Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
[PRP]Calling in a Favor (Aries and Yave Caran)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:37 pm
It had been a long wail since a handsome old world stallion had been to this part of the city. Though he had rather enjoyed his last jaunt there he had been too busy to wander along the cafes and sweeter shops that catered more to the younger Mearh. Aries was still very much a young stallion but in his short life he had done so much and see so many things that he truly was an old soul. His thick curly grey mane danced about him as he walked. He had received a message from a lovely young Ista who he had spend a rather hot summer together. He had not been surprised to get the message though all it had said was that he should come by. However he was a bit ashamed that he had not come by sooner. After all it was rather rude of him to have not shown up again sooner. But then again he had told her he would not crowd her.

But now as he walked toward her cafe he flipped her invitation back and forth in his hand. He wonder if he should have brought his game board for another chance at free pie. Though he was not sure if they would just be staying at her cafe or if maybe she wanted to head out. Either way it was about time he paid the lovely mare another visit.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

+++++++ Yave Caran +++++++

✦ Found in the back room, Yave was easily able to avoid most disruptions, it was about time for the spring festival, and time to get ready for various couples to start showing up. She wanted that...but not in the same way.
✦ Her head jostled back and forth as she mixed and powdered and worked on the donuts and pastries. Hearing the bell at the door to the shop she shouted over her shoulder.
✦ "Be with you in a minute!" she hollered, looking back to the mixture of jelly and icing to fill the pastries with. A few minutes passed with a pleasant smell following her out of the back room.
✦ Her eyes brightened at seeing Aries' form in the shop again. he had not visited and it was pleasant to see him again. He held the small pink invitation in his hand, she could see it clearly, and a grin crossed her features.
✦ " So glad you came," she nodded, approaching him with a friendly nod and a cheek or two dusted with sugar and jelly.

_=========_=======_=======_

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:59 pm
Aries was not surprise to see the place so busy. It was nice to see that she was in fact keeping herself busy. As he entered in he laughed at the happy bell. When she called that she would be with him he smiled and shook his head, "No rush miss Yave." He called out. He waited near the door not wanting to take up a table just yet not sure if they would be heading out of staying a bit longer.

When she walked up to him a smile on her buttery muzzle he could not help but laugh and reached out with a rough dark hand. "You called an of course i came. Sorry to keep you waiting so long before visiting you again." he stroked his thumb over the jelly on her cheek to wipe it up. He smiled and licked his thumb clean, "Sweet as ever miss Yave." He said warmly.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:31 pm

✦ A smile crossed her features as she realized he had taken the jelly from her face. Sometimes she wondered how good she could be if she made such a mess? But, Yave had finished most of her work for the day, minus a few customers finishing their goodies she was ready to close shop for the day. She had plans...
✦ "I am glad of it," she nodded, seeing him made her want to blush, but she promised herself she would not give any signs until they were headed out.
✦ The last two customers came into sight and she waved them out," Come again!" she spoke with a smile, closing the front doors and flipping the sign to note they were closed.
✦ "Sorry to keep you waiting," Yave spoke again, taking off her apron, she intended to have him meet her there but she wanted to give him a little gift for coming all the way to the shop. She returned from the back room, cleaned and carting a small white box wihch she handed him. A treat from the shop ((you can pick what it is! XD yay surprises!)) which she hand picked for him that day.
"This is for you, and I hope you like it," she nodded, still unable to stop smiling. She could possibly have her first start at a a family tonight... the thought made her look away dreamily but nothing seemed otherwise out of sorts with her. For truly, this was what she wanted.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:14 pm
Aries smiled watching her. The sweet pale mare looked so very feminine when she was blushing. He had no idea why she had invited him off out of the blue but he was very glad she did. She was easy enough to keep company with. When the last two customers left and she shut the shop down for the evening he helped pick up their plates and carried them back for her before he waiting out in the front of the shop for her.

He shook his head, "I would wait all day for you miss Yave." He laughed gently and smiled at her. When he saw the small white box he looked at it a bit surprised. "You made me something? You didn't have to do that miss Yave." He took the box from her and looked at it, "My I open it?" He asked before he opened it up. Inside was beautiful individual sized pecan pie. He smiled brightly. As much as she had skill with all kind of fancy deserts she had remembered that he had really wanted a slice of Pecan pie last time he had come when he and it had been out of season. "You remembered dear." He smiled and reached over to stroke her cheek. He leaned in and kissed her cheek softly. "Thank you my dear. You must have big plans for tonight if you are already giving me my pie." He smiled, "Shall we head out miss Yave."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:42 pm

✦ Yave was able to take the plates and place them in a soapy water sink before turning back to watch him open the gift.
✦ "I am pleased you like it," she smiled, happy he was so pleaed---The small notice of lips on her cheeks made her eyes open at first wide but then settled into a grin.
✦ "Pie in not all that is on the menu," she laughed, having finally relaxed around him, her hands reaching for the door as she opened it, gesturing him through and closing with a lock behind him.
✦ "We shall go indeed. My home is not far now." she lead onward down the little road, it was an alleyway nearly at one point, hardly able to walk easily side by side through the short cuts and hills of the town. The town began to fade into the night and with it, lamps were lit, and while houses became more scarce, they became larger as well as if to compensate for the lack of buildings.
✦ "My new home is just this way," she nodded, tottering off ahead of him with a spring in her step.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:12 am
Aries could not help but chuckle at her comment, 'Oh my it isn't? I wonder what other sweet thing is on the menu for tonight." He could not help his eyes from looking over the trim Ista's body as he walked out the door carrying his little white box. Was his little friend hinting to what he was thinking. As she locked up he worked threw the evidence leading up to this point. Could it be that Yave was ready to start her family and she was going to take him up on his offer to provide her the genetic component she needed.

His notion was farther solidified as she said that they were heading to her home. Either she was going to change or they would be staying there for the evening and he did not mind either. Though with a slight darkening of his already dark muzzle he nods, "Lead out I would very much enjoy seeing your new home. Though I did not see your old one." He followed her happily. "I have a feeling that this evening will be a very filling and memorable one." He gave her a wink. He laughed gently as she almost skipped ahead of him he allowed navy eyes to look over her pale swaying form.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:42 pm
dooma

(( OOC: Heya Dooma! Had to let you know, until the Shop decides some staff stuff I have to put a cork in any NPC RPs. Ours mainly because it concerns breeding >.<
..... but we could start another? :> I want to make a new character... Tyta. hehehehe))  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:30 pm
DieKraft Fe-Amon
dooma

(( OOC: Heya Dooma! Had to let you know, until the Shop decides some staff stuff I have to put a cork in any NPC RPs. Ours mainly because it concerns breeding >.<
..... but we could start another? :> I want to make a new character... Tyta. hehehehe))

((OOC: Ah yes of course I can understand that. I would be glad to start any rp with you. I am always open for an rp. But our other two rps are still good to rp with?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:18 pm
Dooma
DieKraft Fe-Amon
dooma

((OOC: Ah yes of course I can understand that. I would be glad to start any rp with you. I am always open for an rp. But our other two rps are still good to rp with?))

(( yeah ^^ I will find us a new ariesx??? one soon XD I like Aries, he makes me giggle razz ))  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:30 pm
DieKraft Fe-Amon
Dooma
DieKraft Fe-Amon
dooma

(( yeah ^^ I will find us a new ariesx??? one soon XD I like Aries, he makes me giggle razz ))

((OOC: Sure thing just let me know. I am very glad you like him. He is fun, and if there is any others of mine you want to play with too just let me know.))  
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games