Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Borson Family ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:09 pm
Borson Family
((Added Eretria, and updated formats for Olan, Frida, Magni, Luke, Balder, and Jer))
((Note: all of the Durmstrang Graduates/students are based off of the Durmstrang School. The list for the houses there can be found here.))

User Image

"Ósnjallr maðr
hyggsk munu ey lifa,
ef hann við víg varask;
en elli gefr
hánum engi frið,
þótt hánum geirar gefi."

-The coward believes he will live forever
If he holds back in the battle,
But in old age he shall have no peace
Though spears have spared his limbs. .-

xxxxxxxxxxCurrent Family Members
Olan Borson - Family Patriarch
❤Frida Borson (nee Bjelke) - Wife of Olan
xxx↪Magnus Borson - Son of Olan and Frida Bjelke
xxx❤Eretria Borson (nee Whitethorne) - Daughter of Gearvin Whitethorne and Anastasia Jennings, wife of Magnus
xxxxxx↪Bethany Borson - Daughter of Magnus and Eretria Whitethorne, NPC birthday 4/4/2032
xxx✿Luke Nalson-Lillantine - Adopted son of Olan and Frida Bjelke, son of Julius Lillantine and Hulda Nalson
xxx↪Balder Borson - Son of Olan and Frida Bjelke
xxx✿Jeremy Lovette (nee Long) - Adopted son of Olan and Frida Bjelke, son of Kevin McGregor and Jemma Long, married and moved to the Lovette thread
xxx❤Gypsy Lovette - Daughter of Thackery and Piper Lovette, located in the Lovette thread
xxxxxx✿Malcolm Lovette - Brother of Jeremy, adopted son of Gypsy and Jeremy Long, located in the Lovette thread
xxxxxx↪Jack Lovette - Son of Gypsy and Jeremy Long, located in the Lovette thread
xxx✿Ruka Theresia - Adopted Daughter of Olan and Frida Bjelke
xxxxx
Played by Devlyn Maycry
xxx✿Aubrey Gardiner - Adopted Daughter of Olan and Frida Bjelke, MPC
xxxxx
Played by Rawwry

Atle Borson - Brother of Olan, MPC
xxxxx
Played by first king of, accepted 03/12/2014 1:10 AM EST

↪ = Offspring
❤ = Married
✿ = Adopted

xxxxxxxxxxHouse Elves in the Family
Gobri - Olan and Frida

xxxxxxxxxxPast Family Members
    Noel Borson
    Delilah Borson
    Del Rey Borson
    Cain Justox

~Utsuha [Accepted: Olan, Frida, Magnus, Luke, Balder, Jeremy, Aubrey, Steffi, Cain]
~Ðєv
Del Rey, Accepted by Essy!
Edits accepted by Essy!
Atle accepted by ~ ♥ Cara ɱк
Balder accepted by Violet
Utsuha [Updates to everyone but Del accepted 6/30/14]
Utsuha [Updates to Del accepted 7/13/14]
Updates to Luke accepted~ ❝Yukitty❞ 12/27/14
- Updates to Olan, Frida, Magnus, Luke, Balder, Jeremy Accepted, Eretria Accepted by Weasley 10/18/15
Balder's wand accepted ✔ Essy 1/2/16
- Updates to Steffi Accepted by Weasley 3/19/16

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:44 am
xxxxO L A NxxxA S G I E RxxxB O R S O N xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES None

AGE 51

BIRTHDAY October 12, 1979

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 15 1/4 inches, English Oak and Dragon Heartstring, rigid and smooth

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Straight

FACECLAIM Van Hohenheim (Anime) [x]

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDED Durmstrang Institute

HOUSE Vihreä

CLASS OF 1998

BEST LESSONS
                  Dark Arts
                  Wizard Law
                  Transfiguration

WORST LESSONS
                  Astronomy
                  Herbology
                  Potions

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ T
                  Charms ~ E
                  Dark Arts ~ E
                  Herbology ~ P
                  History of Magic ~ E
                  Potions ~ A
                  Transfiguration ~ E
                  Muggle Studies ~ E
                  Wizard Law ~ O
                  World Studies ~ E

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ A
                  Dark Arts ~ O
                  History of Magic ~ E
                  Transfiguration ~ E
                  Muggle Studies ~ A
                  Wizard Law ~ O
                  World Studies ~ E

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Wizengamot Member

DREAM JOB Somewhere he makes a difference

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ STERN Olan is rather stern and tends to be a harsh judge of character. However, he does take a more lenient view when the topic of children comes up. Beyond that, he tries to be as fair a judge as he can be.
              ■ INTELLIGENT Olan is fairly intelligent, able to figure out quite a bit, especially with regards to his position on the Wizengamot. It aids him in his work, and he thinks long and hard on things before making judgements.
              ■ CALCULATING He is also calculating, piecing together things and working on ensuring that he and his come out on top. It has worked so far, and the practice he puts into keeping this part of his mind sharp come from puzzles and figuring out strategies. One of his favourite objects is a chess set from when he was a child, as chipped and battered as it is now, but he refuses to get a new set as the pieces he uses gives him more of a challenge than anything newer.
              ■ DECISIVE When Olan makes a decision, it's final. He rarely if ever goes back on anything, and he rather prefers to keep to his word than renege on anything.
              ■ ALOOF Olan tends to take a more detached approach to others. He'd rather observe and offer commentary when necessary, but otherwise leaves any speaking up to his wife. He is more open with his family, however, and willingly accepts people into this circle if they seem to show some promise, or those his wife accepts into the family.
              ■ BROODING Olan is mostly a deep thinker, and as a result, tends to do a lot of brooding. He has many concerns in his life, and many responsibilities. While some of these lead to unhappy thoughts, he cannot help but reflect upon them.

Long nights
                  Warm fires
                  Good books
                  Using logic

DISLIKES
                  Too much heat
                  Being tricked
                  Disorder
                  Law-breaking
                  Swimming

HOBBIES
                  Reading
                  Logic puzzles
                  Chess

STRENGTHS
                  Keen observation skills
                  Ability to reason

WEAKNESSES
                  Being too strict at times
                  Being a harsh judge

FEARS
                  Death

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD I was born into the Borson family, a long-standing Norwegian pureblood family. I was the oldest son, and had two brothers, Noel and Atle. I was raised in Norway with my wife Frida. We were promised to each other back when we were younger, as with most pureblood families. We were raised knowing this, and because of it, we grew up first as friends. When I finally went to school, my family was overjoyed, since I was following in the footsteps of my forebears.

SCHOOL YEARS I attended Durmstrang and was sorted into Vihrea. It was a pretty uneventful time, and I enjoyed it there immensely. I graduated near the top of my class, with high marks in my favourite classes.

POST GRADUATION When I graduated, I married my wife and moved to England. However, while we had planned on having a large family, my wife had a difficult pregnancy with our first. Magnus's birth, while he is my pride and joy, had caused my wife irreparable damage and she could carry no more. It was because of this fact that my wife and I adopted Luke. My wife wanted another child, and I couldn't deny her. Luke is about as intelligent as I am, however, he also causes mischief whenever he can. I have tried to curb his tendencies, but have had little success. Magnus, my biological son, is every bit as brawny as my youngest is brainy, and it makes me proud since he was accepted into Durmstrang as well. Since Luke's parentage was unknown, he could not be accepted, but he was accepted into Hogwarts, the school in Britain, where he was born.

Balder was born while Luke was in his second year, and it was a miracle at all he was. We didn't expect to have any children biologically after Magnus. We also adopted more after Balder was born, bringing the number of children we had up to seven, however, Cain lost his life. We are still unaware of how, but he disappeared after his fifth year and was never seen again. Frida's family moved to England, at least her brother and sister, and I'm unsure if it's just me, but Luke seems to be acting oddly around Roald. Then there was an infamous attack on the ministry by a group of dementors and boggarts, and they were repelled, thankfully with minor casualties.

Recently, however, my youngest son Balder was attacked by an assailant. Evidence points to Luke doing the deed, but I'm not too certain. However, Balder identified his brother as the assailant, and Luke's wand revealed an unforgivable and a rather nasty curse that was used on Balder. I am honestly at wit's end with how to figure out what happened there, and considering that all evidence points to it, there is a very real possibility that Luke will serve the rest of his life in Azkaban.

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY Atle Borson, Noel Borson (deceased) - Brothers, Delilah Borson (deceased) - Sister-in-law, Agnar Bjelke - Father-in-law (deceased), Roald Bjelke - Brother-in-law, Frey Bjelke - Sister-in-law, Magnus Borson, Balder Borson - Biological sons, Luke Nalson-Lillantine, Jeremy Long, Cain Justox (deceased) - Adopted sons, Aubrey Gardiner, Ruka Theresia - Adopted daughters, Del Borson - Nephew (deceased)
              FRIENDS Theodore Nott II, Gwenfair Wyn
              BEST FRIEND To Be Announced
              ROMANTIC INTEREST Frida Borson (nee Bjelke)
              ENEMIES None
              PETS Barn owl named Hugin

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:04 am
xxxxF R I D AxxxK R I S T I NxxxB O R S O N xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES None

AGE 50

BIRTHDAY December 11, 1980

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 11 1/4 inches, fir and unicorn hair, bendy with a spiralled shaft

GENDER Female

FACECLAIM Quistis Trepe (Anime) [x]

ATTENDED Durmstrang Institute

HOUSE Keltainen

CLASS OF 1999

BEST LESSONS
                  Charms
                  Potions
                  Divination

WORST LESSONS
                  History of Magic
                  Dark Arts
                  Transfiguration

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ E
                  Charms ~ E
                  Dark Arts ~ P
                  Herbology ~ E
                  History of Magic ~ T
                  Potions ~ E
                  Transfiguration ~ A
                  Cooking With Magic ~ O
                  Divination ~ O
                  Healing ~ E
                  Muggle Studies ~ E

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ E
                  Charms ~ E
                  Herbology ~ A
                  Potions ~ E
                  Cooking With Magic ~ E
                  Divination ~ O
                  Healing ~ E
                  Muggle Studies ~ A

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Hogwarts School Nurse

DREAM JOB Being a Healer

■ CARING Frida is a caring individual, and willingly allows herself to find room for another. She cares about all children, and will go through great lengths to ensure they are well taken care of.
              ■ MOTHERLY Frida is basically a mother at heart, and watches over every child she has ever come across. She might seem like she's overly motherly, but she honestly tries to do her best to care for the children she views as hers, which can essentially be considered every child she's run across that needs her.
              ■ PROTECTIVE Frida is very protective. While she isn't violent, she can get downright vindictive when it comes to anyone harming those she cares about. this attitude extends to not just family, but friends as well.
              ■ QUIET Frida is quiet, only speaking when she believes that something needs to be said. When she does break her silence, she gets downright vocal about the subject, and refuses to back down. Otherwise she keeps to herself and behaves as one might expect she should act.
              ■ PROPER Frida was raised to be a pureblood aristocrat. She knows what to do, what to say, and how to behave in any high-class atmosphere, and tends to look down upon those that don't behave as they should. This does not translate to her children, as most of them were orphans and didn't have the same kind of care and attention she would have given her natural-born children.
              ■ OPEN-MINDED For being a pureblood, Frida is surprisingly open-minded. This started when she first adopted her second-oldest, and has continued to present day, where she barely even bats an eye at some of her younger children's behaviour. She does expect them to behave at least for the most part, but their dress, their taste in music, even if they happen to be enamoured with muggle society does not bother her.

Children
                  Her family
                  Sunny days
                  Cats

DISLIKES
                  Messes
                  People mistreating children
                  Muggle technology
                  Snakes
                  Hot weather

HOBBIES
                  Weaving
                  Flower arranging
                  Cooking

STRENGTHS
                  Healing spells
                  Cooking

WEAKNESSES
                  Being too motherly
                  Children in need

FEARS
                  Snakes

CHILDHOOD I was born to a pureblood family, the Bjelkes of Austrått. My mother and father were Idunna and Agnar Bjelke, and my brother and sister are Roald, who is five years younger than I am, and Frey, who is eight years younger. My mother raised both me and Frey, while my father groomed Roald to be his heir. My husband was already chosen for me at a young age, and we became first friends, and then lovers as we grew older.

SCHOOL YEARS We both attended Durmstrang, and I was sorted into Keltainen. My time there was uneventful, save for the few times me and Olan snuck off to snog once in a while. However, I enjoyed myself and when we graduated, we married and moved to England.

POST GRADUATION Unfortunately, having children was difficult. We tried for years, and when I did get pregnant, it tore up something inside giving birth. I was told I would never have children again. However, me and Olan decided to adopt. We met a delightful scamp in the orphanage by the name of Luke. I fell in love with him instantly, and we took him home with us.

Luke was unable to attend Durmstrang due to the fact that he wasn't able to prove he wasn't a muggleborn. As a result, he instead attended Hogwarts. Olan and I were happy for him, even though he had a few rough patches during his time there. It was around the time that Luke was at school that I discovered to my shock and joy that I was pregnant. I probably pampered myself more than any one person can possibly imagine, and managed to give birth to my youngest son, Balder. Soon thereafter, our family expanded yet again to include Steffi, Aubrey, Cain, and Jeremy through adoption.

Our house needless to say got quite a bit busier as a result. My siblings visited from time to tine, and while I welcomed them into my home, there seemed to be something off. Frey finally decided to move to England permanently to avoid an arranged marriage, and purchased her own place here. Olan had the misfortune of losing both his brother and sister-in-law, and we took in Noel's son, Del.

Then, tragedy struck. Cain vanished without a trace, and we could never find out what happened to him. Then there was that vampire attack at the Fall Festival, where Balder, Magni, and his girlfriend Eretria were attending. I was dragged into helping care for the injured, and thankfully we lost no one in that time. Then Steffi and Luke started dating, which I find amusing, considering that they (or at least Luke) believe they can hide it from me.

Not long after that, Jeremy brought home a young friend he says is his brother, Kenny. We took him in for the summer, since apparently something was happening at home. I didn't pry, but was at least glad that he didn't let his brother wander around on the streets on his own. Then Jeremy brought another person home, this time a young girl by the name of Iris. A skittish little thing, she seems to be bound and determined to break herself out of whatever mould her parents placed her into. Reminds me of Frey in away, and I at least tried to show the girl as much kindness and compassion she had been missing from her real family.

Then, another tragedy hit. While I was away at work, my youngest son was attacked and horrifically injured. Luke was found at the scene, and Magni and Olan came in on it. Olan took Balder to St. Mungo's, while Magni took Luke in for questioning. It was discovered that Luke had cast an unforgivable and a curse at Balder, and he was arrested. I don't know how to feel about that, especially since Balder practically worshipped his older brother.

Well, Luke was finally let out of prison after being proven to be not guilty of the charges set against him. Honestly, it makes me happy, since I had prayed it wasn't true, and had my belief vindicated about it. Now, I happen to be disappointed in Magni and his insistence to elope, but I have another opportunity to help plan a wedding, as Jeremy and his girlfriend are engaged, and since her parents are no longer around, I plan to help her make her dream wedding come true.

FAMILY Atle Borson, Noel Borson (deceased) - Brothers-in-law, Delilah Borson (deceased) - Sister-in-law, Agnar Bjelke - Father (deceased), Roald Bjelke - Brother, Frey Bjelke - Sister, Magnus Borson, Balder Borson - Biological sons, Luke Nalson-Lillantine, Jeremy Long, Cain Justox (deceased) - Adopted sons, Aubrey Gardiner, Ruka Theresia, Iris Whitte - Adopted daughters, Del Borson - Nephew-in-law (deceased)
              FRIENDS Amata Harlowe, Mary-Louise Montague
              BEST FRIEND Name
              ROMANTIC INTEREST Olan Borson
              ENEMIES None
              PETS A half-kneazle named Freya

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:39 pm
xxxxM A G N U SxxxÅ S M U N DxxxB O R S O N xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Magni

AGE 26

BIRTHDAY January 12, 2005

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND Oak and hippogryff feather, 13 1/2 inches, pliable and knobby

GENDER Male

FACECLAIM Chris Hemsworth [x]

ATTENDED Durmstrang

HOUSE Punainen

CLASS OF 2023

BEST LESSONS
                  Dark Arts
                  Transfiguration
                  Charms

WORST LESSONS
                  Muggle Studies
                  Astronomy
                  History of Magic

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ E
                  Dark Arts ~ E
                  Herbology ~ E
                  History of Magic ~ T
                  Potions ~ E
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Cursebreaking ~ E
                  Muggle Studies ~ E

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ E
                  Dark Arts ~ O
                  Herbology ~ E
                  Potions ~ E
                  Transfiguration ~ E
                  Cursebreaking ~ E
                  Muggle Studies ~ A

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Auror

DREAM JOB Auror

■ COMPETITIVE Magni loves being challenged, and will often challenge himself if necessary. He does not mind competition, and will often join contests involving physical skills to see how he does. For him, it's challenging himself more than winning that matters.
              ■ ACTIVE Magni is quite active, and goes to great lengths to make sure he's not staying still for long. He has quite a bit of energy, and often feels like he needs to expend it to prevent himself from going crazy. Inactivity drives him up a wall, and he avoids it as much as possible.
              ■ PROTECTIVE Magni is highly protective, and will often jump in to defend not just people he cares about, but even complete strangers if need be. He doesn't care if the person doesn't like him, or he doesn't like the person, it's just a natural reaction for him.
              ■ FRIENDLY Magni is generally friendly, with a smile on his face and willing to talk to people. He doesn't mind making new friends, and often greets even complete strangers with a smile and a wave like they've been friends for years. There are times when he doesn't feel like being friendly, but that generally only happens when he's stressed or in a bad mood.
              ■ COMPASSIONATE Magni is a compassionate person, often taking into consideration how others feel and will try and lift spirits when he needs to. He doesn't try to hurt people when he first meets them, and will often try to help more often than not. As a result, Magni does have a large heart, and often actively works to make people feel better when they're feeling low.
              ■ HEADSTRONG Magni does have his stubborn moments. They mostly happen when he happens to encounter a job that needs to be done, or a situation he feels that he can help to rectify. He doesn't back down from these occasions, and often it's hard to sway him from his intended goal as a result.

Partying
                  Competitions
                  Thunderstorms
                  Family and friends

DISLIKES
                  People preying on the weak
                  Tricks played by his brother
                  Studying
                  Sitting still
                  Blood purists

HOBBIES
                  Quidditch
                  Photography
                  Flying

STRENGTHS
                  Wandwork
                  Anything physical

WEAKNESSES
                  Being a bit boisterous
                  Has a temper

FEARS
                  Losing people I care about
                  Being hated

CHILDHOOD I was born to Olan and Frida Borson. I am their oldest child, and only actual biological child to boot. My mother can't have any more because I hurt her when I was born badly. They decided to adopt my younger brother Luke because of this. I had a normal childhood, travelling between Norway and England growing up to visit family in the other country. However, upon my eleventh birthday, I was accepted into Durmstrang. My brother was jealous I think, since we couldn't say for sure he was a pureblood. However, he didn't seem to care too much afterward, and just resumed his usual mischief-making.

SCHOOL YEARS I was placed in Punainen when I arrived at Durmstrang, and became a beater for the team. I also made many friends there too, and enjoyed myself. Over the summers, I would return to England, where my family lives now. During my sixth year, we welcomed another bundle of joy into the family in the in the form of Balder, which ironically disproved the idea that my mor couldn't have any other kids. Shortly after that, my mor and far decided to adopt more children, which led to the house being a lot more full than it used to be. Not that I'm complaining, really.

POST GRADUATION Well, I finally left school and have become an auror. Well, in training to be one. I also happen to be dating someone. Eretria Whitethorne. She may be a bit of a snake at times, but she seems to be decent enough. While I was in training, well, nothing really big happened. However, soon after I became a full Auror, my family had several losses. First was Cain, who just vanished one day without a trace. Second was Del, my cousin who was murdered by the same person that murdered Cain. Then my brother Luke was arrested and tried for attacking our younger brother, Balder. He was eventually proven innocent, but that still leaves the question of who did it and why. Finally, I eloped with my longtime girlfriend Eretria Whitethorne, and well, while my mor might not be happy with not being able to dote in her eldest's marriage, Eretria was perfectly content with a small ceremony to commemorate our marriage.

FAMILY Olan Borson - Father, Frida Borson (nee Bjelke) - Mother, Atle Borson, Noel Borson (deceased), Roald Bjelke - Uncles, Delilah Borson (deceased), Frey Bjelke - Aunts, Agnar Bjelke - Grandfather (deceased), Balder Borson - Biological brother, Luke Nalson-Lillantine, Jeremy Long, Cain Justox (deceased) - Adopted brothers, Aubrey Gardiner, Ruka Theresia - Adopted sisters, Del Borson - Cousin (deceased)
              FRIENDS Darcy Bennett, Marina Edgeworth, Darius Silver
              BEST FRIEND Darcy Bennet
              ROMANTIC INTEREST Eretria Borson
              ENEMIES None
              PETS Eagle owl named Donar

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:41 pm
xxxxL U K ExxxC L E A N D E RxxxN A L S O N - L I L L A N T I N E xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES None

AGE 22

BIRTHDAY April 1, 2009

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND Holly and Fox Fur, 11 3/4 inches, bendy with a spiralled shaft

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Pansexual

FACECLAIM Harada Sanosuke (Anime) [x]

ATTENDED Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Gryffindor

YEAR/CLASS OF 2027

BEST LESSONS
                  Charms
                  Defence Against the Dark Arts
                  Muggle Mythology

WORST LESSONS
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class
                  History of Magic
                  Mythology

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ O
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ E
                  Herbology ~ O
                  History of Magic ~ A
                  Potions ~ E
                  Transfiguration ~ E
                  Alchemy ~ E
                  Ancient Studies ~ E
                  Arithmancy ~ A
                  Cursebreaking ~ A
                  Ghost and Ghoul Studies ~ E
                  Muggle Mythology ~ E
                  Muggle Studies ~ E
                  Mythology ~ A
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ E
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ A
                  Wizard Law ~ E
                  World Studies ~ E

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ O
                  Herbology ~ A
                  Potions ~ A
                  Transfiguration ~ A
                  Alchemy ~ A
                  Ancient Studies ~ A
                  Ghost and Ghoul Studies ~ A
                  Muggle Mythology ~ O
                  Muggle Studies ~ O
                  Wizard Law ~ A

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Owner of Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes

DREAM JOB What he's doing

■ INTELLIGENT Luke is extremely intelligent, often thinking on multiple levels at once. This causes him issues, as he can't seem to stop thinking. He has to keep his mind engaged, otherwise he could go crazy with how much he thinks and overthinks things. This is the major reason he has gotten into trouble in his life, as when he gets bored, he comes up with ways to entertain himself, much to the chagrin of other people in his family, his friends, his professors in school, etc...
              ■ MISCHIEVOUS Luke is extremely mischievous as a result of his intelligence. He loves to play pranks, and often tries to figure out ways to pull them that won't implicate him. This has gotten him into trouble more times than he can count, as he has to test out new ways to be mischievous.
              ■ CUNNING Luke is quite cunning, and can figure out solutions to problems with ease. This helps him to stay out of trouble most of the time but isn't a guarantee that he can get himself out of trouble all the time. This also means he is extremely observant, and can figure out what people are up to without much difficulty.
              ■ CURIOUS This is also a big problem with Luke, as his curiosity always gets the better of him. He's always wondering what would happen if he does certain things, and more often than not acts upon these impulses. This is usually the major source of his pranks, as well as his problems in life.
              ■ FOCUSED Luke can also be focused when he wants to be, resulting in him being quite stubborn in a lot of ways. He will get an idea into his head and refuses to let it go until it has been worked out completely, and worries over problems like a dog would a bone.
              ■ RESPONSIBLE Despite everything, Luke will fess up to when he's gotten in trouble, and will admit responsibility when he's the one at fault. However, this does not extend to actions not of his own doing. He will refuse to take responsibility when he is the one being blamed for someone else's crimes. He also happens to do what he has to do, even when he doesn't like it.

Mischief
                  Reading
                  Snakes
                  Riddles

DISLIKES
                  People who are too serious
                  Thunder
                  The cold
                  The old orphanage
                  Being alone

HOBBIES
                  Pulling pranks
                  Card games
                  Doing puzzles

STRENGTHS
                  Pulling pranks
                  Lying

WEAKNESSES
                  Getting into trouble
                  Not following the rules

FEARS
                  Being abandoned
                  Storms

CHILDHOOD well, I'm an orphan. My mother and father died years ago when I was a babe, and I was sent to live in an orphanage for the first five years of my life. However, I was found by my current family, who decided they wished for another child but could not have any. Thus I became a son and brother all at once. I also quickly became a bother. They didn't realize my mischievous streak when they adopted me, which I put to full use in my new home. My father tried in vain to control it, however it was a losing battle for him. My brother enjoyed it, at least up to a point. It became obvious that I was smarter than he was, and it showed quite readily in my interactions with him and his friends.

My mother, on the other hand, was quite willing to put up with my mischief, and she is probably the closest person to me in the family. I never pranked her, even though she was probably willing to indulge her new son. She is probably my best friend because of it, and would often help out with any problems I might have. It was quite a shock when the family discovered I had magic. They were witches and wizards themselves, but hadn't realized the child they adopted was magical himself. I only recently received my letter to Hogwarts, so I am pretty excited and interested in finding out how the school is. My parents and brother went to Durmstrang, but they don't allow people who aren't purebloods, so Hogwarts was the obvious choice.

SCHOOL YEARS When I got to Hogwarts, it certainly caused a bit of a confusion when I was sorted in Gryffindor as opposed to other houses. I don't feel like I belong. It was exacerbated by the fact that I don't get along with anyone in my house, save Steffi. Then again, Steffi has been a friend since I can remember, even if there was a six month gap in between when I saw her from the orphanage and when I saw her in Diagon Alley for our first year supplies. The years after weren't better, considering that second I just kept gettng into trouble, third, Steffi went into a coma and I ended up trying to distract myself from her, and fourth I just quit being a Gryffindor since the entire house seems to be a bunch of backstabbing snakes instead of lions. How is it that I seem to be the better fit for that house than any other? And how is it I seem to act more like a Gryffindor than they could ever act?

Fifth, sixth, and seventh years weren't that bad. I had moved into the Room of Requirement during my fourth year, and I refused to go back to Gryffindor at all. Steffi and I ended up dating starting in sixth year, and well, Tobi, Steffi, and I decided to go out of the school with a bang. Pretty sure we're not welcome back to the school anytime soon.

POST GRADUATION I moved out with Steffi soon after we graduated, deciding to help her fix up the orphanage where we first met. I also found out through snooping through my own files that I still had living relatives. What threw me completely for a loop and causes me no end of amusement is that both my mother and father's families are magical, making me a pureblood and invalidating every bad thing my uncle has ever said about me. Well, almost everything. However, less than a year later, I was standing accused of attacking Balder with an unforgiveable. I remember that night quite clearly, and I was nowhere near the study where Balder was found. However, that didn't mean much, as my wand was found at the scene of the crime, and my brother positively identified me as the one that attacked him. I ended up spending a year in jail, while Tobi attempted to prove my innocence. Thankfully, Tobi managed to, and I was able to walk free. I managed to buy the joke shop in Diagon Alley soon after, and have been working there since.

FAMILY Adopted Family: Olan Borson - Father, Frida Borson (nee Bjelke) - Mother, Atle Borson, Noel Borson (deceased), Roald Bjelke - Uncles, Delilah Borson (deceased), Frey Bjelke - Aunts, Agnar Bjelke - Grandfather (deceased), Magnus Borson, Balder Borson, Jeremy Long, Cain Justox (deceased) - Brothers, Aubrey Gardiner, Ruka Theresia - Sisters, Del Borson - Cousin (deceased)
              Biological Family - Julius Lillantine - Father (deceased), Hulda Nalson - Mother, Bellamy Lillantine - Stepmother (deceased), Violante Lillantine - Half-sister, Callius Lillantine - Uncle, Desdemona Lillantine - Aunt, Evander Lillantine, Antigone Lillantine, Cyrus Lillantine - Cousins

FRIENDS Tobi Fallrein, Steffi Theresia, Lyre Lutrix
              BEST FRIEND Tobi Fallrein
              ROMANTIC INTEREST Steffi Theresia
              ENEMIES Roald Bjelke
              PETS None

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:17 am
xxxxB A L D E RxxxA N S G A RxxxB O R S O N xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Solskinn (by his family)

AGE 11

BIRTHDAY April 17, 2021

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 13 3/4 inches, hazel and unicorn hair, springy with a spiralled shaft

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Unknown

FACECLAIM United States (anime) [x]

LANGUAGES Norwegian, English, German, Irish Gaelic, Latin, British Sign Language

ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE House

YEAR/CLASS OF First

BEST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

WORST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective ~ X

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective ~ X

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Current Employment

DREAM JOB Healer

■ FRIENDLY Balder is a very friendly individual, always wanting to meet new people and interact with them. He loves making new friends, and even if someone doesn't like him, he won't stop trying to be a friend instead of an enemy.
              ■ CHEERFUL Balder is very cheerful, always ready with a smile on his face. He believes that everything can be solved with a smile and a hug, and often goes out of his way to try and make people around him feel better. This might be misconstrued as being naive, but he does know there's bad people out there, he just wants to do everything possible to try and change them before he will consider them bad.
              ■ BRAVE Balder is quite brave, as evidenced by the fact that he once stood up to someone impersonating his brother and said person cursing him for it. He will not hesitate to step into danger if he feels it's necessary, and will offer to protect anyone that needs it.
              ■ TALKATIVE Balder is talkative. Very talkative. Like, he won't shut up he's that talkative. However, despite being talkative, he will listen to people that need to be heard, and often (to his siblings' annoyance) will lend advice or help to those that wish it. He can and will talk someone to death if he feels so inclined, however.
              ■ HONEST Balder is honest to a fault. He doesn't believe in lying, and sees little reason to lie. In his views, lies only hurt people in the end, and he actively seeks out the truth in situations where there seems to be a lot of misdirection and deceit.
              ■ BRIGHT While not as intelligent as some of his siblings, Balder is still pretty bright, and doesn't miss much when he stops to pay attention. He already knows several languages, Norwegian and English being two of them, and has an excellent memory for new ones. When he does apply himself, he can be every bit as bright as his older brother when Luke isn't actively applying himself.

Luke's pranks
                  Talking
                  Making friends
                  Sunny days

DISLIKES
                  Mean people
                  Roald
                  Rainy days
                  Thunder
                  Being grounded

HOBBIES
                  Gardening
                  Playing with friends
                  Learning new languages

STRENGTHS
                  Cheering people up
                  Learning new languages

WEAKNESSES
                  Can be annoying
                  Extremely talkative

FEARS
                  The dark
                  Curses

CHILDHOOD My background story is I'm the youngest son of a family of... seven? I dunno, might be more. I love my mummy and daddy a lot. I have a lot of siblings, though they are a lot older than me. I think my mor has a soft spot for me, and calls me her miracle baby, whatever that means. I try and play with all of my siblings, even if they get annoyed really easily by me. I also am learning English, since I don't normally speak it. I know Jer, one of my brothers, can't understand me sometimes, even if he has the coolest tricks. Steffi's my favourite sister, cause she likes to hang out with me a lot. Magni is like really older, and I don't get to play with him that much. Luke makes me laugh, though he does get annoyed because I keep following him around all the time when he's home. And Bree, well, she's really nice and patient with me.

Well, until one day when I went to far's study because I heard someone in there. I saw Luke, or someone that looked like Luke, doing stuff in there. I told him he'd better stop, and Luke cursed me and hurt me. A lot. When I woke up, I found out that I had a nasty scar, and was terrified of my brother for a while. I wouldn't even go near him until I found out he'd been framed. Now, I have a lot of friends and am trying to convince my parents to let me go to Galtvort. I mean, Lukey was going there, and so was Steffi and Jer, so I can't see why I can't go as well.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  FIRST YEAR Information
                  SECOND YEAR Information
                  THIRD YEAR Information
                  FOURTH YEAR Information
                  FIFTH YEAR Information
                  SIXTH YEAR Information
                  SEVENTH YEAR Information

POST GRADUATION Information

FAMILY Olan Borson - Father, Frida Borson (nee Bjelke) - Mother, Atle Borson, Noel Borson (deceased), Roald Bjelke - Uncles, Delilah Borson (deceased), Frey Bjelke - Aunts, Agnar Bjelke - Grandfather (deceased), Magnus Borson - Biological brother, Luke Nalson-Lillantine, Jeremy Lovette, Cain Justox (deceased) - Adopted brothers, Aubrey Gardiner, Ruka Theresia - Adopted sisters, Eretria Borson (nee Whitethorne) - Sister-in-law, Del Borson - Cousin (deceased), Bethany Borson - Niece
              FRIENDS Sebastian Blythe, Catheryn Blake
              BEST FRIEND Sebastian Blythe
              ROMANTIC INTEREST None
              ENEMIES None
              PETS Great horned owl named Thor

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:42 pm
xxXxxAubrey Devynn Gardiner, Missing Player CharacterxxXxx

Hi, my name is Aubrey Devynn Gardiner

But I mostly go by Bree, Dev, or Gardiner.

I'm a Female.

I'm 18 years old.

My birthday is April 18, 2009.

My dream job is Auror

My blood status is Halfblood.

The school I'm at is Hogwarts.

The house I'm in is Slytherin.

I'm interested in Guys.

I'm currently with no one.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Cunning. Well, let’s just say I play to the best of my abilities. I’m intelligent as well as sarcastic. I’m loyal to those I trust. Which there are a few. I have trust issues and I’m not afraid to say it. I guess that’s another thing. I’m not exactly cowardly. Brave, if you will. I’m rather confusing. I can be friendly, but I can have a heart of ice if it comes to it.

My background story is confusing. Well, not really. I can’t remember my family. I don’t really know what happened either. I always assumed that they didn’t want me, thinking they were dead seemed to tragic. Any grief I come across I pretend isn’t there. Push it aside, bottle it up. So that’s exactly what I did. Ironically, when I was put into the orphanage, there were three kids my age at the time. We grew up together. I consider them my siblings, since I’ll never know if I actually have siblings or not. If I even have a family. So I replaced them. These people are my family. I think that’s about it.

My first two years of school, I didn't really do anything. So there isn't much to talk about there. But we, as in Steffi, Cain and I, got adopted. So, let's see where this year takes us. I guess.

I enjoy my siblings, all kinds of music, freedom, getting my way, thinking, tinkering with muggle objects.

I despise being alone, silence, it’s so awkward! Awkward silences, confined spaces, not being able to be myself.

I'm afraid of small spaces and being alone.

My strengths are Persuading people and sleeping, I’m an expert.

My flaws are Going to bed on time, and listening to people.

I look like this.

My wand is a 11 inches, Makore Wood with fox fur core.

My pet is a half-kneazle named Cresent.

My O.W.L. scores are
Astronomy ~ A
Charms ~ O
Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ A
Herbology ~ O
History of Magic ~ EE
Potions ~ EE
Transfiguration ~ P
Alchemy ~ EE
Cursebreaking ~ EE
Healing ~ EE
Mythology ~ EE
Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ EE
Wizard Law ~ EE

My N.E.W.T. Scores Are:

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I’m an orphan. Also, I speak German as well.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:49 pm
xxxxJ E R E M YxxxL O V E T T E xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxXxxMarried to Gypsy Lovette, moved to the Lovette family threadxxXxx

NICKNAMES Jer

AGE 21

BIRTHDAY Februrary 28, 2011

BLOOD STATUS Mudblood

WAND Bent decorated shaft, holly and sphinx hair, 11 and 2/5 inches

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Bisexual

FACECLAIM Kurusu Shou (anime) [x]

HOUSE Slytherin

CLASS OF 2029

BEST LESSONS
                  Charms
                  Defence Against the Dark Arts
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class

WORST LESSONS
                  Herbology
                  History of Magic
                  Wandlore Studies

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ E
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  Herbology ~ P
                  History of Magic ~ T
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Cooking With Magic ~ A
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ O
                  Wandlore Studies ~ D

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ O
                  Potions ~ A
                  Transfiguration ~ E
                  Cooking With Magic ~ A

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Bartender at D'Lux Gold

DREAM JOB Stage magician

■ SNARKY Jer happens to have a temper, and his short fuse leads him to reply in ways that make him seem abrasive. He is a friendly individual, however, but his outspoken personality tends to not agree with some others, and has a sarcastic slant to it as a result.
              ■ CONFIDENT Jer is a confident individual, certain of what he can and can't do, and will work his hardest to make sure he's at the top of his game. He especially has an ego to match, and believes himself to be the best, even when sometimes he isn't.
              ■ PROTECTIVE Despite being egotistical, he does happen to care very much about those he cares about and those he considers family. As his own family abandoned him, he works extra hard to make sure nothing happens to his adopted family and friends, even if it means putting himself in danger.
              ■ PRAGMATIC As he spent most of his childhood on the streets, he takes a very practical approach to things. Rather than looking at ideas that could lead to solutions, he would rather go with tried and true methods to solutions. He also knows how to live on the streets and can work them quite well if necessary, a trait that has gotten him into trouble more than once.
              ■ AUDACIOUS Jer, rather than sticking to the shadows, would rather stand out. Whether it be tossing conventional ways of thinking to the side and putting his own spin on things, or the way he dresses and acts, he would rather be over the top rather than be lost in the crowd.
              ■ OUTGOING Jer is very much an extrovert, craving attention of all kinds. He found an outlet for this by being as outrageous as he can get away with (and sometimes when he can't) and is completely a crowd-pleaser as a result. He craves to be accepted for who he is rather than a mask, and actively seeks out social interactions as a result.

Attention
                  Pulling tricks
                  Cabbage
                  Old TV shows

DISLIKES
                  Being ignored
                  Lima beans
                  Early mornings
                  Being bored
                  Snobs and purists

HOBBIES
                  Muggle magic tricks
                  Knife flipping and throwing
                  Collecting hats

STRENGTHS
                  Sleight of hand
                  Expert thief

WEAKNESSES
                  Is loud
                  Cannot cast magic with a wand

FEARS
                  Being abandoned

CHILDHOOD I'm an orphan. I wasn't told who my real parents were, only that I was dumped on the doorstep of the orphanage without a note or anything. I was lucky I was found, since it was freezing and I was likely to die from exposure if no one had found me. I grew up in the same orphanage I was dumped in. The first five years of my life, I was ignored. However, I then discovered that I had a talent for magic tricks. Making pennies disappear, levitating pieces of paper, the usual. Even I don't know how I do most of my tricks, but it got me noticed. When it did, I decided to make that what I was famous for (at least at the orphanage).

Well, the oddest thing happened. Some red-haired bloke came to the orphanage that was apparently a friend of Steffi's. He was really weird too, like he knew the place or something. Next thing I know, me and the rest are being packed up and shipped off to live at his place. We'd apparently been adopted by his family, and he used to be an orphan too. Least the place is big, and the family's rich. Maybe this means we're actually getting good luck for once.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  FIRST YEAR I discovered I had honest to god magic. That... took a bit to settle in. I mean, I was a street magician, and finding out that my magic (at least some of it) was real was really cool. Anyway, I went to Steffi, Cain, and Bree's school and got sorted into Slytherin, and immediately got into a couple of arguments. It wasn't easy in my first year, to be honest. Everyone kept on passing out, the mudbloods, I mean. Steffi passed out, and I spent a lot of time worrying about her, Kenny, and everyone else I knew. I also met a friend, Gypsy. All in all, it was kinda a rough start for my time at school.
                  SECOND YEAR Second year was... Interesting to say the least. Started off by finding a body in the dungeon with Gyp, and then it just got worst. Had a ruddy argument with this one boy in my house, and I'm pretty sure he wants to hex me in my sleep. He wouldn't get a chance to do it anywhere else, as I don't do anything in the house but sleep, I don't even eat at the house table. I also seemed to at least find a truce with that Ronna girl, which hopefully she doesn't decide to blow that up again.
                  THIRD YEAR Third year got off to a slow start, but that didn't last long. Kenny joined me in the school and was sorted into Slytherin just like me and Bree. However, things took a nosedive when I found out Cain vanished. Just, without a trace. There was nothing to suggest he'd run away, but also no evidence to point to him being kidnapped. I had the distinct displeasure of letting Kenny know, and well, yeah. Beyond that, it wasn't a good or bad year, it was just a year of school. That, and I might have killed my wand. Either that or it's hibernating. Never could get the ruddy thing to work for me right.
                  FOURTH YEAR Fourth year, well, Gypsy started seeing this bloke in my house, Daniel Kiremono. He's okay, but I found it disturbing how he was changing her, and she was allowing it to happen. I also found out from Gypsy I had a brother. Michael Davenport. That, that was weird, since we look nearly identical.
                  FIFTH YEAR I was made a prefect in fifth year. Yes, you heard me right. I. Was. Made. A. Prefect. Me! Bloody barmy professors. In any case, I started seeing Kas this year, while Gypsy was seeing Michael. Yes, you heard right. Gypsy was dating my brother. Never mind that I'd liked her now for the past two years, and she could have clued into the fact that I was attracted to her. It kinda resolved itself in the end, though. Me and Kas broke up, Gyp and Michael broke up, and well, right after our OWLs, she ended up snogging me in the entrance hall of the school. Can't complain about it too much though. We did start dating right after it happened.
                  SIXTH YEAR Sixth year was interesting enough. Kenny ran away during the summer, and I had to keep an eye on the kid for a while until I brought him home. We had a bloody barmy teacher for Potions, and well, we kind of staged a walk out. Found out that Ronna had snogged Toby in Diagon Alley. I just decided to help Gyp get Ronna to admit that she liked him. Which, she did, eventually. It just took a while. In the meantime, there was a ball at the school, and me and Gyp went to it. It kind of got interrupted bu Peeves and his mischief, but overall it wasn't that bad.
                  SEVENTH YEAR Seventh year became for me a mess of instances of intense studying combined with prefect duties, teaching Kenny how to be one, and time I spent with Gyp. Then Gyp's parents died, which got her depressed enough to do something bleeding stupid. At least I got her down to talk to my mor, who invited her to our place so she didn't spend the holidays with just Echo. I'd say her grandparents too, but Gyp's stated that they're ruddy awful people. Can't really blame her for believing that, though. The next nasty surprise came when I went home for Christmas holidays. Balder had been attacked, and Luke was in prison. Needless to say, that wasn't a fun experience. I managed to get through the rest of the school year though, glad that it was over and I didn't have to deal with school any longer and I could do what I wanted with my life.

POST GRADUATION I didn't move out immediately after graduating, deciding instead to help Steffi with the orphanage she now owned, helping with Balder, and trying to figure out why Kenny was spending less and less time at home. Turns out, one of his douche dads is being an absentee father, and well, I couldn't help much with that. Gypsy, on the other hand, had invited me over to a dinner with her grandparents, and that, well, that ended with me threatening to stab her grandfather and us deciding to do a fake engagement. Though, the fake engagement didn't exactly last. I ended up proposing to her a bit later, simply because well, I couldn't imagine anyone else I would rather spend me life with. Luke finally got out of jail, having been framed for the attack, and so things were settling down a bit. Well, except that we finally found out Cain had been murdered all those years ago. Then recently I found out that me and Michael weren't the only members of our family abandoned at birth. A kid at the orphanage named Malcolm was also abandoned by my egg and sperm donors, and well, I decided I wasn't going to let him live without family, so I convinced me and Gypsy we needed to adopt him. I just have to get a job first.

FAMILY Olan Borson - Father, Frida Borson (nee Bjelke) - Mother, Atle Borson, Noel Borson (deceased), Roald Bjelke - Uncles, Delilah Borson (deceased), Frey Bjelke - Aunts, Agnar Bjelke - Grandfather (deceased), Michael Davenport, Malcolm McGregor- Biological brothers, Magnus Borson, Luke Nalson-Lillantine, Cain Justox (deceased), Kenneth Blake, Balder Borson - Adopted brothers, Aubrey Gardiner, Ruka Theresia - Adopted sisters, Del Borson - Adopted Cousin (deceased)
              FRIENDS Gypsy Lovette, Veronica Kiss, Tobias Walsh, Jessamine Walsh
              BEST FRIEND Gypsy Lovette
              ROMANTIC INTEREST Gypsy Lovette
              ENEMIES Dmitri Kamenev
              PETS Tricks the cat

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:57 pm
xxxxS T E F F IxxxK A R I NxxxN A L S O N - L I L L A N T I N E xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Steff, Steffi

AGE 24

BIRTHDAY 31 December 2008

BLOOD STATUS Muggleborn

WAND 10 inches, Silver Fir, Phoenix Feather, Rigid, Decorated Shaft

GENDER Female

FACECLAIM Neko96 [x]

HOUSE Gryffindor

CLASS OF 2027

BEST LESSONS
                  Defense Against The Dark Arts
                  Cooking With Magic
                  Muggle Studies

WORST LESSONS
                  Herbology
                  History of Magic
                  Divination

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ O
                  Herbology ~ T
                  History of Magic ~ T
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ EE
                  Cooking with Magic ~ O
                  Divination ~ P
                  Muggle Studies ~ O

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ EE
                  Potions ~ P
                  Transfiguration ~ A
                  Cooking with Magic ~ O
                  Muggle Studies ~ O
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ D

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Owner of Wool's Orphanage

DREAM JOB Taking Care of Orphans

■ AMBITIOUS She doesn't let anything get in the way of her dreams. She is always looking for the next way to prosper and the next way to get her dream. She faces everything that gets in her way head on and never steps down.
              ■ BLUNT She is blunt. She'll never p***y-foot around something just because it might hurt your feelings. She finds that the truth (though it may hurt) usually hurts less than lies in the long run. She also has a temper and when it is activated... well nothing is gonna stop her from screaming everything she has been thinking.
              ■ PROTECTIVE She is a mama bear in every sense of the definition. She will do everything she can to protect the people she loves. You definitely don't want to be on her bad side or the person who ******** with her family. It won't end well for you.
              ■ MANIPULATIVE She knows how to get what she wants. She learned how to do it when she was younger and had to do it to survive. She only does it when its absolutely necessary but she could do it whenever she wants.
              ■ LOYAL Nothing could ever make her turn on her friends or leave them behind. She is loyal to them to the very end. She would rather go hungry or live with no shelter than let them do so. She would do anything they asked her to without blinking an eye and will keep all their secrets safe without ever asking why.
              ■ GENUINE She is a very genuine person. She rarely lies or deceives anyone. She would rather people know exactly what she is thinking than leave them guessing on her thoughts and confused. Even though as a kid she had to lie and steal and cheat to keep her family alive, she isn't proud of it. Watching over her family was more important than her morals though.

Magic
                  Orphans
                  Family
                  Freedom

DISLIKES
                  Pie
                  Cold
                  Rules
                  Crying
                  Fear

HOBBIES
                  Running
                  Outdoors
                  Learning

STRENGTHS
                  Loyalty
                  Honesty

WEAKNESSES
                  Stubborn
                  Manipulative

FEARS
                  Abandonment
                  Failing to Protect Her Family

CHILDHOOD She was born in England but grew up with German parents. Her parents left her at an orphanage when she was three and never returned, although they promised too. Unbeknownst to her, they were brutally murdered by a man looking for her. She easily created her own family at the orphanage gaining 2 siblings her age and a few more who were younger than her. When she was 7, a man caught her stealing his wallet (she was only doing it to feed her younger siblings), and gouged out her eye with a knife. He left her in an alleyway to die. Her brother Cain found her and brought her back to the orphanage where she got treatment and was able to survive. Her two siblings Cain and Aubrey had let her in on secrets about the magical world only to find out she was a muggleborn witch! She received her letter to attend Hogwarts with great enthusiasm. The summer before her first year, she got reacquainted with her friend Luke whom had been adopted. Turns out he was a wizard too.

SCHOOL YEARS
              FIRST YEAR She atteneded Hogwarts and was sorted into Gryffindor. She made a few friends including Luke, Tobi, Tevye and Autumn, but spent most of the year worried about her younger siblings whom had no one to fend for the while she was away.
              SECOND YEAR She spent her second year causing havoc with Luke and met a boy named Crash from the orphanage too. Turns out there are a lot of magical kids at that damn orphanage. It must be a lucky place for magic kids or something.
              THIRD YEAR This year started out with Luke flirting with every girl under the sun. Which pissed Steffi off of course. Before she could make up with Luke, she fell into a coma. When she woke up, Jer told her that Luke had dated like half the school while she was asleep and she screamed at him before finding out he'd spent most of his time at her bedside worried sick over her. Luke's family ended up adopting her and almost all of her siblings. Kenny stayed behind to care for their newest sibling Rhys, whom was adopted by another family.
              FOURTH YEAR Over summer she kissed Luke and he ran away, but they ended up making up and at least becoming friends again, although everything else was left un-discussed.
              FIFTH YEAR Fifth year was spent mostly studying for OWLs and ignoring the awkward relationship between the two. They were technically siblings now so dating would be weird right? Cain disappeared over summer and it is assumed he finally got caught stealing and was "punished". Steffi likes to pretend he just ran away because facing his death is too much for her.
              SIXTH YEAR In her sixth year, Tobi attempted to dose Luke with a love potion but ended up dosing himself instead. It all ended alright at least though since Luke got jealous of Tobi and making a move finally anyways. And so they finally got together.
              SEVENTH YEAR She left the school with a bang as she Luke and Tobi pulled the greatest pranks that year.

POST GRADUATION Once she graduated, she saved up money and bought the orphanage, promising to never let another orphan starve. She is now living with Luke and he finally proposed. Ironically he proposed on the exact rock that they had shared their first kiss on. You know, the one where he ran away from her. She let Frida and Vio and Gypsy and the rest of them plan her wedding because she didn't really care what it looked like. They did a good job and she finally married Luke. Jer was the maid of honor.... wore a dress and everything. It was great.

FAMILY Olan Borson - Father, Frida Borson(nee Bjelke) - Mother, Atle Borson - Uncle, Noel Borson - Uncle(deceased), Roald Bjelke - Uncle, Delilah Borson -Aunt(deceased), Frey Bjelke - Aunt, Agnar Bjelke - Grandfather(deceased), Magnus Borson - Adopted Brother, Luke Nalson-Lillantine - Adopted Brother, Cain Justox - Brother, Jeremy Lovette - Brother, Kenneth Blake - Brother, Balder Borson - Adopted Brother, Aubrey Gardiner - Sister, Del Borson - Cousin(deceased)
          FRIENDS Jeremy Lovette, Gypsy Lovette, Tobi Fallrein, Crash Barret
          BEST FRIEND Tobi Fallrein
          SPOUSE Luke Nalson-Lillantine
          ENEMIES Roald Bjelke, Lyre Lutrix
          PETS Rogue the Bobcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:59 am
xxXxxDel Rey Roxas Borson, DeceasedxxXxx

Hi, my name is Del Rey Roxas Borson

But I mostly go by Del or Rey or Del Rey- - - whatever you want! Just not something atrocious, please.

I'm a male, hun.

I'm 13 years old.

My birthday is October 16, 2012

The school I'm attending is Hogwarts

My dream job is something to do with history. The past is a fascinating thing.

My blood status is a Purebie

This is my third year at Hogwarts.

The house I'm in is Hufflepuff, darling~

I'm interested in anything and anyone but let's wait until I'm older to do anything, okay?

I'm currently with no one.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a giant blonde hassle!

- - -Del Rey has a rather large understanding of the world for an eleven year-old. Death, in particular, is one of them. Having his mother taken away from him when he was 4, his first taste of it was received quite early, which was later added on to when his father Noel Borson was killed in an freak accident earlier in the year. As such, he has a healthy respect for life, living as a vegetarian, a dedicated environmentalist and, even if rather inappropriately for one so young as he, a naturist- - - something that started young with his dislike of clothes in general, until he found a well and good reason to practice it that also corresponded with his view on the world. He does have a sense of propriety, and practices it only in the privacy of his own quarters. Or when no one is around. But no one knows about that. Because no one is around. He is a free thinker and something of a flower child. Del Rey, in addition to his love for nature, also has a developed love for the past, often spending hours reading up on history and arts. A talented and dedicated artist himself, he dreams of travelling around the world and creating a volume of illustrations about himself, his past and the world itself. Never one without art materials, Del Rey is an independent, a socializer and an expressive, affectionate and accepting person, refusing to judge a person based on others' opinions until he has seen them for himself. Del Rey is playful, cheery and not easily insulted, though he will play along and does not mind losing or admitting defeat as long as he did make a mistake and not people assuming and making up things. Del Rey also enjoys conflict, oddly enough, and thinks of it as play. He is also a vivacious talker, and is perfectly able to express his dislike of someone without any outward signs of it, treating them just the same, except for the fact that he greatly dislikes them. However, overall, he is an easygoing, fun-loving individual. Like a lot of people, however, Del Rey has his moments as well. To lose someone is a horror to him and he guards those he deems 'his' very well. He is a selfish person, and will not stop until he gets what he wants. Being how he is, he knows how he acts on the norm is a great asset to him and will not hesitate to use his friendly attitude, his wealth or anything else at his disposal to demolish someone who has gone against him if he is irked enough. A proficient manipulator, he will also gladly cut down someone verbally or otherwise- - - though he would not murder, as that is against his beliefs- - - who has earned his displeasure if they persisted in it too long, though he has a reasonably good tolerance for this kind of thing and would rarely ever have to resort to that. He uses everything in his arsenal of assets, including his height, which stands at a good 3 to 4 inches taller than most of his peers. However, his real fixation is to live forever, one stemmed from seeing death and trying to escape it, which was cemented into his being by the death of his father. His true goal, henceforth, is to attain immortality.

My background story is

- - - Del Rey had a normal, happy childhood, raised as a happy little Pureblood until his world was turned upside-down when his mother, who was pregnant at the time with his younger sibling, miscarried and died along with the stillborn child. Living then with his widowed father, Noel Borson, who was a realist and though a loving and caring father, did not know how to act around and treat his child after the incident. This upbringing from his father that Del Rey went through adapted him to mature much, much quicker from a little boy to a young man. Also an educator and a scholar, Noel instilled in his child a love for the all the branches of the arts, a passion for history and a respect and high regard for the values of education and the hardships of the real world. Continuing his pureblood upbringing, Del Rey was introduced to other Pure families such as his and developed friendships with many who he had close attachments and friendships with until he was 8, when his father began to travel constantly on scholarly business and took Del Rey along with him. One outcome of this development in his life was the love of music and his wonder at nature- - - two happenings that made a major impact on his views and lifestyle. In his passion for art and music, Del Rey versed himself in a great number of instruments, having knowledge of how to work many musical instruments including his commendable voice and essentially becoming a musical jack-of-all-trades. In addition, he learned well how to work a knife, for defense, offense and other purposes. Del Rey's fear of death, over the years, has escalated to a certain level and developed various things about himself which was finally cemented upon receiving new of his father's demise. Receiving his Hogwarts Letter a short time after it- - - a bright side Del Rey has learned enough to look at- - - he was sent to live with his nearest relatives, his uncle Olan Borson and family, and his inheritance passed onto the guardianship of the Borson patriarch until such a time come to pass that he was old enough to live on his own and inherit his own fortune.

I enjoy anything to do with history, the arts, nature, meeting and making friends, food and physical liberalism!

I despise bigots, arrogant persons, people who make remarks about my nudist sensibilities, killing and death.

I'm afraid of dying. Simple as that.

My strengths are I'm a creative person and a very open, liberated and accepting one!

My flaws are my complex, which is so not a complex, but apparently people think it is, and my tendency to take things rashly when it incurs my dislike.

I look like

Year 1

Year 2

Year 3

Year 4

Year 5

Year 6

Year 7

My OWL scores are - - - .

My NEWT scores are - - - .

My wand is a 12 inch, spiral-shafted holly, with a fairy-hair core

My pet is a rock. Named Grimmy.

Oh! I forgot! nothing, lulz 8D

~Utsuha

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:17 am
xxxxA T L ExxxB J O R NxxxB O R S O N xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxXxxNon-Player CharacterxxXxx

NICKNAMES Alte (general confusions), Atle, Bjorn

AGE 27

BIRTHDAY January 7th

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND Fifteen inches, Black Cherry, Dragon Heartstring, Supple, Smooth

GENDER Male

FACECLAIM Alibaba Saluja [x]

ATTENDED Durmstrang

HOUSE Keltainen

YEAR/CLASS OF 2020

BEST LESSONS
                  Cursebreaking
                  Charms
                  Ancient Studies

WORST LESSONS
                  Healing
                  Herbology
                  Potions

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ E
                  Charms ~ O
                  Herbology ~ P
                  History of Magic ~ O
                  Potions ~ A
                  Transfiguration ~ E
                  Healing~ A
                  Cursebreaking~ O
                  Ancient Studies~ O
                  Study of Ancient Runes~ E
                  Mythology~ E
                  Muggle Mythology~ E
                  Arithmancy~ A

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ E
                  Charms ~ O
                  History of Magic ~ O
                  Potions ~ A
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Healing~ A
                  Cursebreaking~ O
                  Ancient Studies~ O
                  Study of Ancient Runes~ E
                  Mythology~ E
                  Muggle Mythology~ O
                  Arithmancy~ E

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Muggle Archaeologist

DREAM JOB Archaeologist

■ HARDWORKING Atle is a proficient worker, sticking with things once started and making sure it is finished to the best of his abilities. Despite his upbringing, he does not shy away from toil and work, relishing it and seeing it as a building experience for both his physical and mental health.
              ■ FRIENDLY Always with a smile, Atle would be the first to welcome someone into the fold, reassure a nervous soul and help pave the way for someone's acceptance into the group. Genuinely loving people, the lack of presence during his younger days has made him appreciative of company in any way and form.
              ■ OUTGOING Willing to try anything once, Atle is a sucker for adventure and new things, treasuring his experiences with a care that borders on loving. Always seeking something else to discover, he is more open and accepting than most.
              ■ INTELLIGENT Atle is far from the stereotypical image of a ditzy blond. Though he has his moments, he is assuredly proficient in many areas and is always exercising his ability to think and analyze, quick to assess, quick to pick up and quick to assimilate.
              ■ SECRETIVE Atle has built up his own image, hiding most of his past and other details he feels unnecessary for public knowledge. He is not an easy riddle to solve and if he can help it, he never will be.
              ■ CARING Inherent or not, Alte has always held a nurturing streak in his behaviour, always the first to lends a shoulder to cry on, the one to console someone distressed. As such, he will go out of his way to cheer someone up or comfort them. He is compassionate and kind and is never one to turn down a plea for help.

History
              People
              Animals
              Food

DISLIKES
              Dislikes
              Badly Prepared Food
              Misplaced Belongings
              Unmannered People
              Arrogance

HOBBIES
              Reading
              Swordplay
              Eating

STRENGTHS
              Pleasant Temperament
              History

WEAKNESSES
              Indulgence in Food
              Weak Metabolism

FEARS
              ■ Death
              ■ Solitude

CHILDHOOD As a child, Atle was brought up in a manner befitting of that of an old pureblood, strict and focused on propriety and scholarly manners. Being many years the junior of his two elder brothers, Atle was raised mostly in solitary, though it had no daunting effect on his person. Cultivated throughout his childhood days were his love for general adventuring and a deep passion for the past.

SCHOOL YEARS All throughout his Durmstrang years, Alte was a studious, model student, balancing his priorities well. Popular and a notable person, he was one who had his goal set and aimed to please both himself and his family. Heading into a field in history, the youngest Borson completed all his requirements with flying colours and achieved his goal without any overhanging worries, seeing as he was unobliged to pledge himself to anyone as per pureblood traditions, having escaped this particular duty.

POST GRADUATION Unsurprisingly, the youngest of the original siblings set off on his own, choosing not to rely on his family for his livelihood. Venturing into archaeology, Atle earned much credit both in the Muggle and Magical aspects of the branch, as well as serving as a historian during his training and official days as one. Now official partners with Jaime Aldruil, a friend and co-worker, Alte spends most of his time off in far-away places at work. Lately, he has taken a sabbatical from his line of work and is simply travelling for leisure.

FAMILY Brothers - Olan Borson, Noel Borson (deceased) || Sister-in-law - Frida Borson, Delilah Borson (deceased) || Nephews - Magnus Borson, Balder Borson, Luke Nalson, Jeremy Long, Cain Justox (deceased), Del Borson || Nieces - Aubrey Gardiner, Ruka Theresia
          FRIENDS none applicable
          BEST FRIEND Jaime Aldruil
          SPOUSE/BOY/GIRLFRIEND/CRUSH none
          ENEMIES none
          PETS an iguana named Amon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:40 pm
xxxxE R E T R I AxxxM E R E D I T HxxxB O R S O N xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES None

AGE 25

BIRTHDAY March 21, 2006

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 10 1/2 inch Ash and Unicorn Hair, pliable and smooth

GENDER Female

FACECLAIM Felicitas Woll [x]

MISCELLANEOUS Legilimens/Occlumens

HOUSE Slytherin

CLASS OF 2024

BEST LESSONS
                  Charms
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts
                  Wizard Law

WORST LESSONS
                  Potions
                  Herbology
                  Divination

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ O
                  Charms ~ O
                  Herbology ~ A
                  History of Magic ~ E
                  Potions ~ E
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Arithmancy ~ A
                  Cursebreaking ~ E
                  Divination ~ T
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ O
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ E
                  Wizard Law ~ O

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ O
                  History of Magic ~ E
                  Transfiguration ~ E
                  Arithmancy ~ E
                  Cursebreaking ~ O
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ E
                  Wizard Law ~ O

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Chaser and Captain For English Quidditch Team

DREAM JOB Having her own information network.

■ ANALYTICAL Eretria tends to be analytical in her thinking. If she thinks something makes no sense or is stupid, she says it, no matter who's feelings it might hurt. As a result, she has a hard time making friends.
              ■ OBSERVANT Eretria is also highly observant. She watches and listens to everything around her, and tends to keep notes on everything she sees. This helps her when she's figuring out how to stand on issues or people.
              ■ SNARKY Eretria has quite a waspish tongue, and has made fully-grown men cry as a child. She is particularly brutal when the topic of ignorance or stupidity is brought up, as she sees it as a blight that needs to be dealt with quickly and harshly.
              ■ SARCASTIC Eretria is also quite sarcastic. Her tone is often mocking, and she tends to use a lot of irony in her speech. This is also yet another reason she has trouble making friends, as she cannot help but say something in this tone.
              ■ DETACHED Eretria is detached, finding it better to sit quietly back and make observations and decide a course of action before acting. This also extends toward people, as she doesn't speak much unless necessary. Her definition of necessary differs from other people's however.
              ■ LOYAL While everything else would suggest otherwise, Eretria is also extremely loyal. She would kill if she had to to protect her friends and family. As she has few of the former and is extroadinarily protective of the latter, she takes her position as the sole Whitethorne of her generation with magic very seriously.

Writing
                  Muggle fortune-telling
                  Flying
                  Observing people

DISLIKES
                  Parties
                  Loud, rowdy people
                  Muggles
                  Running
                  Stupidity

HOBBIES
                  People-watching
                  Quidditch
                  Reading

STRENGTHS
                  Gathering information
                  Being observant

WEAKNESSES
                  Overly critical
                  Holds grudges

FEARS
                  Being a disappointment

CHILDHOOD I was born and raised in London, a pureblood witch amongst muggles. My mother and father both had two twin boys before me, Chalmes and Christopher, both squibs, and I was the only one who demonstrated any magical talent. Of course, this didn't endear me to many muggles my age, as they decided that I was too odd for them. Needless to say, I didn't have that many friends. I instead took the time to read and study the people around me, finding that I had a talent for understanding what wasn't being said. When I got my letter from Hogwarts, I was ecstatic. My brothers, of course, were jealous. Chalmes and I got into a heated row over the ordeal, while Christopher was a bit more understanding. Now I am on my way to school to learn to harness my magical ability.

SCHOOL YEARS Well, school for me was interesting. I had a relatively quiet school life, not accounting for the time I stormed out of class in Transfiguration and all. During my fifth year, my mother passed away and my brother vanished, causing me to seek the help of my former quidditch captain, Ronyo Storm. We found him, but he had become a vampire in the interim. Currently, I am dating someone that used to stalk me, and yes, I know that sounds weird, but it works.

POST GRADUATION I was scouted and picked up by the English Quidditch team as a chaser right out of school, and became a captain shortly thereafter. While this was going on, I also started my own side 'business' of information gathering and brokering. This caused me to come to the attention of several former Slytherins, including Michelle, Tay, and Virgil. All three wanted information, though Virgil wanted more, considering he asked me to help him kidnap some former schoolmate of ours. I did, and me and Richard succeeded in getting Ross the counselling he desperately needed. Beyond that, I met my father's future wife and her two children, and was introduced to not one, not two, but three niblings. Seriously, I think my family is just determined to prove we are just as much capable of breeding as any others, apparently.

Recently I married, while watching Chris turn his wife into a vampire and Chalmes deciding to have yet another girlfriend/fling/whatever it is that Elliryanna happens to be. I swear, this is all going to drive me mad. Well, besides the fact that I watched my father give me a half-brother and my uncle reveal that he'd produced bastards. Not to mention the fact that Balder, Magni's youngest brother, got attacked by some arse that decided to impersonate his younger brother Luke. Ugh, I think I need a drink...

FAMILY Gearvin Whitethorne - Father, Anastasia Whitethorne (nee Jennings, deceased) - Mother, Chalmes Whitethorne - Brother, Christopher Whitethorne - Brother, Chance Moors - Nephew, Zachary Whitethorne - Nephew, Desiree Whitethorne - Niece, Deveron Whitethorne - Uncle
              FRIENDS Amanda Davis, Shina Kiremono, Chase Henrick, Michelle Catlin (maybe?), William Dante Nott the Third (maybe?), Virgil Ross (maybe?)
              BEST FRIEND Amanda Davis
              ROMANTIC INTEREST Magnus Borson
              ENEMIES Ronyo Storm
              PETS Fenris

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
The Graveyard (Trash)