Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:13 pm
User Image

The full moon shone down brightly illuminating the path a young flutter walked along sedately. A rustling in the grass growing along the edge of the path drew her attention. "Hello," she called out softly, the grass wasn't long enough to hide anything dangerous to her while in her full size so she wasn't worried but she was still cautious. A mouse stuck its head out of the grass and twitched its nose at her before running off. She laughed softly amused by the mouse's antics. Unbeknownst to her the moonlight was giving her white coat a ghostly glow that had frighted the mouse.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:28 pm
User Image

Shadow out and about this nice night as he is in the shadows away from the moon's light. His glowing lilies are the only real things that stand out in the shadows as he sees a mouse run across his path like it was scared about something. "Odd" He states as he looks over in the direction that the mouse had come from. And there stood a Mare. A ghostly looking Mare. A flutter like what his lost mother was. He is shocked a bit as he watches her more. "Is she a ghost? Am I seeing things?" He whispers to himself as he re-sizes and flies closer to her as he re-grows to full size behind a tree. He wants to make sure she isn't a ghost before he goes to being his self.

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:23 pm
Arachna continued along the path with no real goal in mind, she was enjoying the peaceful night. As she walked through a patch of shadow the glow surrounding her disappeared. Once she was pass the shadowy part of the path and back in the light the glow returned.

A soft breeze begain to blow causing her bangs to fall into her eyes. She tossed her head to get them back to were they had been before. "Looks like it's time for a trim," she mused softly to herself.

Kara Asumie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:04 pm
Shadow saw the glow fade when the moon light was no longer hitting the Flutter Mare. He steps out but behind her now seeing she had walks by him. "Pretty Night." He smiles a bit as he is sure now that it is okay to show himself. He isn't sure how he should go about it. But stepping out and showing himself is the start stage.

He will try not to be fully himself seeing both his sisters. His twin and adoptive one pointed out that he is a bit on the strange side.

catmagick

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:33 pm
Arachna started as the stallion spoke. She shrunk down to the size of a butterfly and zipped out of reach. Noticing that it was only a fluttercorn and not one of the predator breeds she flew back down and returned to her normal size. "You gave me a fright," she said slightly breathless after her scare.

Once her racing heart slowed she looked up at the moon. "Yes, I love full moon nights," she said in reply to his comment. Bringing her attention back to earth she regarded the stallion. She wasn't accustom to speaking to others preferring to keep to herself or spend time with her spider friends. "I don't recall ever seeing you around here before, are you passing through?" she asked her curiosity getting the better of her.

Kara Asumie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:50 pm
Shadow watching the mare. "No I am not from this area. But close to this area. My name is Shadow. I was playing a game with my sisters. But time got away from us and they went home I am guessing." He stretches a bit as the lilies on him glow more in the shadows as he steps out of the moon light.

"I saw your friend the mouse and that is why I stepped out on the path. When the Moon light hits you. It gives you a ghostly glow making you seem like a ghost. I thought that was very pretty and cool." He points out as he watches her. He flicks his tail a bit and shockingly the wolf plush stays put.

catmagick

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:46 pm
She couldn't help but giggle, her a ghost, it did explain a few things about past encounters during the night though. She leaned a bit closer as she caught sight of the plushie. "How cute," she said softly.

As she watched him, able to tell where he was only by the glow from the lilies she grew amused by the contrast between them. Him blending into the night and her standing out and glowy.

Pulling herself together she cocked her head to the side. "Playing with your sisters, that must be fun. I don't have any family that I know of. O, how remiss of me, I am called Arachna."

Kara Asumie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:12 am
He thinks about it. "Well only one is my true sister. She is my twin. The other one we adopted into our family. She had no one else to call family." He steps out into the moon light again as he lifts his tail and the wolf plush. He looks at it as he looks back to Arachna. "This plush and one like it were left by our baskets when we came out of them. So I am guessing they are from my parents."

Hearing her name he smiles. "That is a very pretty name."

catmagick

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:00 pm
Pretty? her name meant spider. 'He must not know the meaning,' she thought to herself, still it was nice to hear. She ducked her head to hide the flush that briefly crossed her face.

She regarded the plushie curiously. "They must be precious to you and your sister," she said guessing that since there were two that his twin must carry one as well. "From the way you speak I get the sense that your parents are no longer of this word but it is clear they loved you both dearly." Her words were spoken softly, barely audible, as she looked out into the night wondering what it was like to have loving parents.

Kara Asumie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:24 pm
Looking at her a bit. "Yea they were killed by a Feline Skinwalker. So I try to avoid Skinwalkers as much as I can." He looks at his plush another. "Yea they mean the world to us. We are a bit protective over the lilies we carry and the plushies." He stretches a bit as he looks at her again.

Then he notices a spider crawling into the lily on his leg and nuzzles into it. He laughs a bit and takes to the spider. "Well hello little spider are you trying to get warm? Well stay warm little thing." He noticed that he is talking to the spider and not the mare as he looks up at her.

"Sorry I didn't mean to ignore you any. And by chance your name... Does it's meaning deal with spiders or webs at all. Even so it is still very pretty."

catmagick

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:20 pm
She was beginning to find this stallion fascinating. First he though her a ghost but did not run and now he showed no fear of the spider despite its venom, he was either brave or foolish. Watching him she decided that it was a little of both but that's what made him fascinating.

"Yes, my name means spider, the name of the spider queen in myth." She turned so he could see her wings. "When I came out of my basket my wings had these web-like markings, they say I am marked by the spider queen." She shook her head, the spider queen was only a myth and yet that did not stop others from fearing her including her parents.

She turned her attention back to him. "Your markings on the other hand are very nice, strips and spots is such a pretty combo." He was a handsome stallion she had to admit to herself.

Kara Asumie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:35 pm
He turns in a circle looking at his markings and then stops as he looks back at Arachna. "My markings can be found on others. Even if it is only stripes or only spots. But yours on the other hand aren't as common. That makes them prettier and all. You are like a rare flower in a field of common ones." He can't help but say just what is on his mind.

He looks at the glowing lily on his leg and sees the spider still inside. "Some might be poisonous but others are not. They enjoy the flowers and they even turn some into homes. Most will leave you be if you leave them be." He smiles looking to Arachna.

"You are beautiful. You should know that and shouldn't let others tell you otherwise." He steps a bit closer to her.

catmagick

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:57 pm
Arachna blushed ducking her head to hide her smile. "You are sweet," she said shyly, a rare flower, she liked the sound of that. She stepped closer and nuzzled him briefly before stepping back. She could be as deadly as her eight-legged cousins but this one would never see her bite.

She leaned down so her nose was even with the lily and regarded the spider inside. A soft laugh escaped her. "She likes you, if your not carefully your lily will become her new home."

Kara Asumie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:14 pm
Shadow blushed at the fact he was nuzzled by a mare. His blush is hard to see with his black coat. Watching her as he hears what she said. He smiles. "Aww well I don't mind. But I think the field my sister and I grow these glowing lilies in would be a better home then on me. After all if I have to size the then the spider might get hurt. And I would hate for that to happen."

He points out as he looks at Arachna. "You can talk to them? That must be nice. If you want to see the glowing field of Lilies I can take you there and show you. It looks so pretty at night. In the day time they look like normal Lilies." This mare is growing on him. He finds her beauty rare just like a rare flower. This he can't deny.

catmagick

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:59 pm
Arachna nodded in agreement, she had never changed size with anything living on her but thought it would be unpleasant for the passenger. "I don't know if I'd say I can talk to them but I always seem to know what spiders are feeling, she feels safe and content." She did think a stationary flower would likely make a better home for the spider, if for no other reason then that the likelihood of being accidentally crushed was lessened. She was certain that Shadow would be careful but he wouldn't be able to account for every eventuality

"That sounds lovely, is it far." She had never seen a field of night flowers before and was delighted at the idea of seeing one especially one filled with the pretty lilies he was wearing. A frown crossed her face as a thought occurred to her. "But will your sister mind? I wouldn't want to upset her."

Kara Asumie

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces