Visions...visions of something dark had clouded Lok'i's mind for quite some time this night. It was going to drive her mad. The Prophetess of the Seorsa-fala was not much in a mood for games lately. Not with the things that were haunting her every waking moment, plaguing her to search for something she didn't even understand. Her paws carried her around in circles, leading her this way and that through the Pride's lands. Starlight shone off her pale golden pelt, those beautiful green eyes marked with terror. Somethign was wrong...Something she couldn't place her claw on..And in a night like tonight, she had to figure out what it was...Her attention elsewhere, Lok'ikan'ya didn't even notice what had happened, when she ran into a rather pink blur.

She had to blink a few times to clear her vision, staring right at a rather confused looking young....What was he? A Cheeton? That was what it seemed, with his lithe form, and those quick paws. What brought him this far out at this hour? "Hello little one....What brings you out this way?" Was he even a cub? He looked full grown, but how could one be sure? Lok'i couldn't help but admire those blue eyes, however. They echoed the sky's light so well. It was beautiful. Something she'd missed seeing.

Now Ramat'iyala wasn't often haunted by anything. Visions, his past, nothing truly bothered the blue fledgling. Ever since he and his mother had come here, to the Seorsa, he'd been content to grow in the ways of Nyx. Ever since cubhood, the young cheeton had been fast. Quick on his paws, and even faster to learn how to fight. It was this drive that had brought him to stand as a Knight of Erebus today. His dark mane fell about his face as he pushed himself harder, faster, to get himself in shape. It was Ramat's big thing, traning himself, keeping himself completely in sync with everything...with the world. With Nyx...and Erebus himself.

Of course, when he ran into a female he remembered as a Prophetess, his head almost instantly bowed in apology. "I am so sorry, Lady Prophetess. I did not intend on running into anyone....I do hope you can forgive me." Unlike his father, who he'd already heard much of, he was a gentleman. "I am Ramat'iyala. I am a Knight of Erebus, and was simply running some exercises."

She bowed her head slowly in turn, "A pleasure, Ramat'iyala. I am Lok'ikan'ya..." Many knew her to be a reformed red fledgling, to be honest....and that sometimes could set them off...But this boy seemed alright with it, as he sat slowly wrapping his tail around his paws. Lok'i took this as a sign that she could relax, those bright green eyes studying his build. He was strong, and it was obvious that he'd been keeping himself in peak physical condition, and was over-cautious about his every job. "It is a pleasure to meet a Dark Son who took the job as a Knight, and so seriously as well. It is an honor that you serve your Pride so faithfully. I am glad to be put at ease by such a strong young male protecting our borders." At the very least...he seemed to be able to hold his own, which was a relief.

With her visions as late, she'd been terrified that the pride was going to fall...but the femme was starting to wonder if they were less visions, and more dreams, her own fears come to life. If they were indeed true, the Prophetess had reason to believe that there was something on the horizon that the entire Pride needed to be on watch for. It wasn't unusual for her to speak of these with the queen, but with an outside member of the general pride, Lok'i extended her caution. She knew better than to assume that another lion could keep their maw shut when it came to serious matters like this, and this cub was no exception.

Ramat couldn't help but blink curiously as she spoke of him as though he were the only dutiful knight in the service of the Gods. Such an assumption...it was crude to say the least, and he wasn't the sort to allow it to his head. The young male's tail thudded slightly against the ground, as he wondered what she meant by such a thing. A prophetess, however...She had her reasons, her visions. Perhaps it was something she'd seen in a dream? After all...Nyx and Erebus spoke to the messengers, didn't they? Shaking his head a bit strangely, those blue eyes turned up to the sky, studying the moon and stars with something of a reverence. He had his own beliefs that the bright heavenly bodies watched over them. Perhaps they were the eyes of the Ancestors, staring down, ensuring the safety of their progeny on earth. Perhaps they were the Gods themselves.

Who could be sure of the things that none knew. Who could be sure of anything, honestly. His thought patterns could sometimes be very strange. "I hope the Night keeps you well, Prophetess, But I really must be off. Duties to attend." His words were calm, even, kind. He didn't want to put her off in any way, just let her know that he had to move on. Bowing reverently to the female, he stretched out again, licking one paw, and digging his claws into the earth before taking off.

As he moved away from her, Lok'i stared after him, a tiny frown curling her maw. It was so rare to see a young male like him...So respectful...But it was a nice change from what she'd missed. It was so rare, for her to see another lion around, mostly because she kept to herself within the pride's boundaries...Hmm. Ramat'iyala. This young male had promise. Perhaps he'd be able to be of use when the time came. As of right now, she was unsure...but no matter. On into the Night.