Submit

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:27 pm
I just ordered a critter nation cage for my brats, the 2 story one, with 6 of them, they will need it! I am going to wait till it gets here to put them all together, that way there wont be territory to protect, it will all be a new cage for a new mischief. They did meet, and it went pretty well, the old girls got a little over whelmed when we put all 6 of them in the current baby cage (a 10g with a tank topper) but since the babies started running around like crazy trying to show them stuff, of course in that small area its understandable that they got a little overwhelmed xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:43 pm
Jealousy! I think my fiance would have a heart attack if I got one of those monsters. Your babies are lucky, I'm sure they'll go nuts! biggrin  

Celestial Fireflies

Witty Autobiographer

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:24 pm
Celestial Fireflies
Jealousy! I think my fiance would have a heart attack if I got one of those monsters. Your babies are lucky, I'm sure they'll go nuts! biggrin
I hope so xD I am so excited, I did a lot of research first, but I just fell for this! its so funny though, cause they havent a clue that their lives will be different in a few weeks, Bianca is currently digging around in the shavings (which is something I am sure they will miss, but its healthier for them) and they just have no idea xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:04 am
cant wait to see some pics mrgreen  

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

CrissAngelLover12345

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:25 am
They will be so happy to get in it though I'm sure! If I ever get rats, I'll probably try to get one of their cages!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:51 pm
I love my critter nation cage for my chin! He loves it! I had to order a new bottom though that was all metal cause he's a chewer! Bass makes metal trays to fit them if you ever need one!  

xlove_buttonx

Beloved Genius

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:08 pm
xlove_buttonx
I love my critter nation cage for my chin! He loves it! I had to order a new bottom though that was all metal cause he's a chewer! Bass makes metal trays to fit them if you ever need one!
so far they have been doing well with it, but thank you biggrin  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff