Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Chasing Ghosts (Roland and Kat x2 RP points!) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:44 pm
Roland was just leaving the testing chambers for the day, the sound proof walls in the blast room had been good for practicing Sylvia's constantly questionable barrier and so every shattered wall didn't result in nearby hunters cursing his existence. Slipping the ear plugs out his ear he started through the halls of the lab feeling at least somewhat better about his weapons ability to wield a charge.

<< You still know preforming under pressure is different, waving up a barrier in an empty room isn't the same as oh say, being shot at like you so often seem to be getting into... >>

< You act like I don't realize that, maybe you should follow your own advice? > He reached up to the multiple ear rings in his ear flicking the scythe that a dangled among multiple hanging crosses as he continued down the hall mostly absorbed in his own thoughts arguing with his weapon.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:26 pm
Having visited with her friends, Kat was on her way back to the dorms to dress in warmer clothes, rather than just her sleep shorts and a hoodie, when she took a wrong turn without thinking. Blinking for a near minute, she stared at her surroundings, curious on whether or not she had been down this way before. Unlikely, she rarely went near the labs, or any are that the life hunters haunted unless she had a reason for it. Letting curiosity get the better of her, she decided to press on, ignoring the fact that she should probably consider turning back, lest she walk into a hunter who had issues with exiled trainees wandering these parts of Deus.

Preoccupied with her surroundings, she didn't notice the hunter just ahead of her until she bumped into him. "Er, sorry.." Squinting, she didn't recognize the hunter, resulting in her pulling the hood over head quickly before heading back in the direction she had came. Okay, time to go!

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:30 pm
It seemed neither of these hunters where good at paying attention as Roland missed Kat as well till they bounced into each other. Stumbling backwards Ro blinked at the hunter before him, "N-no it's my fault I was uh talking to my umm weapon and..."

She reached up to her hood slipping it on but the face was unmistakeable. That was the girl sent into the portal back out into the desert. "W-wait!" He stumbled after her holding out a hand, "H-hey wait up y-you aren't supposed to be here!" He took a few more steps before picking up pace to keep up with her.

"C-come back what's going on here!?"

<< Such a charmer aren't you Roland... >>

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:38 pm
"H-hey wait up y-you aren't supposed to be here!"

And this was the result of her stupidity. Picking up the pace, she rounded the corner, nearly sliding into the wall in her haste to escape the mist hunter. Damn, why couldn't he be like all the other hunters and not give a damn about who she was. Glancing over her shoulder, she loosed a squeak when seeing him still hot on her tail. Okay, Kat! Move already! If Xedis were still with her, he would likely be laughing, or scolding her right now. Probably both!

Wincing a little, she stepped off to the side to catch her breath when she was hopeful to have possibly lost him. During this time, she made sure to check the bandages on her legs before peeking around the corner again. Oh for the love of- He was still there!? Pushing away from the wall, she started off once again, hurrying her way back to the dorms, and hopefully safety.

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:12 pm
<< You scared her, good job! And I doubt talking about how she's dead is helping calm her down at all... >>

Roland only rolled his eyes as he sprinted to catch up sliding around the corner, avoiding the wall and moving towards her as she peeked from the alcove she was hidden in. "Stop already! Get back here!" He pushed a rolling cart to the side, a regular life hunter blinking in confusion as the two ran by muttering something about stupid recruits.

<< She's heading for the doors you know... >>

< No really!? I know already we have to catch her! >

<< Well then run faster maybe? >>

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:19 pm
Good grief! This guy just wouldn't give up! Paying no attention to the life hunter previously passed, Kat hopped over some supplies left out in the hall, pushing others to block the mist hunter's path. If she was lucky, he would just give up and head back to wherever it was he was originally planning to go. If not--well, she would just keep running. She was already approaching the doors anyways. Once through, she would have an easier time evading him.

Come on..! Keep up the pace!

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:41 pm
<< Ohhh she's resourceful, jump Roland jump! >>

Roland let out a groan as the boxes tumbled into his path, lord know what was inside them and possibly damaged, he hoped he wouldn't get blamed for it as he jumped over a few scrambling to keep his pace. Thankfully Sylvia was still with him, he wasn't tired, just irritated he couldn't keep up with her.

It was then he decided that he would work out at the gym more often after this.

"S-stop already dammit! Just stop!"

<< You realize yelling that has done nothing... right? >>

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:30 am
All the yelling did was encourage Kat to move faster than previously. Like hell she was going to stop for him!

Skidding to a stop as she reached the doors, her hands grasped at the handle, trying to pull the door open. Nothing..! What the hell..?! Did someone lock the doors? What were they doing? Moping a floor on the other side!? Open up!

Giving up on the door entirely, she turned around, quickly scanning the area for any alternate route she might be able to take. None.. the only way to get past this hunter, was through him..

"Dammit..!"

Miliardo Kason

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:20 am
<< You know if she WAS a ghost she's a pretty bad one... she could have just walked right through the door instead of trying to open it. >>

Roland had to agree that Sylvia had a point with this, but it didn't stop him from moving towards Kat down the hall. His pace slowed to a walk one hand brushing his ear where Sylvia rested summoned the scythe appearing in his hands held out towards her.

"Are you a hunter, or are you a ghost? I saw... I saw you go through that portal, back to the desert, back to the Horsemen.... So what are you? A trick? A ghost? How did you get here and are you even... who you once where?"

<< Roland put me down she's probably just another hunter who could clean your clock in a fight... >>

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:47 pm
Kat's brow furrowed as the hunter approached, summoning his weapon. Dammit, without Xedis and her wounds, she was at a disadvantage if she attempted to fight him. Glaring out from under her hood, she glanced behind him before letting her attention settle on him again.

At his question, she stifled a laugh. He thought she was a ghost? Really? Was that why he had been chasing her? Not because she was exiled, but because he thought she was a ghost wandering Deus? If that was the case, then that was damned funny! "Neither." Came her answer, not bothering to move from her spot, or take her gaze off of Ro.

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:00 pm
<< Not a hunter? Okay Roland, she's crazy. Clearly. >>

Sylvia's only other contribution to the topic was to giggle at the whole thing like it was all some kind of big joke. Still Roland kept his eyes on Kat, moving closer Sylvia still summoned just encase the girl tried anything funny.

"You're not a ghost, okay maybe, but how did you get back? And what do you mean you aren't a hunter either? You're still the same person who was in the haunted house... right?"

<< Doppleganger? >>

"Are you a... Doppleganger?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:47 pm
Moving away, her back was now pressed to the wall as she slowly drew her hands up, ready to strike at him if he moved any closer to her. Misunderstanding or not, if he made one wrong move, she would crack him on the head.

Pressing her lips into a thin line, she remained silent as he spoke, not dropping her stance. "And if I am? What then?" Though question of her being a doppelganger was enough to draw another laugh out of her. "No."

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:51 pm
One wrong move from her and she was likely to end up like Rin missing a limb considering her lack of a shield. But Roland and Sylvia didn't know that so he continued to keep the weapon poised ready to attack.

"Then... I have no idea how you got back here and congrats? But how do I know you're not some freak or Horsemen impersonating her or something?" He started to lower Sylvia a bit getting the feeling he might be wrong about the whole thing, but he wasn't sure enough to let the scythe return to its totem state.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:21 pm
She didn't like that the weapon was still pointed at her, and was half tempted to try and dislodge it from his grasp. However, she managed to keep her cool, waiting patiently for him to finish before trying to smooth things over.

"Well thank you, but no, I'm not a freak or a bloody horsemen, I'm human. I was brought back by other hunters when they found Ryan and I locked up in a shack, thanks to the horsemen. So no, I'm not dead, just written off as dead. As for the "hunter" status, that has been stripped since my exile. Now if you would be so kind as to get the weapon desummoned, I won't try smack you in the face." Yep, keeping things civil. She was a pro..

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:28 pm
Slowly Roland extended his left hand holding Sylvia out to his side before letting her go, the weapon vanished before it even touched the ground.

"I just.... I just wanted to be sure okay? I'm not used to um... people coming back from death sentences or actually being dead." The last part was a reference to Ceres. "So... they took it all away, you ummm you guys never got..." He didn't want to say Weapons, or Partners, or even worse. Tablet. But it was clear that if she wasn't a hunter, she didn't have a weapon.

".... Follow me." He moved towards her suddenly, but instead of going for her he went for the door behind her, reaching into a pocket tugging out a key for the lock opening the door before heading into what appeared to be an over sized stock room before moving to the far side.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff