A chibi b/c shop's guild 

Tags: pockettu, chibi 

Reply 10 // Recyling
Vladimir VS Zenjiro Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
SpaceDadDisapproves rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:06 pm
User Image

HP: 20

Vladimir sighs as he is challenged a second time, this time by a wingless opponent. Honestly, he wished this war would just end so that he wouldn't keep having to answer such stupid challenges. He honestly didn't care who won or lost, he'd just joined up because he'd thought it'd be a fun way to mess with the non-Cursed Pockettu's heads. "Let's get this over with, hrm?" He says, landing in front of the other and folding his wings against his back. Due to his opponent's wingless form, he would do his best to play fair, meaning he would try to make himself keep from flying around. Looking the other over for a moment, he charges and lashes out at the other with a swift fist.  
I--LiveWire--I rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:10 pm
User Image

HP:17

Zenjiro watched the cursed closely, noting that he had wings. His hears twitched and he grinned at his opponent's words. "Lets." He concurred, though he was actually excited to get to battling. Placing his hand on the hilt of his katana he swished his tail and readied himself for the first strike. His opponent was quicker than Zenjiro had thought and the first strike was solid. Taking a step back to regain a solid footing he swiftly drew his blade and struck out in the same motion.  

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

SpaceDadDisapproves rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:14 pm
I--LiveWire--I

HP: 17

Vladimir had expected his opponent to strike back quickly and efficiently and he had not been let down by that expectation. It was a very solid blow, sending him reeling back a few steps as he blinked through the pain to assess how much damage had been done to his body. His right arm stung as if Morgana herself had broken it. Thinking for a moment, his blood-red eyes narrow slightly before he dashes forward again, attempting to kick the other in the gut this time.  
I--LiveWire--I rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:23 pm
Anthro!Sparky

HP: 13

Zenjiro's eyes watched his oppenent and as he moved in He brought his blade up to defend himself. However Zenjiro's raised blade did practically nothing to reduce the force of the kick to the gut. The air rushed out of his lungs and was tossed backwards. Rolling twice before coming to a stop. Gasping for breath he was swift to return to his feet, tail swishing rapidly in excitement, despite his body being wracked with pain. Taking up an offensive stance he rushed his opponent, aiming a powerfkul strike to his opponent's chest.  

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

SpaceDadDisapproves rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:34 pm
I--LiveWire--I

HP: 16

Vladimir just barely manages to get out of the way of the swing, earning him a small nick on his chest and a tear in his clothes. He frowns at that a bit, then shrugs slightly, putting his vanity out of his mind for the moment. "It's a pity you are not one of us." He says softly before dashing forward and attempting to headbutt the other as hard as he can.  
I--LiveWire--I rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:41 pm
Anthro!Sparky

HP: 12

Zenjiro pivoted on his foot, pulling himself away from the force of the headbutt. With a slight chuckle he respond. "No thanks, I already changed sides once." He then swiftly stepped forward, adding power to his downward slash.  

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

SpaceDadDisapproves rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:54 pm
I--LiveWire--I

HP: 14

Vladimir grit his teeth as the return blow hit his already injured right arm. He raises an eyebrow at the response the other gives, then shakes his head, deciding not to waste breath on a response again, rather focusing on trying to finish this fight so he could go back to his own plotting. He considers using his wings for a moment, then shoves the idea aside, deciding it still might be an unfair advantage. Instead, he lunges forward and attempts to sink his fangs into one of the others arms, hoping to make it harder for him to grip his sword to fight.  
I--LiveWire--I rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:11 pm
Anthro!Sparky

HP: 8

Zenjiro half hissed, half yowled in pain as the cursed sunk his fangs into his dominate arm. He gritted his teeth and shifted his weapon to his left hand and attempted to thrust the blade into his opponent's gut while he was still in so close a proximity.  

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

SpaceDadDisapproves rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:15 pm
I--LiveWire--I

HP: 12

Vladimir grunts in pain at the return blow, stepping to the side but still earning a larger cut across his side. Seeing that the other was wielding his sword with his off-hand, he lets the smallest of smiles cross his lips before he goes back to a neutral expression. Shoving his hair back out of the way, he tilts his head to the side slightly, eyeing the other. "Are you quite sure there's no way to convince you to change sides again?" He charges forward again, this time looking to try to sink his fangs into either the others shoulder or neck, or, really, wherever he could bite down.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:25 pm
Anthro!Sparky

HP: 6

Zenjiro's ears folded back and his expression became slightly more serious. "I gave my word." He spoke between heavy breaths. Zenjiro was a man of honor and he would not go back on his word, which was what had gotten him into the position in the first place. He twisted, trying to avoid the vampire's strike. He was slowing down due to his injures, but he managed to lessen damage though taking another painful bite to his right arm. Again, trying to use this to his advantage he brought his sword around to strike.  

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

SpaceDadDisapproves rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:33 pm
I--LiveWire--I

HP: 9

Vladimir staggers back, this time as a more powerful blow hits him in his shoulder, shaving off a couple hairs. He frowns, eyes narrowing slightly since his hair was his biggest vanity. He was getting more and more tired, but until this match was concluded, he would not stop. "Pity. Someone like you would go far up in the ranks, I'm sure, especially if one of the Generals took an interest in your career." He then charges forward once more, his movements still slowed a bit because of how many injuries he had sustained. This time, he aims a high kick, attempting to hit the other hard in the chin.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:55 pm
Anthro!Sparky

HP: 4

Zenjiro steps quickly back, making the strike less effective. In spite of this he was tiring quickly. Pulling his sword up with his left hand into a ready position he looked at his opponent. "It is a pity. I am amazing wherever I am!" He declares rushing the vampire to slash at a diagonal.  

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:07 pm
I--LiveWire--I

HP: 6

Vladimir takes most of the attack across his chest, hissing in pain. Staggering back once more, he drops to one knee, eyes closed as he tries to force himself to stagger back up and continue fighting through the pain. "Then... I suppose we will be forced to meet and fight again." He says before launching himself at the other again, attempting to elbow him in the face.  
I--LiveWire--I rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:16 pm
Anthro!Sparky

HP: 1

Zenjiro takes the hit to the face, his reaction to slow to dampen the hit. Blood start dripping form his nose and he felt dizzy. Though he managed to remain standing. "You can count on it!" He said though heavy breaths. Refusing to go down he throws himself at his opponent for one last strike.  

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:29 pm
I--LiveWire--I

HP: 5

Vladimir takes the glancing blow, then lunges forward for one last attack, attempting to sink his fangs into the others neck again.  
10 // Recyling

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff