Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nari Rebel
Vice Captain

Savage Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:12 pm
User Image

Home to the Angels, it rests where only those with wings can reach unless someone is willing to carry them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:33 pm
User Image
Rayvyn
Daughter of Light ~ Dabbler of Dark

"What could be taking the ones with wings so very long?" She sighed, having sent a messenger to all angels the day before to call them all here. She needed to see what of her race were able bodied if war struck, not the she herself was sure what side to take. She wanted equality, but the others didn't, not in the same way.
She was seated on a stone just outside of the fortress, wishing to see them arrive herself. Things were stirring, the auras were active and shifting. What was she to do as Zealot with Daniel wanting Light to stay ruler?  

Nari Rebel
Vice Captain

Savage Shapeshifter

Nari Rebel
Vice Captain

Savage Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:35 pm
User Image
Rayvyn
Daughter of Light ~ Dabbler of Dark

Unable to stand waiting, Rayven stood and took flight, let them wait on her, she was tired of being bored in her own home. Not only that, but they would need the rest, they could tend themselves until she returned.

{Exit to Lost Light}  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:38 pm
Angel flies up to the gates of the fortress, he didn't particularity enjoy coming here as he was a half-breed and mocked at because his father defied his bloodline....he sighed as he opend his deep blue eyes and walked quietly through the gate. -exits to bedchamber-
User Image  

Angel Hirochigo

Dangerous Warrior

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Leviathan Holocaust

Gallant Member

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:10 pm
User Image

Fallen Sky-Hammer

☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

☠A large figure could be seen approaching the fortress,and in no time,the figure took shape,revealing to be a giant like angel knight,taller than most,and looked more muscular than a normal human being,yet unlike him,his sword had a human height,but since it was a sword,that fact scared most of his enemies,and allowed Fallen to bring down several enemies with ease.His armor,even if covered by his cape,could be heard,and just by hearing it,you could know that it was heavy,and made of steel,but unlike many armors,his armor was made of holy metal steel,a material many consider to be one of the strongest materials in the entire universe,and it was very handy to him,considering his main skills were endurance,resistance,body strength and raw power,which turned the angel into a living holy tank of war.Once Fallen landed,his wings vanished,leaving a few feathers behind,but they soon vanished too,he took a deep breath,inhaling all the pure air around him,the peace he felt at that moment could not be put into words,unless a war began out of nowhere,nothing could ruin that moment,and to enjoy more of that time,the tall angel walked to the edge of the entrance and looked down,thinking about his battles,his life,his future,and his next mission,feeling that it would have something to do with the queen,since she has been gone for quite some time,but if nothing happened to her,he was happy.☠

[angel knight]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:46 pm
User Image

Daniel ~ Father of Angels

Daniel appeared in a flash not far from where his knight stood. Smiling, the knowledge that not all felt as the others and still followed his teachings so well, he moved toward him, speaking softly. "Sky-Hammer, you have proven a most loyal man, I am proud of you. I wish to ask of you a task, should you be interested. It is of utmost importance to me." He controlled himself now, a plan forming and making him very happy with it. He could have Fallen do his alibi, so to speak, for when his Zealot returned.

Leviathan Holocaust

Nari Rebel
Vice Captain

Savage Shapeshifter

Angel Hirochigo

Dangerous Warrior

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:16 pm
Nari Rebel
User Image

Daniel appeared in a flash not far from where his knight stood. Smiling, the knowledge that not all felt as the others and still followed his teachings so well, he moved toward him, speaking softly. "Sky-Hammer, you have proven a most loyal man, I am proud of you. I wish to ask of you a task, should you be interested. It is of utmost importance to me." He controlled himself now, a plan forming and making him very happy with it. He could have Fallen do his alibi, so to speak, for when his Zealot returned.

Leviathan Holocaust

Angel softly landed up near the gates to the fortress, his eyes grew serious as he felt Daniel's aura nearby, but he shrugged it off and closed his eyes places hid hands within his robe and walking inside the arches in human form
" Okay Daniel it's about time we had a talk" he said softly to himself as he walked tall and proud.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:04 pm
Nari Rebel

User Image

Fallen Sky-Hammer

☠Fallen took a deep breath and exhaled calmly while observing everything around him,but then he quickly turned around when he felt his lord's presence behind him,the angel knelt,and listened to Daniel,and as soon as he could,Fallen replied, "thank you,my lord,for the kind words" ,he then looked up, "i accept the task,father,what is my mission?" ,the angel knight asked Daniel with great respect in his voice,but did not stood up,he was honored to receive a mission from his lord and father,Daniel,and whatever his lord needed,Fallen would accept and complete the mission at all costs,he was a faithful knight,if not,the most faithful of all angels.He looked to the side when a man approached with such arrogance that made Fallen feel disgust for the angel,to speak in that manner with Daniel was something unacceptable,but left the man alone,for he knew Daniel would take care of the man himself,but if he didn't,the result would be the same,shame would fall on the man's shoulders.☠

[angel knight]

Leviathan Holocaust

Gallant Member

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Nari Rebel
Vice Captain

Savage Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:20 pm
User Image

"I want you to guard my daughter, she is not to be left alone when she returns. Her room being the one exception to this. No man is to enter her bedchambers without paying the price. His life." He motioned for Fallen to rise, a smile on his face. "Until she returns, you are to accompany me, I wish to speak with you, you have served me well, and I wish to see if I am able to repair what the demons have done to one of my most trusted knights." He was praising him, and while Fallen was worthy of it, it was also served his own purpose, to reinforce that he was ruler of light.
Turning, he looked to the newer arrival, a slight sneer to his face. "You are to show respect to your god, Angel. Such an odd name, your father gave you." To him, it only served to remind him that mixing had gone on far long enough with humans it needed to end. No more would he permit his creations that freedom. Surely they could find someone suitable among their own race.

Leviathan Holocaust
Angel Hirochigo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:29 pm
" I have no god and my mother gave me that name" he smiled a bit at her memory before coming back to his senses shortly there after " you are right however it was rude of me to just walk in uninvited and unannounced and I do apologize for that "he stopped holding his ground, the aura pressure was intense and angel's human for could barely take it but he wanted to show the lord that he can speak to him as a human." I take it you know why I have come here to see you" he looked onto the lord of angels with confidence it was not arrogance that drove the man but the desire to avenge his fathers death he stood stoically awaiting the reply

User Image  

Angel Hirochigo

Dangerous Warrior

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nari Rebel
Vice Captain

Savage Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:39 pm
User Image

"If you wish to speak with me, you will remove that human form, and I care not who named you. So long as you are here, I require angels to show their true forms." He turned his eyes back to Fallen. The angel knight was a good man, and it was not only a disrespect to him, the father of all angels, but also to a man who prided himself on his race. Turning back to the younger man, he calmly await to see what he would do. He knew that whatever the boy wanted was important to him, but to a god it was trivial and bothersome to worry over.

Leviathan Holocaust
Angel Hirochigo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:47 pm
"You are just as my father had described you... so full of yourself in all due respect your lordship" angel did not leave his human form as he only used it in times of battle vs evil and he deemed it unnecessary, besides if some self righteous angels didn't like him being human so be it, he was used to dejection " If you won't tell me the last incantation lord Daniel then you are no use to me and I shall bother you no more" Angel stood at the ready bracing himself for any retaliation

User Image  

Angel Hirochigo

Dangerous Warrior

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Leviathan Holocaust

Gallant Member

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:11 pm
Nari Rebel

User Image

Fallen Sky-Hammer

☠Fallen nodded to his lord, "yes,father,i will protect her at all costs,none shall get near her" ,and when he saw the signal,the giant angel rose and listened to Daniel,with great honor, "yes,my lord,lead the way" ,Fallen then looked to the side,he ignored the fact that he was much taller than Daniel,but yet he fell so small compared to the god that stood beside him.He chose to stay quiet while his lord dealed with the angel,which seemed to have an odd name for a being of his race,the fact amused Fallen,but he kept that hidden,and knew that the angel,nor Daniel would be able to notice him,mainly because his helmet hid his face completely,revealing only his blue eyes,something normal for a holy angel such as him.☠

[angel knight]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:21 pm
User Image

"You wish to destroy demons, yes? That sword knows what you seek, what with your angelic blood. " Daniel stroked his chin a moment before adding, "Then again, you might need it revealed." He sounded thoughtful, debating whether to tell him or not. He might serve useful in ridding the world of the disgusting children of Samael. He didn't seemed concerned that Fallen towered over him, knowing that the angel would give him own life to defend that of his god. It was rather nice, having that much power to know even one who might have the strength to harm him would never raise a finger against him.

{OOC: Getting off, storming and lights are flickering. I'll reply tomorrow.}
Leviathan Holocaust
Angel Hirochigo
PM what you want it to be, I'm not sure what to have him to reply for that. he's not completely heartless so he will answer.

Nari Rebel
Vice Captain

Savage Shapeshifter

Angelic Heavens

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out