Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] What do you mean you don't remember me..? [Kat/Ryan]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:56 pm
Although unsure as to why she had to fill out being a hunter again, Kat left Caelius' office with perplexed look. Xedis string of curses echoed in the back of her mind, like he was very much upset with her for having done something she couldn't recall. Of course, when asking about it, all she got in return was a snide remark, followed by silence. No matter how hard she tried to recall the past events, nothing came to mind. It felt as though part of her memory had been severed.

Stressing a bit, she rubbed at her temples tenderly, still trying to get her head to adjust to the noise. Ever since she had been, or at least had that vision of who she assumed was Circe, her head felt it was about to explode, and her memory was faulty.

Circe..

Damn that bloody eye-ball! What was that even all about? Kissing her like that, all out of the blue - NO! She didn't want to think about that! It was much to embarrassing! Gawd! If anyone else had ever caught wind of what had happened.. Luckily for her, only three, maybe four people knew about it. Ryan, herself, Circe and.. maybe Caelius? She shuddered, rubbing at her arms. That was an awkward thought..

Sighing, she struggled to put the thought out of mind, even if it was a difficult task, considering. Blasted floating eye ball..!

Making a fool out of her like that.

Looking about, she caught sight of the trainee, Ryan making his way down the hall. Casually striding up beside him, she gave him a wide grin, patting him on the shoulder. "Hey, Ryan. Was that office visit a bit weird for you as well?" Well, any visit with Caelius was weird, and mildly horrifying if she was one to say, but the fact that she could remember things..

Maybe she really was losing it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:17 pm
Ryan gave the other girl a look. She was talking to him as though she knew him well, she even knew his name, but this was his first time seeing her. Maybe she was just a friendly, well informed person. "You mean other than the pounding headache and the nagging feeling that I'm forgetting something," including Kat. "no, it seemed like a legit meeting with the death division lead." He gave a roll of his eyes and shook his head. He wasn't even sure why he was there to begin with. The banishment and the Sahara, as well as his encounter with Medea was as clear as day, but everything before was just a blank. Like a key piece was missing.

"Nice to meet you by the way. You seem to know my name already, but I don't think I know yours. You are?" He offered a smile, friendly, but distant. Not one that would have been given to her if he still had his memories.

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:51 pm
Kat's smile widened a little, shrugging as she walked. True, it was pretty much what you'd expect from a visit with the death lead. Though, it concerned her that she wasn't the only one with the feeling of something forgot. "Really? When did this start happening? I only ask, because I have that same feeling. It's weird.."

Not that it bothered her much, but what Ryan said next, did. "Wait what?" Hold the hell up! What the--he didn't know who she was? Was this some kind of bad joke? How could he not? They awoke from the pods at the same time, they had been on this island together for over a year! so what the hell did he mean by all this bull s**t? "Ryan, don't be an a**, okay? I don't like it when people pull this kind of s**t game with me."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:03 am
"I don't know." He admitted. His head throbbed and it felt as though it had been someones playground.

His headache was only about to get worse, unfortunately, but apparently Kat was not happy about introductions. "I'm... not?" He said weakly. Unsure of what it was he said that angered her. It was his first time meeting her, so surely he hadn't done something to make her angry... had he? "Isn't it normal to introduce yourself to someone you just met?" He continued, trying to reason with her.

Why was she so angry at him for all of a sudden?

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:11 pm
Whoa, okay, seriously! What the hell was going on? How the hell could he not know who she was!? They had been on more than one mission together, sparred with each other, even hung out! And now he was saying that they had never met before in their lives? Was he serious? This had seriously better be a joke, even though it was far from funny.

Clenching her fists at her side, Kat gritted her teeth, attempting to keep her temper under control. Though, she was unsure how long she could keep herself from snapping. This hurt, it hurt a lot. To be friends with someone, and then say he didn't even know her..? What's worse, was that he didn't understand why she was upset with him! Making her believe that he might really have forgotten her completely.

"What the hell, Ryan! We've been on this island for over a year together! We've gone through a load of crap already together, we're even friends--how the hell can you turn around and say this is our first time meeting!?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:58 pm
"Because it is our first meeting." He said, once she was finished, a little taken aback by her anger. From what she was saying, they had known each other pretty well and for a year. But given he had no memory of her, that was just impossible. "Look. I'm sorry, but I think you're mistaking me for someone else. I don't know you and I've never seen you before today."

He felt bad for her. Really, he did. But there was no point in lying and saying he did and that they were friends, because he didn't and they weren't.

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:26 am
"No it's not!" She snapped, coming close to losing her temper. This was probably the worst joke she had ever had anyone play on her in her life, and she had some that were pretty shitty. Clenching her jaw, her brow knitted together as she glared up at the boy.

"Look. I'm sorry, but I think you're mistaking me for someone else. I don't know you and I've never seen you before today."

"......"

Without a word, she aimed a punch directly at his cheek, not bothering to hold back her anger any longer. She didn't know what was going on, why Ryan had suddenly forgotten her, or why her own memory was a little faulty. All she knew was those words stung more than she would have thought possible.

"I'm not ******** mistaking you for someone else! You're just not thinking hard enough! Go ahead and ask the others on this bloody island, and they'll tell you the exact same thing! We're friends! Or I guess I should say we were..!"

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games