Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] A Flutter of Warmth at Heart (Tsumetai & Kiele)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sawaki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:46 pm
User Image

This was the first winter that Kiele had witnessed that had been so cold. He adored snow, and the way that it crunched under his heavy hooves when he walked through the forest, but he couldn't help but grow impatient for the warmth and excitement of spring from time to time. As he walked through a dense forest, he thought about his father's recent misfortune, but he didn't let his thoughts linger too long. Instead, he focussed on the beautiful scenery ahead of him.

Thick gatherings of snow fell from the treetops time to time, tickling Kiele's nose when the droplets dripped off his mane that hung over his eyes. His deep brown coat was painted with dusts of white. His long, coarse curls swayed in the wind. His stride was elegant, despite the bulging muscles that were quite visible in his legs and neck and his strong, powerful build. When he was moving, he was quite a sight to behold, beautiful and powerful, with a gentle voice. He was quite the charmer; confident yet humble. He had chosen a perfect day to spend by himself, away from the craziness going on with his family. He breathed in the brisk cool air, and watched the fog as he exhaled through his nose. How peaceful and quiet...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:16 pm
User Image

Playing in the snow which is one thing she loves. After all her name means Icy. She is sized down to the size of a bee playing in the snow that is falling for the tree branches.. Or more like she is the reason the snow is falling from the trees. Dancing and getting the snow to fall as she moves from one branch to another. The reason she is doing this is to lighten the load on the trees. After all they are heavy with snow and this at times causes them to break. Having flutter blood in her. She tends to care for all plants not just flowers.

Hearing the sounds of a bigger animal in the area she stops on a tree branch with lots of snow and as she lands on the snow she looks down seeing a large brownish stallion walking under her. But it was a bit too late to stop what she had done as the snow under her hooves starts to fall. At the rate it is going. It will land on the stallion below. She sighs a bit and knowing her brother would yell at her if she didn't go say sorry.

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Sawaki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:07 am
Kiele sighed deeply and looked up at the skies. The sun shone brightly this afternoon. He let the sunlight blind him as he enjoyed looking at how the leaves moved in the wind and danced with the sun. Then he spotted something.

Something white. But... not like the snow. It was perched on a branch, and smaller than any mammal he knew. Was it a soquili? As he looked closer, he could make out delicate wings, and four legs. It was a fluttercorn! Like his mother and brother! He got very excited, and was about to call out to her when a lump of snow dropped onto his face. He couldn't see. It was cold, wet, and it tasted funny. He instinctively shook his head to throw off the snow. His bangs were wet now, and he didn't like the way they looked when they hung limply. He was rather fond of his silky mane. He pouted slightly, forgetting momentarily about the stranger and shaking his head to dry off his mane. He looked like a distraught little boy, not like the gentle, confident stallion that he was.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:34 am
Flying down to the ground as she sizes up and looks at the Stallion as he shakes his head. "Sorry about that. I was just clearing the snow from the trees. I didn't notice you until the snow was already falling. So I am sorry about that." Tsumetai states as she stands in front of him watching his movements like he is a distraught little boy more then a stallion.. This causes her to giggle a bit as she stops herself.

She flutters her wings a bit when some snow got on them. As and she flutters her wings the light catches them making them glitter a bit. "What brings you this deep into the forest?" She wonders a bit seeing she has been about this area before and hasn't seem him so maybe he was new or maybe they just never ran into each other before.

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Sawaki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:33 am
Kiele watched the fluttercorn fly down from the branch size up. He'd seen his younger brother do it before, but it never ceased to amaze him. He secretly wished he were part flutter too, but he never admitted it. In front of him was a beautiful, snowy white mare with light blue accents. She had stunning, delicate, translucent wings that glittered a tiny bit when they caught the light. He was the kind of person that noticed every single small detail.

His breath caught a little as she spoke. He wasn't used to being caught off guard by a beautiful mare. However, he didn't let her see that she'd affected him in that way. Instead, he remained cool and composed, like his father had taught him. "That's fine, don't worry about it. he responded softly. "It was a nice refresher. I was lost in my thoughts." he flashed her the sincerest of smiles and looked ahead of them.

"I was just... he started. The truth was, he wasn't quite sure why he had wandered this far. "I don't know. Looking for adventure I guess. Would you like to join me?" he looked back at her and gazed invitingly at her enticing violet eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:17 am
Tsumetai looking at Kiele. "Oh I see so the snow was a refreshment. Then I guess I don't feel as bad for dropping it on you now." She points out as she flutters her wings again to help keep them warm this time. She wasn't been asked by someone outside of her family to go on an adventure before. She turns her head slightly to the side thinking about it. Slowly turning her head back to look at him again. She had to admit that his mane was like mint. And his coat was like chocolate.

Flying about where the two legged lived is how she knows what chocolate is. His stripes were like and not like hers at the same time. The flower about his neck and in his mane were nice touches. "I am not sure. What kind of Adventure would it be?" She wonders a bit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Sawaki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:15 pm
Kiele thought for a bit. This lovely mare was very open to talking to strangers. It's a good thing she ran into him and not into someone with bad intentions. It was getting darker, and in this forst, if she cried for help, he doubted anyone would hear her. He felt a strange urge to protect her. He didn't want to leave her alone here, with no one to watch her back. He felt strangely empathetic, something he didn't feel often for someone he'd just met.

"Hmm.." he pondered. "We could see how deep into the forest we can go before one of us gets too scared." he teased her a little, wondering how she'd react. He flashed a grin, flicked his bangs out of his eyes, and motioned towards the path he was on.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:36 pm
Looking down the path and seeing how far she could see as she looks back at the Stallion. "I take that challenge I guess. Oh and my name is Tsumetai. But you can call me Tai." She then starts down the path prancing. She knows this area and normally no one evil comes down here. So she was sure that this stallion was going to do something bad to her. And if he tried. She could always shrink down and fly off. After all it is hard for a Soquili to catch a Flutter once they are shrunk down to size.

She looks back at him. "What might your name be?" She wonders a bit as she knows it is manners to give your name first before asking another theirs. So that is what she did.

Sawaki

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out