Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogwarts Alumni Profiles
Ruka Steffi Theresia

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:43 pm
Hi, my name is Ruka Steffi Louisa Karin Theresia

But I mostly go by Steffi

I'm a Female

I'm 18 years old.

My birthday is December 31st

My dream job is nothing really. I'll just do whatever I have to do to take care of my family.

My blood status is Muggle-born/mud blood

This is my - year here at Hogwarts.

The house I'm in is Gryffindor

I'm interested in Guys and Girls. I don't discriminate

I'm currently with Luke

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm ambitious. I face every challenge that has ever come my way. I've always wanted to make all my dreams come true. I can get really really angry if you try and hurt the people I love. I can be loud and rambunctious at times and I like to talk... like a lot. I never give up and I am always thinking of new ways to make something work. I won't let someone else control my life and will always protect my friends. I'm not your average girl and you shouldn't just write me off as weak and unimportant right away. I've got something to prove. I have been living off the streets ever since I was 7. I'm not a bad kid, but I have to steal a lot just to get by. I've gotten good at getting what I want and manipulating, but it's only to survive. I will never turn my back on a friend and I will always be there for them when they need me. I refuse to be like my parents, I won't ever abandon somebody that needs me.

My background story is I was born in England, but I know fluent German, from my parents before they left. I guess I'm of German heritage? My parents abandoned me when I was three. We were a normal family, nothing weird about us, at least that's what I remember. I was taken to an orphanage until I met my two best friends, and then a couple years later I met two more. When I was 7 I lost my eye when this guy caught me stealing his wallet. He came after me with a knife and even though I gave it back to him, he thought it would be good to teach me a 'lesson'. My brother Cain was pissed as hell after that. I'm not a bad kid, but the orphanage is boring, and I'd rather be on my own, or well rather I'd rather be with my 'family' on our own. We can take care of our selves perfectly fine and I want to prove that to everyone who's looking. Sure stealing isn't a 'good' thing but it allows me to get what I want and what I need. The orphanage can't provide me with everything. I'm not a bad kid, but we have to steal a lot just to get by. I've gotten good at getting what I want and manipulating, but it's only to survive. My 'brothers' and 'sister' are from the magical world. The two my age are at least. One is a pureblood and the other a half blood. The whole time I've known them, they've let me in on the secrets of magic. They told me it was possible to be a witch/wizard that was as they called it muggle born. I'm a muggle born I guess. They both got there letters to attend the school of magic Hogwarts, but I didn't. I didn't think I would. I figured I was just normal... but then I got a letter to Hogwarts from an owl! I was so excited. We're all going to be attending together, but we don't really know anything about the school or how it works so it's going to be interesting. My younger brothers are nine and seven. Hopefully they're wizards too so we can all go to Hogwarts together.

First Year:
I'm a witch! A real live witch! Hogwarts is amazing. I'm in the Gryffindor house and I met an old friend Luke and I made a few friends including Tevye and a girl named Autumn. I love school and all the things we learned, but there are some people I just can not stand. There's this kid Xavier in my house and oh my god I just want to punch him in the face most days. Anyways, in all the school year was great! I'm glad to be home to my baby brothers though. I was worried sick about them.

Second Year
Me and Luke are close as ever and have been causing havoc in classes all year, which is fun of course. And his announcing at the quidditch games is hilarious. Besides that I go to class when I feel like it and I usually end up causing trouble. I blew up a potion this year and um... oh there was a new orphan at the orphanage named Crash. Turned out he was a wizard too so he came to Hogwarts and he's in Gryffindor just like me and Luke. I don't get to talk to Cain or Bry very often at school and I'm glad to be going home to take care of my little brothers once again. I worry about them without me there to make sure they're getting fed and such

Third Year
The year started out with Luke flirting up a storm with every single thing that moved.... and that pissed me off. He's mine. I mean... I like him I guess... and I want him to be mine.. but I can't own a person... oh whatever. It doesn't matter. We'll figure it out. I spent the rest of the year in a coma though. Apparently Luke went around dating everyone he laid eyes on and... well visiting me... and uhh I kinda yelled at him... before I realized the last part. I don't know how to fix this mess..

Fourth Year
Uhh I kissed him over summer and he ran again.. and then we finally talked things out kinda. But I still have no clue where we stand. Its all really confusing. I hate being a teenager. All these mixed up emotions. Nothing really makes any sense at all. It's frustrating. I just want it to make sense. Anyways. We kinda talked it out and we're at least friends now. I'm planning on visiting the orphanage this summer. Even if I'm no longer an orphan, there was sure to be kids there that need help. Need a family. Hopefully I'll be able to convince Luke to come along with me. Maybe even Balder... I love that little goober like no other.

Fifth year
This year was busy with mostly me studying for OWLs which I surprisingly passed fairly well. I got quite a few O's which I wasn't expecting at all. I'm not sure how I got an O on my Wandless Magic one, I thought I was terrible at the practical. Also at the end of the year-ish Tobi tried to get Luke to drink a love potion to make him fall in love with me, but ended up drinking it himself, which was amusing to say the least. Luke's jealousy was even funnier though. I guess we started dating because of Tobi's mess up? Besides that I guess nothing big really happened. No horrible events or deaths or anything this year. Its back to the Borson manor for the summer. I still can't really call that place home. As sweet as Luke's family is they aren't my family and now it just feels like something is missing with Cain gone.

Sixth year
Honestly nothing much happened this year. N.E.W.T. level classes are a lot harder and I spent most of my time just trying to not fail everything. Me and Luke had some fun and alone and time and such. But he still hasn't told his parents about... well... us... and I mean its his job to do. They are his parents. But we graduate this year, and they are going to have to find out sooner or later.

I enjoy reading, walking, running, all of this magic stuff, learning new things, meeting new people, being with my family, talking, candy, laughing, living with just my brother and sister, being able to do what I want.

I despise people who abandon you, orphanages, pie, cake, anything cold (i have sensitive teeth), my parents for leaving me, rules, being told what to do, and crying.

I'm afraid of not being able to protect the people I love.

My strengths are moving quickly, and never backing down

My flaws are I'm stubborn, and I am manipulative

I look like this I don't look to bad for living on the streets.

My wand is a 10 inches, Silver Fir, with Phoenix Feather. Rigid, decorated shaft. (Sending in Request now)

My pet is a nothing for now

My O.W.L. Scores Are:
Astronomy~ A
Charms~ O
Defense Against the Dark Arts~ O
Herbology~ T
History of Magic~ T
Potions~ O
Transfiguration~ EE
Cooking with Magic~ O
Divination~ P
Muggle Studies~ O