Reply Home
Getting to know you <3<3 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nameless Revenge

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:13 pm
hai everyone. im not only new to this amazing guild but im also new to gaia so therefore i don't know many people redface would you all care to tell me about yourselves?
my name: Alek <3
ima guy if you couldn't tell hehe
i LOVE ANIME SO MUCH
i also love drawing and sports
anything else youd like to know? also...... tell me about yourself  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:52 pm
Greetings Alek and welcome to Gaia =3 Feel free to ask anyone, including me, anything when it comes to the site. I'm sure we would be happy to help. As for who I am.....

My name is Timber...... Yes, Timber lol. But just call me Zero on here if it helps any. I'm quite the big anime fan myself. Actually heading to an anime con this weekend lol. That and a HUGE gamer of sorts. I enjoy drawing from time to time too, though I really should pick up on it once again. Getting rusty.

But again, welcome to Gaia and this guild. I'm sure you will find your experience on both very pleasant. I have been on Gaia for years and haven't had many issues so I'm sure you will fit right in with the many crowds that hang here~  

Zero Mitaki

Interesting Vampire

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500

Nameless Revenge

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:14 pm
ahh thank you zero for the warm welcome :] im glad to know someone with similar interests <3 thanks ill be sure to ask
Zero Mitaki
Greetings Alek and welcome to Gaia =3 Feel free to ask anyone, including me, anything when it comes to the site. I'm sure we would be happy to help. As for who I am.....

My name is Timber...... Yes, Timber lol. But just call me Zero on here if it helps any. I'm quite the big anime fan myself. Actually heading to an anime con this weekend lol. That and a HUGE gamer of sorts. I enjoy drawing from time to time too, though I really should pick up on it once again. Getting rusty.

But again, welcome to Gaia and this guild. I'm sure you will find your experience on both very pleasant. I have been on Gaia for years and haven't had many issues so I'm sure you will fit right in with the many crowds that hang here~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:36 pm
Hello you two. Glad to see your psting now to get the old members alive and working.
Im Chase, Jade what ever you want to call me
I currently have been gifted the task of getting the family together.
I love anime, but more of a gamer. xbox live account gloriouslion882
That's all i shall tell you for now  

Prince Jaden de Frost
Vice Captain

Malevolent Vampire

5,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • 20 Wins 100

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:19 pm
First girl to post! ^ ^

Well, I'll say hey to all of you. Jade asked me to join, so i could help out a little. I love to rp. depending on what i'm given i can be literate or i can be semi literate.
My name is easy to guess. I'm summer.
I'm also 18, and already graduated from high school. so i have a bit of free time on my hands.
Welcome to gaia by the way Alek. Good to have you hear. emotion_bigheart
Fell free to ask me questions as well. I don't mind answering them.
My little hobbies range through reading, rping, drawing when im bored or on whim, and in the summer time swimming.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:31 pm
Welcome to the family Summer it's great to have you here. Your the first girl to post because your the only girl right now MEN RULE But that will all change soon.  

Prince Jaden de Frost
Vice Captain

Malevolent Vampire

5,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • 20 Wins 100

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:56 pm
-Nameless Jade-
Welcome to the family Summer it's great to have you here. Your the first girl to post because your the only girl right now MEN RULE But that will all change soon.

Hey just be warned. I may be a girl, but i can take a grown man down with ease. without fighting dirty..
Still its nice to be here. ^//^ Being the only girl is a responsibility! I ACCEPT! he he he  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:58 pm
Pffff, try me. But on a serious note. Would you like for our guilds to be affiliates?
Summer?  

Prince Jaden de Frost
Vice Captain

Malevolent Vampire

5,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • 20 Wins 100

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:23 pm
-Nameless Jade-

Sure. ^ ^ My guild doesn't have much activity except for You, Me Vampire, and neudude... so it might help a little. ^ ^ Just let me know what i need to do. And i can try to add you as an affiliate. I just need to know how to do that... sweatdrop
I've been on here fro a while, and still don't know how to do that..... I FEEL USELESS AS A GUILD CAPTAIN!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:32 pm
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
-Nameless Jade-

Sure. ^ ^ My guild doesn't have much activity except for You, Me Vampire, and neudude... so it might help a little. ^ ^ Just let me know what i need to do. And i can try to add you as an affiliate. I just need to know how to do that... sweatdrop
I've been on here fro a while, and still don't know how to do that..... I FEEL USELESS AS A GUILD CAPTAIN!!
Just use our banner and on the home page of the guild start a list of affiliates. Your not useless
lol  

Prince Jaden de Frost
Vice Captain

Malevolent Vampire

5,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • 20 Wins 100

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:37 pm
-Nameless Jade-

ermmmm~ Just get the img code? I'm lost.. I sorry ^ ^''' User Image
I think i know a way i can do this! emotion_awesome
Yeah! I'll do it that way.......~ * Mumbling to self * emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:42 pm
im so glad everyones posting <3 its great to meet you all thanks for sharing  

Nameless Revenge

Prince Jaden de Frost
Vice Captain

Malevolent Vampire

5,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:47 pm
Yeah that sounds about right. and Revy I am filled with Joy from this. You all don't know how much this means to me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:01 pm
-Nameless Jade-

Nameless Revenge

No problem to you both. Jade, you know how i am. I'll be as random as it takes to either annoy you, pester you, or make you laugh and have to reply. Plus if you get rude to me, i'll get rude back. ~<3

Besides, I'm a helped, and not one to lt things die easily. My guild has been bordering on dead for a while, but I'm still rping in it. emotion_kirakira It mine! Mine!  

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

Prince Jaden de Frost
Vice Captain

Malevolent Vampire

5,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:05 pm
Well i love your guild..
so lets make a angel and demon RP