Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Touch that coffee and you're dead! ( Ryan/Otto/Kat ) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:18 pm
It had been a few days since his 'visit' to Caelius' office and even now the lingering feeling that he was forgetting something remained. It was a weird feeling. A nagging one, and in spite of his efforts to remember, nothing worked. Today was no different. But instead of brooding over it like he had the first few days, he opted to go to the cafeteria first. That way he would at least have eaten something before he distracted himself with these non existent memories.

So once there and he had his tray of food, he picked out the first, empty table and took a seat.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:47 pm
Otto was silent as the grave, and still as a stagnant pond. He sat at a table with a half empty juice box pretending to be napping. But he wasn't napping. There was a certain bitchy Kat-person there. With coffee. Across a few tables he carefully watched through half lidded eyes. Sure she nearly died/did die/was exiled... but that didn't change the fact he needed to get back at her.

And he knew exactly how.

But then Ryan showed up. That spineless brat didn't have his back then. He'd have to pay too.

And he knew exactly how too.

Otto carefully, and lazily, waved as Ryan sat down, icy blue eyes glaring upward from his head's rested position on the table. "Yo. Wanna do me a favour?"  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:56 pm
Ryan placed the tray on the table before catching Otto's wave and returning a small, wary one. For some odd reason, he got the feeling that Otto was angry. A feeling that was backed up by the glare the death hunter was giving. But then again, that seemed to be his permanent expression.

"Favour?" he repeated, sliding his seat in and giving the other a curious look. "What with?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:59 pm
"See, I feel all bad and s**t fer the stuff you and Kat went through, right?" He was lying. But pokerface, so... "So I was gunna do somethin' special for her, since I got her panties all in a twist over somethin' stupid." So many lies.

"So like, I need her to leave the room for a bit, so I can rig somethin' up for her, but I can't let her know its me. Ya get me? Like.. its gunna be a surprise."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:06 pm
"Kat?" He furrowed his brow, trying to recall the name. "Oh, you mean that female sun hunter?" Yes, he remembered talking to her after leaving the office. She seemed distressed about something and even got angry at him and though he remembered going through some stuff recently, he didn't really recall going through anything with her. Maybe he was talking about two separate matters?

"So you want me to distract her while you do whatever it is you're going to do then?" Sounded easy enough. "How long of a distraction?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:13 pm
"Oh, like a minute or two. Not long." Otto fought the urge to smirk. This was going too we---

. . .

Wait.. It almost sounded like Ryan barely remembered Kat. That's now how things went down back then. Odd, but that was another matter entirely. His revenge was much more important. He'd dig into that later.

"I'll keep an eye out, just keep her outta the room for a minute, aight?"  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:31 pm
"Sure thing." He pushed the chair out again, rising to his feet.

If he still had his memories about Kat, then he would have known about her and her love for coffee, and that this was going to be like playing with fire.

"I'll get her to follow me out of the cafeteria for a bit." Hopefully it would work, she seemed pretty mad at him the last time they talked. Though since he already agreed to help Otto out, there was no avoiding it. Fortunately, it didn't take long to spot her either. She was over at another table, half way across the room and with a coffee mug in hand, alone and minding her own business. With a shrug he made his way over. Completely unaware of the prank he was about to become an accomplice to.

"Umm, Kat?" He tapped the sun trainee lightly on the shoulder. "Can I get your help with something?" He was still thinking up what exactly it was he needed 'help' with, but he was sure he could think of something.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:52 pm
Kat had been sitting here nearly an hour, not speaking with anyone, not doing anything aside from sipping at her coffee--her sixth coffee. It was too damn early to be up at this God forsaken hour, yet here she was. She hadn't even noticed that she had been being watched this whole time, let alone talked about, so when Ryan had come over to talk to her, she only gave him a look.

"What?" What did he want? He, who didn't even remember who she was, but remembered everyone else on this bloody island. The little p***k..!

"Oh, and what's that? If you haven't noticed, I'm kind of busy at the moment." Busy at doing nothing. It was hard task, but it took up all her time.

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:35 pm
Ryan flinched back at the angry tone in her voice. Apparently she was still mad at him.

"You're..." He paused, trying not to state the obvious, but ended up doing so anyways. "just drinking coffee." She might as well have said she didn't want to talk to him. "Look. I'm sorry, but I really don't know who you are. Can I just borrow your time for two minutes? Two minutes. That's all I'm asking."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:44 pm
Just drinking coffee? Wow, that a*****e really did forget who she was. If he had known, then he would know her love for this drink, and that it wasn't just coffee for her. It was her one true love. Turning up her nose at his request, and his words, Kat pushed away from the table, setting her coffee back down. "Fine! Whatever! Two minutes! I don't even know why I should be doing this for you, since you obviously don't remember me."

If he didn't remember her, then fine. See if she cared! Its not like they were good friends or anything, after all.

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:48 pm
Ryan sighed. He wasn't sure what he did to piss of this girl, but seriously. He had never seen her before that visit to Caelius' office. Why was she so hell bent on saying otherwise. "Thank you." He muttered, leading her out of the cafeteria, where she wouldn't be able to see Otto going about his devious plans.

Maybe she would feel a little better after Otto's gift.

Bittiface
ALL YOURS OTTO >8D

LividPeas

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:43 pm
Finally.

Otto swiftly got up from his chair, cracking his spine as he stretched out from sitting so long. Time for business. He grabbed a salt shaker and a spoon, and headed to Kat's cup.

The whole container of salt was emptied into the coffee. Otto stirred it well, blending it all in. He then turned, chucked both instruments of prankery into a nearby garbage pale, and sat back down at his own table, laying his head down like he had before and lazily flipping through his phone.

It was harder than normal to keep his poker face. He couldn't wait to hear her gag.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:40 am
Well that was a complete waste of time! Ryan needing 'help' was more just random chatter of nothing important. Why the hell did he even need her for that? Slamming the door open, she paid no attention to the hunters startled and staring at her as she re-entered the cafeteria with Ryan, and returned to her seat. Her gaze landed on her coffee, pleased to find that the drink was still hot.

Though, something.. felt off..

Unable to understand this feeling, she gave a quick glance about the room, checking to see if there was anything or anyone suspicious about, still missing the very guilty death hunter checking his phone.

Giving up, she settled into her seat, lifting the drink to her lips.

It didn't take long for Otto's trick to fall into play as the hunter nearly spat the brew out as soon as it had touched her taste buds. Crushing the foam cup in her grasp, she ignored the attention on her again, she scanned the room for the enemy who had camouflaged himself among the rest of the hunters.

No matter.. she knew who it was as soon as she spotted him. "OTTOOOOO!!!!" Was this why Ryan had distracted her? So Otto could do this!? Oh.. both of them were dead. No one messed with her coffee and made it out alive! No one!

Somebody was gonna get hurt real bad..

Bittiface

OnionGrump

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:12 pm
So the distraction didn't go well, but hopefully it lasted long enough for Otto to finish his surprise for Kat. It was just too bad that he was unaware of the explosion of rage that was about to come. Especially since he was heading right back to where Otto was. So if Kat had any doubt about Otto being the culprit before, she certainly wouldn't now.

"OTTOOOOO!!!!"

Ryan froze as the familiar voice shrieked out across the room. He would have looked over his shoulder at Kat, but right now, his attention was also on the death hunter.

"What did you..."

Bittiface

LividPeas

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:20 pm
A cackle, and then a huge, devilish grin. Icy blue eyes lifted to meet Ryan.

"You better start runnin', partner. Yer involved now." Otto shoved his seat out from under himself and leapt over the table, running for the doors.

"I REGRET NUTHIN'!!!!"

LividPeas

OnionGrump

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out