GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:35 pm
Here is where we'll introduce ourselves outside of our character mindframes so that we can get to know eachother.

I guess that means I'll start... LoL

My name is gaia_angelleft Elizabeth gaia_angelright (or so I tell you... cat_pirate ), and I'm a 22 yo with a changing attitude and no idea where her life is headed. I like to RP almost as much as I like to breathe, almost. I like breathing a lot. I also like Homestuck (Maid of Light, Land of Mist and Dreams, Derse Dreamer and under the Serkets' patronage), Harry Potter, Borderlands, Labrynth, Repo! The Genetic Opera, Moulin Rouge, stage musicals and their movie adaptations, reading, drawing, and talking for hours and hours to my gaia_nitemareleft girlfriend gaia_nitemareright . If you cannot deduce what kind of person I am from that, just talk to me.

That being said...

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP MEOW!

That is all!

Your turn ********>  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:07 pm
First off, I am sorry this post is so plain I am just quick replying.

Christie Chaos Intro-Mode Activate~ *Boop*

Hello!~
My name is Christina, call me Christie. I am 17, HS Graduate, College for Cosmetology right now then art school for a minor in Illustration. I am a writer, singer, lover, and I love most everything Art related. I am engaged to my HS Sweetheart Michael. (user madnessgod666 but hes never on). I am a LIBERAL CHRISTIAN. Yes those two words can go together. I love gay people and I know God loves them too. Obama is a boss. Jesus loves... YOU. Thats my random personal religion attack on you so totally get mad at me if you want. (if you have been attacked by someone who calls themself a Christian please let me personally appologise to you) and and and I just want to enjoy a good roleplay and get some Ideas for a manga/novel im working on. Cant wait to get started~

And lastly~

Lets do this s**t,
xoxo sweeties,
ChristieChaos  

WatercolourKittens

Bashful Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Purgatory Academy

Manage Your Items