Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:06 pm
Players!

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:18 pm
Tori is exploring about the lands. He is in a meadow area it would seem. His claws hidden by the grass. Which is a good thing seeing a lot of mares he tries to flirt with see his claws and run off. He is a flirt and like mares but hates his claws seeing that they scare mares away from him. This is why he likes tall grass areas that hide his claws.

He flicks his tail a bit as he looks about the meadow not seeing a lot of life about. He sighs. "Maybe I am in the wrong spot."

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:27 pm
The small Koyuki was fluttering about in the wonderful shade of the tall grass. She did love the sunlight but always felt better in the coolness of the shade. She flew from flower to flower trying to fill her belly but this was a hard tasks for all the meadow flowers in the area where so tiny. The energy she got from the flowers was almost used up by the time she got to the next food source. Why did they have to be so few and far in between....and then she saw it in the distance. It was glorious, huge and red. It was the biggest flower she had seen in some time, she was so entranced by it she didn't see that it was attached to a stallion. She flew as fast as her wings could go along the ground, weaving around stalks of tall grass, up around his long brown leg/body/neck - that she thought was a tree somewhere in the back of her mind-, and right to that delicious flower. She hovered a moment then tried to enter it to get to it's sweet sweet nectar.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:50 pm
Tori hears something as he notices that his rose moved. What is the world was going on. Why did only his rose move and nothing else. He thinks about it for a moment. "There shouldn't be bees in this part of the meadow. I mean flowers are few and far in between here." he said to himself as he takes a step forward. This quick movement might knock Koyuki into the rose. He yawns a bit seeing the sun on his coat makes him tired. So he starts to lay down. His back legs going down first.  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:09 pm
"Whoa-Ualgh!" She yelped as the flower stared to move on it's own accord. She tried to bite onto a petal to hold on but it moved up when she lunged straight and tumbled petal instead and bounced out. Her wings buzzed loudly as she righted herself in the air. She stared after the flower, it was moving away from her and she should wonder why. Any normal Flutter would, but instead she thought of how ridiculously good that nectar was and flew after it. Luckily it didn't seem to go far and once again Koyuki entered the large red flower, humming happily as she helped herself to a meal.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:17 pm
Tori hearing the Whoa-Ualgh! and then more buzzing. After he had laid down he starts to hear humming. What was going on?? And why was it around his rose. Maybe it was a bee or something. But the Whoa-Ualgh! couldn't have come from a bee could it. He thinks about it more and more he is wonders if maybe there was a flutter in the area. That would explain it. But he would have seen a flutter right?  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:33 pm
Koyuki had just guzzled down a large mouth full and let out a loud pleasant "Ahh!" Her belly was filling up by the seconds, this was wonderful! She'd have to find the forests this walking tree belonged to or maybe she'd just follow this one till it met up with the others of it's kind. Oh that was was a thought. What if she made this flower her home, the nectar was so plentiful it shouldn't run out anytime soon. Oh what a wonderful idea this was, it caused her to prance on the base of the flower, she wondered if she could fold over the petals to make a better shelter out of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:15 am
Hearing the Ahh! He looks around as he slowly stands up and the slowly moves from the Meadow towards the forest. He is doing this seeing he believes that if it is a flutter. They will show themselves if he moves a lot seeing flutters should know that the flower would be on another animal if it is moving like he is.  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:32 am
"Whoa....Oh! My this tree is active" Koyuki was ready for movement this time and didn't tumble out of the flower, instead she pushed herself up against the flowers wall and used her wings to help stabilize herself. "I think I'm going to like living here". She whinnied as they reached the shade of the forest, oh how she love the coolness of it. Man this flower was the best around.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:24 pm
Hearing what is being said as he knows now that it is a flutter in his flower. "I am not a Tree. And I am not sure about letting you live in my flower. This rose is a hair piece and I have to replace it from time to time seeing cut flowers die after awhile. So show yourself now." He speaks loud enough that she could hear his words clearly.  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:21 pm
"Are you sure about that? What if your a tree and no one had the heart to tell you other wise?" Koyuki wasn't being a smart aleck, to her it seemed entirely plausible. All the same she fluttered out of the flower to greet her talking tree. She landed on a very large rounded branch and gazed into two green orbs. "You have the oddest leafs. Did you know that." Again there was no malice in her voice, just fact and wonder.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:03 pm
"If you size up you will see I am a Soquili with a rose is his mane." He points out as he stands there thinking What kind of tree moves and talks? He sighs a bit as he sees her in her small size. "Besides I don't have leafs I am a not a tree. First of all Trees don't talk or move." He points out.  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:14 pm
"How can you be so sure?" Koyuki pawed at the ground that was his nose. "I can't see the wind yet I know it's real." She fluttered off his nose, growing in size the whole time till she was at her max size, standing in front of him. She wasn't as big as him as no flutter would be, her head reached about half way up his neck. She gazed up studying him and at last frowned. "I guess your not a tree, to bad.' She let out a sigh as she wings drooped. A second later her eyes lite up "so where did you get a massive flower like that?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:46 pm
Well she was a pretty little mare. He hasn't really met a flutter before. He knew that when the stallions would be smaller then he is but she was so small. "They grow near my home." He points out not wanting to lift his front legs seeing if she saw his claws she might freak and run off. For some odd reason though he is tempted to flirt with her. He isn't sure how she would take it. After all she thought he was a moving, talking tree.  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:09 pm
Koyuki smiled and politely asked "Do you have a twitch?" after he jutted his head out. She wondered she she hurt him by slurping down his flowers nectar. "I home near here then? Is that was the walking trees live?" She smiled at the tall stallion.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff