Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:56 pm
xxxxxxx KI'ZAA THUNDERBIRDS

Welcome to the recruitment thread for the Thunderbirds, a special covert group of thieves. For the I/T and information thread, click here.

The Rules

- Obviously, for your lion/lioness to be eligible, they must be part of the Kizingo'Zaa and must be a Thief (and therefor, at least an Adolescent).

- The Thunderbirds will only be stealing inanimate objects - crafting materials, food, information, etc. - no living creatures. For IC purposes, unless otherwise stated, victims are assumed to be NPC Rogues.

- Competitive, egotistical, loudmouth, glory hound, jerk. If any of those words can be used to describe your lion/lioness, this is not the place for them.

- The Thunderbirds must be kept secret. Any lion/lioness that wishes to join must take the oath, agreeing to keep everything to themselves. Anyone who breaches this rule will be immediately ejected from the Thunderbirds, and possibly encounter some unfortunate events.

- If you'd like to offer a future Thief as a candidate, feel free to apply here using the provided form. We will reserve a spot for them, and when they come of age and gain thief ranking, they will be approached. On this note, you can also apply (in this thread, using the correct form) to have a Mentor train your future Thunderbird before they reach adolescence. They, of course, will know nothing of the Thunderbirds, and will be trained only as a Thief.

Ranks and Memberlist

Leader - The head of the Thunderbirds.
Rani'Kob (Conrad The Mighty)

Mentor - The rank given to those with the highly-developed skill and wisdom required to teach others.
Rani'Kob (Conrad The Mighty)
Dhoruba Kali (Rennekae)

Thunderbird - The rank given to those who have passed the test, taken the oath and been determined to have what it takes.

Pick of the Litter - The rank given to all new recruits until they have been deemed worthy and take the oath.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:04 pm
How It'll Work

To apply, simply post the correct code in this thread and fill it out. c:

If you have a Thief who wants to be a Thunderbird:

[size=16][align=center][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][color=gold]▄[/color][color=darkmagenta]▀[/color][color=tomato]▄[/color] I've got sticky fingers![/size][/align]

[size=10]Name of Thief: [url=most recent CERT of your lion]Your SoA's name[/url]
Brief Personality: Just a short description so we know what your thief is like. Again, NO PRIDEFUL, BOASTFUL, EGOTISTICAL GLORY HOUNDS.
Referral: Dhoruba'Kali/Rani'Kob - Who would you like to recruit you to the band?. This person will introduce you at your first meeting, have the biggest part in your training and possibly have a recruitment RP with.
Would you like your recruitment to be RPed?: Yes/No.[/size]

If you will have a thief who will want to be a Thunderbird:

[size=16][align=center][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][color=gold]▄[/color][color=darkmagenta]▀[/color][color=tomato]▄[/color] I will have sticky fingers![/size][/align]

[size=10]Name: [url=most recent CERT of your lion]Your SoA's name[/url]
Age: What age they are now, so we know how long it will be before we can recruit them.
Brief Personality: Just a short description so we know what your thief is like. Again, NO PRIDEFUL, BOASTFUL, EGOTISTICAL GLORY HOUNDS.
Referral: Dhoruba'Kali/Rani'Kob - Who would you like to recruit you to the band? This person will introduce you at your first meeting, have the biggest part in your training and possibly have a recruitment RP with.
Would you like your recruitment to be RPed?: Yes/No

[b]EDIT[/b]: I'm ready! (Leave this part out until your lion reaches adolescence and gains the Thief rank. At which point, please quote your desired recruiter.[/size]

If you've already offered a future Thief and would like them to receive Thief training from a mentor before then:

NOTE: This training will be VERY basic. Little more than learning the stalking techniques used in hunting, and not very serious at all.

[size=16][align=center][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][color=gold]▄[/color][color=darkmagenta]▀[/color][color=tomato]▄[/color] I want to have sticky fingers![/size][/align]

[size=10]Name: [url=most recent CERT of your lion]Your SoA's name[/url]
Mentor: Dhoruba'Kali/Rani'Kob - Who would you like to mentor your lion/lioness? The two will have at least one PRP together in which your cub/juvenile is taught very basic stealth and theft techniques.[/size]

If you have a current Thunderbird that would like to become a Mentor:

NOTE: In order to be promoted to Mentor, your Thief must already have taken the oath and been sworn in as a Thunderbird.

[size=16][align=center][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][color=gold]▄[/color][color=darkmagenta]▀[/color][color=tomato]▄[/color] I want to teach others to have sticky fingers![/size][/align]

Name: [url=most recent CERT of your thief]Your SoA's name goes here[/url]
Qualifications: Why do you want your lion to be a mentor?
Style: How will your thief teach others? Will they be patient and supportive? Will they be kind but tough? Or will they be the jerk that no one likes, but that gets great results quickly?

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:06 pm
xxxxxxx OPEN!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:38 pm
I mentioned this to you through a PM, but once the Royal cubs arrive at least one of them [mine] is going to aspire to be a thief. If you guys are interested in a royal tag along, i'd love to throw her in here once she's arrived.

Also, is there any way you guys would be interested in stealing or attempting to steal from a real SoA? I have a male who would fit so perfectly as a theft target XD

To make it fair as to whether the goods or stolen or not we could use a system of rolls to determine the outcome?

Just thought i'd offer in case you two were interested.

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:37 pm
I'll just toss a quick quote to Conrad..

Conrad The Mighty

I'd be interested in that - Conrad and I can organize it similar to an ORP and throw in prompts here and there.
Once the group gets moving, we can throw in a prompt that someone notices your guy and all his items, and we'll quote you. Then Dhoru and Rani can encourage each thief to try to steal from him. They can approach one at a time. Conrad or myself can roll, and then each other RPer can roll once. After someone matches the number/everyone has rolled/a certain amount of time, either the person who matches the roll or the closest gets to try to steal. Then you could roll, and if they get higher they steal the item. The first person to lose attracts your guy's attention, and we can RP a small confrontation - preferably not very violent - and then call it a day. c:

On the subject of the cub, I'm not sure how that'd work.. Are we allowed to future-RP our people? Otherwise we'd have to wait a few months for him to grow and then become a thief.

Depawsit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:00 pm
Rennekae

That sounds like a plan to me, no worries on the violence part. I don't have any violent lions. The only item he'd be upset with losing is a gift from a god, but that's off limits XD

Everything else he would simply shrug off, because he'd have no personal attachment to them C:

As for the cub, I wouldn't future RP her, i'd RP her as she is. She'd just be an obnoxious little cub who likes to bother the real thieves in hopes of finding a mentor. But she may not be right for this plot. I might bother Dhoru about it later, or have Nema bother him XD

Just let me know when you guys are ready for everything to get started. Fio is up for this type of RP anytime.

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:11 am
Depawsit

When your little one is older, she could surely be recruited. But I think Rani would have a coronary if she knew a cub was aware of the meetings. I'd love to see Rani's son in the group however. heart It would bring Rani great honor.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:12 am
That's good; I'd hate for anyone to get hurt.

Dhoru would love to mentor someone! Even if she's still a cub - though he wouldn't take her off pride territory, only show her how to prowl and such. c:

Depawsit
The plot has been changed slightly; if you want to read it over, you can. Make sure you visit the link in the first post. c:

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:37 am
xxxxxxx I want to have sticky fingers!

Name: Aine - Lightning Bug - I don't have a cert for her yet o: Sorry...
Mentor: Rani'Kob [though either would work]

Backlog stuff yay?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:58 am
I'd of loved to throw asker in here but he's grown XD  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:41 am
Seaki

I'll accept Aine as Rani's Pick of the Litter! heart

AstoriaFallen

You can totally throw him in! He can take the test and swear the oath as an adult. I'll have to poke Rennekae to make some adjustments.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:30 am
Conrad The Mighty

He has no theiving history so you're aware, he's a Parton/Lord right now XD he's pretty skilled in combat and pretty stealthy :3 I think it would be an interesting plot or him  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:52 pm
AstoriaFallen

Well, right on! Go ahead and sign him on up! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:54 pm
xxxxxxx I will have sticky fingers!

Name: Asker
Brief Personality: I've only RP'd him once so i'm still working out his personality XD
Referral: Whomever is great <3
Would you like your recruitment to be RPed?: Yes, All the RP <3

EDIT: I'm ready!

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:46 pm
AstoriaFallen

Accepted! Welcome Asker! If you'll start the RP we can get that going. He'll be approached and asked to join by Rani. heart  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff