theme! Mal says she's going with a triforce theme- top triangle is Din, Goddess of Power. Well, Kratos is God of Power...
  10. Nasnan's totem is the wolf for loyalty, and Nakoda's is the eagle for freedom. What would your foal's totem be? Jinx says Legends' totem is going to be a falcon. Mal says that Kratos' totem will be a puma.

malhith
Vice Captain

Sparkly Seeker

malhith
Vice Captain

Sparkly Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:06 pm
Applicants  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:14 pm
... I just wanted a post in here blaugh *cuddles her basket*

Edit by mal: I nearly freaked out going "NOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY IS SOMEONE POSTING?!?!?!?!?"  

Jinx Creed

malhith
Vice Captain

Sparkly Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:08 pm
GO! biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:29 pm

1. What is your favorite color in relation to food? (examples of orange: cantalope, mac and cheese, goldfish) Watermelon. >3
  2. What is your favorite animal that is less than 100lbs and more than 50lbs? Let's just pretend my dog Charlie is less than 100lbs. ;D
  3. What is time? 8:19PM PST. It'll be like 20 minutes later when I finally post this though.
  4. What is the purpose of a rubber duck? It reminds you of simpler days, back when you were a child and you lacked a rubber duck in your tub. No? Just me? Well, I had a sad one then. >>;
  5. How much wood, would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood? It would...... Eat the wood? 8'D
  6. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? Where Carmen Miranda is of course. emotion_awesome
  7. How do you respond to this? Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Hey Listen! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS TELL ME STUFF 10 MINUTES AFTER IT WAS USEFUL.
  8. If you win the basket, what would you name him/her? Okee'rina
  9. Why would you name him/her that? Okee'rina, Ocarina of time, get it? ;D
  10. Nasnan's totem is the wolf for loyalty, and Nakoda's is the eagle for freedom. What would your foal's totem be? A Raven (crow) which supposedly symbolizes change and transformation.

How can I not? XDDD  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:37 pm

1. What is your favorite color in relation to food? (examples of orange: cantalope, mac and cheese, goldfish) Red: Strawberries, Cherries, Raspberries
  2. What is your favorite animal that is less than 100lbs and more than 50lbs? Wolves, hands down
  3. What is time? Something that I never seem to have enough of.
  4. What is the purpose of a rubber duck? The bane of my existence as a small child during bath time. “Dive Ducky dive! The marines are about to come! We need to save the dolphins and whales before it’s too late! Oh crap! The aliens are coming! ”
  5. How much wood, would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood? Enough to make a business out of wood chucking? Housing, boats, etc etc. It could certainly be a sucessful business.
  6. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? On a childhood game show that I could never, ever get enough of.
  7. How do you respond to this? Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Oh my god if I didn’t need to have you around and the game makers didn’t force you on me your life would be mine! Oh so help me if you don’t shut up! I know how to use the Ocarina and I know how to find the damn Triforce! >.<
  8. If you win the basket, what would you name him/her? Elsu (male or female, means flying falcon. Native American)
  9. Why would you name him/her that? Falcons are sharp and intelligent, and I’d want him/her to represent the namesake in which they were named after. It would fit into the animal totem of a badger with developing their skills as a child, all the way to an adult and discovering exactly who they are.
  10. Nasnan's totem is the wolf for loyalty, and Nakoda's is the eagle for freedom. What would your foal's totem be? A badger. “Keeper of stories, write things down, sees beneath the surface of all things and people, including herbs and roots, self-expression and knowledge when to act and react, teaches how to ground and connect with the earth, chances to develop self expression, reliance along with persistence and perseverance, shows how to navigate the new chapter in your life.” Elsu would be quite expressive, love to tell stories, and explore the world around her, naturally inquisitive if you will.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:41 pm

1. What is your favorite color in relation to food? (examples of orange: cantalope, mac and cheese, goldfish) Strawberries or blueberries
  2. What is your favorite animal that is less than 100lbs and more than 50lbs? I would have to say Grey Wolf
  3. What is time? A funny wait to keep us in a hurry
  4. What is the purpose of a rubber duck? To make you giggle while taking a bah.
  5. How much wood, would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood? 2 because he would get tired.
  6. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? That tiny hole in the ground spot.
  7. How do you respond to this? Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Keep running and listen to it later.
  8. If you win the basket, what would you name him/her? Tohtet
  9. Why would you name him/her that? It means eagle in the Yurok language.
  10. Nasnan's totem is the wolf for loyalty, and Nakoda's is the eagle for freedom. What would your foal's totem be? Jaguar to guide them on their path.

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:05 pm

1. What is your favorite color in relation to food? (examples of orange: cantalope, mac and cheese, goldfish) Frozen Green Tea
    Isn't that pretty?
  2. What is your favorite animal that is less than 100lbs and more than 50lbs? North American Grey Wolf (always has been :3 )
  3. What is time? Time is the 4th dimension!
  4. What is the purpose of a rubber duck? To eat rubber fish and rubber algae. Have you ever seen any rubber algae? No? That's because they're doing their job.
  5. How much wood, would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
  6. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? Carmen Sandiego exists at all times in all places. Just whether or not she chooses to be seen!
  7. How do you respond to this? Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Hey Listen! *nocks an arrow*
  8. If you win the basket, what would you name him/her? Nayru
  9. Why would you name him/her that? Nayru is the goddess of Wisdom in the Legend of Zelda triforce, and I think it is a beautiful name, as well as appropriate for the foal given the parents.
    Furthermore, it continues the N-name theme of the parents :3
  10. Nasnan's totem is the wolf for loyalty, and Nakoda's is the eagle for freedom. What would your foal's totem be? The Owl. Going along with the foal's namesake of the goddess of Wisdom, the Owl would be the animal totem that he or she would follow. Owl also represents the night, prpophecy and the discovery of Secrets.
    Following owl, I see Nayru being a quiet soquili, but very observant.

It's a beautiful basket! I love the colors <3. Thanks for the opportunity!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:05 pm

1. What is your favorite color in relation to food? (examples of orange: cantalope, mac and cheese, goldfish) Sushi
  2. What is your favorite animal that is less than 100lbs and more than 50lbs? My dogs Nina and Clyde
  3. What is time? 10:04 pm
  4. What is the purpose of a rubber duck? To entertain my 3 year old daughter in the bath by attacking me with it.
  5. How much wood, would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood? I don't know but I would like to see for myself then take another's answer lol.
  6. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? In a retirement home..
  7. How do you respond to this? Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Ignored.
  8. If you win the basket, what would you name him/her? [m] Ryoku [f] Hiren
  9. Why would you name him/her that? Ryoku means Power || Hiren means Blighted Love
  10. Nasnan's totem is the wolf for loyalty, and Nakoda's is the eagle for freedom. What would your foal's totem be? If it is Ryoku then a Dragon for Longevity, richness, prosperity, infinity, wisdom, power, and fiery.
    If Hiren then a Panther for Protection, hidden emotions, introspection, caution, careful decisions.
    Link to the totems

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:06 pm

1. What is your favorite color in relation to food? (examples of orange: cantalope, mac and cheese, goldfish) Brown, and yellow. Bacon... Mac 'n' Cheese... Potetos.....
  2. What is your favorite animal that is less than 100lbs and more than 50lbs? Probably a Boa Constrictor.
  3. What is time? A measure invented by humans to denote the number of days that pass and to plan activities.
  4. What is the purpose of a rubber duck? Entertainment and pinging off people's heads.
  5. How much wood, would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood? A woodchuck would chuck all the would he could chuck wood and if he wasn't on vacation in the Bermudas.
  6. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? Vacationing in Acapulco.
  7. How do you respond to this? Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Hey Listen! OH GOD KILL IT KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!
  8. If you win the basket, what would you name him/her? Ocarina.
  9. Why would you name him/her that? Because Zelda is why.
  10. Nasnan's totem is the wolf for loyalty, and Nakoda's is the eagle for freedom. What would your foal's totem be? Crow:

Crow is a harbinger of change; spiritual, mental and emotional.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:21 pm

1. What is your favorite color in relation to food? (examples of orange: cantalope, mac and cheese, goldfish) Red and cream/white: Pasta and various Italian foods~ But mostly spaghetti and fettuccine
  2. What is your favorite animal that is less than 100lbs and more than 50lbs? All three of my derpy dogs combined into one super derpy dog.
  3. What is time? Time is circles
  4. What is the purpose of a rubber duck? Might need a censor bar here...
  5. How much wood, would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood? Isn't there a tv commercial about chucking wood and wood chucks and wood? Maybe beavers...
  6. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? In San Diego emotion_eyebrow
  7. How do you respond to this? Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Hey Listen! I roll over, turn my alarm off on my phone then go back to sleep. I don't have to be at work tonight so shut the hell up Navi.
  8. If you win the basket, what would you name him/her? Talon
  9. Why would you name him/her that? Well it's the name of a character in Zelda...but honestly, it sounds strong, and natural, and maybe their parents looked at the eagles and falcons and were like "Yeah. Yeah that's a good name." There's nothing wrong with a strong sounding masculine name for a girl!
  10. Nasnan's totem is the wolf for loyalty, and Nakoda's is the eagle for freedom. What would your foal's totem be? The bear of love emotion_awesome The owl of wisdom, because someone needs to be wise and know what's going on and what's safe in the world.

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

Malomy

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:28 pm

1. What is your favorite color in relation to food? (examples of orange: cantalope, mac and cheese, goldfish) Red and green aka Christmas colors. Baby Spinach, tomatoes, honeydew, fresh cherries, grapes, lettuce, green apples, red apples, broccoli, and anything green... EAT ALL THE FRUITS AND VEGGIES!
  2. What is your favorite animal that is less than 100lbs and more than 50lbs? Cheetahs. GO FAST!
  3. What is time? Time is that thing you never have enough of, and that Murphy loves to throw in your face.
  4. What is the purpose of a rubber duck? It is used to keep the soap bubble monsters from taking over the bathtub.
  5. How much wood, would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood? Enough to build a village in Harvest Moon, but not quite enough to build a supersized house for the main character. Curse those house upgrades!
  6. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? She decided the surface is not good enough for her, so now she is currently hanging out in the lost city of Atlantis.
  7. How do you respond to this? Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Hey Listen! Hit the A button! Hit the A button! What do you mean there is no A button, ARGH!
  8. If you win the basket, what would you name him/her? Clink.
  9. Why would you name him/her that? It's a combination of my name on my Silver Pokemon game, C, the hero of of the OoT, combined with that fact that Link does in fact make that sound when he walks. Or at least I always thought so.
  10. Nasnan's totem is the wolf for loyalty, and Nakoda's is the eagle for freedom. What would your foal's totem be? Dragon, because they'd be feisty as all getup.

Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff