Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:26 pm
Players Involved:
User Image
User Image

Name quest For Pim.

edit; and JRP

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:46 pm
The time had finally come. Her pilgrimage had started along with the moving of her pride. Away from the swamp lands and there was talking of moving towards the mountains. Some of the pride had already had some interaction with a pride called Ela. Pimeria calmly groomed her fur back and made sure everything was in place. She doubled check her mental list to make sure she had everything before she made her adventure. She had bid her parents as well as her sibling’s goodbye and it wasn’t like she was going to be gone forever… She had hoped. Pim had seriously considered what her new name would be or if it would be given to her by another or possibly come about from a dream. There had been various mentions of how others names came about and she wandered if hers would just as interesting or possibly different.

Barz yawned and stretched his long body; it had been a long night of good times the previous evening. Females as far as the eye could see and plants that made one feel very tipsy. He groaned as he sat up and blinked wearily at the world. “No more of that nipstuff.” He grunted as he tried to stand but failed. “Sitting it is.” Heavy-lidded eyes stared straight ahead while his brain tried to focus on the plans he had for the day.

Pimeria was sad that her home had caught fire, but honestly… the weather and the smell was getting a bit much. The thought of mountains sounded exciting and new! The mountains could be a place to hone in her skills and practice jumping or climbing. The thought of living in the mountains sounded quite nice but sad at the same time, it was always hard to leave ones home. She was on a pilgrimmage currently and it was exhilarating to have the freedom of wandering around. To change your identity and start a new; not many got to do so. That was one of the things she liked about the swamp- well.. that name will hold no meaning. "I wonder what we will call ourselves now..." She thought out loud walking over to the shade to rest for a moment.

Why did he do it...why? He looked down and sighed. "Oh yeah." He eyed the shiny gem in the water. "Perfect item to craft into something in...teres....ting..." Barz pale eyes widened when he looked up to spy a goddess drinking right across from him. A beauty indeed and he looked around to see if she was with someone. He would have to fight another male and win, it wouldn't be good for the others ego. He grinned happily when he found no one and then proceeded to groom himself quickly. Dripping his paw into the water Barz used it to push back his mane so that it was away from his face.

Pimeria had noticed the other as soon as she had wondered into the area as she had always been observant like that. He certainly was an interesting kind of fellow with all that bright colouring on him and he appeared to be looking for something inside the water. Shrugging she leaned her head down for a nice cool drink as she throat had been so dry. When she looked upward Pim paused when she met pale or white eyes. “Noticed me now did you.” Sea green eyes looked down into the water and noticed a sparkle hidden by lapping waves. “Oh what is that.”

His first instinct was to cover what he had found, it was his! No one elses! But he had to play it cool and besides this lioness certainly looked like a catch. He noticed the lioness checking him out so he decided to return the favour by eyeing her back. "Hey there Peppotaí~" Barz eyed her mane it certainly looked like the colour of a pepper pot. "Oh this?" He gestured downward. "It's nothing really just some stone I found and nothing else really." Smooth. Really Smooth. So he followed up with a question, "So you from around here? Or just passing through?"

Pim stared at the other lion blankly. Did he just really call her that name? How dare-why the nerve! "Listen here-" She wandered closer and looked him up as well as down. "-Iarannmann, I just want to get a drink without any trouble. Oh and you know you are in the Mountain pride right?" If he got to make up a name for her it was only fair that she returned the favour.

Iarannmann? Huh, he had heard worse before and it wasn't too bad. Trouble? He smirked cockily oh if only she knew that her sass made her even more interesting. "Uh, no I did not. By all means then-" He rolled his paw in a continue-with-what-you-were-doing gesture. "-as you were beautiful one. " He looked back into the water before dunking his whole head in. He opened his mouth wide and tried to use his teeth to pull the treasure he found out. Lack of air made him dizzy and therefore he had to stop to come up for more oxygen. "Whoa!" He jerked back and sadly flailed for a moment. The lioness was now closer to him then she was before.

Pim mouthed the words "beautiful one" and then rolled her eyes. It would seem a player was in her midst. She told herself not to be concerned, that the other feline was fine and that he wasn't drowning. But he had been under for a long time and she was getting worried not matter how many times she told herself to move on. Dead bodies were never fun to look at and took time to bury, plus she was on a schedule. Sighing she finally gave in to her feelings and eyed the water. "Males." She grumbled and moved gracefully towards the submerged lion. Of course, of course! She had just reached his spot when the lion decided to come up for air. Pim nearly laughed at his reacting to her being close to him. "You ok?" The good thing about this meeting was that she had gotten a new name out of it. Peppotaí had a nice ring to it.

Barz nodded and tried to make up for the uncoolness that happened a few minutes ago. "Y-yeah, everything is good." He leaned closer not noticing that the shiny stuff he had found and lost was now stuck within his mane. "I think you'll be seeing a lot of me around here. I kinda like the thought of living in the mountains." He almost chuckled at the look of shocked horror on her face. "Once I find an elder and ask for entrance I'll be golden. See ya round Peppotaí~"

"My name is Pimeria!" She glared at the retreating males back. "UGH!" Great, just great.

END  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

[IC] Jini-msemi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas