Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP]Rae'Kow x Diefenbaker: Band of Misfits.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:48 pm
Players Involved:
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:53 pm
Rae was getting jittery, it wasn’t often he found himself bored with nothing to do. He tended to keep himself busy with activities or exercises. He moved a paw in front of his eyes and by the looks of things it would seem his eyesight was kinda iffy today. “Greatness,” The sarcasm was laid on thick and he grumbled before turning over with a groan. “Man I’m gettin’ old.” A faint crack of his backbone broke through the silence and he could feel hunger pains start to claw at his belly. He looked around at the deserted area with a frown and man wasn’t this just freakin’ depressin’? He really needed to interact with others more.

Dief sniffed the ground trying to pick up the previous scent that had been scattered all over. Just when he thought he had found the source it had mysteriously disappeared. “Oh dear, this may take forever.” He let out a puff and turned his squinted gaze to the horizon. He wanted the sweet stuff, it was calling to him and his stomach demanded the attention it rightfully deserved. “Right you are.” He looked left and then right. Nose in the air he took a deep breath to see if there were any near his position. “Ah, there! Found you!” He wagged his tail slightly with delight.

Rae was on the move. He needed to get out of the slump he had been having lately. Maybe he could pick a fight with someone… yeah that sounded about right. Practice his moves. Not that he needed too as he was the best out there. He smirked all confidentially and perfected a quick little jab-like motion. “I still got it~!” He crowed before continuing on. To where? Who knew, as long as it was far away from boredom. Light blue eyes peered off into the distance. What was that coming towards him? Dang it was a b***h getting old. His eyes weren’t what they use to be. He opened his mouth to scent… dog? Rae tilted his head with interested he hadn’t seen a canine for a very, very long time.

He was so close… its scent was wafting in his nose and he could almost taste it on his tongue. Dief strained forward perched precariously on a rock and took a swipe with his paw trying to knock down the sweet treat. He knew not what it was called only that it tasted wonderful and there had been no damaging effects from digesting it. “Al…most.. there,” He whined out before gasping. His back paw was beginning to side out from under him. “Oh-” He couldn’t get out the ‘dear’ part as it happened all too fast.

Rae was working it. He was strolling down the dirt path like he owned it and everything around it. The scent of dog getting closer and closer. His fur bristled slightly at the thought of a threat, but the same time kept a sense of calm. Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. A mantra he had learned from a previous encounter of a friend that taught some fighting techniques.

Dief hit the soft…? ground and he looked down, “Oh sorry about that.” His eyes widened to see a lion below him, an angry lion which was not good. Diefenbaker effortlessly moved off the lion, it was obvious from the mane, with a smile. “It wasn’t me intentions to fall on you I was simply trying to reach that-” He gestured to the food hanging from the branch above. “-to eat.” He was interrupted by a grunt and he watched as the lion rose from the ground. He certainly knew how to frown fiercely and he was coming right at him. Dief stood his ground simply looking upward to stare eye to eye with the feline. He almost flinched when the lion came at him with a paw… no wait; it was the tree he hit.

Rae was amused the wild dog certainly had guts he’d give him that. Any other fella would have backed up, fought, or ran when a fist went flying. “There you go.” He watched as the dog looked down on the ground. “That the thing you wanted to eat? Mind if I join you for a while?”

“Um yes it was,” Dief looking at the male in amazement it wasn’t every day that one could punch a tree and make food fall down. At least he couldn’t do so, “Thank you kindly. Of course you may join me.” He eyed the fruit with a pout at the possibility of having to share such a small treat. “Would you like some?”

Rae laughed at the expression on the dogs face, “Naw I just meant company wise hanging out. I’m not hungry. Ah, I'm Rae'Kow by the way, but ya can call me Rae.” He offered the dog a paw to shake in greeting as it was proper-like after all.

“Nice to meet you Rae’Kow,” Dief smiled with tongue hanging out and everything. “I am Diefenbaker but most call me Dief as it is shorter.” He watched as the lion settled down on the soft grass once more. “Alright then I shall eat! Excuse me while I eat as I can’t hold back any longer, so hungry!” He bent and began to feast.

This was nice. Would it be weird if a lion and a dog became friends? Quite possibly but Rae was always up to a challenge that was for sure. After all, life would be boring if everything was the same routine or if there was no excitement. “After maybe we can explore the area or run or som’ thing?” He looked a Dief out of the corner of his eye and witnessed the smile in his direction. It seemed he liked that idea. Greatness!

And that was the beginning of a new forming friendship. Who would have thought a canine and feline making nice with one another, it certainly would be a new adventure!

END.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas