{Please do not mark yourself Pending. This is a profile warning. ~ Utsuha}
{Could you please expand on the personality more? We prefer the image to be in the link form, rather than have the image: Text. Please edit that. Thanks! ~Utsuha}

Hi, my name is Zatanna Zatara or Z

I'm a female

I'm 11 years old.

My birthday is October 16, 2009.

My dream job is to work at the ministry

My blood status is a pure blood

This is my first year here at Hogwarts.

The house I'm in is (we will announce when sorting is open. When it is not open, leave this alone)

I'm interested in well learning what I can from this school

I'm currently with no one

People say that, I'm a hard case to solve but I really I'm just shy. I'm often very happy and kind towards others

My background story is that I use to be a hero with other young people dressing up until I got an invitation to join this school, I'm a witch since my father was a wizard and my mother was also a witch though she died giving birth to me. My father had been raising me since. We have been travelling the world and looking into new and old spells. I became quite brave and noble along the way since I helped my father deal with a giant though after when I turned ten I joined this band of heroes until I came of magical age where the ministry and schools notice my attention.

I like to enjoy other people's company, my owl, boys and girls, having the pumpkin tart and also Quidditch, it's a sport that caught my attention

I dislike the fact of being alone for a long time, toads, werewolves, giants and very loud music

I enjoy The company of my owl, Specks and my friends

I despise people who are too serious

I'm afraid of losing my friends

My strengths are charms and remedies

My flaws are diving first into action before thinking

I look like http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq118/Tbear_dragonlord/Zatanna.png

My wand is mahogany with a dragon heartstring in the core, it's great while using charms and the length is 11 1/2 inches

My pet is little brown owl